Android Gaymes

What are the best games available on an Android phone? I already have a GBA emulator, Pixel Dungeon and Downwell. Any genre will do. Endless runners, puzzle games, RPGS, it doesn't matter as long as it's good.

Other urls found in this thread:

play
selfiereveal.ubisoft.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UPWHVWf4gO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(checked)
nice dubs thread
this one actually looks good but fuck touch screen controls ~~~

Download more emulators, check my dubs and post more Curly.
Fag.

You'll be disappointed to know that's the only curly I have.

Here's an interesting question: are there any good endless runners games? They all seem really stupid and pointless.

Android games are a swirling cesspit of shit. Don't bother trying to find anything worth playing, because you're just wasting time.

Sage negated ;)

There's gotta be something worth a shit.

I really doubt there's anything interesting in the runner genre. I love the android platform and video games but I'll be damned if I know of anything worth playing outside of Pixel Dungeon. The gugle play store is a fucking shitshow

when are you going to stop being a blatant Shill trying to push your supper hype Train crasher: The trigger of revolution game (op)? NOBODY™ here has time for that shit.

Oops forgot to sage. I mean bumping a Shill thread for Train crasher: The trigger of revolution would be silly.

What in the fuck are you try?

oh shit nigger what are you doing

I just wanted to make a thread where we can suggest each other android games

Implying there are any good games on android other then Train crasher: The trigger of revolution

So nothing? I really like downwell and pixel dungeon, there's no way those games are just anomalies.

OK dude

:^)

Not even with a rented dick.

bumping a Train crasher: The trigger of revolution thread?

upsage negated

Oh, so this is the epic new meme. You sure showed me for trying to talk about vidya

I actually watched the video, it looks like trash. Are you trying to recommend it or are you making some sort of strange joke?

$$YES YES ITS JUST A MEME$$
You are not really in on this joke. Just bumping a
Train crasher: The trigger of revolution Android Game
play . mob.org/game/train_crasher_the_trigger_of_revolution.html

just crashing the thread with no survivors tbh but don't forget to check out Train crasher: The trigger of revolution Android Game

You're not really "crashing the thread", just making a lot of shitty posts at the beginning

Some user recommended Hoplite in the last thread and it has been pretty fun, I think it's my favorite simple phone game to play on the subway.

pic one

Every thread

-Valkyrie Crusade
-Potion Maker
-VVVVVV
-Rayman Adventures
-Love Live

Where the fuck are you from? It's not here

That one anime titty monsters game

The only game I've spent a decent amount of time on is Cyrus, if you like rhythm games. You get a large amount of songs for free from the get go, but there's some songpacks behind a paywall and a 45(?) second wait time between selecting and starting a song on the free version. Full version is like 2 dollars or something.
Sage because this thread is a trainwreck

Train crasher: The [[[trigger]]] of revolution
Train crasher: The [[trigger]]] of revolution

Would you mind stopping?

fuck off shill

Here's a game I played a year or two ago: Siralim. It's basically a cross of Disgaea and Dragon Quest Monsters.
When it first came out, the developer was constantly changing/nerfing monsters. Considering the distinct possibility of spending a month perfecting a monster, only for its effect to suddenly become something completely different, I gave up on playing it. However, it seems that the developer is only working on the sequel now, so the game might be stable enough to play now.

Here's hard mode: free and without ads

Huh, looks pretty cool. I'll check it out

Crashing this thread.
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Badland
Minecraft PE, actually fun
Osmos HD, must have
Pixel Dungeon
Plague Inc
Potion Maker
PPSSPP
The Room
and that bonus illusion game for feeding lolis

saved
selfiereveal.ubisoft.com/

The Ninjakiwi games are usually not-cucked with microtransactions, but I haven't played recently so I don't know if it's still this way.

Cytus* fuck me.

Huh that looks neat and it's on Steam.

Well, huh, good.

Get DraStic and PPSSPP faggot
Lwburn too.

Idols

Ports.
Go play FF, KotoR or something.

Give us Miura back.

Hoplite is one of the best free games I've played on Android.
Reigns is very good if you're happy to spend money.
Any taiko game is a good bet too

Whoever the fag was that suggested Hoplite in the last thread of this we had, great game but holy shit premium to continue playing after level 16 can suck my dick.

You can just google [game].apk on your phone and you'll find a download of whatever game you want.

Also, it's spelled Cytus.

I heard it was ported to Vita, can anyone confirm? I can only spend so much time on DJMax Technika Tune.

Koreans have this talent where they make great base games with solid gameplay that have allot of potential only to drive them into the fucking ground because they seldom have a clear roadmap on where to take the game and instead their update strategy is just throwing random shit at the wall and hope it sticks.

See:
S4 League
Tera
Gunz
Rusty Hearts
etc etc

Cytus was at one point for the Vita. Unfortunately, it went away along with the entire mobile section of the PSN store when they abandoned it.

Mobile Legends it is like League of Legends but it is on mobile. Who dont want the biggest esports video game on your mobile? With over 5 million downloads world wide there is no reasons not to try it and this ad even have over 5 million viewers youtube.com/watch?v=UPWHVWf4gO4

SIXTY NIGGERS
Thanks for telling me, though. Guess I gotta dig out my tablet.