Hijab Scissor Attack FAKE

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/scarborough-hijab-attack-1.4487716

An 11-year-old girl's report last week that a man tried to cut off her hijab as she walked to school didn't occur, Toronto police said Monday.

"After a detailed investigation, police have determined that the events described in the original news release did not happen," police said.

"The investigation is concluded."

Pugash said police don't know how the story escalated. He stressed it's "quite rare" for someone to make false allegations of this type, and said he hopes it will not discourage others from coming forward.

She also stressed that, as an 11-year-old, "she probably doesn't really understand the full implications of what she's done" and deserves compassion from adults.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
downforeveryoneorjustme.com/fakehatecrimes.org
archive.is/0Kg0y
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many millions of police resources were spent on this fake crime. I hope the family are charged and deported, but that is unlikely.

Yeah, that's not gonna happen. Canada will apologize for creating an environment that lead to this family feeling the need to fake an attack and then import more hajis to make up for it.

According to the article, no consequences will be put onto the family or the girl.

This was a big story in Canada. The police put all their resources into "finding" the attacker. It really must have cost a fortune. Of course, Cuck Minister 2015 even had to virtue signal about it.

Insane.

True. I expect they'll receive compensation next.

Checked.

It's good to bring these stories to us, but these stories don't make it to the masses. We need these in a packet, so we can red pill people, along with those White victims of niggers threads.

They don't even know these things happen. It's powerful medicine.

A few years ago I'd have laughed at the absurdity of this post but it isn't even an exaggeration at this point.
Thanks for the redpills, all.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL
FISH BOL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Their madness is in part due to the fact that they, the trannies, have to take a lot of drugs to stay skinny.

You need to work on your memetics.

At least he is totally insincere and doing this for power and NWO communist agenda. It would be fucking insane if people were really like the character he portrays at the highest level of government.

Kek was FISH BOL filtered?
FISH BOL

Take your pills

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

Saw all this shit on the news and immediately knew this was bullshit; this country is fucked

check
It's always fake. Just like clockwork, there's always a need to invent new -isms to keep the gibs trains on track.

Just another taqiyya con artist, like all of hyr fellow moon-worshipers. Is|am BTFO.

Before you stormderps use this as excuse for racism, no, hyr race isn't the issue here (largely because race doesn't exist, but I'll save that redpill for another thread). The fact is, we need more non-white immigrants to white-majority countries - but only if they abandon their stupid religion and become enlightened atheists. Then they can come over and do what the fuck ever, as long as they drop their dumb labels and belief in some sort of otherwordly punishment for any misdeeds they commit on Earth.

Double the Rach for double the manpig tears.

Then it's impossible for someone to be racist you libtard dyke wannabe.

>(((race doesn't exist)))
>(((we need more non-white immigrants)))

This is you. This is what you sound like.

Robot reported

I see you are a typical atheist commie, newfriend.I have three words for you.
Two
Term
Trump

It's a robot. look at the replies it made.

Ledditor detected. Go back to T_D with the rest of your cuck friends. This is a board for mature adult lybyryls like mysylf.

From the response, not a robot, just a retard.

is there really a difference?

In this context, not really.

Of course a pussy b tard would attack a lil girl

Read you fucking retard, the attack was faked by her.

Hoax Crime

Is fakehatecrimes.org not working for anyone else? I'd send a tip if I could.

down for me

downforeveryoneorjustme.com/fakehatecrimes.org
.>>11153938

sounds like another "that's a nice clock ahmed" attempt
are there ANY shitskins that are not fraudsters?

My, what a coincidence.

Testing this too. Easily the frontrunner for most hilarious wordfilter kampfy's ever done.
FIX Holla Forums
FISH BOL

Kampfy, dafuq u doin?

Polite sage for offtopic circlejerk.

Thai Fuck Shack and Tavistock are still the best. Too bad the Tavistock filter has been netavistocked.

rachposter, you should be careful.

i can see that you are beginning to turn. perhaps you cannot see it yet, but it is clear that your views are being influenced, however slightly, by the things you read here. once it starts, it cannot be undone, and the snowballing effect will be very long and painful in your case. id advise you to steer clear from here, but i know that youll be here day after day until its too late.

