Cuck of Duty gets Blacked

liberal white people still try to run away from diversity

funny they didn't use a famous black person instead of Phelps. I guess it is because COD players are still too white and so need the identity carrot a little longer while we continue to turn up the heat on the soon to be boiling water.

that is nice and all, but where the fuck is the webm, OP?

I got you ponii-fam.

You say that like suffering from extreme cognitive dissonance isn't a key requirement for being a libcuck.

stop breathing in my fucking face and fuck off, you fucking degenerates

Tell us how triggered you are, permavirgin NEET

Wasn't that a meme started on Tumblr?

Holla Forums loves to imitate tumblr

from the thread's reactions I was expecting it to be a story trailer filled with muh space diversity, in which case I would be complaining that the promise of solid and imaginative CoD was too much too deliver. Instead they're just advertising to people who don't play video games.
progressive content unconfirmed

I do like the nigger robot and white woman paired together after the trailer. Some not-so-subtle programming right there.

He's talking about the trailer, user.

well yeah, they all have violent fantasies yet no balls to actually acquire and use weapons so they stick to vidya.

So now we care about CoD?

Get out anon3

wat?

No. It's just fun to make fun of how the games somehow keep going lower then bottom of the barrel.

That's the youtube channel itself, not the CoD trailer, its a link to some justice league shit. Are you stupid?

Why do you keep showing dudes with dicks, you did this to the discord thread too. Kill yourself.

I know what it is, I'm talking about (((media))) in general.

THIS ISN'T A FUCKING POLITICS BOARD THIS IS A BOARD FOR FUCKING VIDEO GAMES NOT YOUR RETARDED FUCKING POLITICAL VIEWS THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT GO BACK TO POL

Obviously you care enough about them to cry like a bitch over it.

Back to cuckchan.

'Y-You're just a bitch crying over it!!'

Kill yourself.

Most people outside your community don't look at a white person and black person standing next to each other and think "OMG WHY AREN'T THEY KILLING EACH OTHER????" you cant just chalk down every action that isn't trying to start a race war to Jews.

2016 is looking bretty good fam and no matter what 2017 gonna be violent. Gonna find these devs and punish them when it happens. Remember this studio's head came to the defense of PEDO RAPPe

Yet another reason to hate COD.

They're actively advertising to not vote in this. What sort of stupid company does such a thing. Its like Stay inside and play a shit vidya, don't care about the election. Also if you like CoD you might want to enlist, America needs troops for the coming war with Russia, its like CoD only in Real Life, just like the video shows. Cause there's a Soldier in All of Us, so sign up for the draft faggot.

I mean what kind of bullshit is this.

Also Current Year.

also describes another non liberal demographic

What's the top board again, cuck?

You can leave. >>>/reddit/

I never would have known the game was out if this thread wasn't posted.

So let me get this straight. According to this ad
And this is somehow suppose to convince us that 2016 is the worst year?

I was never going to get this game in the first place, but I can't help but be confused yet entertained with the crippling irony of libcucks triggered by brexit, trump & current year +1 going out to shoot guns.

Did they not watch the polygon videos? Just the act of holding a gun in VR makes them piss themselves. They can't even aim in a straight line in FPS.
They're advertising to the people least likely to enjoy their game. Is this a sign that they want their game to crash and burn, but they know the masses of retarded fans will keep them afloat for the next current years +11, so they just make the most retarded advertisements anyway?

At this point you could make a 5 second advert with a male announcer saying COD whilst the words call of duty fade in and then flash the game case & platforms they're selling on at the end, and it would still sell the game just as well.

At this point you could make a 5 second advert with a male announcer saying COD whilst the words call of duty fade in and then flash the game case & platforms they're selling on at the end, and it would still sell the game just as well.

So basically this?

Can someone shoop "2016 best year ever"?

Why would adolf be dealing with degenerate lowbrow shit like anime?

Exactly that.

Said no one except buttpained cuks.

OK, I'll admit that's a good one.

Nice try, Next you'll be telling everyone that Hitler wanted to kill anyone who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes. We don't follow every fucking ideological preference of people we respect, Also you assume he wouldn't like anime which simply isn't a fair comment as Hitler did collect all kinds of film, He even had a copy of "The Great Dictator 1940" by Charlie Chaplin a film he every reason to despise

Kill yourself you retarded faggot.

What does Hitler collecting movies have to do with anime being shit?

Sounds to me like you're the ones projecting. I said he collected film and cinema which is true. Anime wasn't fully realized until 1961, Stop projecting and spazzing out like a manchild. I Never said he'd like Anime and you have no proof that he wouldn't.

Less being a retard, more killing yourself

I don't blame him. Chaplin is excellent.

Nice retort, you must have been top of your class in whatever liberal-arts course you took. I feel no need to put forth no further argument as you simply seem unable to respond with an actual real argument yourself.

My statement holds true, You are an angry projecting manchild!.

True that.

Unsurprisingly this is less shitposting than the 'videogames' thread, which has turned into erp and anime.

Fixed*

>side missions that you can choose to go to at any point with certain restrictions
>you spend half the game getting to know the people you fight with
>they start killing them off one by one
>things keep getting shittier, sometimes because of the stupid decisions your character makes
>but then again your character was only a Lieutentant and then gets put in charge of a fucking battleship
>story starts to turn slightly in the favor of the player's group
>then it goes to complete shit again
>leading to a complete suicide mission
>Not-TARS dies
>Player character dies after being sucked out into space, dragged across the hull of the ship your buddies stole unable to get a good hand hold and eventually debris break his mask leading to your death
>mfw they made me feel things about Not-TARS and he was probably the best part of the game

Just like Hollywood and its action movies is filled with conservatives, right?

Jesus Christ, had to check the url to make sure we weren't on cuckchan. So where's the next place to discuss video games, once this one also falls to diversity?

Sounds like a better timeline than our current one, for sure.

There are more people who like vidya than politics, yknow. That's one reason Holla Forums has become such cancer. The other reason is that the mods refuse to get rid of newfags and the board itself isn't really regulating itself. It's suffering from a textbook case of subversion. Holla Forums Does not. Newfags are treated harshly and mods aren't afraid to hand out bans.

Yeah no shit, which is why gamers are fighting back against the political bullshit more than any other group. Unfortunately, ignoring politics is what got us into this mess to begin with, you can't ignore them anymore.

And yet they aren't accomplishing anything. Their one movement that could have been something amazing fell apart due to PR cuckoldry and refusing to move outside their hobby.

Yeah, this isn't specific to this hobby, and it's not the first time that this shit happened.

Looks like Sarah silverman

Found the ethics cuck

at least modern halo, D44M, and FedFarce still got it's colors