HellMOO General: developer edition

A MUD, or multi user dungeon, that is heavily based around 90s and early 2000s internet culture. MUDs are text only and trade all forms of graphics for greater detail by having everything in text form. Your interaction through the game is made up entirely of typed commands. This game most of the time has a sense of humor not seen in any other vidya and generally has themes that are all over the place.
Most notably it is has large amounts of PVP, interesting character development through mutations, astral projection and teleportation, a visitable heaven and hell, a dreamworld where you can play a text version of quake, portal guns, an aircraft pilot and boating system, plenty of ERP opportunities if you are into that kind of thing (kill yourself sexhave scum) and among other things.
Download a MUD Client: gammon.com.au/files/mushclient/mushclient503.exe
Connect to hellmoo.org on Port: 7777
Create an account with an email address at temp-mail.org/ (HellMOO SPF records are broken, requires a non-validating email service)
hell.slumberland.us/#account
Rush to the Museum and starting building your character: hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/Character_Creation
This is where you're going to make your hard choices. Recommended reading…
hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/User:Vayra/Character_Building_-_skillsets_and_starting_packages
hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/User:Vayra/Vayra's_Elaborate_Scrub_Guide
hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/User:Makoto/Brains_Whips_Scrub_Guide
hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/Uriel's_Guide_to_Hellmoo
Do contracts, jobs and XP journals. Contracts involve killing things and a great way to get money while you get XP. Jobs are repeatable tasks that give you money, XP and sometimes IP for certain skills. XP Journals are one time bonuses for doing certain things, such as killing certain mobs, going to certain places, and doing certain things.
An (incomplete) list of jobs: hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/Jobs
That's cool, just fuck around until you figure out. It's recommended you start the game out murdering orphans and getting Agnes to pay you for the service.
BobBarker's MUSHclient Plugin Repo: pastebin.com/3yqnywjN
Bob Barker's MUSHclient Chat Redirector (VERY USEFUL): pastebin.com/mx63KigB
Maimai's /little/ black book: hell.moy.pink/blackbook.txt
The "Fuck Tenren" Craft List: pastebin.com/mDvNqBLe
Sobek's/Hakusam's HellMOO Shop List: pastebin.com/8PhXpZak
Sobek's/Hakusam's HellMOO Armor Craft List: pastebin.com/UyBUB3Zs
Sobek's/Hakusam's HellMOO Crafting Guide: pastebin.com/t0awsPUb
BONGHITZ's List of XP Journals: pastebin.com/NPQ5FQZW

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/evennia/evennia/wiki/evennia.objects.objects
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reminder if you wanna help on our "for-fun" MUD in development visit us on #8moo @ Rizon

And here is the link for the superior version.

inferno.optiquest.org 7777

Get on Hell for a sec', ya' dopes.

Ayy, Seffira and I are thinking of going too.

Go to hell, shill :^)

But there's nobody on?

i-i'm on
(;_;)

holy shit I don't log in for one day because im busy jerking off and everything goes to shit.

I'm logged in now, I made this thread.

I don't exactly know how we're supposed to combat corps like JUNK/CLOWNS with our current roster of possible PvPers

Additionally Godmaster needs to stop jerking off on Inferno if we intend to ramp up to PvP

Why not do so in Inferno, so we aren't fettered by godawfully retarded systems. I've observed ATATATATATATATAT/CLOWNS do so to great effect in my time over there, even as a ragtag group of n-tags. I don't know precisely how, but they've even killed 250k+ exp fuckerfaggots and mined tears and salt already.

We can do the same.

Uh, so how widespread is the erp? Are there eager sluts everywhere?

If that's what you're looking for, you'll find it. Keep an eye out for carebear corps. I'd say 25% of the game pop is down for some form of ERP.

Should I just go through the who list? Or am I free to look at people without them thinking I'm trying to kill them?

flirt like a faggot, faggot. other faggots will get the message.

ITS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO GONDO

You'll be back.

what the fuck is happening to the people in this corp.

