Missle threat in Hawaii

everyone in Hawaii just got this message. Fucking real shit about to go down, false flag or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaii247.com/2018/01/13/ballistic-middle-threat-inbound-to-hawaii-seek-immediate-shelter-this-is-not-a-drill/
twitter.com/tulsigabbard/status/952243723525677056
twitter.com/truthingov2016/status/952292364244127745
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23701
businessinsider.com/first-us-test-emp-weapon-2016-11?r=US&IR=T&IR=T
dod.hawaii.gov/hiema/files/2016/03/2003-EAS-plan-with-Change-2.pdf
sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHb5DYWawXg
sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=http://dod.hawaii.gov/hiema/contact-us/about-us/senior-staff-biographies/
rt.com/news/206843-russian-mysterious-satellite-kosmos/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/156585506#p156585506
twitter.com/lauraloomer/status/952329947036684288
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/156585506#top
youtu.be/sp-YEgqu3Tg
infowars.com/video-hawaiian-nuclear-false-missile-alert-is-not-an-accident/
newsweek.com/cia-north-korea-trump-three-months-735229
youtube.com/watch?v=5X-x5KtE9mg
opsecprofessionals.org/origin.html
physics911.net/pdf/jacobs.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jlPEBROvR9w
archive.is/peuo4
archive.is/o6TRU
archive.is/9wxnw
archive.is/InzCo
globalnews.ca/news/3967284/japan-mistakenly-north-korea-missile-warning-hawaii-false-alarm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah.

OOPS, FAKE NEWS. REPORTED.
hawaii247.com/2018/01/13/ballistic-middle-threat-inbound-to-hawaii-seek-immediate-shelter-this-is-not-a-drill/

False alarm

twitter.com/tulsigabbard/status/952243723525677056

HAPPENING!

Just a test goyim, pay it no mind

Damn, I was already gearing up for a happening.

Why should I believe that?

I turn off emergency alerts so they wouldn't wake me. My father freaks out and woke me up anyways.

Just a (((test)))

So what excuse are they gonna bring for such blatant experiment?

I'm getting seriously fucking sick of getting blue balled by shit like this. JUST FUCKING DO IT YA FAT BASTARD

The series and frequency of events over the last year or so feel like something out of a history textbook covering the events leading up to a great war.
All this false alarm showed is that Americans are hopelessly unprepared for an actual happening and that many people desperately WANT a happening

Oh yeah, I'm sure people would have gotten into their cars & drove off a fucking island if it were a real missile. If you live on an island you're fucked.

they're already gone, user

They say someone "pushed the wrong button", if that's the case, then this is what your army run by incompetent spics&niggers looks like.

Why didn't you listen? You could have stopped it. It's too late now.

It's a shithole state. Pineapples and leis and hula and fake birth certificates, that's it.

It's not a button. We went through this two weeks ago.

"Alert button", not what you're talking about. Also the expression "someone pushed the wrong button" is usually not to be taken literally, it's just normie speak for a technical mishap.

>many (((people))) desperately WANT a happening

FTFY

Fear is the most effective marketing technique.

Fairly certain someone accidentally making a mistake doesn't mean your army is made up incompetent retards.

You should lookup the demographics of the army sometime.

Admitting pathetic incompetence when it's probably intentionally inflicting terror on goyim, keeping them more concerned about missile man than national problems.

UPDATED (8:36 a.m. on 1/13/2018)

HAWAII COUNTY CIVIL DEFENSE: This is a Civil Defense Message. Please disregard message of nuclear attack. There is NO THREAT of Missle Launch at this time. I repeat, there is NO THREAT at this time.

UPDATED (8:24 AM on 1/13/2018)

THIS IS A FALSE ALARM. THERE IS NO THREAT. THE ALERT WAS SENT OUT BY ACCIDENT.

8:08 a.m. Saturday, January 13, 2018 HST

BALLISTIC MISSLE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

it's a trip that this even exists. this mesage isn't coming from the police, this is coming from "CIVIL DEFENSE", what the fuck that, the military?

also it took 16 minutes to retract the false alarm message? the missile would have impacted by then. this was measuring threat response? i imagine everyone ignored it anyway and would have been vaporized.

Hadn't heard of them before either.

when the kike news says it they mean to imply that it was simply an errant keystroke

this was pretty much the exact opposite of my reaction.

I wonder if someone actually went into their fallout bunker.

its kinda like that auxiliary police but with national defense….. Civil Air Patrol is part of it. Basically its supposed to be the "every able bodied man grab your guns we are being invaded" switch.

or

duck and cover niggers, listen to burt the turtle

I wonder how many people, if any, offed themselves, because they ddin't wanna live through a nuclear holocaust.
Whoever sent the alert out should be held accountable and pried for the motive.

they actually teach you to do the exact same thing in the field in the military.

immediately go prone face down with your helmet facing towards the blast. assuming your not in the immediate vaporization zone most of the initial damage is apparently from the shockwave and radiation flash. going prone facing towards the blast minimizes the surface area from both.

apparently the air raid sirens went off on base too when the texts went out. it wasn't just a fuckup with the cell network, someone much higher up pressed the button

That's the way to do it

looks like a lot of people did / are still shitting themselves and waiting for the apocalypse

alert went out over TV and Radio too.