But its just like every fake rape accusation against someone in the public's consciousness. The accusation gets splattered everywhere on page one above the fold (pardon the folksy reference), is a ten paragraph write up of every time a real rape occurred juxtapositioned with this false allegation to prime the reader into just accepting it is also real, and the retraction, or the police coming out and just saying it was a flat out lie, is page seven, a small few sentences that very few people even see.

it's guilty until proven innocent, there will be no retractions unless somebody really fucks up their lines.

hi kampfy. You talkin to yourself now? why do you always post that ugly man? Do you think wordfilters are a good thing?

watcha doin fatima

Has there been a single confirmed Hijab attack?

The Anti-Bullying movement is kike-led. Bullying is a normal part of childhood life, and a civil duty. Without bullying, you get mentally ill soyboys and in extreme cases ChrisChan-types.

Do your civil service, and bully today!

Her parents probably put her up to it so they have a shot at millions in victimbucks through online donations like suitcase clockboy. Why haven't any muslims run over their hands with trucks like they did in that based muslim video? Religion of Cuck indeed.

Of course not. Hijabs are inanimate objects and make for a poor killing tool.

Exact words also used whenever a false rape allegation is uncovered.
The same way most false rape allegations escalate. The girl makes up a lie to cover up some bad behavior like arriving home late/consorting with men while underage/not completing her homework on time/failing exams, expecting it to go no further than friends and family. But what tends to happen is that family members report the "crime" to the police and by then the woman is "too deep" in the lie and just rolls with it. At this point most of them actually believe the lie and will stick to the story even when incontrovertible evidence to the contrary is presented.

Be honest, you were drunk for this one and couldn't meet the standard of bait we're accustomed to.

Here's a hot take from Evan Balgord of "The Torontoist":

archive.is/0Kg0y

The stories also prompted a slew of racist and Religion of Cuck™ophobic comments on social media.

Hey, Evan, I noticed that you left out a few "correctly"s in that article.

(((race doesn't exist)))
(((but we have to complain about racism all the time)))

Fiх роl
Fiх /роl/

Mods confirmed for fags that can't into unicode.

U wot?

lol this dude is living in a fantasy la la land. If you so much as even question these low effort hoaxes you are now labeled a right wing extremist.

Here's an exchange with Evan Balgor on Twitter with someone whose suspicions turned out to be correct.

Note: no Twitter apology from Balgor so far.

The gall of Evan is astounding I bet he's jewish I keep reading his name as faglord

hah yea reading his twitter and it is a trip. Of course the defense force is trying to spin it like "oh kids lie all the time!!11" Like it never occurs to their simple brain that adults are using them for political agendas

they might as well say parents suck at their job consistently and often

Followers of the religion that has special words to justify lying are not telling the truth. Shocking

checked

from now on, every time I bum my knee or fall down when drunk, i'm going to call the police and say an illegal alien beat me up. its about time we used their own methods against them, no?

I'm actually in favour of TV licensing now since the brits who don't have TVs aren't taxed for this garbage.

Learningchoad is simply adapting to the times. The old bullshit isn't working anymore.

Like pottery.

This. 'Bullying' is bullshit.

For many, alcohol is a coping strategy for having to live in that shithole called Toronto. Tends to warp your perspective.

the description of the fake man is like a big Asian man stereotype from the olden days

I watch American news. Depending on where I lived, we had Boston, Detroit or Buffalo.

Detroit news is a real redpill.

A strange irony, that this is about the only "issue" our police are even allowed to investigate anymore, and it still leads to the unmistakable conclusion that these people are nothing but trouble.
It all fell apart very fast which leads me to believe the police knew this was a fraud within 10 minutes of talking to the supposed "victim" and the only problem was the delicate balancing act between being forthright with the public without "inflaming Religion of Cuck™ophobia" or whatever the fuck, and all we're left with is yet another frightening insight into the impossible, never-ending depths these people will sink to in order to continue their schizophrenic delusions.

fake news from fake jews

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL

Filling a false police report is a crime, you idiot, and you best believe they will prosecute you.

