Nintendo Confirms Mario Movie With Miyamoto Producing

empireonline.com/movies/news/nintendo-confirms-mario-movie-miyamoto-producing/

IT'SA MINIONS!

Why didn't they hire Studio Gimbi or whatever?

Japan sucks at 3D CGI animation.

HOLY SHIT

They will fill it with awful toaster memes

that bouncing always gets me

Won't be as good as the live-action classic.

The ass hurt from Neogaf filled Cuckchan Holla Forums will be more entertaining than the movie it’s self.

Nintendo would never allow that. It would be like having cross-over games with Rabbids.

This is the kind of faggot who gets assmad at soyjack and chimpgape pictures.

Search Nintendo suck on YouTube. Most anti-Nintendo channels are overwhelmingly run by overweight black gamers. There a reason why PlayStation fanboys are called sonnigger

Sonnigger are very real. Look up console robberies. They are 80% a Sony console

lol. that was funny.

Are niggers above women, since niggers are funny and women are not?

Dogs are above women. They are actually useful and funny.

No, because women are fuckable and therefore useful, while niggers make women less fuckable by raping them.

Define fuckable. As in, have a hole you can stick your dick in or as in, deserving of your sexual attraction and affection?

Depends on if that woman is white or not.

Bit of both. Women are breedable, but that breedability is affected by how many nigger dicks have been inside it. Remove niggers from the equation and it actually helps women. Therefore niggers are below women.

Thankyou sir.

How many breedability points are lost per nigger dick?

Put them on tiers depending on the number of dicks. The higher the number the worse the breedability. More different dicks rate higher damage than the same dick repeatedly.
No dicks = top tier
1 dick 1 time = tier 1(1)
1 dick n times = tier 1(n)
2 dicks (d1 2 times, d2 1 time) = tier 2(3)
And so on. Epigenetics seems to suggest that multiple nigger dicks will affect the woman in some way, as traces of semen from men slightly alter the woman's own epigenetics.

yo seem like some kind of expert, help me out. Is it true men can't really get aids in regular straight sex?

You definitely can get HIV from regular penis in vagina sex, but it's not as likely as from anal. The woman is more likely to contract it though. Both the anus and the vagina often tear slightly during sex (the anus more than the vagina). The penis can too, but it's not as common. It's through these tears that HIV gets in to the bloodstream.

What if I'm a jew?

What in the fucked up world is this

What do those niggers have the same face?

POTTERY

Why aren't you allowed to criticize Nintendo on Holla Forums?

People criticize Nintendo non-stop on Holla Forums, but because some people also like Nintendo on Holla Forums, including the boardowner, and it's not Neofag levels of sonyggers pimping out white male guilt, it's deemed to be some kind of Nintendo safespace.

Lol no

I just refreshed Holla Forums and at the top is a thread called "Blunders Thread" where the OP cries about
First thing I saw.

He's not wrong.

Yeah you have to walk around and cannot mention nintendo directly when you want to shit on it or its numale fanbase

I'm refusing to watch this Mario isn't made to be black. White people stole him from us.

I hope it's a direct sequel to the classic Super Mario Bros. live-action movie of the early 90s.

How does cutting off the foreskin reduce the chance of getting HIV then? That diagram makes it look like you'd be better off intact.

Both penises in that pic are uncircumcised, the first is flaccid and the second is erect. I imagine that if you cut your foreskin you will have less smegma and therefore a lower chance of containing HIV in it.

The thing is: if smegma is a paradise for HIV (and other infections), and circumcision is a solution for the problem, then we should start cutting off female's clitoris and vaginal lips as well since they contain smegma too.

Oh. I misread the second caption. My bad.