Games where you can bully

I like the ones where you can toy with other people simply because you're that much better than they are.

Can you sexually harass them and use them as your little cute fucktoy too?

that one teen time-travel walking simulator has bully potential

Can be fun preying on the attention whoring mic spammers, whom but a select few never seem to learn from the relentless predation via scout rifle and jihad.

Good shit. Wished it had more active users that aren't in a closed group. Closest thing to reliving the early 2000s computer gaming. I prefer being IRIS though.

As for bully, PlayStation Home was a great place for that, though it was mostly shitposting and invading social circles.

I haven't played TTT in a long ass time. I would always find ways of killing everybody as an innocent. The rage I'd hear from my fallen victims was simply amazing.

Right in the feels….Easily my favorite multiplayer game, ruined by a cancerous community and shit add-ons that defeat the purpose like jihad.

I would do all sorts of crazy shit like hang up bodies of all the people I killed in a room and wait for some unsuspecting innocent to walk into my house of horrors. I would also do things like shoot at someone, close the door, hang a body up behind the door, open the door and then they would shoot it thinking they killed me. Run inside, inspect the body and get a deagleshot to the back of the head. It was just so much fun outsmarting/fucking with people, and doing things that would be in a "Who dunnit" type of movie.

It was fun as innocent to. I could figure out who the traitors where just by analyzing everyones behavior and using the checklist to keep track of people who kept disappearing or people who where in unusual positions. Sometimes I would pretend I had DNA on them to make them flip out and try to kill me thus outing themselves out.

Now it's just a bunch of memes, shit mods, and 12 year olds.

I got banned from TiT server for not being good enough when playing for first time

also Hidden was great with those whispers from monster that scared people real good

I loved The Hidden. Got into it after playing Far Cry Instincts Predator mode on the original Xbox and I think it's still the best "Predator" game out there.

The community at the time was pretty good too, people co-operating, someone taking charge and thinking how to trap the Hidden. I haven't played it in years though, so I imagine it's turned to shit like every online community.

I'd love it if there were some jungle/outdoor/swamp maps too where the hidden could be jumping from tree to tree while everyone else needs to form a tight group to try to take him out.

I kept the server I was on vanilla with the exception of ak47 being a standard gun+jihad. Server had a much quicker TTK but I'm pretty sure it actually bred a competent community of TTT players.

Too many servers now have those fucking gay ass trails when players run and have it in the rules of "tracking someones trail down isn't proof" it's like they completly forget that fucking audio exists or they have skins that are completely identifiable.

I mean, how hard is it to work out who done it when you seen buzz lightyear with a disguiser shoot up the room?

Also servers are now pretty much 24/7 autismcraft or 27_street_versionx91; no one players the good vanilla maps anymore.

We should get together later on and invade autism TTT and bully fat nerd children

My favorite kind of griefing is the kind that isn't griefing at all, it's just being better at the game and people getting pissed, claiming they're gonna hack your account, claiming they're gonna fucking SUE you (and I'm not joking, there's videos of that), etc.

(checked)
Nice

By some miracle of creation I was able to find a video about it that wasnt complete fucking cancer.

I remember playing Zombies online in World at War and blocking people in a room by standing in a doorway
Good times

Dont forget Gmod RP servers

Ah yes, Call of Duty Zombies.
Good times…good times.

It's a terrible game, but the possibilities for griefing are plenty

The possibilities for griefing are so plentiful they actually made a mode in BO2 Zombies where there's two teams and the goal is to be the last one standing
To do that, you do stuff like block the other team from going through doors, activate traps while the enemy team is walking through them, keep them from getting guns out of the mystery box, etc.
Fun times were had but they removed it in BO3. That was stupid. Fuck you, Jason Blundell.
Once again, I like it when you don't even have to try in order to make someone mad, all you have to do is simply be better than them.

Like here.
DSP is a perfect example of the kinds of people I'm talking about.

lol this is you

This thread got a whole lot cancerous

Pots kettles etc.

Funny thing about Hidden is that if you crank up the contrast/brightness you can tell where the Hidden is.

I loved hanging all the bodies in one room, so when someone went into it they would get to see all their dead comrades.

Yes please. May I recommend Serious TTT? It's probably one of the better places to lay down the grief, as they are filled with "GrillGamerzXD" and horses of squeakers battling for attention.

(checked)
Agreed. Best part about being good is that if the mods aren't complete tards, we can actually get people permab& for false accusation of hacking.

Those were the days
I thought HL2 mods would never die
It was a nice fad while it lasted though
Its all about Garrysmod custom gamemodes I guess.

Alright I'm back bump n shit

I've never organized any autist Holla Forums gatherings, how does that shit go? I don't know any TTT servers to recommend

Do you like TTT with 8 year olds or RP with 8 year olds? If not, there's nothing left in gmod.

I like to download atmospheric maps, custom NPCs and SWEPs/Vehicles and just go to town.
people still build some nice shit too

But you're right, Workshop really did kill Gmod

I always liked Zombie Panic more, but that game was cool too.

absolute cancer