Are there any online mech games/games with ridable robots in them?

Are there any online mech games/games with ridable robots in them?
Something that is at least less fucked than MWO and Hawken?
I don't mind if it's old and/or ugly, as long as robot doesn't feel like a big dude from any other game, but as actual vehicle.

Other urls found in this thread:

battlefield2142.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how much cash are you looking to spend?

Titanfall 2

I specifically mentioned
Also games with denuvo are auto fuck off for me.

How alive online for that is? Can you play it without huge ass simulator cockpit thing?

Totally dead, and no, you need the huge controller. Last I heard like three years ago the online community was something like 12 guys playing on set days of the month over xlink because the real servers have been down for over a decade now.

If you can get past the grind and generally terrible cash shop MWO is not a bad mech game. The way it plays is similar to the previous Mech Warrior games

Sounds like it's not woth the effort

That's like the bottom of the barrel. Anything better than that would do.

Battlefield 2142, but they're not the most common vehicle.
battlefield2142.co/

MW Living Legends

Bumpo

they were cool but it bugged me how they could barely damage other heavy vehicles

What I wouldn't do for a good online Macross game.

Anything macross past Frontier worth watching?
That piece of shit was so overwhelmingly terrible it basically killed franchise for me.

No idea. I feel in love with the franchise from the old game and the Toonami show, which turned out to be a chop and skew version of 3 different shows, like what they did with Power Rangers. You probably know more than me. :/

Go watch Plus and stop with emoticons thing.

NEVAR :/:/:/:/:/

(That was actually just a macro fail, but w/e)

I don't mind newfags every once in a while. Need to keep the site fresh and whatnot. What really urks me is when they don't bother to lurk for a while to realize they "aren't in Kansas anymore".

lurk moar, faggot

How dead is Hawken now? Last I've played it was at least 4 years ago.

This term is necessary and must be applied for any chan board. Its lack of usage has a direct correlation with the downfall of 4chan, and I'll be damned if it falls out of usage.

Anyway, while not an online game [yet, Subnautica has a pretty fucking awesome mech in it. It's underwater, but it works just the same.

I feel you brother, I've been fighting the same fight for years now watching the phrase get less and less use with the steady rise of literal newfaggotry. It got all but forgotten on 4chan (I assume by now it's just a crusty old meme and you'll get memed at if you use it) and see where that got us.

It has a link to MWLL.

Mechwarrior 4?

XDDD fite da good fite brudder XD :^DDDD
so internet culture wWWow codeword:longcat

Ridable as in ridable, or ridable?

Wanted to post this.