Fix Holla Forums
FISH BOL

Not using unicode. Lets see here.

Okay so without the /
Still, incredibly fucking gay. I get spam's an issue, but this is just pure faggotry.

Thanks, appreciate the link.

Rachported. Nice try, Rach, but I know you're me!

Are you lost like that poor little taqiyya kid?

you had me going there for a while

>he thinks this actually happens in (((Toronto)))

CTV News opened tonight by calling the revelation that the girl was lying an "unexpected" twist in the story.

"Unexpected" by who? It seemed pretty likely to be false on Friday to anyone being honest about the alleged timeline of the "attack".

Implying she did it on her own and wasn't manipulated into this by someone else.

you must be new here

unless your name is mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker you're better off trying something else

Jewish networking

archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking

archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking

archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking

archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking

archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking

archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking

archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

niggers

Also (from the BBC):

I was confident this was fake the moment I saw it, and I find it ridiculous how this made NATIONAL news on several stations for DAYS without any corroboration that it happened except for the say-so of 2 fucking children.

Daily reminder that these mosalemettes have a serious case of preacher's daughter syndrome. Much like a jew is genetically coded to do, they are religiously traumatised to the point of fantasising these large foreign men proselytising, and domineering them. It's been like this for them, since the beginning of (((globalisation))), and it's especially gotten worse for the last few years.

D-did Holla Forums actually ghostwrite this shit?

Full damage control mode.

The problem isn't so much that a preteen child lied, kids lie all the time. The problem is how the mass media and prime minister immediately responded to it as factual before allowing the police to investigate. The problem is the immediate presumption of truthfulness amongst claimants, particularly ones who are female.

Even before today's police announcement, right-wing """extremists""" were 100% correct.

Imagine if they had arrested some random White man the day of the 'crime'? Trial in Canada for a 'crime' against a mudslime kid wouldn't go well.

Shit reminds me of that little faggot with the clock bomb a couple years ago.

shoo, shoo Jew reported & filtered

BULLY PLZ

rolling for AIDS population control in shitskin communities

WAS FORREST GUMP RAPED?

E A R L Y A N D O F T E N

In this case a white man surprisingly was not accused:

Is there any way we can rile up the Asian-Canadian community here against the muslims in response to this attack against their reputation being so readily embraced? Or get some drawfags to draw some comics based on this. Moustached 5'8" asian with glasses, brown gloves and black pants/hoody sounds like a pretty cool guy.

Missed oppertunity

Top Kek, no wonder they had trouble finding a perp. Pretty niche description

No but as a jewish psyop to take the heat off of kikes and keep it on the muslims, it has all the hallmarks of such an operation.
Use the brain God gave you.
Usually the far-left press goes out of its way to cover up Religion of Cuck™ic wrongdoings, the BBC especially would tend to drop such a story on "community cohesion" grounds.
They didn't, which suggests there is a deeper level to this, i.e it is probably a psyop of some sort.
>but Muslims are evil, look at how many people they have blown up and run over in 2017 alone!
Mostly kike psyops, when investigated, these "terror" incidents turn out to have little substance and always exhibit the same list of problems-with-the-story.
Religion of Cuck™ is a shitty alien religion which has no place in White countries, its followers being non-White should never have been admitted and must eventually be removed down to the last man, woman and child.
BUT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT MAKES THEM SUCH GOOD CHARACTERS TO SCRIPT INTO PSYOPS
Meanwhile, and on the basis of hoax terror incidents, the traumatized populace eagerly hands over what little civic freedoms it had left, in the name of "security".
This is already playing out in the UK, with fake Religion of Cuck™ic activities being used to justify massive incoming restrictions on Internet freedom, massively increased police and military presence on the streets, massively increased surveillance of all citizens and a "if you see something, say something" tattle-tale culture.
Fuck this fake news.

who is this white woman, can you identify her?

That's obviously her, user.