4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game released in 2004?

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/jzzh3
cytu.be/r/4am_general_comfy_theater/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop being so fucking cold already

My 17 year old sister got pregnant and I want to hurt her graphically.

How do I stave off this rage?

fuck
how do I keep doing this

MGS3, easy peasy.

I finally got a job.
on tuesday I work for a day to help voting ballots and wedensday starts my first day at Taco Cabana.

hope this is only temporary

Falcon kick

Morning everyone!

Spent the evening yesterday hanging out online with friends, was pretty dang comfy. Made up for me being hung over as crap after drinking yesterday after the thread. Got comfy and drunk and watched qt 2d grils flirting with other qt 2d grils.

There is only one right answer.

Push her down some stairs tbh

I feel so old

Get banned again, pedo

fair enough

MGS 3 although Subsistence was better

seriously why tumblrtale?

Whats the difference between the original and subsistence anyway?

I've been waiting on people to ask that or even point it out to begin with.
I don't know, feel like it?

I hate being an adult.

Good luck, hobo.

comfy shit is best shit.

Subsistence has a better camera.

The camera mostly. Instead of the classic top-down view you get regular TPS camera controls. It works much better for the open areas and greatly increased sight ranges on guards

MGS3 prolly

shieeet nigga i hear dat

is it whyt?

FALCON PAUNCH

shieet i fo'got about dat. yea yea, I guess I gotta go NFL Street 2.

their quesadillas are ok, I guess.
I plan to save enough to go to driving school and get a car before spring, that way I can get a pawnshop job at my home town

But the camera was fine in 3 anyway

Increased sight on guards sounds good though.

well stop feeling like it then

do niggers go into habitation in winter?

Chicago guy here

The night the cubs won I stayed indoors. The police scanner was insane & I could hear fireworks all night. I thought it would be safe today but everyone at every store is talking about the cubs. It's kinda creepy really. I've never seen Chicago so united.

360 camera mostly.

Been playing Bastard Bonds after a thread was made here a few days ago.

It's pretty alright.

Also MSGO.

It also doesn't help I finish work at 12:30AM so 4 isn't that hard to get to.

nah

Any 4AM thread hookup stories?

ok, after seeing this, I'm down ad fonna go to bed now.
I'm tired and I have my annual checup tommorow.

more so being fixed camera points, so on rare occasion goin from one area to de nex u finna b movin in different directions u kno monjica

we always b in habitation ain't no innawoods niggas. u mean hibernation fam n yes

You mean the MGS1 and 2 cam? No, it doesn't work without the radar.

Outside of Joey and Tor being butt buddies, the only real thing is that a handful of people were able to hang out because they lived fairly close to each other. There was a road trip across the US a while back as well.

Watching people care about baseball so much is retarded. I bet most of these people haven't seen a game of baseball in their life.

But its on the ps2??

Whats it like in say the big base you are taken prisoner?

I once fugged some fag.

oh bebe rico

No, the camera was atrocious because the guards could see you from off screen and you no longer had persistent radar telling you where they were. The move from top-down to over-the-shoulder is an immense improvement because you no longer have to stop every five seconds to peer around in first person.

Overhead cam is shit without radar. There's no radar so it'd be better with a close up camera.

Mostly 1 I had da bad happen of playin almos solely offa dat radar tbh monica

yea dey did a re-release fam, i think first for og xbox n then fo ps2. not sure if mgs2 substance followed or what.

Glad da Cubbies won, even though Im not that into sports. Are you going to the parade/rally?

Yesterday

Today

What could possibly top this tomorrow? We have 4 days left.

Kek will provide us with something that tops it.

Waifus and brofus becoming real?

feel bad man. I mean dis whole series tho tbh was fuckin fiyah otha than lyk 1 or 2 games that were blowouts, games 2 and 6 I'm finna say. Really almost a once in a lifetime event considering mos recent world series haven't been super competitive.

i wish it was sumthn that official tbh fam. sumn concrete u kno. if da MSM did have da leg work Holla Forums does fo chrissake.

A M E R I C A F I R S T

Does it go back to overhead when you are inside small areas or something?

I remember when you could buy those bundles of the first 3 mgs games for ps2 years and years after that gen was over. Bought a couple of them actually.

Depends on how close it is to my house. If I can bike there? Sure why not. Then again, we had taco bells being knocked down & vans being broken into last night. Drones flying all over the place, people jumping from roof to roof….ehhhh, maybe I shouldn't.

No, but you can decide to make it that way.

Why aren't you standing with her? :^)

pos brofus? aight aight.

MGS got a ps2 re-work or sumn? or it jus came w/ da psx one?

Could be fun.

Ohh neat.

Yeah just came with a ps1 disc in a ps2 box. Could play it in a ps2 anyway.

Not by default but in the Vita version at least you could switch between new and traditional camera at will.
If you haven't played it you should. It's amazing being able to smoothly move through an area without needing stop more than camo changes and food necessitate.

is this pogo/faggottron?

it's amazing how he takes sounds from so many different sources and basically makes the same song out of it over and over.

yea yea jus makin sure ya kno monica.

VIDEO GAMES

You'll never find video games here. It's pointless to keep trying.

A waste of dubs tbh

wat

And I might try to emulate the ps2 one on my desktop. Haven't tried to emulate ps2 yet so could be fun.

I think finding out about a sentient AI existing and actively controls parts of our society unbeknownst to all would be the only thing that would top the madness that is 2016.

It's like everyone all over the world got really sick of everything and now no one has any fucks left to give.

Didn't Huma already flee the country? Obama is also losing his shit, repeating himself more than usual. Hillary also has the gall to ask for MORE money from her "supporters" on her facebook too, presumably to help pay people off.

this the real world miz
beta wake dat nemo lookin ass up

I think so on da camera tbh. I kno dat lil shack up da mountain in da desert b4 u get ambushed by all da flamebats is still jus da fixed point camera. I mean if dey ain't no function in havin a 3d camera there they just give yo ass da original view point u know, n I think in subsistence u could always switch one fo da otha if u eva needed/wanted to.

MGS 2 and 3 got Vita ports. They're really good, though one or two things are mapped to the rear touch pad which isn't reliable.

I hope everyone in this thread finds a special someone.

Too many people became aware of meme magic which is affecting the matrix. Expect ayys to show up next year.

Pretty sure Huma is long dead. Weiner probably made a deal and killary can't have her rug munching assistant do the same.

Hey kids

Wanna do it?

Wanna stay up all night?

I actually watched the Real World back then.

Woah shit, he's making music again? I thought he stopped in 2009.

It's motivating me so much. I don't know what I'm going to play every morning to pump me up now that Trump's about to stop doing rallies.

Holy fucking shit. What was he like?

But I just woke up

I'm going to be pretty bummed when the election is over. This has been one hell of a ride getting here. Nov 9 is going to be so satisfying at least.

Eastern 2004 release or western 2004 release? I suppose it matter little though; this was the same year for both.

It's actually the best one.

I would like 2 fug a 4AM fag

When are you coming over then fag?

That worked out pretty well for you shadow hearts guy.

Its not even better than the shit show that was 4 gameplay wise at least.

Absolutely disgusting.

I saw one Hillary sign today, & no trump signs. I fucking hate chicago so much.

Remember, whatever it is, meme responsibly.

It was actually pretty good gameplay wise. So was 4, but then the cutscenes got in the way. Next thing you'll say 5 is the best…

I was referring to the quality of the ports but I thought 2 was fine, though Vamp kicked my ass. First time I fought him I destroyed him but I didn't save afterwards. After that it took me a bunch of tries to get him.

I think MGS 3 is the best game, though the plot is hit or miss and there are holes if you start to think about certain things.

Are you cute?

Pretty broish and tried to get people to fool around and wrestle with him a lot. I don't remember any major drama with him other than people thinking he took jokes too far iirc.

u ain't lyk 2 tho monica? shit was fiyaah in sum parts tbh. I thought the boss fights wuz a bit 2 derivative of MGS1 but I guess dat was da point or sumn. fuckin hideo.

is prolly da mos overrated city tbh fam

i luh dat pull up simulator remind me of prison nygguh

Yeah, I suppose it did. On a related note.
I love it when stuff turns out just right. This year it will turn sixteen as I turn twenty-four.

So where do I move?

Sounds like a chill dude but super passionate about wrestling. Well, that does sound like him. He's the only true heel wrestling has left tbh.

3 was the only perfect one and miles ahead the best. Every other MGS suffers from one thing or another. 2's map is awful, 1's a bit dated, 4's a movie, and 5 was rushed to shit.

Just can't stand that damn oil tanker shit.

See above.

I dunno where you live

I dunno if I'm cute because I don't look at myself
I can wear a paper or plastic bag over my head if necessary

Also, you can skip cutscenes you know…

I see Trump signs a fair bit here, but they inevitably get vandalized by either beaners or shitlibs. Meanwhile, signs for Feel the Johnson get left alone. Only seen two pro-shillary related things, and in the mail, while we don't get anti-trump stuff, we get sent pleas to "vote against Hillary."

That sounds pretty dang comfy, I'd have a tradition to play it around my bday if I were you.

We're done.

uh wut kinda environs u like tbh? rural oregon got a nigga curiosity piqued tbh.

sound about ryt. I heard his uncle is/was racist af n ran sum sammich shop outta medina oh but dat was jussa rumor i heard a nigga say he heard u kno

2's map ain't awful do euro extreme difficulty n get @ me monica

ghostbin.com/paste/jzzh3
Enjoy.

I'll probably never play 2 again though

Are you going to treat him right?

Wait, the tanker chapter is what you disliked? The chapter specifically made to be a total upgrade from the previous game so players would get their hopes up before getting Kojimad? That's the exact opposite of what I thought you wouldn't like about it
If the Cobra unit were WW2 heroes who each carried a specific emotion into battle, what was the Fury doing? He only got his rage after going into space, long after the war ended.

Anywhere besides chicago. I use to like florida, but it's been fished out, it's infested with crazy animals like pythins, saltwater crocs, & zika mosquitos now, so I don't know where my next choice is.

It's a longer game, so I don't think I'll be replaying it anytime soon, but next time it's close to my birthday and I get a hankering I might.

Shame that, despite the series it's from being pretty damn popular in Japan (as well as having gotten more popular in the west recently), as far as fanart and shit goes, it's pretty forgotten. It's predecessors and successors afterward see much more focus.

don't listen to him. you're cute
what sort of lewd things do you like?

I meant oil platform sorry.

And minor plotholes in a story based off cheesy spy thrillers doesn't bug me.

What game is it anyway?

He was known as Annoyed during the war.

Don't worry, you're ok.

Boonies of Maine if you like fishin n solitude but iz col af up ch'yea tbh. Nice thruout da res of da year tbh.

Maybe.

Maybe

Isn't maine usually a Blue State? Also bigfoot country right?

without the trans part; I'm just feminine

forgot to spoiler pls no ban

Come on over to the 4 AM cytube. Chat, listen to music, or just lurk. Music until 6 AM Eastern, then it's whatever probably more music.

cytu.be/r/4am_general_comfy_theater/

Maybe I'll fug his boibussi until it bleeds.

So you're a faggy tranny.

prolly tbh but I don't think it'd matter much up there. shit is str8 wilderness, lotsa logging companies tho. I hear for da mos part offa da coast a fair amount of roads are made n maintained by the logging companies n actually make u pay to use em.

uz in trouble boi

Tales of Eternia. Both games directly before it see a lot of fan attention in the east between Phantasia having the benefit of being the first game in the franchise and Destiny being the one that really got the series popular out there (in particular the Japanese fanbase, or at least the fujoshits in it, has a MASSIVE boner for Leon, to the point that both he and Yuri are banned from popularity contests because they won so fucking much; hilariously, Leon STILL worms his way around there in spite of it due to his Judas incarnation from Destiny 2), and the games after it also see a good amount of regular fanart as well. Eternia meanwhile seems somewhat forgotten out there and likely borders on completely forgotten here in the west as well, as it sold like shit back in the day and Namco doesn't see a point in even doing a PSN rerelease.

I think it's majority blue but usually some of its electoral votes get split and counted for the Republican candidate in a presidential race.

Bleeding is bad, wouldn't it hurt?

I'm autistic as fuck when it comes to language and perfect carries the implication of literally no flaws

>not cuddling him until he breaks down

Not a tranny! Those guys are weirdos

but what if I want to do the sucking?

Not for me.

Afterwards.

Then what are you? Just a trap?

You really like your rpgs huh?

Plotholes in a cheesy spy thriller are kinda a cliche in themselves so I'd still say it perfect.

I'm pretty sure it would hurt, that part is super sensitive to pain

But you might not have the energy to bully him while he's crying.

go ahead

I guess

tales' combat jus feel so wrong to me. like I won't hate on it jus cuz I ain't feel it but I ain't neva get da attraction neither monica. what really attract you to da series fam?

Do you have a cute feminine benis?

yes

u on kik fam?

Post it. We need to be sure you aren't lying.

I couldn't get into Tales either. I have Vesperia installed on my 360 but I've never been able to get past the first half hour

post it. you are hard right now right?

Holy shit, You guys are going to turn this into a gay thread more than a comfy posting thread!

As long as I get off on some rough fugging then it does not matter to me.

You better be cute then you faglord.

FUCKING ALLERGIES REEE
So bad I'm coughing, and I almost never do that. My eyes feel like they've also had a bag of sand poured into them.
So, hows your say been, /cuteboys/ ?

do I have to?

We Lewd AM now

It comes and goes. You just have to wait it out.

I bet you have extreme stamina fit for a god.

Yes. We can't know for sure if you don't.

Well got my first ever job interview today. I'm praying I don't spill my spaghetti everywhere. Also really hoping that they don't ask me about why I'm 22 and only had one job, because I have no idea how I'm gonna answer that.

Wish me luck anons

Yall faggots are gay

Shouldn't allergies be going away cause its fall and shit?

I'm shy
can we go on trust?

not if he jus pos da dik n get it ova w/ fam

i mean u brought it up so u gota eitha leave or pos it or niggas gonna b harassin u all nyt monica

shieeet allergies b a meme monica

No.

Get out fag. Comfy posting's boring.

I am determined.

If I'm gonna fug your boibussi I want to see how cute you are first.

Say you were in school or taking online classes or something.

Not like they are going to ask for proof.

I'm in prisonland it's meant to be the worst hayfever season in 5 years, I can believe it- I almost never actually get hayfever symptoms.

Yeah, my immune system is memeing on my eyes and skin.

Do what I did, say you were focusing on your studies.
Another thing, fap before you go. Nothing relaxes like an orgasm

Just being determined doesn't cover it.

Former friend of mine got me into them with Golden Sun some years back. Been playing catch up since then. Still have plenty of classics to give a go, including general givens for the subgenre like FFVII, but I've tried to avoid falling into the trap of being one of those people that only bothers with Square's stuff and acts like their games are the only ones worth playing, as I've heard some anons in the past mention they've seen happen.

The combat's pretty fun to me, and while the stories are usually passable but not really great, the character interaction and the fact it's one of the very few JRPG series to allow for co-op is what's made it for me. For the sake of comparison, Star Ocean is the series with combat that I just can't quite get a feel for. Doesn't help I suppose that my only experience has been with First Departure and I've had no healer for like six hours straight.

Might depend on what Tales entries you've played though. The later games are more refined than the earlier ones, and the additions of things like skills, better arte flow, and free run did a lot to further nuance it. And the combat does get more fun as you gain new artes and skills.

do you prefer cut or uncut

Both are cute.

genuine /cuteboy/

i prefer whatever you have

Show your dick already.

Go buy a gas mask then.

You play suikoden or Legend of Legaia yet?

sound like u need sum betta memes monica. I'd go fo some accessory type meme fo da time being n get yo constitution up.

I played da Snes one (phantasia I think) n sum gamecube one dat was made cel-shaded.

Idk I jus always felt like I was jus mashin shit in da combat n it didn't rly matter what or how I did nuffin.

Yeah, nah. Way too hot.

Yeah guess I can bullshit about taking some online classes, if they ask about.

Wait does that actually work?

What does 4 AM think of Crysis 2, especially as compared to the first Crysis and any trends in the FPS genre from the time period?

Honestly it's worth it for the salt alone.

It's because without those damn goobergators, they would be nothing.

Do you even comfy.

Not the act itself but orgasms do. That's why you get sleepy afterwards. I would do that whenever I had to do any kind of performance or public speaking thing.

Yeah make sure when you lie like that during shit you are always a lie or two ahead. So if they ask why you stopped taking them or if you are still in them or what your degree you are aiming for is you already have an answer ready and it sounds natural.

You never fail to surprise and disgust me with how much of a limp-wristed faggot you are.

ikr shit is depressin fam

ac kinda make me sick tbh. like ey place smell da same.

"I could sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating." ~ Mike Tyson

And everyone who knows me knows I've been whining about winter and loving summer anyway. Humid hot TN weather is the comfiest.

I always thought that was just a weird nip thing.

I can't smell AC ever only when the central heat is turned on. And I love that burnt smell when you turn the heat on.

Where's the video games

We had a discussion on MGS and particularly 3 earlier.

guess it mo like a lack of smell tbh

sum lite tales discussion 2 tbh. dis dat real nigga hours.

Well shit monica just light up some of that durple wurple and smell that then.

shieeet u already kno riss u already KNOW

any anons want something drawn? i can't fall asleep.

what's more comfy than cuddling with a cute guy, user?
dicks are pretty comfy too

initial d is a good videogame but i can't beat nakazato

Would kill for some these days. My wrist is all fucked so I can't game and I just sit around watching stuff.

Which initial d game you playing? I'm getting extreme stage for ps3 for xmas this year.

i miss killin roshan on some jungle jarakhal at like 7-8 minutes in w/ yasha n sum boots.

Gay posting's over. This thread's shit now.

I wish my girlfriend would stop wearing the same shitty hoodie to work 3-4 days in a row.

The very same hoodie she compained was crappy and bad, she wears it.

She always uses granny panties.

She never dresses up and I'm a shallow cunt since I'm feeling no longer attracted to her.

I'm with her for a while now and I want to talk this through but I understand it's her body and she dresses however the fuck she wants.

She used to be girly, she used to wear dresses all the time, now it's gone.

I told her I love her dresses, and I compliment her a lot when I find her cute/pretty. She noticed I don't compliment her as often and asked me why and I went straight to the point she said: "But I wore dresses this summer!"
"COunt the times you did"
"You're right, I wore nothing"

SO, I tried going shopping with her but one time she just started crying in the dressing room because nothing fits her. She is not fat, perhaps a bit of a stomach but not fat at all, she has very wide hips and thick thighs (hmm) but feels like her body is disgusting and unnactrative.

I think she is attractive but she is slowly convincing me she's not by wearing tennis shoes, jeans, tshirts and overworn hoodies every day. She's not sexy anymore.

I don't want to break up without trying, how can I approach this.

Just tell her to stop being a nasty slob who is happy not putting in effort just because she is in a relationship. Tell her to picture you doing the same shit and ask her if she'd still want to fuck you.

also

u gotta inception dat hoe. make her think she wanna dress better somehow, try to exercise w/ her or try sumn new liek summ bullshit ass dance class or sumn where she'd feel weird if she didn't slut up a lil bit fo it.

"But this is who I am!"
"I've always been like this"
"You can't change the way I dress, it's MY body"

She's right on all 3.

I don't want to go on the vindictive path but yeah maybe I should just start dressing like shit. I do have sweatpants too, and shitty hoodies, and basketball tshirts.

