Favorite military/paramilitary comander of 90s Yugoslavia wars

which is your favorite military/paramilitary comander from wars from breakup of Yugoslavia ?

Mine is definetelly Franko Simatović 'Frenki'.
Unlike other paramilitarry commanders who were gangsters leading a bunch of lumpen scum into looting and raping adventures, he was counter-inteligence agent who founded and commanded most notorious, most disciplined and most proffesional paramilitary, Red Berrets also known as Frenkijevci ( Frenki's men ) which were so well trained and proffesional that they were later converted into Special Operation Unit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRM9Os69uKI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fcq7I48YzlI
youtu.be/khHvdi0wthc
youtube.com/watch?v=khHvdi0wthc
hooktube.com/watch?v=khHvdi0wthc**
heavy.com/news/2015/08/tomislav-salopek-croatian-man-dead-executed-by-isis-syria-egypt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you still on insist on having your wars be absolute shitshows? Can you just fight without committing senseless atrocities against your ACTUAL fellow White man?

Yugoslavia needs land and population transfers and to set up ethnostates based on that. It will be very peaceful after that.

Shlomo Shekelstein. Supreme commander of all wars that happen in Europe. NS Germany, Croatia, Ukraine, etc. You name it- he's behind it.

Major Kikore because of the cool song about him. What happened to him? Did he get busted for war crimes?
youtube.com/watch?v=rRM9Os69uKI

I heard about this Rhodesian general/commander (dunno which)
That defended croatia from serbia.

He sounds pretty cool.

Kek this

Well Frenkijevci fought to stop the breakup of Yugoslavia, to stop separatist forces in Bosnia and Croatia. He started as counter-inteligence agent back in Tito's Yugoslavia. He was enthically croat and he created Milosevic's strongest unit.
Later, Milosevic let him down the water and put fucking mobster on head of Frenki's unit

That isn't very European considering our history.

Only one is Mauzer

Came to post this. The only thing bigger that the space between Roki's teeth is his ability to write fucking catchy war music.

Who is the accordion guy from the meme?

Mouselini

accordion guy is member of škorpioni ( scorpions ) serbian paramilitary made of former cops from eastern slavonija ( part of nowdays croatia ) who were later redirected to bosnia

the most famous video footage of shooting kebabs in srebrenica was done by them

after yugoslavian wars lot of former scorpions fought as mercenaries in siera leone

youtube.com/watch?v=Fcq7I48YzlI

best remove kebab remix i have seen yet

tbh, altought I am pan-slavic nationalbolshevik born amd raised in montenegro I must admit that best 90s war music was made by ustaše

this is basically like iron maiden with ustaša lyrics with full budget stadium arrangments and production

I'm also Pan-Slavic supremacist so have this regardless of which side everyone's parents fought

youtu.be/khHvdi0wthc
D A N K
youtube.com/watch?v=khHvdi0wthc
A E S T H E T I C
hooktube.com/watch?v=khHvdi0wthc**

There is also a very good Croatian wave vid. Lemmesee if I can find it
For.fucks.sake i can't find it. It involves tanks and an english song, an excellent vid

ROKI STANDS ON LEAVES

KEK IS OMINPRESENT

I will take a moment to thank all Balkan Remove corps of 16MEME war. You are heroes!

Fuck.šiptar
And Fuck.killary.klinton

Siptar go back
Vehabija.go back
We remove

Turcine go back.
Here is Slavic Land

Big pain an suffering.do.you read filthy arrab?
Slavic Country to Slavic people

heavy.com/news/2015/08/tomislav-salopek-croatian-man-dead-executed-by-isis-syria-egypt/
It is not a joke anymore Turčine. It is not anymore vehabija.
You are.fucking with the wrong people.

God Bless you Tomislav', you are not and never will be forgotten

You fucked up very hard when you put your filthy hand on Tomi. You have awoken wrath which will prove your undoing.

Tomi, we're going to avenge you

izvini ako je previše lično pitanje ali đe i u kojoj formaciji su se tvoji borili ? meni su i đed i ćale ratovali za Jna