That's fucking awesome
These faggots haven't figured out they're dead already
Vapoorized in nuclear hellfire would be a god tier death

Bitch I want to see the fucking flash if I know i'm going to die.

NIce, that's even more confusing.
So they're like national guard? more war-oriented FEMA?

I only believe it when we have dead Hawaii niggers

Checked
Me too

some people are going to sue for PTSD damages after this

This is pretty much the only thing that should come of this unless a missile hits in the next 30 seconds and I get to start larping

ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT KAWAII HAS BEEN NUKED THE BROADCAST LEAKED INTO OUR VIRTUAL REALITY AAAAAAAAAAA THE GLOBALISTS ARRRGHHHH

Your parents are dead user, but at least you got dubs.

Why stop the fun?

576 Pakala Lane Kauai HI is no more

islandniggers had 37 minutes to wait for the nuclear hellfire.

what the fuck, you're right

tv emergency broadcast

seems fake

source is twitter but it looks legit

It's Trump's fault lol.

>The (((Hill)))

It is nice that they are so transparently biased that this is more funny than anything else.

twitter shoah'd the original post by the kosherstamp so it probably was legit

Probably got pulled because of the 11 seconds of soccer footage.

North Korean missile false flag incoming.
Get ready to die for Zog, Amis.

These are serious systems and they have safeguards to prevent accidental false alarms. Someone, possibly multiple conspirators did this on purpose and they need to be investigated and arrested like any faggot who calls in a bomb threat to stoke fear and panic.

Or maybe there was an actual threat and the missile was intercepted.

Close, but it'll be Russians or Chinese

Negative conditioning. Nice.
Someone should lose their job and go to jail for that.

The real terrifying thing is that you're right.

Whoever did this was not doing so for lulz either. Do you have any idea how much that would lose?

Let's use China as an example; because fuck the Chinks.

If there were a nuclear warning in Beijing and it came over as false, what would happen?

Well, it would buy 37 minutes of preperation. Nukes are fucking colossal but they're not perfect. They're a big boom. If you can even get a tenth of people to survive, you'll still have 2 million radioactive Changs. Angry Changs.

So if you can use mass psychology to increase that death toll to 99% you suddenly have a lot less to worry about. A mainland American occupation will be as easy as it was for the settlers against the natives.

Dear Kim Jong Ding Dong, Please nuke Hawaii

Why is this bumplocked?

I wonder (((((why)))) goyim

Pretty good movie. Shame about the mandatory fag side character and Jewish lead actress.

Mods are compromiesed and were probably told to

What are you implying? who is the kike here?

IT'S NOT A BUTTON

because the whole event was a deep state slide thread against the new revelations about the Obama administration being treasonous criminals.

mods are pozzed to hell user, we know this for ages but it's the best we have

third exodus when?

I'll bet you believe the frogs are gay too.

mel brooks was a genius

(checked)
For some reason I am of the opinion that the nuclear flash is way beyond white hot or blue and is like a shade of lavender. I cant remember where I read it but it seems believable cuz it is way beyond anything I have ever seen like a welding arc etc.

Is Hawaii an U.S or Japanese state?

.>>11148264
lol

This is getting more and more hilarious

I wonder how many people got laid.

Now the news media is going to be talking about this instead of the corruption and recent arrests made surrounding the Clinton nuclear deal. (((They))) jump straight from phony shithole allegations to this. It's obvious that something is being covered up here. Convenient how faggots have to make everything about the mods in every fucking thread and try to get us to leave the board. Divide and conquer.

Fair enough, I can see your point.
We can still dig deeper into who triggered the false alarm. It doesn't need to be bumplocked.
We're being treated like normies when were not.

I'm going to move focus to other boards. moderation here is too strict.

which boards? this is treasonous level shit, discussion needs to be had

kek

Possible EMP detonation

Search and you will find. They're not hidden. Sorry user, can't make it too easy

There’s YouTube videos of children being put in storm drains.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23701
Hawaii Broadcast Station

Pic related

What kind of retarded neocohen bullshit is this?

Ahh Alicia Silverstone. She was so fine, up until I learned that she echoes.

God I hope they detonate an EMP. Knocking out the grid will practically guarantee that welfare-dependent niggers are killed off, and only closely-knit white communities are able to survive.

Reads like bullshit user. Why do you think it's real?

>broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23701

Probably a good idea to keep an ear on hawaii for early warning system for non military for anything coming from nk

Go to the tweet & read the full thing. Judge for yourself

>twitter.com/truthingov2016/status/952292364244127745

It reads like super retarded speculation

Sadly I don’t think the nogs would die off, at least not a lot would.

Idk he’s usually correct. He was the first to announce the unsealed indictment yesterday. (((Last night)))

>>broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23701
Also still hearing this, no EMP for sure, he's completely wrong in this instance

Ok. It was just a thought. NBD. Clearly something happened, a bit ago (((1-1.5 hours))) the scanner I linked was going berserk with fire departments/ law enforcement. Now it’s dead silence.

no worries man. Something did happen I agree.
Do you know how I can get that audio from 1-1.hours ago?

*1-1.5 hours

I’d try YouTube??? I know there’s videos of kids being put in storm drains etc. saw them on half chan

There's a few billion QLARP boards now, it certainly won't be one of those. What a mess!

hi CIA user, nice FUD

Why anchor this?

Each Q board accuses the other of being exactly that… and that's why there are so many.

>>>/qresearch/38302

Ok smiley, whatever you want us to believe

I want good info just as much as you do.

Anyone who doesn't know what smiley is, go to /cow/ where his tactics are described

You clearly need to read more if you're going to accuse everyone of being him.

ok smiley

this what the fuck

Seems legit.

Hawaii is 6 hours behind NY (((EST)))

EMP gets brought up a lot, has this capability of nukes ever been tested and proven to do significant damage?

Kim won't be needing laxatives for a while.

Doesn’t an employee need to verify the situation 6 times before they can actually activate the EAS?

businessinsider.com/first-us-test-emp-weapon-2016-11?r=US&IR=T&IR=T

fuck off LARPjew

Hope they don't have a nigger reading the orders 6 times because it will hit first.

dod.hawaii.gov/hiema/files/2016/03/2003-EAS-plan-with-Change-2.pdf

There are only a limited number of people who even have the capability to activate the system.

This was no mistake.

sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHb5DYWawXg

Children getting in sewers

That’s what someone on half chan who lives in Hawaii said. There’s 3 ppl in the EAS that have the capability & permissions to activate it.

This is who they are….
sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=http://dod.hawaii.gov/hiema/contact-us/about-us/senior-staff-biographies/

Yep, the Governor, the Director of Civil Defense and whoever is in charge at the National Weather Service.

And even then, you have to manually determine which message is to be sent out.

I smell a certain odor to this.

This whole thing reeks. If NK had fired a missile at Hawaii and it was shot down, this is exactly what would be fucking happening.

Yeah, but I would also expect the fat troll to be crowing about it too, so I don't think there was an actual launch.

This has more of the feeling of a shot across the bow.

Do we have any idea why??

Why would they lie? Also why Hawaii? The continental US makes a better target sadly. You’d have max impact

Check. Idk he didn’t tweet about Vegas at all. If it’s genuine, he’d avoid it like the plague.

An insider on half chan wrote this…

>rt.com/news/206843-russian-mysterious-satellite-kosmos/

If the system was hacked, they would not want it to be known how easy it is to commandeer such a means of communication.

Think V for Vendetta.

That’s truly terrifying. However so is the fact that a mistake like a “butt dial” could force people to blow their brains out due to fear also.

Agreed, which is why I think the bullshit excuse of human error is flawed form the beginning.

Nasa has every single piece of space debris down to the size of an orange mapped out and it's trajectory calculated in their system. At least that is what they tell us.

So what's the deal? Only works on a massive scale or not at all? Otherwise why not just pop off a few EMPs in middle east under the same old bullshit ISIS or whatever flag, or the kike media too scared to try spinning that one?

I'm not the one to ask, but I don't think it can be done "cleanly" without setting off a nuclear explosion in the atmosphere. Can't be doing that too near to Israel.

He is full of shit. To do what he's suggesting(putting hidden weapons in LEO) would be difficult/impossible without detection. The reason is because objects in orbit suffer from orbital decay(IE, over time they begin to fall closer to the planet). This happens even faster in LEO.
Normally you counteract this with vector thrusters to keep pushing yourself back out and maintain orbit. And herein lies the problem with trying to "hide" stuff in space like this; it's very easy to detect something that's controlling its movement in space(because 99% of the rest of the debris is not doing that and will have decaying orbit). The second issue is that if this is a long term plan then their weapon will need to be refueled to keep its orbit going(like we do with the ISS and others). Rocket launches to do this would also be easily detected.
The russians are not "hiding" anything in space. If they've put something up there, we know about it.

Close. The missile wasn't shot down, it was intentionally diverted by the people who launched it. It was a second warning. First was LV. That a missile was launched isn't the most important factor here. The most important factor is that the missile came from the East. The message is: You didn't even know we were here, and the US mainland is in range.

This is very bad.

Hickam AFB Fusion Analyst here. The false alert was not a mistake. It was ordered. We were informed it was to be a drill, but then all information was put out that the threat was real.

Immediate contact was made to the White House and requests were made for retaliation. I think there was a push to have the White House approve an attack on foreign vessels off the coast.

When the White House replied "Negative" and demanded further information, my superiors called Gov. David Ige where he ordered us to contact media outlets of there being a false alarm. One of the Gov. Aids was present, and speaking with who looked to be a federal investigator. I overheard them state that this "Demonstrated weakness in the Trump admin and a refusal to protect his people."

I come on here and shitpost a lot. I see a lot of bullshit that gets thrown around here. I have even trolled you guys with commie threads for shits and giggles. But this really worries me. I haven't signed any kind of gag order on this. Nor has some of my mates. We don't really know what to do or what's going on. Which is really bothersome because it's literally my job to process all information going in an out of this place for reports. I don't know what to do or what's going to happen to me.
Another “insider”. Plausible???

mfw the blast pushes the wave away from hawaii and he surfs it safely to oregon

READ THIS THREAD…..
UH GUYS….

Well, let's play ball here, who or what could launch a missile from the East of Hawaii?
A submarine, US mainland and central america?

READ THIS THREAD.

Is this really a thing now?
I guess it condensates more valid info, but also more larpers

Hawaii is isolated. limiting radiation exposure

resulting shock wave and tsunami would devastate liberal coastal cities and the shithole mexico

do you even C&C bro?

Trump Derangement Syndrom

when you hate the President so much you try to trick him into WW3

[internal shaking]
thought we'd have at least another 5-10 years before we start to see shit actually going down

I do not hate him. I love him. It’s plausible. If you read the thread. Hawaii is primarily all Democrats. Why wouldn’t they try to fuck him over? Obama’s from there. I put nothing past those fucks.

Fuck, ok, this is clearly a publicized event. I'm still interested in who pulled this stunt

He said Gov David Icke (spelling) and some Goddard Bitch. I think. Read the thread from cuckchan

You know, I'm starting to understand the "kike mods" argument.

We already know about endchan, nextchan and the other fagboards. Do you think that the shills don't as well? What we need is an exodus, a concerted effort moving to a less kiked place. As it is we just spit up and grow weaker

The thought of David Icke being governor of anything other than his own book corner is most amusing
How can one mix the names up

It’s Gov David Ige & Rep Tulsi Gabbard. They orchestrated it.

Did the message go out over TV and Radio?
If NO then it didn't come from the top. It came from the cellphone network.

Idk. I saw cell phone pics. Idk where else it came from.

It came from the EAS per CNN

Right on double 07
Sounds like that cat is outta the bag as it were. Post em if you got em
Done fuse me bro

twitter.com/lauraloomer/status/952329947036684288

Pic related

Uhhhh Mike? You shitposting here with us these days?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/156585506#top

Maybe bro. Just saying pay attention to what I’ve laid out here. POTUS & co prevented WWIII tonight. Hell will be raining down ASAP

Fuckin A right on
Let her rip as the cool kids say

Check. Those deep state niggers are dead. Obama definitely fucked with the wrong team of men tonight.

kek
Sure thing CNN.

Civil Air patrol or an official sends out an EAS. It splits off to the TV networks for OTA, CATV headends, the master EAS radio station(who sends it down to the rest of the radio stations),and the cellphone networks.

If it came from the officials who could send out an EAS then it would have gone out EVERYWHERE.
If it did not then someone in the cellphone network sent it out.
Unless someone can show a screencap of it on a TV or radio capture then this sounds like a cellular issue to me.
Someone hacking the cell networks would surely be a data breach they would want to keep under wraps.
The super delayed FALSE ALARM response may be because they didn't even see the EAS go out if someone managed to control the cell towers directly.

Looks like it was issued out on local tv too and radio

I’m telling you this was a major event. They set up Trump and it didn’t work. They wanted him to say fire nukes, so they could say he’s mentally unstable so they could impeach him.

you'd go blind before you could even process what you saw

Seems legit. I can picture it in my mind

There’s hell to pay for this.

Thanks user good find. I guess it really did come from the top then.

youtu.be/sp-YEgqu3Tg

This.

This.

I was wondering where this thread was. Mods being kike fags as usual and not letting us discuss it. Probably because some fags in Congress and Twitter are shittng on trump over it. It's more safe space here than on fucking tumblr.

On the thread topic: lol for this happening. I have a friend in Hawaii who messaged me and said they sat outside enjoying the final moments drinking. Some good shit came from this and mods are ruining it as per usual

It’s been anchored, how can the mods fuck with it? Honestly I am glad they did this. Those democrats fucks need a wake up call.

This shit is crazy, I agree with other Anons that it definitely wasn't an accident. And apparently this is anchored, fucking sickening, something actually significant for once. Christ.

8ch is a honeypot

Alex Jones doesn't believe the official story.

infowars.com/video-hawaiian-nuclear-false-missile-alert-is-not-an-accident/

What if it actually was real?

Already been six hours innit?

As if it would take that long. The Pentagon has plans which go into immediate effect once something like this happens. Fat boy likely wouldn't exist before the war hit the news.

