Aryan Nations member shoots a Blue Nigger

A lot of people (especially conservatives) will call me a BLM supporter/Antifa just for saying fuck the police. Well ZOGbots are not on our side and they are actively working with our enemy against us, so they're traitors. Fuck them. Where were these Blue Lives Matter idiots when our boys were being herded like cattle and lead straight to our slaughter in Charlottesville with their kike mayor Signer (who thankfully resigned from office thanks to us)? ZOGbots are our ENEMIES, so fuck them. Let them get shot by niggers.

100% agree OP. Police are not anybody's friend. They work for who pays them – ZOG. They have been selected by criteria drawn up by ZOG. They receive training either directly from israelis or go through programs designed by israelis.

Just filter kike republican trash like this who want to promote deescalation rhetoric to protect their own positions.

You really can't categorize zogbots as a whole.
Most are too dumb and angry to fund other work and then knock up stacy and need to support a family. Boss says jump you say how high. The only true scumbags in law enforcement are the ones who are legitimate 'good cops' and refuse to expose their crooked scumbag coworkers. The rest are going to be pieces of shit regardless of their profession. Besides, isnt it good when the zogbots get redpilled having to be around shitskins?
We just need to remind them at every turn that they are civilians and do not deserve any special protection. Nobody forced you to go to police academy.

" muh Nazi drug gang dindu do nuffin"

This.

Pic related.

More deescalation rhetoric. Cops in the current system are your enemy. The current cops will never be anything but enemies because the traits they possess were selectively chosen for by ZOG.
Niggers terrorizing White people is baked into the profit model of municipal police. It is a vertically integrated system of parasitism that drives department spending, tax hikes, incentives for the educational system and housing system to funnel niggers into towns, enrich private real estate speculators off of White flight.

The Aryan Nations prison gang are allied with MS 13 correct?

cool fuck zogbots

No you're thinking The AB and they're allied with the Mexian Mafia.

Dumb ass bullshit thread….

Another cop/cop's kid who thought he was with "his people" and doesn't know when to fuck off.

since when are kikes aryan?

All kikes must die, every last one, there is no such thing as a good kike.

Try harder next time. Filtered.

This is true unfortunately. If anything however, we should be working with local police to see who on our side when SHTF. I’ve spoken to a few state troopers before and he didn’t even like certain local police forces. There are moderates out there Holla Forumsacks. You need to find them because the more on our side the better.

So a fed plant shot a lower level ZOGbot, and they'll try and blame this on us? I have the admit, the kikes are getting more and more bold with this shit. Surprised they didn't make it a hit and run to draw from the bread and circus show in charlottesville. Guess this works better for the gun grabbing lobby.

>our boys in (((charlottesville)))

This, not to mention the hiring/database software for police is owned by an Israeli company, as is the prisoner records system

Fuck off nigger.

This

Nobody cares who you filter, kike.

I haven't read the thread but

They've produced robert J matthews, one of the bravest white men of our times. That group created Scutari, Lane, Yarborough, etc. It is permissible, absolute racial warriors.

Don't pay attention to any of that, though. After all, everyone is a jew according to our resident ZOG shills!

could you just call them kikes please and stop using the term zog, there is no difference between kikes, zionist or otherwise.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

SOME cops will let you go. There are brothers on the inside.

Op you are a YUGE faggot, those (((white supremacist))) gangs are absolutely nigger tier prison gangs that get off on exporting and getting their own people hooked on heroin fuck them.

Extorting*

Looks like another kike "Nahdzee", smells like another hoax.

Gayyyyy

If you had spent any time at all on here you would know the vast majority of the standing membership already hate police. That, combined with your, "republican trash" swipe, point you out as a shill of some variety. I haven't seen anyone claim affiliation with either major political party since the election ended. As well, the Republican party, while a major arm of the ZOG, is mostly full of white people who the general membership here wouldn't want to put the label of trash on. Do you use the phrase trailer trash as well? If so you should probably leave.

Another campaign newfag trying to pretend he's an oldfag.

You know it's funny because I've been seeing the same "Republican trash" comment in multiple threads but only for about the last week now.

It's even funnier than you seem to be offended by it or that you feel the need to extrapolate it onto the entire board when it was only directed at one quoted poster. Go back to breitbart and stay there.

Look huwhite to me.

If you were able to follow a multi-person conversation you would find the issue is not in the usage of anti-Republican rhetoric (the right leg of the ZOG machine) but rather your unusual preoccupation with such, lack of knowledge on the general attitude of board users toward law enforcement, inability to sage for off topic, and what started it all your attempt to hand-wave the possibility of a zionist false flag. The man is very obviously a kike, large nose, protruding ears, dark eyes, and the usage of thick rimmed glasses as an attempt to disguise these features.

As far as police goes, you gotta be able to categorize them

Urban center police departments are fucking shit. Most if not all are indeed ZOGbots. Those who aren't will have to take a stand themselves.

As far as rural communities go, local police and sheriffs shouldn't be ignored or treated in the same manner. They're the ones more likely to side with their own people when the time comes.

Nobody was talking about the general attitude of the board, you dumb faggot. You keep interjecting that and arguing against that because you're a fucking shill. Filtered.

Rural and small-town suburban police are hives of masonic corruption.

The shooter is a piece of shit. He was all strung up on drugs and shot a cop.

He has Aryan Nation tattoos, but he doesn't even look White. He looks like a Jew if anything.

These AN gangs have been around for a long time. They are basically just White nigger criminal gangs which exist in and out of US prisons.

No doubt the normies will confuse these shitbirds with the new rising intellectual fascist movement on the internet … and the Jewish lugenpresse will make sure to help that confusion.

I find it odd that for years I have been discussing all manner of far right politics online and never once have I ever encountered a Hollywood-tier “Neo Nazi”. Who are these people and why do they never join in any conversation anywhere ever. I don’t think they exist.

This.
Would push demoralization tactics as needed to lube the new nwo religion into your communities' asshole.

Glow in the dark CIA nigger glows in the dark.

First pic looks like the most German man alive.

No thanks, FBI. I don't plan on killing a huwhite police officer today.

The shooter is degenerate as fuck. His parents should have read more about preventative eugenics.

It dude not even is white . ie:a mongrel larping white killed a white .

German men ? Lol it trash look like a north mexican .

Schumacher is a german men

Glad I'm not alone here, too many blue bootlicking faggots shitting up threads.

>(((our boys in Charlottesville)))
OP is a nigger

You're not a faggot for disliking the police, you're a faggot because you praise violence against your fellow man for doing his job. If the retard white nationalists weren't unelectable because of their retarded platform maybe then your ideology could enact change within the government.

Anarchy is for edgy 14 year Olds. Kys OP.

Yes you can. They're heavily militarized and act like they're an occupying force in a foreign country. They treat us like the enemy. We should respond in kind.

i'm no fan of cops (they do more to protect criminal niggers than decent white people), but they're better than prison gang retards/feds

Back to the cuck shed shlomo

Honestly? This.

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

COPS ARE GOOD CONSERVATIVE MEN WHO SUPPORT TRUMP

FUCK OFF!

REPORTED!

How is this not controlled op again? white niggers acting like degenerates and killing stuff in the name of nazis to make NatSoc look bad.

Sage and report.

People will call him a false flag, but I bet he was just fed up with they system. Remember, Mussolini took power by force, Franco had a civil war, Hitler had Weimar Germany which had multiple attempts at civil war and had one against mountain Jews.

He did literally nothing wrong

Have a kike free 61st post my fellow :)