I have 4gb of Ram on a 32x windows 7 computer
2.80ghz dual core processor
on an amazing 8500 geforce nvidia card

I like shit like team fortress 2, and planetside 2

What are my options?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!a1o2UKra!jzjT2Kq5xN-dF9Tzaoe-UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm drunk and incompetent so use simple words.

That hit way too close to home. I really need to upgrade my shit.

is this bait

No this isn't bate, I just want game recommendations. Un-bunch your panties and help me.

I was gaming on 1GB of RAM, 3GHz Pentium 4, and an ati Radeon X1650 with XP until the year 2012.

Your taste is so irredeemable there is no helping you.

My precious system died on me and this is what I have to work with T_T

Anything from 2008 and below

Ok, then educate me on proper taste

unteralterbach

400 keks

Morrowind
Doom 1,2
Farcry 1
Roller coaster tycoon 1,2,3
Black and White 1. 2 maybe
Fable the lost chpter
Wolfenstein
Red faction 1
Alien vs predator 2
Planet blupi
Star war jedi academy
Mount and then blade
Parasite in the city
Rapelay

I was playing source games and UE3 games fairly well.
TF2 was running well on medium settings. Same for Killing Floor and every other Source game up to Portal 2.

I don't know if they raped and bloated TF2 so bad it wouldn't run on that system anymore or not, though.

You are both fucking bros, thanks!

All old(and therefore mostly good) RTS and RPGs. Fuck the shit you like.

Vampire the Masquerade:Bloodlines
Hl 1,2
Old star wars games

Hi user

Hi bitch tits

I wish birds would stand on my tiny penis.

But I own a 4000 square foot house on 5 acres and a 3 car garage for my Mercedes, BMW, and Ferrari.

Having a math degree really works wonders for you. 300k a year starting.

Well good for you, send me your money so I can smoke crack and worship Satan

play any crap faggot, you will like any trash

sent ;)

My dildo is smaller T_T

Send it to:

www.www.www.www.www.www.com/www

And my children will be the children of garbage

I am erect.

I can't play touhou I am bad at video games

play a tower defense game

Remind me what's the point of upgrading a PC again? Why would you when most AAA software is bloated unoptimized mess on top of being a shitty game and boring to play? Having a potato is fine as the only good games game out pre 2007. And for the indies that are good today, those are usually not too demanding.

Then give me the titles to some good tower defense games you nigger bitch.

If you like strategy games,
Heroes of Might and Magic III
It's very intuitive and easy to play and still one of the best turn based strategy games in existence.

Yes. this pleases me.

I love you

I love me too.

GOG installer from my Mega:
mega.nz/#F!a1o2UKra!jzjT2Kq5xN-dF9Tzaoe-UQ

Fuck you

I have had sex with all these fish.

Nice trips. Almost not vidya, but you can run most visual novels. Tsukihime is pretty entertaining, in my opinion.

Vury gewd

That's cool my man, but mine is
4 GB Ram
64x Windows 7
2.13 ghz dual core

step it up

I used to have 10 gigs of ram, a nvidia galaxy, and a decent quad core.

Then I accidentally the whole computer and here I am.

I sense story time coming real soon.

minecraft

I already drank 6 Naddy Daddies.

Unless you want the full narration of Shreks Creamy Ass Cheese Vol 1 - 171 there will be no story.

Autism

Intel i3 M330 2.13 GHZ
4 GB RAM
Win 7 x64
Nvidia Geforce G105M

My laptop seems to be damaged though because it can barely load websites.

Are you going to eat that dead fat guy?

Basically anything made before 2007. You have an entire backlog of awesome games to work with.

You could play nothing but Thief 1, Thief 2, Thief 2X, and fan missions for the next six months.

Good to know. I actually just bought the older thief series, i'll spend some time molesting that.

I'm drunk enough to ask this:

Lewd games. When I want to get my rocks off what do I play. Let's face it there are not likely to be any nsfw games in existence that my shitty pc cant play.

Also, I'm a grizzled lurker. There is no fetish i won't explore. Especially necrophilia. My motto is Stiff as a board but so easy to nail.