Why are mods anchoring this thread?

They're sliding these threads on half chan as well

Very good question. Monitoring for nuclear winter

Fucking this. I'm in this thread and it was locked before I even got here. This shit should be stickied. They only sticky gay dig threads though and not anything actually interesting.

LARPING ASSHOLE

Why the fuck would they anchor it??

Mods, need a sticky.

From the immediate blast? It most likely will. Why are people so retarded?

NK just got nukes. The absolutely do not have the tech to create an even moderately small sized EMP without the nuke.

Normalfags think that nukes are this magical weapon that will instantly annihilate anything and everything within a hundred miles. They don't know that nuclear weapons have ranges and different effects at different distances from ground zero, have no idea about nuclear strategy other than some foggy idea about MAD being the end of the world, and they think the primary targets in a nuclear exchange are civilian population centers.
As for why they think this, it's mostly fear propaganda from the (((usual suspects))) trying to cow the populace with threats of "total annihilation" now and again, and general disinterest.

Hit the wrong button?

Some of the primary targets are in bumfuck nowhere at the location of like a transportation crossroads or a dense infrastructure point. Nukes have little to do with immediate civilian casualties. Where did they learn this?

Movies probably. They probably think a nuclear war would look like the world of the terminator.

Maybe the fact that that's the only way they've been used in the past (as far as anyone knows)?

Are you from that 4chan thread?
I reckon WW3 will begin after the SK Olympics, any info you got correlating with this time frame?
newsweek.com/cia-north-korea-trump-three-months-735229

The (((media))) and (((education system))), where else? It's not like most normalfags learn things elsewhere.
I'd imagine that movies like Doctor Strangelove were the first real movies to actually push that nukes were world ending devices. Once that meme caught on, it stuck. Though, I'm sure the very start of that particular meme was the media misinterpreting things that the military was fear-mongering about in order to get more funds.

>youtube.com/watch?v=5X-x5KtE9mg
went all over tv and radio as well as mass texts

I am

bump

If 9/11 had fucked up and no one died, they'd of claimed it was just a drill.

Exactly.

BTW, for next time:

opsecprofessionals.org/origin.html

What does the purple dragon want? He wants you to stop talking about the treasure.

physics911.net/pdf/jacobs.pdf

Top fucking Kek.

i liked this hawaiian guy's take on the whole thing

It's also home to that shit-eating activist judge who tries to block everything that comes out of the White House.

Oh i see. This was going to be blamed on the norks since they "have missiles capable of hitting the US"

Reconquista when?

Imagine that there was a man. A soldier. This man got intel on yet another US false flag; the nuking of Hawaii.
Imagine that this man sacrificed his life to warn people and to crash that plan(e).

It was nice knowing you goys. I'll see you in Vallhalla.

HIS NAME WAS ROBERT PAULSON
Kek speed to the brave lad

I just assumed they did the fake missile message on purpose to push along some agenda. Like they wanna test public reaction. Now I see gabby gifford whining about some shit

"Mates"? Fuck off LARPer.

Have a bump, this is an actual happening. Keep us non-burgers informed guys.

It's pretty clear that the State of Hawaii is fucking with Trump by this point, that or some shit really went down.

Makes me think about North Korea, are they really who we think they are?

hey guys, just so you know, it's pronounced Hu-uwhai-he. Thanks.

Considering the length of the message it must have been a couple of hundred "wrong buttons." Calling B.S. on that press release.

the fucking russians thought we were sending in a nuke in the 1980s, and guess what they did?
DIDN'T TELL THE PUBLIC AND LET THE MILITARY FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON.

who the fuck designs a system where you pressing a fucking button you alert an entire state of an attack of a specific nature? is there a button that says "press in case of missile attack". we're not in fucking israel so that shit makes no sense.

Sorry user. I've played pokemon. Its Alola now. I trust the nips more than a liberal echo chamber.

FUCK DRUMPF FOR PUSHING THE BUTTON

Or the more likely hypothesis: incompetence due to niggers, spics, women and Shitlamists being present in the military and civil command structure of the US.

Rainy day fake bullshit to dominate the news.
Same with the media jumping on the "shithole" comment.

GOOD THOSE HAWAIIAN FUCKS DESERVE SOME STRESS FOR LIVING IN A PACIFIC PARADISE WHILST THE MAINLAND SUBSIDIZES THEIR OBESE POLYNESIAN ASSES.
HOPE IT GAVE THEM THE FRIGHT OF THEIR FUCKING LIFE, ALOHA 'OE MOTHERFUCKERS.

None of these things are by script, NORAD claims probable crack, state-wide agency is not easily cracked (but city is), and multiple forms of EAS stated (Teleivison (claiming origin US Pacific Command), State-Wide Cellular, and AIR FUCKING RAID SIRENS). This was not an accient, this was a deliberate attempt at causing confusion, disaray, and panic. Even if there was a "button", it would not activate these things all at once, and furthermore there is no script for any of these things. The script woul be generated off-the-spot. Only National Weather Advisories have emergency alerts since they have the automatic voice repeated anyways on the Weather Band. This is a made script. What we now need to figure out a day later, with all these idiots weighing in in this thread, is move on and decide "Is this an act of terrorism, political protest by some kind of leftist group, or is it an attempt at a false flag?" This is NOT an accident.

Checked and hailed, we'll shitpost in eternity.

I wonder how many of them will wish the bombs did drop so they don't have to live with the regret.

It’s obviously fake, but that’s a lot more sweet than your average “fucked my sister” story.

WHEN THE CLOCK STARTS TICKING, GIVE 'ER THE DICKING

It was probably the pre-written message to be sent out to draw us into war with NK tbh.

If it was real, he should have given her the dicking of a lifetime. How could someone throw away such potential?
Make her vagoo permanently remember your shape and scent

Bullshit. If it was a test they would have used a message that wouldn't muster mass fear, something like "This is a test of the emergency broadcast system".

People are attacking Trump for being a war monger over this. Yet if Hawaii was nuked would the liberals cow over trump not doing enough?

Let's be honest. If that happened China would be in the capital before NK could be invaded by the US & SK. China has troops and tanks on their NK border in case NK really fucks up.

Why would Best Korea or anyone else want to nuke Hawaii? There's nothing valuable over there. I could understand the mainland US but not Hawaii. If Kim ching chong indeed fired a missile but it was intercepted then he's fucked. Trump will turn BK into a wasteland

Or Japan.

What’s the reigning theory, that Trump didn’t fall for the setup because he was occupied with the gorilla fighting channel?

NK nukes are both a deterrent and bargaining chips for securing Korean unification and the removal of US forces. Their primary intention is not to be used for strategic nuclear conflict, there's no possible winning endgame in a scenario where they directly attack the US or Japan.

OK, any of you who went "lol, nigger pressed wrong button, FAKE NEWS!", any of you who believed for a second that a live ballistic missile attack warning can go out because some asshole "pushed the wrong button" while picking his nose on shift and stay valid for 38 minutes until someone says "No, lol." need to remove yourself from the gene pool, because you are a white nigger, and I'm only assuming the first part.
Your hatred of niggers has made you become one yourself. Read Nietzsche.

With that said - I've thought about it some more and here is the scenario that I consider the most plausible based on the little we know:

There was an actual launch from a (submerged) missile submarine somewhere in the Pacific. The owner of the sub was not own and it was very likely not even being known itself and tracked. Even if it was being tracked, the most you can ID from that after a while is the class of the submarine, not who runs it. Need more intel for that than just sound waves.

When the missile broke surface and headed for Hawaii, a valid ballistic missile warning was given out. Note that YOU DO NOT KNOW if the missile that is headed for you is nuclear tipped or not. It could have even been inert. Then, the missile was either intercepted or splashed into the sea somewhere near Hawaii, in case it was not a live nuke.
During this happening, they were frantically trying to asset the threat and trying to figure out WHO shot. In the Cold War, that wasn't a problem, because any hostile launch would simply be from the Warsaw Pact and you be done with it. Not so today.
That scenario explains why it took 38 minutes to cancel the alarm (part of it missile flight time, part of it figuring out how to respond, what to say). Since they were unable to identify who shot the missile, they decided it was best to just tell people "Someone pressed the wrong button, lol".

I mean, imagine how else they would go about that?
"Hi guys. Yeah, there was a live missile launch against our Pacific Command base in Hawaii, but we have absolutely no idea who done it lol. Please don't do a bank run and shit, while we try to figure out who done it and whether we should nuke them or not before they shoot again."

This scenario explains why a "this is not a drill" warning actually went over all the channels it was supposed to, why it took 38 minutes to cancel it and why the media / government is quickly trying to memory hole it. They are still assessing it and probably don't know what else to do with it. I imagine a lot of spooks are very busy right now though.

An alternative scenario could be a hack that activated a built-in simulation program on a missile destroyer / frigate type vessel. That speculation however is FURTHER out from the scenario above, since I'm pretty sure it would quickly be realized that it is the sim running, so that neither would a live warning go out nor would it stay there for 38 minutes.

What did certainly not happen is "He pushed the wrong button, lol."

youtube.com/watch?v=jlPEBROvR9w

Inb4 "But vid is from the 80s!" - Kill yourself.

*owner of the sub was not *k*nown

This. An enemy of the US more likely to fire a nuke at Georgia than they would a city like New York or LA. Not saying that they wouldn't also target those cities too since LAX and JFK are also huge airports, but if you're going to hit someone then you'd want to deal the most damage.

Well if there was really a live missile launch, expect more of them soon. I too find it difficult to believe that it was just a "lulz it was just a joke now go to sleep goyim" accident. It sounds like pure damage control, this is just a warning to get ready for the great happening.

I thought this was bumplocked? Did the situation change?

I like this post.

This map is a bit dated, but still valid.

Yes, the bumplocking activated so many almonds that it caused Streissand effect. That's why (((tptb))) decided to change the situation to de-escalate antimod sentiment and the awakening of actual Holla Forumsacks and not the mouthbreathers we have been flooded with

That's about a nuclear attack, not a missile alert.

Needs more Californian coverage.

Why isn't this pinned?

A missile alert is not the same event as a missile launch, as we've just established.

No, I mean the image he posted about about launching an attack, not setting off an alarm.

Who fucking cares.

Well, you're half right. In a nuclear war scenario, the goal is not to deal the most damage to a nation per se, but to destroy the opposition's second strike capability while keeping your own. If you can do that, you will be able to deal whatever peace terms you want after the exchange. Destroying infrastructure is mostly an afterthought.

Generally, the continuity of targets in such a war would be: Nuclear silos, Ballistic defense sites, Military Stations/bases, places like Los Alamos that maintain our nuclear stockpile, Government and Continuity of Government structures, and finally major industrial sites.
The last place you would strike would be population centers, as you need something to hold hostage to prevent a last ditch "fuck-the-world" second strike from occurring.

That map is very old, from the mid to late fifties if I remember it correctly. While it does provide a general idea of how nuclear targeting works (if you know what those dots are targeting), it still doesn't cover newer strategic targets and covers many old and now decommissioned targets.

Polite sage for going off topic.

I mean anything concrete? Dead niggers, dems or something else?

TOPKEK

archive.is/peuo4

why didn't yuo stobb it?

Bump

If it was a federal system, I'd believe you, but it was a state system and I wholly believe that it'd be a piece of shit where someone can fatfinger something like that.

(((cohencidence))) on schedule

I was considering the possibility that it was a fuck up in an isolated civil defense sort of exercise, however, there are reports out by now that there were also sirens going off at military bases on Hawaii. Also, I do not believe that in their civil defense exercise session, the "live warning button" and the "just an exercise warning button" are right next to each other. I believe they are the furthest away from each other, if we even want to talk about "buttons" in such a scenario. I believe they are both physically and / or software wise THE FURTHEST away from each other, don't you think? I also don't believe that only one man can "press" such a "button".

Not necessarily. That depends on what was the purpose of the launch, who was the actor and what are his resources. Heck, it could have been a "rogue sub" from country xyz, Hollywood style. It could well be that the missile was for example inert and the real payload was however exactly to trigger a live warning, but then Trump coming out and saying "someone launched at us, but we have no idea who" etc, thus triggering chaos / a bank run.
The purpose could have been to test military response.
The purpose could have been to trigger war.
The purpose could have been to trigger the US in launching nukes on whomever.

There are multiple reasons why someone might do that and they vary with who would do it.
Could have simply been someone hoping to trigger a response by the US on NK for example. There seems to be a massive push going on for war with NK in both the media and even some alternative outlets, while Trump seems to try to mitigate that by talking tough but not acting on what some people are pushing for. I get the impression the only thing that Trump wants to do is deals, he does not want to start WWIII in Asia.

In that sense, it could of course have just been a psyop from the deep state, but then you have all the problems again with secrecy and not having anyone talk about what would be high treason etc. If it was a real launch by an unknown actor on the other hand, and the players involved with the warning were legit concerned, you could plausibly keep them from talking because of National Security, to avoid a panic etc.

bump

Retarded or just American?

Something's…. missing.

That "missing" Argentine sub, perhaps?

I like this theory. It reminds me of that mystery submarine launch event from 2010, though at the time the government did admit to not having any clue which seemed bizarre. Also I thought it was from just a couple years ago, how time flies.

if it was a real missile wouldn't we have seen a fighter scramble? I'm not familiar with protocol but I'd assume NORAD or whatever sees the missile, the pentagon is notified who in turn notifies state/local authorities. The state shouldn't have its own missile detection equipment so they'd have to get that info elsewhere.

I don't know. I'm not very familiar with the case tbh, I just overflew the headlines. I think that was just a fuck up and their boat just sank. Also, afaik Argentina does not have ballistic missile subs. I'm not 100% on that, but Argentine never registered for me as a subsurface strategic player. They have very quiet Hunter/Killer diesel subs, but not strategic missile subs afaik. But who knows. But I also see no immediate motivation on the side of Argentine to fuck with the US strategic forces.

What you people have to understand in this case is that the whole submarine warfare principle is founded in clandestine operations from the very start. The whole point of submarines, *and especially ballistic missile submarines* is to be UNKNOWN as to their position. That goes as far as the exact position of a sub to be even UNKNOWN TO THEIR OWN FORCE. For two reasons:

Submarines are SLOW. Especially if they want to stay quiet, which is their life insurance. So, as soon as someone has a good idea about their position, they are pretty much fucked. They can try to get away from their compromised position quickly, but that is LOUD. Or they can stay there, and stay quiet, but then they will be cornered by subsurface, surface and airborne assets.

Also, they are the "Ace in the sleeve" as a deterrence against nuclear attack, because no one ever really knows where they are. *That includes own force.* For two reasons:

If you knew exactly where they are, even own force, there is a risk that a mole in your chain of command would leak it to the opposite side, which would put several hunter subs / surface / airborne anti submarine assets up its ass.

Second reason: It is technically impossible to communicate the exact position to HQ without risking that communication to be intercepted / compromised by third parties. That was, as a matter of fact, one of the main weaknesses of the German U-Boat force during WWII: They thought their "Enigma" comms were unbreakable, and they were also not aware of the British radio interception capabilities of the British Navy, so they were constantly happily sending out status / happening / congratulations to your new born son from Admiral Doenitz messages over radio while the British were happily triangulating those radio waves to determine the sub positions.

So, for a submarine, and especially a strategic / ballistic missile submarine to be able to operate as it is intended, it is most preferable to be unknown as to its exact position as far as possible, including to own force. How comms work is that the sub deploys antennas / floating wires at previously arranged times for example, so as to intercept messages from command, but without sending anything back (=giving out signals on its own) and without having a real time connection to HQ. The primary objective of a sub is to stay invisible. It might for example be actively avoiding a sub hunter task force of whatever nation, how do you think it would try and communicate with own force during that time? It doesn't. Its job is to stay undetected, unseen, like it was never even there.

No. Interception of ballistic missiles happens mostly from the ground / sea based assets. Because they have a far more capable radar system and far more missiles than a fighter or a fighter squadron would have. An air intercept by fighters happens against targets that are "intelligent" / smart and could try to disappear between hills / mountains (which is not what a ballistic missile does). There are exceptions to this rule, like the F-14 Tomcat that was also designed to intercept missiles, but that was mostly to extend the range of the interception radius, and the Tomcat has meanwhile been phased out, arguably because the surface based anti-missile systems have superseded it since the 80s. At least per doctrine. And even the Tomcat weapon system was more directed against low altitude sea skimmer anti ship cruise missiles than ballistic missiles.

Nuke maps for ants faggot

You misspelled (((BY ACCIDENT))).

One more failed attempt of the ZOG to nuke the bad goyim that don't want a Rothschild bank in charge of their money.

This smells like Booz Allen Hamilton.

Dubs confirm for a relic of a better America.
The very reason nobody ever invades us directly. Our civilian population has more guns and ammo, than the invading armies.

You surely have a special id card or something and enough ingenuity to block out the doxxable info to post a picture for proofs, right?

uh.. or it was just a gov test to gauge their own internal reaction times as well as public reaction

It didn’t take long for the public to realize the safest place in Hawaii is the sewers.

>hawaii247.com/2018/01/13/ballistic-middle-threat-inbound-to-hawaii-seek-immediate-shelter-this-is-not-a-drill/
Perhaps it wasn't a drill.
May well have been an ICBM, that got taken out.

It's probably just bullshit.

checked.

Germany just gave isreal more subs last year for free if I recall. Because reparations.
archive.is/o6TRU

Bump. What happened in Hawaii?

Stop, your comment adds to the hilarity.

And now it happened in Japan. Something's going on.

Sauce?

This is the latest I found.
archive.is/9wxnw
Not really recent.

archive.is/InzCo
I found this.

From the article.

'Governor David Ige said the errant message was transmitted when an employee pushed a wrong button during a shift change at the state's civil defense agency.'

It's the same story, 'wrong button pushed'.

Wow, one user states a plain fact and several people are unable to verify it by properly using a search engine. Really?

globalnews.ca/news/3967284/japan-mistakenly-north-korea-missile-warning-hawaii-false-alarm/

Thanks, didn't see it.

archive.fo/dBxs9
Looks like it was the NHK network. Maybe should start a general for this shit if everyone's being a bunch of sweaty pussies now.

Taste of old imageboards.

2018 sure started with amalthean generosity.

This.

How appropriate! Surprisingly good post.

Hey we're on old Holla Forums again.

If a missile really was fired, why didn't the military scramble all their jets?
I think highly more likely scenarios are that:

- just seems like something the CIA would do

- obviously if this was the case they wouldn't want the public to know

not sure how plausible that one is

my favorite theory is this one though

Kek'd out loud at work at the Hawaii radioactive glow in the dark niggers
Thanks dick

Or more likely:

Yes but wouldn't the military put all it's planes in the air if they thought a missile was heading their way?

This is not a drill.
God, I love reading those words. Someday Kek will really mean it. This was only a test of our faith.

Wouldn't it make sense to scramble fighters, bombers, and anything else just to get them away from Hawaii and the potential blast site?

Where do we go instead then

You know once caught for their attempt the jews could try and blame it on an arab clique as usual but good luck making people believe arabs can submarine right

First nothing happens then it happens but nobody will believe in the drill joke. This is fucking serious you can't joke around like that.