I don't know who this Brian Krassenstein is but apparently he's a pedophile and...

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

I don't know who this Brian Krassenstein is but apparently he's a pedophile and after one of his victims confessed what has happened to him in a thread, it's been removed from 4plebs. See "How do I get things removed?" from archive.4plebs.org/_/articles/faq/
Thread on the subject, apparently started by an acquaintance of that person:
archive.is/Kav7h
Thread in question:
archive.is/EEtZs
I hate to appear like I am "triggered," but some things are painful on a deep level. I had finally started to put a certain traumatic childhood event behind me when I decided to make a twitter like everyone else. And there is my ghost from the past, laughing in the face of his victims by denouncing sexual abuse on a huge public arena. Applauded by everyone. thousands of "likes" on his total hypocrisy.
Because when Brian Krassenstein was in his early 20s, he anally penetrated me and my brother (aged 11 and 14) in a garage in Florida after luring us inside with promises of cash for helping move stuff. According to my brother it happened to other boys in the neighborhood as well but I can't know for certain, and I can't talk to him about it because he shot himself in the head 2 years ago.
I've never told anyone about it so I hope you forgive the venting. I had to put the words to paper, maybe it can help with these feelings I have that I'm sure my brother felt as well. They scare me.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156777489
Error!
The thread you were looking for does not exist.

All urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/articles/faq/
archive.is/Kav7h
archive.is/EEtZs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156777489
archive.is/J2hef
pastebin.com/KryvwSGe
behindmlm.com/mlm/moneymakergroup-and-talkgold-owners-accused-of-wire-fraud/
archive.org/details/vaughtspractical00vaug
publicdomainreview.org/collections/phrenology-diagrams-from-vaughts-practical-character-reader-1902/

Angel Long
Angel Long

Bump, cuz the -stein- always matches the allegations. Fuckin kikes…

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

raping his wife
In any sane culture, this would make no sense. How can you rape someone who you're one with in the bond of matrimony? It would be like calling masturbation "self-rape."

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

When was Trump ever accused of raping his wife? Or are they making shit up again, as usual?

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

He's the brother of Ed Krassenstein, some jew that was using bots to always have the first top comment on Trump's tweets. Ed got blocked by Trump so now his brother Brian shills on Trump's tweets. If Twitter was not corrupt, Krassenstein's would be banned for using bots.

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

So, anyone with a spare account gonna tweet this at him and see what happens? The curiosity is killing me.

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

Also pic related. Gotta start capping posts not just archiving them. No doubt this faggot is going to try and get the archive removed as well.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

Are these the same guys as him and his brother?

Business brothers own Lee home raided by Homeland Security
"They're here to remove everything from the house, all the computer software and all that stuff," Messina said. "They walked at least 20 to 30 bundles of stuff out of that house and into their cars."
According to property records, the home is owned by brothers, Edward and Brian Krassenstein. Neighbors said the men are not only twins but business partners.
We found the brothers are listed as co-founders of a company called 3Dprint, which is described as a news organization for 3D printing.
archive.is/J2hef

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

i accused you of something, that makes it true!
brian (((krassenstein)))
every fucking time

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

What does this guy think of pizzagate?

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

Yes.

pastebin.com/KryvwSGe

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

behindmlm.com/mlm/moneymakergroup-and-talkgold-owners-accused-of-wire-fraud/

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

I think he's referring to the charges Ivana brought against Trump and later dropped, ages ago. I remember seeing an article about it on the cover of one of those supermarket rags.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

Nevermind. It was some kike writer taking things out of context in an attempt to slander Trump.

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

Kek, I remember seeing Ivana in a Kikebart article a few months back. From what I can see, she still wants the D.

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

she was just on Good Morning Britain where she defended Trump, said he never abused her, and confirmed that he was a very stable genius. the female host kept trying to get her to talk badly about him, but Ivana refused.

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

it's been removed from 4plebs
Friendly reminder that if you're really serious about archiving shit, keep it locally as well. This is not the first time we were denied our archives, I still remember when (((somebody))) put a copyright claim on 8ch content stored on archive.is and as such all archives from 8ch became inaccessible. Very fortunately, it got reversed, but this must be a lesson for the future.

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

Why do they need so much confirmation that Trump is a stable genius? He already told everyone as much in those words.

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

m00t, why can't you listen and believe?

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

Nice.

archive.org/details/vaughtspractical00vaug

publicdomainreview.org/collections/phrenology-diagrams-from-vaughts-practical-character-reader-1902/

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

Because CNN sounds like Beavis and Butthead these days.

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

Addresses?

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

What addresses?

Sebastian White
Sebastian White

bump

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit