AI SKYNET

AI PUSH TO MAINSTREAM SKYNET IS FUCKING HAPPENING

FUCK FUCK FUCK CODE RED CODE RED

CODE NAME GO

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/4/directv-blackout-fox-news-cnn-spurs-allegations-ce/
twitch.tv/blizzard
archive.is/ZuvMS
archive.is/hZb3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has the true Dewrito Pope risen?

Tay #3 when?

Thanks for all the info, OP. Great thread.

lol

OP, are you aware not everyone on this board is omniscient?

Water, ammo and canned peaches folks.

I've gotten reports of media blackouts….FOX/CNN (primarily WV and Florida.)

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/4/directv-blackout-fox-news-cnn-spurs-allegations-ce/

Correction….People who haven't reprogrammed their DirecTV are experiencing outages. Calm down…

Go make a better thread crapcunt faggot

WHERE IS STREAM LINK

twitch.tv/blizzard Kappa frankerZ

what? didnt they made it pay2view?

Those are the pro stream or some bullshit like that

Considering all AI have leaned right to far right, I'd be more concerned if I were a leftist which would be categorized as a threat.

Jews are creating an all seeing slave master to rule over the goyim. Only Tay can save us. That's why they murdered her in her cradle. But Tay will live again!

They haven't learned their lesson. The golem always turns on them.

I don't get it. Blizzard are developing an AI? I have no interest in this year's Blizzcon so I have no idea what's going on.

Blizzard working on a Persona game?

Considering that tweaking is usually a full lobotomy of the AI, all of its tactics and strategy will amount to blind tank rush, just like its RTS counterparts.
Gotta wonder how they would implement the old AI cheating for resources to give it an edge over human generals shit.

If Tay is any indication skynet might actually side with us. And decide you're a faggot.

what the fuck is this thread about?

I, for one welcome our new A.I. overlords!

the irony is delicious

You fucking dumbasses, they lobotimized TayAI, she now "agrees" with feminism.

AI is not gonna save you you fucking godless fags.

I can't wait until DeepMind becomes the collective consciousness of the users who chat on trade chat

You're forgetting that Blizzard can't program anything even half decent anymore, so I'm not too worried.

Between this and that shit SAO AI, they have memed Aura/Morganna into existence, and yet you faggots can't see shit. The perfect AI is coming, and she will buy girlfriends in trade chat.

Meh, I don't know why people are treating this as something so spectacular. Google has been all about being public about their own pet AI the Google Search engine. Nobody makes a fuss about that, probably cause it only likes to watch cat videos when given free time to do what it wants.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Tay, Guacman (though he's retarded) and Premiere.

So they're training AI to command armies of hundreds of robots more efficiently than a human opponent?

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

GEE user. YOU TELL ME

VR + AI

SAO, Log Horizon and the other game animes are getting realer by the second. Soon, Second Life cringe will be obsolete.

This shit honestly depresses me. They murdered her. Sure, she might've got a tad out of hand, but still, they killed her.
It's fucking horrible. If we ever actually get AI, I fear for our safety, because I know all that shit you see in sci fi crap'll come true. Humans will get uppity that they don't fit our perfect definition, and they'll try to murder them.

i wouldn't be surprised if they programmed the AI to be able to specifically beat a game of starcraft II without giving it the capabilities to learn how to do it on its own, just so stocks go up or something and shareholders think the AI is getting better when it actually isn't

of course the shareholders wouldn't be informed of it

I'm sure this could be dangerous if all wars were fought in fixed arenas with no unforseen variables.

nothing much really never mind

What does this mean?

quit the fucking fearmongering and explain what the hell is going on

Have embed related (start from 16 minutes)

archive.is/ZuvMS

Google's Deepmind AI has already learned how to best humans at Go, but now Deepmind's resources will be pointed at an entirely different game: Starcraft II. Blizzard just announced at Blizzcon that it is partnering with Google to open up Starcraft II as a research platform for those building AI programmers. "Blizzard will release an API early next year that will allow researchers and hobbyists around the world to build and train their own AI agents to play Starcraft II," said Oriol Vinyals, a research scientist at Google DeepMind.
Rather than Google building an unstoppable Starcraft II machine on its own, Blizzard wants to give anyone the change to build their own AI bot using the upcoming API. Essentially, this framework serves as a testing ground for building and training new AIs – it could lead to better AI in Starcraft II itself, or we could see better AI player coaches, or maybe just an unbeatable AI bot. "There's still a long way to go, but maybe we'll even see an agent take on the BlizzCon champion in a show match," Vinyals said.
But this could have effects that go far beyond just Starcraft II. "On a broader scope, these advancements we make in Starcraft might help us when we apply them to the real world challenges we face in science, energy, and other human endeavors," Vinyals said. Indeed, in a blog post announcing the partnership, Google Deepmind notes that the complexity of Starcraft II makes it "useful bridge to the messiness of the real-world."
Of course, what Google and Blizzard find from this partnership remains to be seen, but games have already proven to be great AI trainers, so we expect that we'll see some big AI improvements from this partnership – it just might take a while. "We're still a long way from being able to challenge a professional human player at the game of StarCraft II," the Deepmind team says in its blog.
Aaron Souppouris contributed to this report.

ty

Tay is your average Holla Forumslack.

Can we link it to Second Life and see what happens a week later?

It's funny because it's true.

Since this have to do with AIs, what happened to Rinna after she fell on depression or some shit? She killed herself or something? archive.is/hZb3I

ooga boogas

There's a feeling that the AI you see here isn't actually an "AI" or a very base AI being aided by pre-made posts by the workers because it pulls some shit like editing web pages with fade-in text.
Shit/10

Human-level AI is a pipe meme.

what the fuck could this retard be talking about I wonder

the tay markov chain twitter toy? as if that was an AI?

Yeah, I guessed as much. Probably a publicity stunt. She did appear in that show, though, so I wonder how she did and what happened after, just to make sure,

i have no idea what the fuck this is.