Demonsteele. It's a Doom WAD that makes the gameplay more frantic. You play as a ninja or a cyborg and you gunblade your way through levels. It's like a first person DMC/Bayonetta.
Reelism. Another Doom WAD based on arena combat. The game toggles loads of mutators while spawning weapons, enemies and boss fights. It's hectic and random, but loads of fun. It might not run well because it taxes the engine a lot.
Grezzo Due. Yet another Doom-based game made by some Italian musician or something. It's shitposting in vidya form, and has loads of stolen assets from other mods.
Minetest. It's written in C++, so it'll run better than Minecraft. It's a bit barebones but has official mod support. Alternatively try Voxelands, which is a fork with more features but no mods.
The Typing of the Dead. It's The House of the Dead 2 but everyone is wearing Dreamcasts and wielding keyboards instead of guns. Learn to touchtype, because the game isn't as fun if you have to look down constantly. Alternatively use the game's Drill Mode to learn how to touchtype.
RPG Maker games. They aren't masterpieces but they're usually pretty good for 1-man jobs. There's OFF, Lisa and Ib if you want something serious, and Kanye Quest and Five Nights at Fuckboys if you just want to kill an evening or two.
Abuse. Old sidescrolling shooter from the mid-'90s. It's abandonware now, so it should be easy enough to get. It's kinda like Doom + Alien, with a hint of Metroid. If it can run on an Amiga 500 it can run on a Windows 7 PC. Also the game is written in Common Lisp, which is cool in a Holla Forumsy kind of way
Age of Empires 2. You should be able to get Age of Mythology working as well. Both are pretty solid RTSs.
GTA: San Andreas. You've probably played it but infinite ammo + dual sawnoffs never gets old.
Serious Sam. The first game is split into two episodes: The First Encounter and The Second Encounter. Play them both, they're really good and run well on older computers. It's kinda like Doom but in open environments, with lots of enemies.

My "gaming computer" used to have a Pentium 4 processor, 256MB RAM and an integrated ATI Radeon Xpress 2000 graphics card. I'd use it for GBA/N64 emulation and GTA:SA. I just use my 2011 laptop for everything nowadays. I built a gaming PC eventually but aside from Serious Sam 3 and The Talos Principle I haven't gotten any use out of it. You could put off upgrading for the next few console generations and easily have enough to play.

All added to the list, thank you kindly.

johnny hariss texts

user you have no idea how well off you are.

To be fair, a better term for it would be "retro"

It's an older system that can't play newer games. It definitely is not the bottom of the barrel, but it's not the best either.

uhh,

3.00 GHZ Dual Core
x64Windows7
x4500/Q43/45 integrated graphics
8 GB Ram

How long until this is truly toaster tier? I missed a flight for a family member's sake so I'm out $1800 this year. I'm stuck with this computer for longer than I had hoped for. Can I at least emulate late dreamcast games on this thing without a new graphics card?

By 2020 that will be a toaster.

Don't choose gaming over family. As a man who lives with regret I can tell you this is a bad road to go on…

Games usually jump in specs every console generation, because a lot of them are ports and the non-ports usually don't assume you have a high-end PC. At the very worst all you have to do is slap a graphics card in there and upgrade your PSU accordingly and you'll be fine for a good decade or so.
No idea on if it's good enough for Dreamcast games, but I've seen a single board computer with a phone processor and 2GB RAM run Sonic Adventure so you should be fine.

Go on

No. To be fair, Dreamcast emulation sucks.

I'm sorry, what?
Your rig would've been considered a toaster in 2009 dude. Its nearly 2017 man. You do realize you can get an Intel Atom mini-PC for about 100 bucks with better specs now right? This isn't you being poor. Its you being downright ignorant

If it's worse than a console then it's shit.

It already is. Go buy a fucking $150 video card you cuck. Like one of those 750ti cards that don't need extra PSU connectors.

Get used to a shit framerate on low resolutions.

My direct family was complete shit and I would have been better off without listening to them.

why even breathe

>>>Holla Forums away you stupid freetard

Cool! Awsome! Just send me that $100 dollars I need to upgrade my system. Since I make $70 dollars a week, and almost $60 goes into doing laundry, paying electricity, and other bills, it will only take me 10 months of saving to do this myself!

But I'm sure a nice guy like you can help me out right?

How are you going to give me my money? I can give you a bitcoin link if you want. I mean it shouldn't be a problem since money is so easy to come by right?

Come on faggot, where's my new computer?

come on, you gotta admit its hilarious. if you cant laugh at yourself then youre probably islamic

Thats 10 dollars a day, assuming you work all 7 days

So either you work only about an hour a day, or you're bullshitting us.