RIP, thanks for the help and fun times.

t. meat

What's your deal? You seemed like you were having an autistic blast all those days you were playing.

i'm not RSB
I even signed my post

odb here

no offense, but I hope whoever wrote that post was writing tongue in cheek because otherwise they are schizophrenic and I'm in tears from laughing

clowns does not have "spies", I read the Holla Forums thread and have from the beginning, its not exactly a secret when A) you guys told everyone you were from Holla Forums and B) its an open anonymous board

FLAKT being labelled a spy is especially hilarious since the guy doesnt do anything now except shoot opiates to ease his suffering and log in to talk shit to people. Trust me he has zero interest in what you are doing, none.

Let me explain the state of CLOWNS: all the active players went to inferno. The ones left over do nothing but idle and chat to eachother.

You'd be "ramping up" to fight kelli and 4blunt and thats about it. Both of whom are retarded. The reasons for switching to inferno as i explained when i "insidiously" introduced it were sincere: the rest of the game largely consists of veteran idlers and erotic roleplayers who dont really have much interest in the game.

additionally this post gets it:

If we were to suddenly switch back, we would crush you. Thats not a brag or chest-thumping, its just a reality of the way the game is designed.

Its much easier to reach an even playing field on inferno because of the way XP gains have been streamlined (in short, its much easier to get high xp on inferno. In hell, it can take an experienced and spergy player weeks and even months) and its also much easier for small corps to fight guerilla wars against larger corps since there is no challenge system flirting

For example, you can very quickly build a robbery team and hurt corps that are better at PVP by catching them with their pants down. You can't do this in hellmoo because as soon as the stronger corp decides to start killing people, they just remove everyone doing the challenging off the locks and shift the loot over to a patsy. Ta-da, no recourse for the smaller corp. In inferno, it actually pays off to scout out robbery targets.

As for killing the griefer corp du jour within 3 days of us starting to play inferno, mostly its because they had become dumb and complacent from being on top for so long. The other side of it is a couple of their strongest members received temp bans (a few days irl) for repeatedly breaking rules.

hope that clears things up

any CLOWNS wanna help bring their ideas to 8moo? :^)

post name for invite ;3

But we've got an alliance so no you can't. That's against our mutually agreed-upon terms of conduct :^)

As the only member of Gondo who has actually even tried inferno before crying up a storm about it and swearing it off, you've got nothing to gain by trying to convince me of its merits. In fact, I'm corpless over there and it's killing me inside for all the missed xp gains. Please send me an invite so I can autism properly.

that project will die before it even gets off the ground. I'm not being malicious, but do you realize how much work went into hellmoo?

most of these bright sparks quickly peter out because people dont realize the tremendous amount of work involved. Just creating descriptions let alone coding functions and what not, can become a gigantic task.

Inferno was very lucky to be built off an already complete game instead of starting from scratch (ask broseidon what ever happened to his zombie moo idea LMFAO)

sorry m8, can't give you an invite corp leader doesnt want a repeat of CLOWNS bloat

Some of the old hand corps could use some fresh blood. I recommend CODC which seems to be newer players, or VEIL

Understandable, though lamentable. I also don't particularly want Inferno to become a CLOWN monopoly. Adversity is good.

I guess I'll try CODC or something.

Who are you?

I do

It's about 6 months worth of work with modern frameworks :^)

no but really this shit isn't hard

its me

I'll say it again: the same applies to other games. All the work is in content creation, and this is pure perseverance rather than requiring any skills, training or knowledge. That is to say, while you can bypass the barrier of entry associated with programming the backend if you're skilled, asset creation is pure, unskippable effort.

How customizable is the combat and character stat system?

Not very, nothing is balanced yet. It's all just stuff being bolted together right now. Also I've been distracted by InfernoMOO

No I mean engine wise.

Infernos not to bad actually. We have a bunch of peeps that moved.

Extremely, everything is treated the same, the players, the rooms, the objects: github.com/evennia/evennia/wiki/evennia.objects.objects

image is currently implemented class that all mobs including players will inherit from.

Also here's the basic NPC class inheriting from the generic character class. Has initial proof of concept for NPC dialogue system.

TICKER_HANDLER will call the function every x seconds, I plan to have it randomly "BARK" at players over time.

That's pretty fuckin neat, onii-chan.

careful around FC, some nignog is firing rockets up from slag.

