no nose
jewess confirmed
Present your kikunt elsewhere.

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

cumskins are this desperate for straws to grasp

Connor Long
Connor Long

OP You firmly hold your straw in a cup of cum , you faggot kike.

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

t. butthurt cumskin

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

SAGE
FILTER

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

Butt cum and nigger dicks is all you can think about.

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

Same to you. You literally bring up the sexual fetish of black guys fucking white women at least once a day

Easton Moore
Easton Moore

Holy shit, this actually happened

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

If you ignore race, the problem will go away

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

t. Butthurt roastie

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

You think this bothers us? Niggers take the bad women like a maggot eats bad skin. Thank you, niggers. You have use, not like Jews.

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

Sage.

This is just sad lol

Wyatt King
Wyatt King

you're pathetic here's my pussy
Well, OK.

Dominic Thomas
Dominic Thomas

I like how she bothered to shave before she posted that.

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

I mean for fuck sake you are so fucking dumb you didnt even include the fucking id or time of day and we really dont care that you hired a prostitute to shill for your neurotic inadequacies.
You had all this time and opportunity for your retarded OP and you STILL FUCKED IT UP
It must really bother you, that all you can get are drug addled women with daddy issues. So much so you beat them because they at least had a father.
you're a joke, you'll always be a joke, right up until the day you die of heart disease at 46

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

Cuck is not a racial insult no matter what your cucked reddit buddies tell you.

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

Underrated post

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

shaved
Ew.

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

Dude what do you gain by doing this? Seriously, we don't get "triggered by it". It's not even annoying, you can pull this stuff on 4chan or reddit if you want, but here it's not gonna create an emotional effect

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

Every post by a trannie gets a thread now?

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

I really am a girl, and I can prove it.
Yeah right. That is clearly a tranny abomination post surgery.

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

GUIS
GUIS
SOMEBODY POSTED A PIC ON THE INTERNET
HOW WILL THE WHITE RACE EVER RECOVER

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

damn you sure got us good op, make sure you tell everyone down at the synagogue about it.

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

sage

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

I guess we'll have to outbreed them like we did last year. Remember to donate to Planned Parenthood when you have some extra shekels. They are doing our work for us all in the name of "equality".

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

The BLACKED posting might be more damaging if it didn't come in obvious waves. It's awfully (((coincidental))) when outbreaks of WHITEY BTFO threads happen simultaneously all over the imageboard space.

Looks like the kikes have decided convincing doesn't work, so they have to astroturf and demoralize through spam.

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

Reminder this is the white meetups shill whos also trying to get the mods replaced with lefty/pol/ moles.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit