Aziz Ansari Accused of Sexual Assault

archive.is/00jBw

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QGnAG
archive.is/5xzcH
archive.is/uVJdI
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/25/michael-rapaport-rips-politically-correct-fck-aziz-ansari-trump-bashing-snl-monologue/
archive.is/gvpqr
archive.is/tcGWH
archive.is/aQd86
archive.is/8M2Su
theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2018/01/the-humiliation-of-aziz-ansari/550541/
youtu.be/upZxOF3lVak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Top lel. I hate that smug shitlib currynigger.

ABLOO BLOO
I do like seeing pedowood burn

I do too. The only people allowed to be smug in the Ethnostate are 2d anime girls

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Somebody, manufacture "proof" of him being a Moonslim or something. We need to use this as evidence against religion, otherwise people will point to him being a minority and use it as an excuse for their racism and xenophobia.

he didn't rape her as she was shitting, that's self control for a mud.

DATE THE POO CRY IN THE LOO

GOOD.

I remember that shitskinned dwarf's appearance on Conan O'Brien gloating about having a white girlfriend and basically saying "fuck whitey".

Hope his career is over.

He gets thrown in the lake of fire in This Is The End if I remember correctly.
Will (((Jonah Hill))) be next?

Lmao when will they learn

shitskin

archive.is/QGnAG

Top kek Did you just make that up? If so you're a wordsmith.

GG no re you fucking curry manlet

Original story:
archive.is/5xzcH

Sounds like he was rough and clumsy, but hardly criminal (?)

Nice to see these leftist hypocrites fall on their own sword though

Netflix gonna purge him.
Honestly happy thots are only sniping betas with this crap.

Also dat numale grimaces.
Lesson here act like a cuck and they'll cuck you.

somebody add his gaping face to the collage

Kek.

w-w-we s-still get to be smug on the DOTR, r-right? I-I mean, when we're hanging all the niggers, kikes and m-mongrels I-I get to be smug, right?

It like when sandniggers suicide bomb Israeli markets. TWO-FOR-ONE DEAL FTW!

archive.is/uVJdI

If they had pattern recognition, which they don't, they would realize that all of the #metoo people have been Jews, liberals, and brown people.

No. the only expression(s) you may show upon DOTR are.
RAGE
and
Boredom, as in "Can we get to the rebuilding yet? I got a wife to impregnate."

Worth millions I'm sure.

cuckface poo

good point. I'm assuming I don't get to have an asian waifu, even if she's number 3 or 4?

He's been insufferable for a while now, just the usual Hollywood left wing virtue signalling "comedian" hack who has become yet another whiny bitch.
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/25/michael-rapaport-rips-politically-correct-fck-aziz-ansari-trump-bashing-snl-monologue/

Oh fuck yes. I hate this poo more than most heebs in hollyjew. His is especially insufferable. Cuck face to boot.

Yeah, this is the best version. archive.is/gvpqr

Those guys have a particular look, they all seem to be violent criminal rapists just waiting to pounce. Dont be fooled by his fear grimmace. Pic related. Another "small" guy muslim with that type of face. From the video where they walk through the muslim no-go area in Britain and they are having death threats lobbed at them from behind a police officer, who does nothing.

Down goes the poo in the loo who works for the Jews.

Yeah, this whole thing has accidentally become a nice look at female psychology and their utter disgust and contempt for beta males. Looking at some of the accounts of these hollywood skanks, it's pretty funny how many of them are merely sour that they let some beta in alpha's clothing have their way with them rather than actually getting raped. Of course, everybody involved in pedowood is doing much worse shit than what gets aired out for the public right now, but the ratio of regret rape vs actual assault is interesting to see.

Flush him.

Clawed

Thanks, I'm stealing these.

now let's play the "How many people in this picture have been publicly accused of sexual assault" game. There is a bingo in there somewhere

(checked)
Have some more (with a claw in case you feel like editing your own)

Cheers

Bonus is you feel like editing it:

Apparently there's nothing they can do about it either…

I hate shitskins but I hate women who call regret "rape" more.

Aziz “I'm Not Sorry” has always been a thin skinned, annoying manlet poo in the loo and his stand up comedy was cringe-inducingly terrible, even if he is a passable sitcom character when given the appropriate roll, i.e. as an annoying manlet currynigger. He started out as an “alternative comedian,” which can be best defined as the alternative to being funny. He would just jump around on stage spouting pop culture and “obscure” references to appeal to the hipster and soyboy crowd. There were no structured jokes to speak of. Ten years ago, I had a few friends who would do stand up (one of them briefly achieved minor fame) so I've been to a lot of local shows. His act felt straight out of a shitty open mic night where the girls in the office all begged him to get on stage, and he just jumped around making zany references that only his friends find funny. At shows like that 90% of the crowd would remain in an awkward silence while a half dozen obese roasties hysterically cackle in the front row. When they ran out of material and there was still time left, they would try and banter with the crowd in the most uncomfortable and unnatural way possible.

I also remember watching him on roast on comedy central a few years ago. I think it might have been the James Franco. Overall the roast was terrible The roast of Trump is still probably the best but the highlight was Aziz getting buttfrustrated when the roasters kept making fun of him for being Indian and his relationship with Kanye. When it was his turn to speak, he went off on a rant to berate the dais for being racist, which failed spectacularly and made him look childish. “C-come on guys, I did a routine about Kanye a few years ago, i-it's not like were best friends or anything, and y-you guys are racist.” It was a train wreck, but watching him fail was the by far the best part of an otherwise lame roast. Being offended at a roast should be the nadir for any comedian, but he wasn't aware of the irony.

There's a pattern here.

wait and see aziz, DOTR approaches

Criminally underrated post.

While I appreciate the effort, some of these faces just don't make the cut.

Faggots wil never accept sub-par fellatio from a bitter woman who didn't know how to do the job right to begin with.
Case dismissed.

an honest to god nigger bragging about fucking white girls is one thing, but I couldnt see anyone believing this Milkbob wasnt either paying $$$ for white pussy or just sexually assaulting people.

t. soyboy milkbob

I've said it before, I'll say it again, all of those monkey faces are varying degrees of smug.

Know the difference.

Easy money does that.

The whorishness is astounding.

JUST

(checked)
DATE THE POO, CRY IN THE LOO

Top fucking kek.

archive.is/tcGWH

archive.is/aQd86

archive.is/8M2Su

What kind of midget cunt could get assaulted by that 98 pound poo'n'loo? Maybe this experience will redpill him - he makes me laugh, and it would be cooler if he was not a SJW soyboi bitch.

Shiggy diggy

AZIZ ANSARI DOX
3100 Riverside Dr #460
Los Angeles, CA 90027-1478
(803) 319-3214 - Wireless
(704) 246-7695 - Landline
GET HIM LADS

whiny voice havin', street shittin, curry-gobblin' little monkey

the normie pushback begins
theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2018/01/the-humiliation-of-aziz-ansari/550541/

A nigger raping a white women? Well I've never heard of such.

Pooping on girls considered sexual assault? But it’s Indian culture you racists!

Take DA Poo

They could, as pat bateman said - Just. Say No. The woman goes on and on about feeling "pressured", yet she was not pressured. She was asked and obliged and now later claims that she didn't really want to - and she probably didn't want to, but she was simply unable to Just. Say. NO.

Hate this guy so don't care that he's going down though.

THAT SOUNDS LIKE REGRET I DID BUT NOW I WISH I DIDN'T SO I CLAIM RAPE NOT TRYING TO DEFEND CURRY NIGGER JUST SAYING SOMETHINGS FUCKY TRYING TO NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS LIKE A COMMIE HE NEEDS TO KEEP HIS SHIT COVERED HANDS AWAY FROM THE WHITE GIRLS THAT'S A GIVEN BUT THE FACTS NEED TO ADD UP DID HE OR DID HE NOT DID SHE OR DID SHE NOT it's all so tiresome THIS KIND OF THING WOULD NOT HAPPEN IF WE HAD A COUNTRY OF OUR OWN

Regret implies that she actually wanted to at the time, which is unlikely. That happens a lot, but I don't think so in this case.

What happened is that this disgusting woman actually thought about having sex with this brown turd (absolutely vile) at some point, but when they got naked and started foreplay and he did "the claw" etc she realized that she wasn't really into how this guy has sex, but since she had already come up to his place and got naked and started, she felt that it would be kind of awkward to just suddenly say no and leave, so she felt intimidated and went along with it for a while sucking his dick and everything until she finally got the courage to just fucking say no and leave.

It's also possible that she didn't even want to go up to his apartment but only did that because she couldn't get the courage to say no. She may have been trying to build up the courage to just fucking say NO from half way through the date. Some women are unbelievably piss weak.

Well here lies the real problem. Men shouldn't be held accountable for not being mind readers.

honored, anons, plz use at will

satan get, beware the lobster with dark meat

but they should be held accountable for being basic pajeets.

Are beards truly connected to testosterone? Thought that was a meme. Its down to genetics primarily and T levels as a distant second.

Birth of a new meme. :)

Sure, but this wouldn't have been a problem if the guy actually married the girl who trusted him to impregnate her.

I mean, sex is a very primal act of making babies. Not having babies and leaving afterwards damages the woman.

Oh a pajeets should fuck off, all of them are disgusting pieces of shit.

It's more like they lack the discipline to shave everyday.

poo

What's up with James Franco nowadays?

Why is it being promoted?

Nothing to do with testosterone. Some people are genetically predisposed to never grow them, eg native americans.

The absolute state of Holla Forums.

My favorite part is definitely The Claw…
youtu.be/upZxOF3lVak

Nice try, but the guy himself released an apology acknowledging it happened.

"Evasive maneuvers, Chiam! Deploy the Valkenburger!"

"Uh, sir, it didn't work las–"

"NO TIME TO THINK, DO IT!"

He wrote a book on how to date.
And got shitfaced with feminisim in the most brutal way of rationalizing after the act happened.

His indi street shitter genes have finally been expressed to their fullest potential, displaying themselves in a full frontal assault on the faga and boobies.

Open Bobs

other than Moore that is

Understanding Aziz, and other soyboys accused of “sexual misconduct” goes a long way to understanding what Vox Day calls the Gamma Male in his sociosexual hierarchy, and why women will often claim rape after consensually sleeping with a Gamma. I don't 100% agree with Vox's model, but it is a good starting point for analysis. Gammas are a particular subset of what is generally called “beta,” “nu-male,” etc. in Vox's model Betas are successful lieutenants to Alphas, but here I will use the term “beta” in the conventional sense They are heady, nerdy men who put women on pedestals, white knight, and often claim to be feminists while resenting the entire female sex. see pic related. These men make up a disproportionate number employed in screenwriting, science fiction/fantasy, video game development, and sadly as of recent, stand up comedy. Women are instinctively turned off by Gamma traits which include: fawning subservience, bumbling romantic lines, and general failure to make women feel “safe” .i.e women don't view them as men.

Let's look at Aziz. He's a manlet, he's an ethnic second generation immigrant—a poo in the loo with a chip on his tiny shoulders, he has a whiny shrill voice, most other comedians don't harbor a very high opinion of him or his comedy, and women typically look at him like a stuffed animal rather than as a man with a penis. What happened was his sheer beta-ness turned her off so much that she felt violated, even though she basically consented to everything. Women become docile in the presence of strong men, or in this case, around men they perceive to be powerful or rich, and she reluctantly went along with the show. Let's be clear: this woman was not “raped” in any rational sense of the word, however it is important to understand why these women feel as if they are raped. The beta/gamma traits inevitably will manifest themselves sooner or later. Women pick on these signals of genetic deficiency and it sounds an instinctive alarm telling to flee, giving them strong feelings of anger, shame, and violation. Getting impregnated by a gamma may have been a death sentence in the ancestral environment, or at least doomed their offspring to genetic mediocrity.

This is why women regretting sex and claiming it as rape has hit gargantuan proportions over the last 10 years. True, kikery has pushed the rape culture narrative, but women have always felt violated after they've had consensual sex with a weak man, even if there were no laws in place. Women don't regret sex with Alphas. They might know that Chad is bad for them on an intellectual level, but their raw masculinity fulfills them on an emotional level beyond their control. This is why you will never see a woman, except the most histrionic of gold diggers aided by the kikiest feminist attorneys, accusing of an alpha of sexual misconduct, unless the rape was actually a rape, see Slick Willy. Remember, the women who claim Trump “raped” them still smile and bat their eyes at him as if he is a god.

Doesn't seem like Aziz is getting off the hook like I thought he would. Skips out on SAG and when his name was called, nobody clapped. Seemed like everyone was on the fence until good old Samantha Bee laid down her speech and Ansari is all but guilty in the eyes of every feminist woman. Nu-males aren't safe and your time is up!

Bitch lasagna.

ironic semen chugging is still semen chugging

Not gonna lie, this one gave me a giggle.

ok rape u next week deer

It's funny seeing them stab each other in the back.

that is bitch lasagna tier

checked

CLAW HER BY THE PUSSY

They shared lobster rolls for dinner Kek.

Numales were never safe.
They were the first to fall. Now the more prominent ones are feeling it more and more. Spacy, the bald cuck dude and now Aziz. It's like always when the pure ones fail their own purity test and start eating each other.

did he tell her to SHO BOB AND fagA first?

the following is THE MOST IMPORTANT DETAIL of the entire story, meeting at the awards show:

I wonder many guys shaved their beards because of the numale and soyboy memes.

I tell you man it pisses me off.
I have a very large beard and I have had it for 18 years. Fucks me off to no end seeing these fruity faggots wearing beards and acting like a bunch of fairy's. I was at a doctors office seeing a nurse for one of my sons to get a vaccine and she called me a hipster. I fucking lost it at her but then apologised after as I just couldn't stop myself.
This decade is absolutely fucked.

Everybody knows that, it's just great to see the golems eating each other. This sexual assault witch hunt is overwhelmingly destroying beta cucks and kikes

and me

So this is what passes for assault nowadays? Lol fuck this shitskin, he's probably a feminist anyway.

You really ARE a hipster, user.

he's right
Should have, at most, just called her a typical single mother and carried on

No lie, I did. Also got rid of my curls. Now I just keep a permanent 5 o'clock shadow and a crew cut.

I would be an omega. I've never had a friend before let alone a 2D one.

Gods but that man must smell absolutely disgusting. Women are retards.

Wear oakley sunglasses and a olive drag hat with an American flag on it. Nobody will call you a hipster then.

Anyone catch the Jan 27th SNL skit near the end where they brought it up and basically snuck in excuses for him ("she could have left at any time") etc. with everyone shushing each other?

SANPAKU

I noticed "Based Mom" is defending him on Twatter

get fucked betabois

Is that the best you can do, learningcode?

So other than getting it from a pooburner did he actually do anything wrong? Don't get me wrong, the only thing he should be mixing with is a shower and a stick of deodorant but it doesn't appear than he did anything wrong.

The left are trying to play this off as if it was "bad sex". In reality, she had a boyfriend and said no, was physically intimidated and raped (in leftist lingo). Never do the job of the enemy propagandist, attack them brutally for defending this guy, hes a brutal sick twisted rapist who forced himself on someone and rammed his fingers down her throat, what the fuck is his problem? See?

please screencap post

Shitty resolution in ancient PC.

Good enough?

Read the book again and find out what happens to all non-mutant non-Whites.

She-gooks can always be sterilized you know…

Polite sage for semi-offtopic.

You should also look into the original shriners roasts since you seem to have zero understanding of comedy or history.