Meat's Dead, still playing :^)

You sure man? The admin wrote a mail on *cap saying they permabanned you.

yes, they did permaban me.

rip in pizza sauce, meatbawl
you will be missed
;-;

I knew immediately he was out for blood. This is his angle eh?

Of course i'll evade and successfully

I'll do some PvE shit out of corp till i get bored.

also I haven't even made my alt account yet, so I don't know what the fuck he's on about.

Meat here, disregard my earlier (deleted) posts.

I think with the high volume of admins/players and the scrutiny that would be placed on me and GONDO even if I remained corpless, it would be better for everyone if i stopped playing inferno altogether.

Was this your intention all along?

Nope
But I think it's not a bad time to for me to wrap things up.
I had fun, I like a lot of the differences, and I encourage everyone else to continue playing as long as they are also enjoying inferno.

I told u not to bully ;_;
Dammit meatbawl, I'll miss you.

letter or some kind of note to us that makes it clear that he understands the rules and wont murder
any more n tags unless he has an extremely good reason""

If you wanna come back meat, you just have to tell them you wont nuke ntags. Its your choice of what you want t do though. All of us would like to see you come back.

Thanks, I appreciate you looking into it, but I don't find those terms appealing.

I already read and understood the rules from the beginning, and while I technically broke them by killing twice in a 24hr period, The way it was handled and wasn't reasonable, in good taste, or even within the spirit of the rules (the 'help griefing' page in this case). which is already anti-fun even when not open to liberal interpretation tbh.

Again, I don't think this is a problem unique to inferno but it's lessened my personal enjoyment of the game to the point I don't want to play.

Just apologize for ban evading and say you'll follow the rules. You don't gotta write an article, you don't have to beg. Admins just wanna hear that you understand their point.

Up to you, but it'll take a minute of politicking to get unbanned.

"Hello dear X,
I'm deeply sorry for my previous slaughter of ntags, I must admit that things aren't going that well in my life at the moment, and I let my anger off in this game, I believe I also misunderstood the rules and the spirit of the server, I thought that me being an ntag, it wouldn't be frowned upon to kill other ntags.
Again I'm sorry for it all, I just want to play the game with my friends, I promise I'll never do it again."

In case you don't wanna be a suck-up, use Tunnelbear to evade.

Come back Meat I like you ;_:

I thought you guys are on Hell

Hell is gay now

We are, but now we're mostly yet another idle corp. I still log in to stay active, but right now everyone is playing Inferno.

Grinding is fast/minimized, rerolling and remuting is comparatively painless, has more new things than removed things.

The fact that everything is just slightly different gives everything a novel mirrorworld feel.

The no job cool down and more mutation and reworked armor make it a bit more enjoyable in my opinion.

What's the pop of infernomoo these days?

26 right now but I feel like there have been more.

sub 30, which is great.
We're a big corp now, and we can go ADVENTURE without fearing kelli and blunt

Godmaster/Godlord has completed his hostile takeover of GONDO

BobBarker is no longer involve in InfernoMOO GONDO corporation

wat

Your free to come back at anytime.

My side of the story, Godlord will just say this is all wrong and none of this happened or something.

Honestly it was me or him, it's honestly retarded this happened but seriously, Godlord is just that much of a aggro stubborn autist. I mean you can tell tries to be edgy and cynical but he comes off a jerk even when everything is normal.

I'm gonna try to join ATATAT, otherwise I'll probably go do something more productive with my time.

oh and not to mention that after MeatBawl got banned, I logged in after not being around for like 4 hours and asked what happened. He of course freaks the fuck out.

After like 20 minutes of this spergout I finally get enough information to talk to the admins to negotiate terms to get his perm reduced to temp.

It was more important to Godlord to act like a stubborn idiot, trying to "get me" for not going back to the logs I didn't have instead of just like… asking about it in corp.

It's not wrong, per se. It's just disingenuous half-truths sprinkled with untruth. Despite what your retarded snuffling, crying, and lying would indicate, I actually was busy. I was in-transit from FC to HQ with over 150k worth of corpbux assets when you asked for help, and when I didn't immediately drop what I was doing to assist, you started one of your crying festivals. I would like to believe this is reasonable on my part, but maybe I'm mistaken.

However, it wasn't until you bitched at me with your non-stop passive-aggressive mewling for 5 minutes straight that I decided to tell you to go fuck yourself. Especially since you weren't doing anything important in the slightest, and could have easily just sat pretty for the few minutes it would have taken me to unload.

Furthermore, despite what you would like to paint it as, this was not over this specific isolated instance or any others. It's a culmination of many, many, many moments like this in the past few weeks. You're a fucking whiny faggot who spergs out on people (in particular me, but others as well) at the drop of a fucking hat for the most minor of 'infractions' (like not sucking your dick constantly). I'm beyond tired of it. Others are tired of it. Last night was just the tipping point, but even then I was fully prepared to refrain for a while and wait and see how the hand lied, so to speak. With todays actions it was obvious what the future held, and so you got kicked.

tl;dr You got booted because you're a neurotic sack of shit who is a complete displeasure to play with, in all aspects. You'll remain booted as long as you remain as such.

Anyone else feel free to chime in with whatever thoughts you have, either here or in corpchat.

This clearly a lie, unless cwho is broken.

This is also a lie

This is a lie, with no specific references to anything

Nice projection.

How about you address the things I said.

FUCK BOTH OF YOU.
Airing your dirty laundry in public is a fucking idiotic decision. No we don't FUCKING care if you're insulted. POOR FUCKING BABIES GOT THEIR FEELINGS HURT AND NOW THEY MUST GET THE LAST WORD
GOD DAMN
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WANT US GONE? THAT SMUG MOTHERFUCKER KENSHIRO NOW KNOWS THAT WE HAVE INFIGHTING BECAUSE YOU TWO GODDAMN CUNTS CAN'T GROW A PAIR, BE MEN, AND GET OVER EACHOTHER'S STUPIDITY.
"But dur he's an autist!"
FUCK YOU. GET OVER IT. PEOPLE DEAL WITH ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT EVERY DAY FROM COMPLETE RETARDS BUT DON'T SAY A FUCKING WORD BECAUSE THEY UNDERSTAND DEEP DOWN THAT THEY'RE BOTH SUFFERING THIS BULLSHIT TOGETHER
"But he's being spiteful11!"
ESPECIALLY FUCK YOU. TURN THE OTHER FUCKING CHEEK. THERE'S NO REASON TO TAKE THE FUCKING BAIT UNLESS YOU HAVE PROBLEMS YOURSELF.

YOU'RE BOTH WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND THIS SORT OF THING HAPPENS. WE LOVE BOTH OF YOU

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP

I didn't demote/fire Godmaster when he was just a normal jerk, because I didn't want to create drama. I also wanted a near-flat hierarchy.

Godmaster promoted someone for the sole purpose of firing me without consensus. Then immediately demoted them after.

He can't even address my concerns, he just continues to act like an autistic asshole. I was asked what happened and replied.

Discussed last night with said person, over pages, as you were being your autistic self to both me, him, and anyone else caught in the crossfire.

He voluntarily demoted himself, and I was happy to let him stay CEO. Still am, if he wants it. He also participated in demoting you, or else it wouldn't have worked. My first mistake was making you CEO in the first place. Like you, I also didn't want to disrupt anything in the change from Hell to Inferno, so I made you CEO off-the-cuff despite absolute lack of qualifications on your part. Unfortunately, rectifying said mistake took these drastic measures.

I must admit there was some slight duplicitousness on my part for this to happen, though. He and I both agreed to only demote you and then take it from there, but you were pissing me off at that instance with your latest unwarranted spergout so I fired you without any sort of deliberation. I apologized to him later, both because he felt a bit hurt and also since that sort of backstabbing is not my nature. Sorry again man, it was a severe dick move.

I did. Literally every single one of your "concerns" are outright lying, or projection. You'll note I have both identified and defined it for you.

(笑)

Then why were you inside corp HQ when you claimed to be not in corp HQ?

Why did you later say that you were lying to me and was just decorating and didn't want to help me because of the way I asked.

Why did you refuse to talk to me when I asked why MeatBawl was banned, when I was trying to get unbanned?

You haven't addressed a single one of my specific concerns, not a single one.

Because you're lying. Hell, I'll even give you the benefit of the doubt and allow for the possibility that you're just slow at typing 'cwho'.

