Hatred

what happened to this game? specifically the modding scene, how much potential did it have? any thing good ever come out of it?

It's sad that this game is one of the best games since red faction guerilla for environmental destruction, why does no one give a shit about destructible environments anymore? It use to be a selling point.

Yes

I swear if this is only on the Steam Workshop™, I'm going to bring hatred to real life.

It's not that great of a game.

People won't bother to make mods if the game can't hold their interest for long.

I just imagined that a small simple game like this could have been a base for a lot of good content, was it not that flexible when it came to modding?

Epic Games shit on them for using the engine and went out of their way to make sure they'd never be able to implement multiplayer.

have any articles about it? I thought that it only went as far as the logo.

Because the modding tools got delayed and everyone forgot about it.

Much like Hotline Miami 2 then

It is. Do it.

sad

there should be a way for peasants to pirate it, but i am not sure how, maybe just asking someone with the modded game to upload it, mine is uninstalled

>how much potential did it have?
lots of untapped potential but game is dead

IS Defense

Are there any mass murder simulations/games out there apart from Hatred anyway? Postal 2 could be considered one I guess. You could slaughter every pedestrian in GTA too but it's not the point of the game so it's not a really polished aspect of the game

Postal 1 was far less tongue-in-cheek and more edgy. Also, Smash TV, the various Carmageddons if you're more inclined towards vehicular violence, and that's all I can recall.

Now that I think about it, for all the drama, there's few games that actually focus on mowing down civilians.

>>>Holla Forums8000000
You're in luck. Lots of it.

What happened is it's a bad game that people put on a pedestal because it triggered Kotaku/Polygon with it's subject matter.

It wasn't that bad of a game, just poorly optimized and the visceral violence was toned down quite a bit with everything being shades of gray.

Would have been far more fun if they had given you more destructive tools to really ravage the environment and if meatbags could have their limbs and guts blown up.

Is there co-op yet?

Drakengard series

It was an utterly mediocre game hyped by Holla Forums simply because it was in line with their political agenda and triggered the opposing party.
In this sense, Holla Forums is exactly like tumblr.

It's not the political agenda or what pisses off people you don't like that makes a game good or not, it's the game itself being good or not.
I'm sure you're gonna hype up the next mediocre piece of shit for the same exact reasons and shill it all over the board because ONE OF US ONE OF US, but post-release the shitposting high will wear off and you'll be left with yet another shitty game.

Thats three strikes
inb4 muh hugbox

Shame the modding tools for Hatred came late.

Fuck off, fag.

Yeah, I definitely wasn't looking forward to an exploitative horror game with a simple arcade-style gameplay scheme.
There is no way anybody could like a game for having over-the-top violence and a subject matter that hasn't been seen before in such a high-profile release.
And the fact is that this game is definitelty a direct commentary on all the old media buzz claiming that spree-shooters come from video games, and there's no way that such a subtle point of the game's setting could be held to its merit, because if you can claim it's political in any way that means it's just shit.
That's not even IN the game too, you could argue that the game is just about a spree shooter. They don't push anything political in the game, there is no "bad guy" who wants to ban games, and our character isn't even a gamer.
The only reference is the fact that the medium itself the fiction is presented in is a video game.

I really wanna get fucked by the MC.
He's so hot.

Go back to halfchan.

It's pretty boring. People only jumped on it because everyone else hated it for it's controversy. If it didn't become controversial Holla Forums wouldn't give it the time of day since it's just "destructible objects:the game" The AI is is shit and the gameplay gets old really quick.

The Manhunt games. There were only two of them, but they're pretty fun stealth games.

You mean JUST released, you lying faggot?

Not him, but fuck you. The game dropped and then nobody talked about it until now.

Because you live under a rock?

It was released and I remember that it was discussed for a shorter amount of time then nu Xcom2.
Just admit that this game only got popular because of it's controversy. Even bad publicity is good publicity it seems.

It was a shitty meme game that nobody but 8ch liked. I fucking wonder what happened to it.

Mark's face looks thinner in this pic

M8 the games media and the SJWs have been shitting on it since it's announcement.

Garbage. It got popular because the trailer had meme potential. Controversy came later.

You don't deserve to use her image.

The only reason this game got any attention here was when someone started throwing shit comparing it to Undertale in every thread, and a bunch of dumb fuckers jumped onto the bandwagon based on nothing more than the assumption that it was everything Undertale is not — enemy of my enemy is my friend, and all that nonsense.

To be honest I don't even remember it being hyped that much. There was one or two threads about it sometimes, but it wasn't on the same scale as Fallout 4, which was complete garbage, and a part of Holla Forums still loved and had numerous threads about it. People here were interested in it for the shock value and because it triggered SJWs, not necessarily thinking it would be a bad or good game, it wasn't the point of their interest. The point is they weren't expecting a good game, but a game that would generate salt, which it did.

This game is as shitty as they come, what a waste of an engine on a Shadow the Edgehog tier shitfest.