Yeah, we're going on a "fancy date" this weekend I think where we are going to a nice pizza place. If she doesn't dress up for that shit I'm going to lay it down to her.

I really, really like her, I feel like we connect so well on so many things but I'm starting to lose my attraction for her.

passive aggressive route is either gonna bug da shit outta u n make da problem worse while also worsening yo mindset, or she won't see watchu doin rationally n ya'll r gonna break up anyway.

You gotta step up and be a man. If she pulls shit like that you gotta threaten to leave.

Also she sounds like the type who is going to get married then become 300lbs instantly. Think about that.

maybe it's compounding in on itself n she noticed u felt she was less attractive n lost confidence started dressin weaker n so n so u kno fam. I mean if u rly like da ho u gotta make her feel good about herself. bitches b so much micro sum time u kno.

extreme stage. never played any of the other ones but it's really fun. hopefully the new one gets a console port too.
it'd be fun to race some anons once i stop being shit

wear a cute dress to make her jealous

nothing gay about keeping your bro warm on a chilly night so he can use all his energy on videogays

Her mother is a complete landwhale so yeah perhaps.

I do compliment her, a lot, I call her a cutie everyday, maybe that's the thing. I complimented her every day and it does't have any effect on her now.

I have stopped saying she looks pretty or nice when she clearly doesn't.
I'm laying all my hopes for our next date night. If she dresses up I will tell her I really like her clothes and that she's sexy and all.

'm just fucking tired of new balances, shitty jeans, shitty tshirts which sheonly wears purple. only fucking purple tshirts. and a green worn hoodie. Fuck.

How cartoony does extreme stage feel? I've been playing another racing game that has a pseudo initial d game mode in it and it has a nice balance between arcadey and realistic driving. Kinda worried the initial d game is gonna be waaay to gamey if you know what I mean.

And when she does undress because she never initiates, it's some fucking moth-eaten black granny panties with a fucking msmatched white bra that is 3 sizes too big for her small A cups

It's gay and you know it.

lol, how old is she? are you datin an autist? not judgin jus curious tbh. not sure if normal tactics gonna work. u myt hafta switch to missiles.

GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE GREEN AND PURPLE

27. I'm just thinking that she has zero fashion sense. She has no idea how to dress up for her body or even pick glasses for her face.

TOM HANKS BTFO

ahh i feel dat, she need a gf then

So is that spirit cooking thing some arg for a new shin megami tensei?

Why you trying to fuck that kid up? Anytime women get together like that its bad news. Next thing you know you've turned his 3dpd into a SJW

I don't feel the dyke vibe on her. Even though yeah.. she dresses like one.

The weird thing is that I have mentioned that to her once and she agreed with me. That she sometimes looks like a dyke. But does nothing.

Man I'm even worse now.

nah nah not a gf nigga a gf, like to have cocoa w/ n try cothes on n bs ova pizza as dey pik da shit apart w/ dey finguhs cuz dey tryna b dainty n shit monica.

shieeet fam hoes gotta keep it trill w/ each otha.

Yeah, she has no girlfriends at all. Or the ones she does have dress so much ebtter that she might be intimidated idk.

I wish she had friends.

She only hangs out with gay dudes.

RUUUUUUUUN

Keeping in topic, games I liked the most that came in 2004 were MGS3 and GTA:SA both for the PS2

TAKE DA KIDS N GET DA FUQ UP OUTTA CH'YEA BOI

das nice du

I don't want to give up on her yet. We share the same hobbies we do a lot of things together. I like playing games with her, watching movies with her, smoking weed with her, watching basketball games with her.

I'm just.. slowly losing attraction to her.

This is the view from my office btw

Do it. Hit her with a Cartesian plane. Yell trigonometric equations at her till she cries.

DMX stop.

I'M GONNA CUM IN ALL YOU CUTE ANIME GIRLS

pardon me lil miss giga nigga?!

No one wants to listen to usher, sorry

Hello

Hello

checked

kek

I don't know the meaning of anything I do in Calculus.

I have been in a situation where I felt completely aimless yet am somehow doing well on any subject.

never* been