I facetiously presented you with two options that you could select from as my reasons for not helping you, after you had already sperged out and bitched at me for long, long minutes.
1.) That "I'm not going to help you because I heavily dislike you and refuse to help based upon that" (paraphrased), or;
2.) I was simply busy.

I specifically told you to chose whichever one you wanted to believe, but it speaks miles of your persecution complex when you would pick the first, despite my directly telling you, multiple times, that I wasn't coming to help you because I was simply, unequivocally, busy. Despite being willing to help everyone at damn near anytime, even you, I am not willing to be your indentured errand boy on your trivial pursuits and I'm sure as shit not going to do so when you regularly poop on me for zero reason and were in the middle of doing so.

If you'd bring a 'concern' to me instead of whining, that would be one thing, but you haven't yet.

Wtb corp-only private chat. For multiple reasons.

there's even an irc plugin for MUSHclient that could make this more convenient.

So here we are, you claim I'm a liar, and I claim you're a liar. I have logs, but those can be edited.

Apparently I just made up the story to start shit, not that you decided to lie and self-consciously became aggro over I pointed it out.

It's not like you later actively stated that you lied about and you were decorating in corp chat with other people around.

congratulations GONDO you are officially no longer newbies

peaks at 38 during prime time.

I am going to start advertising the game properly too, so expect an influx of new players in the coming months.

Shill it fam shill it.

I'd totally play Inferno, but I forgot my password and don't wanna make a new character, and they haven't answered my email so far.

i just talked to an admin who said "tell them to use password reset"

That didn't work a week ago, but I guess I can try again.

Requested a new password
Reset password with code
Got new password
Tried to log in
Didn't work

Either this is retarded or I am.
I am not discounting the latter.

I guess I'll make a new character, though I liked the name.

So what's going on with 8moo now?
blee lol

Changed to Inferno, we're all having fun now with little to no drama, and no wars as of yet(except an unnoficial one with VEIL)

The moving of our belongings to the new HQ has been completed via the commitment and autism of Jagger.

Round of applause for our man.

NEWS EVERYONE
THERE IS NO SIMULATOR LIMIT IN INFERNO

SS13 guy here.
Trust me on this: the drama you're seeing?
That's nothing.

There's no drama fam. It's only a single sperg

That's how it starts.

What did InfernoMoo did about the grinding?
What methods for Grinding Brains nowadays are?

What about Whips? Are the more than before that cover the entire skill-range?

No more grinding IP! Now only XP matters, the game has been changed so that you get way more xp, and use that xp to get IP instead of having to grind IP. You can still grind, it's not reccomended but it's still an option if you want, the only thing you save by grinding instead of learning is a small amount of cash(less than 3k).
Also, the teach skill has been removed, everyone can teach as many raws as they have. Also, jobs now have no cooldown.

Crafting shit, what else. All crafting XP gains have been increased, and lots of branes-only jobs give lots of xp and since there's cooldown you can rack up quickly.

Yes, whips are pretty fucking good now, not only that but they added a whip-carrie sinergy too.

Shit, the game changed a lot in 10 years.
Guess I'll drop by later tonight.

There are only 2-3 crafting jobs I think, but lots of branes jobs requiring decent med, repair, etc, etc

bump

Shit I havent played Hellmoo since something like 6 years.

It's funny how I own a 2k$ battle station and am more excited to play a MUD on it than any other game.

Anyway how are pistols in this server? I remember them being pretty good back in gilmoremoo.

Guns in general are obscenely stronk here. A shotgun can carry you through all the fucking early and med game.
We need a gun crafter tho

guns have always be strong PVE.

Their PVP performance depends on being smart and prepared.

8moo still exists, I'm playing other vidya at the moment since I stopped playing *MOO.

If people still interesting in working on it you can fork it, create pull requests, jump in the IRC channel (my bouncer should be always online) and ask me for builder perms on the dev server.

Hopefully I'll get back to working on it for real in a week, but to be honest it's just not that fun to work on a multiplayer game without other people to work on it with.

If I start shilling 8moo (to try to recruit people to help) I'll probably do it in the /adgd/ thread since I'm no longer involved in Hell/InfernoMOO. Maybe I'll crosspost it here.

Also I leave HellMOO GONDO corp to Tourtiere/Kat, but that's just my opinion you all can fight amongst yourselves.

get on inferno scrub

p.s kat is a fucking moron

;-;
If you're gonna insult me fam, you can at least do a better job than that.

You want to be insulted? Get ready, because you're about to be fucking destroyed.
Kat's a huge slut, Kat sucks dick all day, every day. How does someone even get that much dick? Fucking slut, I bet she actually enjoys giving blowjobs. Have you ever seen her not completely covered in semen? I sure as hell haven't. Once, I saw her have over 10 abortions in a single night. I should know, I performed most of them. And she wasn't even awake! That's right; she sucks dick all day, goes to sleep, then gets fucked all night. The minute she wakes up, look at that, a dick's in her mouth already. If you cut her open, she'd probably bleed semen. Also she's good at science, like some fucking nerd. I bet she knows exactly how many atoms of water are in a helium molecule.

P-please call me…

I get that this was just a joke and you were trying to be funny…
BUT THAT'S FUCKING CROSSING THE LINE

Aw, thank you!
You can go on if you want~

Oh snap, check them digits.

happy days

A lot of shit gives you weird soaks too. @prefs +extendgear

You had me from the beginning but this line sealed the deal.

wew

Holy shit, what a dumbass.

I'm cryin' fam 😂

I knew this was a terrible idea and did it anyways.

There was one for 50k cheaper at necropolis, dum-dum

You disgust me. You assist the economies of the enemy, while your own people starve? You turn your back on your fellow mutants, to seek refuge alongside the normals? Go smoke some weed, you degenerate.

we should do something stupid and fun next time we are on

didn't mean to ask you in particular

Stupid and fun? Let's all get together and mutate into Freaks. Prettyboy bloodsucker faggots and HUURGHBLARGLR BRANES LOL need not apply. I've heard freak swordsmen and gunslingers are very good. Nobody expects a freak to whip out a SCAR, or a Shiver Sword. And even fewer people expect that freak to flex their fucking RIPPED muscles, bust out a super shorty AND a kukri, and drop all the bitches' panties (then slaughter them for being disgusting sexhab scum).

I remember a few threads ago, someone wanted a comparison of the changelogs from Hell and Inferno. No one provided. So I decided to take some time, spend 1,000 hours in MS Paint, and put these together. Enjoy.

Is this Luka? Make science a real weapon skill. Medic too. And fishing. Scavenge should be one too. Also, please buff me. :^)

I actually like science not being a weapon skill, because it's far less of an XP investment.

Is this Luka? If yes you're waifu a slut

[Raughs]

Just fuck everyone's shit up

Don't forget the 10 cold stacks per freeze(which comes out in a second)

Bill Nye the Science Guy shudders, then screams, as a hideous chestburster explodes out of his body in a gout of gore.

rekt

The big thing is that it makes balancing a nightmare - e.g. ectoblasts pretty much singlehandedly made the proton pack unusable for most people because we had to keep the speed slow enough to prevent it from being an endgame-tier weapon, and that's after ectoblasts have gone through like 4 or 5 distinct nerfs themselves.

They used to just KO anyone who got shot by them because of the crit rate. You'd just aim at someone with it and they'd get fucked - anyone suggesting that ectoblasts were used in normal combat was being disingenuous as fuck because it always boiled down to cheesing bosses and owning scrubs.

i'm luka and i'm pure

Buff fists with wuxia

So should I play on hellmoo or infernomoo? This thread is a mess.

Infernomoo is objectively superior.

In what way?

we moved to infernomoo. Its better

Remind me again, how does re-rolling work there?

You only lose combat xp, you keep everything else.
(At least 75% of your xp will be non-combat most of the times, until you reach like 100k-130k xp))
In hell, it drops your xp to 25% of what it was before, but also resets all your ip, and due to how hell works, it means you need to start the mandatory grind for ip(agan)

