Mad Max

What does Holla Forums think? Worth playing to blow off a couple of hours of steam? Seems kinda similar to Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, which I enjoyed (yeah, yeah, come at me faggots).

Other urls found in this thread:

g2a.com/mad-max-cd-key-global.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As an videogame it's meh, but it pays no fucking respect to the classic films. If someone like Kojima who understands the setting had made it maybe it could have been good even great.

No, the combat is extremely mediocre and bland like the Batman Arkham games

this isn't the future we deserved

I killed some hours on it. I guess it was okay, but progress was really really slow. It took a long time just to get basic shit for my car.

You'll probably enjoy it if you have time to kill.

Yeah. the car shit's fun enough, especially after convoys start happening. The ground combat is 'eh' levels but you can avoid that if you're just looking to screw around for a few hours and avoid to plot for the most part.

I'm interested, but $40 fucking bucks is a pretty big chunk of change. Only way I'd buy this is if it was for half that. Monkey Island motherfucker, never pay more than $20 for a computer game.

It's pretty repetitive, but somewhat enjoyable. It borrows a lot from the Fury Road movie but leaves the feminism out.

Which is exactly why the Shadow of Mordor comparison is made. They all play the same combat wise, just like AssCreed.

It's ok. Max's character is mostly good up until the end. The world the developers built looks great in my opinion and the game is amazingly optimized. Hand-to-hand combat is shitty bamham repetition, and I wasn't a big fan of the car combat, although some people really liked it. I got it for like 15 bucks on G2A when it first came out. I thought it was better than Just Cause 3.

g2a.com/mad-max-cd-key-global.html

Its similar to shadow of mordor but the combat isn't as fun in my opinion.
Shadow of mordor was more like assassins creed and mad max is more like batman.

Played it for ten hours or so and haven't really touched it in two monthssame as Shadow of Mordor incidentally

It's completely bland like all AAA open world games.

This really. It's not really horrible or broken or anything, just bland.

hmm do you like god of war games as well? do you also happen to like watching football? is dragonball z your favorite anime? you seem like a cool guy with patrician taste. add me on facebook and i will post doge memes on your page.

When g2a starts selling electronic cards in their store, I'll consider it. I don't have a credit card, so unless it's on Steam, it ain't happening.

The dialogue and setting is great, the car customization is alright, and the combat is solid. I much prefer it to AC stuff, since there's no regen health and sparse healing items. Also, once you build up your punching guys meter, you start to do some pretty cool takedowns. Batman can't suplex people.

It can be buggy and grindy at points, though.

The game is boring garbage. Don't bother.

no

I pirated it and uninstalled it after 3 hours. I wanted to like it because I love the setting and the car combat was kinda neat, but holy shit that melee combat was awful, the on foot exploration was awful, and most of all the Ubishit open world meme stuff was cancer (map full of meaningless shit like clear 20 outposts, collect 40 pieces of garbage, etc). I would have liked it if you spent the majority of your time in car combat but you really don't.

The game is just vanilla bland AAA shit and the only thing that could make it stand out (car combat) is locked behind meaningless collect 80 scrap piece bullshit and pretty uncommon in gameplay anyways. I want to see a Mad Max game with the format of Mount & Blade where there's all these raider factions in the world and you travel around doing whatever you want as a crazy raider dude. Max is the worst part of Mad Max and he was only ever decent when he was Mel Gibson.

Really well optimized with nice visuals though.

Pirate it then uninstall it when you learn that the game is shit, that's what I did.

Couldn't launch the game after it autosaved at a point that made the game insta crash. It's still a shame because it was fun enough when I wanted to play mindlessly.