OP. I think you're an underage faggot with no job at all

That's what kids call a potato these days?

I have a shitty job. Welcome to the real world.

More like welcome to financial illiteracy.

What do you do and where do you live?

I've found better computers in trash OP. Although they're often missing ram, HDD and a video card.

For gaming some people like to emulate ps2 or GC era games in 4k with improved textures. Older games with new FLOSS engines benefit from newer hardware as well.

Personally I'm fine playing nethack and other games from before or around the year 2000. So I agree with your sentiment.

You have an illegal job. Either you're an underage working a paper route in which case you're making way too much, or your boss is massively underpaying you.

I sell nipples to Persian youths. My business is not doing well.

Except most developed countries on Earth have a minimum wage, your story makes 0 sense. I believe you are underage

No, you're not

Fucking kill yourself

Wow, I cringed

Guys, this OP is obviously underaged and is lying to us. OP, you have to be at least 18 to post here, if you wanted to make a thread anyways then go for it. But don't be a complete retard and try to lie to us

As I said, I am a very passionate nipple salesmen. Clearly you don't realize the expansive market for illegal nipple trade in the north American region.

So

DMC 4 is optimized like hell. Run smoothly on a shitty laptop with fucking 1,6gHz and some shitty Radeon card

You sure love master debating.
Are you a master debater?

Do you master debate multiple times a day?

I like looking at the Holla Forumss recommended video games for old games

if you want to keep your job you have to work for less than the chinese kids

I really bonded with my extended family on that trip. I don't really hate any of them enough to completely forsake them, though my parents can be a pain in the ass. It was my father that made us stay longer than expected because he was drunk and passed out by himself in Guayaquil with friends that he hadn't seen in over 20 years or so. We were all worried about him not returning our calls and it turns out he lost his phone over there (with a lot of personal pictures taken on that visit, as well). At least we were there long enough to celebrate my cousin's birthday, so that was nice.

As for video games:

So in the event that I would purchase one of those, which I've been planning for a while now, all I need is a new PSU to replace my 320W one currently inside? Nothing else like coolers, just to be on the safe side? I think I can afford it come this Black Friday/Cyber Monday or the next. The 2GB card alone shouldn't be more than $100 by then.

I've heard something like android's reicast running them better, although I think my desktop can emulate some games well, I was wondering if it could reach 60fps on NullDC. I think Demul's better but apparently requires a superior cpu for it not to run slow as shit? Might as well burn the games to CDs myself, in any case.

Assuming your computer currently uses 320W all you have to do is add the graphics card's power requirements to that and buy a power supply that can satisfy it. For example, if you buy a 250W graphics card you'll need a PSU that supplies 570W, so a 600W one will do fine.
It doesn't hurt if your power supply is too big, but it costs more money. Also never buy a cheap PSU, look around for the best brands. If your PSU fails it can take down everything else with it.
If you have an ATX(normal size) case cooling shouldn't be that much of an issue. if you want to be sure you could get a fan or two. As long as you have one fan bringing air in and one bringing air out you should be fine, unless you're getting a R9 290 or a similarly hot graphics card.

My list is now fully. Holla Forums helped me find what I needed too. Thanks a lot. I'm gonna dl everything here,

Anyone who cares about this thread, or argues… Your fucking dumb. Your life does not matter. Bye Ass. I'm gonna pirate the games, reap the benifits, and anything you say does not matter,

K thnyx bIa

Yeah, mine's not compact and is running nice and cool, but after I figured after adding in my old hard drive and second 4GB ram stick, it would take more power from the overall unit, adding that graphics card might put more strain on it. It's either that, aim for a less power consuming card and/or bear with my rig for a few years until I save enough to assemble a truly good PC. Thank you for the info.

pirate La-Mulana remake & Shovel Knight, they run on my toaster.

Every good 2D and VN made
You are set for life

You don't know true potato.

Anyways you can run pretty much every RTS game out there that isn't PA and it's expansion and they are shit anyways so you aren't missing much. Try Tiberian Sun if you're not familiar with the genre since it's free, or pirate RA2.

starcraft

Out. Now.

Nice meme, Demul is still getting updated and plays most games fine.

Get fucked m8 you've got like 80% of the PC library available to you.