Infero is more actively updated (check (You) and compare the dates), and things seem more balanced. There's open pvp pretty much everywhere in Inferno while Hell has a system of zones to limit pvp. Despite this, in general, Inferno seems to have less griefing in pvp; the system Hell has encourages high-XP players to grief weaker players, who can't do anything about it, and no one else can help them. In Inferno, if you're high XP and you fuck with newbies all day, you're going to piss everyone off, and then the whole MOO will be out to get you. When this situation happened in Hell, they were all fucking pissed and wanted to grief those people off the game, but could do nothing because of the PvP system.
Inferno also has much less grinding. XP is far faster to get, and you don't need to spend hours grinding each skill - you use XP to learn from a teacher instead, from 0-15. In Hell you grind to 6, then learn from 6-15. Some people dislike this, but I like it. It means I can actually play the game, instead of watching my timers and triggers go off for 3 hours, then another 3 hours for another, and so on. Racial mutations are more balanced, even chud is okay instead of being absolute garbage like it is in Hell. There's no Chromemouth, though. Mutations work differently, too. There are more of them, and instead of 1 mutation slot per XP milestone, you get 10 mutation points; different mutations cost different amounts. This makes some less useful mutations more viable, because something that only gives a minor boost may only be 2-5 points, while something major might be 15-20. It also encouraged the admins to add in a lot of small, quirky mutations, like Adonis (gives some chill to anyone in the same room as you) or Lotus Skin (Liquids and dirt naturally drip off of you) with very small costs.

ok
fuck me
bully away

Hmm. It seems the majority of players don't share your opinions, Holla Forums.

Maybe, it may not be wanting to start over. Plus you can only have one alt on inferno because the reroll rules are so lax.
Its a kinda a shame to because I really am liking inferno better. Things like most jobs having no cool down and an a better armor system make it more enjoyable in my opinion.

I don't care much about other players though, as long as gondo keeps getting 4-6 players at peaks it's all good to me.

Grind is still useful in Inferno if you don't wanna pay money to learn, right?

Teachers charge so few money, and making money is so trivial.
You could grind if you wanted to I guess, but it's a bit pointless

but where can I get the ERP?

b^mp

Inferno has a few ERPers. Some of Hell's ERPers moved over due to being bullied by the big corps in Hell. Hell probably has more, by virtue of a larger playerbase, though.

What's the duplicardia quest?

I just cleaned out out shithole of a corp. Check vault for craft shit, I might have missed something. Wardrobe and weapon rack and clothing and weapons.
Also someone take sortbot out back and put him down. Poor feller never stood a chance.
Any questions on where something is just look around corp.

Thank you. You're my hero, user.

Oh thank G-d, now I can do Rescue Ranger and rake in all that sweet, sweet job XP.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU NIGGERS??

what if you have social anxiety

Smoke DMT.

Do they have genders? How many?

what if you feel that your complexes make you a better fucktoy

Can I just ask one of you ingame or do I have to post my name here to join?

You can do either. If you ask in-game, make sure to say you're from here. Check "cwho gondo" to see if anyone with hire perms is online.

You glorious bastards, never fucking change.

did you fuckers plan that

It's immortalized now.
Not picture: Admins sending cerberus to kill us

Can you catch mentals from idling or did an admin just meme at me?

Didn't the goons cuck this game hardcore?
I'm not gonna stick my dick into this now that they've had their way with it.

That seems like it's probably a clairvoyant. They can project, like ghosts, and whisper to other people. It's a lot of fun.

Maybe :^)

We're in infernomoo now, goons never even went through here.
They fucked around hell though

It's about time we deleted this thread and made one for Inferno, no?
The name is highly misleading, and the immigration only starts being implied a few posts in, not to mention that we could have a new, much more useful OP.
Sure we could wait for this one to die but, it'll take 2 weeks at least.

I wouldn't anger the mods by spamming the board (and spam is a very loose term). Just wait or ask the OP to delete the thread. Night's coming, autists will be posting. As long as everyone else keeps saging if they post (or a mod kindly bumplocks this thread), it's gonna be on page 13 faster than that slippery nigga.

ONE LESS GOON

noice

Shit, y'all

did anyone else just get d/c'd?

ye'
blame PSYCHO_MANTIS

So what happens to people in the middle of nowhere if a server crash, or whatever, happens? If it takes the admins a while to get it back up, are they just left dozing in the streets?

Why we are here can;t we all agree that jagger is pretty much the greatest ever? Why I bet hes incredibly muscular and handsome in real life, also I bet he has a huge dong.

Maybe?

Oh. It's back up. I woke up in my apartment's closet.