SJW turns out to be an abuser IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Dan Harmon details harassment of former Community writer: ‘I damaged her internal compass’

archive.is/eysfo

But RICK AND MORTY IS THE MOST PURE CREATION user.
I THOUGHT DAN HARMON HAS A REAL HIGH IQ AND LOVED HILLARY. WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S A PIECE OF SHIT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS?

Joking aside this is great and I'm convinced ever bugman cunt out there is a closet shit.

I don't think there was anything closet about this guy at all. Half of their fucking jokes are "dude irrational violence lmao" peppered with half-hearted political apologia.

Whole thing just sounds like another psyop playing on “all men are sexist and women aren’t treated equally” narrative

I have a libtard friend who nearly worships the ground Dan Harmon walks on. I'll have fun with this.

Thanks OP.

That is most certainly what this is.

Remember the R&M animations he put out?
I sure don't want to.

He'd rather put all the blame to the "Patriarchy" than blame himself.
These people are narcissists, they'll never admit of their own fault.

Y-YOU HAVE TO LICK MY BALLS MEGAN
DO IT

I feel kind of bad for Justin Roiland for always having to deal with this fat tub of cunt ruining everything they touch.

Who?

Who? I've grown past shitty cartoons

The last person I could name doing voices was Casey Kasem.

If you think about it, at least in the court of liberal-retard public opinion, he can get off with a lighter sentence by fingering a higher up target, the Western White male. I think the show is dumber than shit btw.

His IQ is just to high for us.

I've pretty much come to expect that most of these people want everyone to know how progressive they are to throw off any suspicions that they might actually be selfish shitheads IRL.

Came here to post this.

His personal assistant or whatever, Spencer Crittendon (I'm sure I've gotten the spelling on that wrong but idgaf, he's just a manpig), is extremely pro-Hillary. I sincerely hope he doesn't have a sex scandal coming down the tubes; we can't afford these non-stop hits Drumpf's neo-Deep Statists keep inflicting upon lybyryl prygryssyve credibility.

Moral of the story: YOU SHOULD'VE VOTED FOR HILLARY.

What's funny about this is that it's proving that so-called free love libertine hos are actually dried out Arby's that even the most cucked soyboys can't even get a nibble on.

It's a dystopia. Utopias always are.

All jews will be killed in due time.

If someone invented a vending machine that paid out 1 penny for each kike corpse deposited, Israel would be wiped out in days - at their own hands.

if only he knew that the Nazi party died back in 1945… Poor sod

Rick and Morty is killed by its own staff. It'll be so easy to meme Rick and Morty is written by a gang of misogynistic perverts now.

this, or something like it. wtf is the angle, here?

thats exactly how a lot of these slime ball yids are going to get away with all this shit, and still cause major damage (to white males) in the process. "see everybody? feminist were right all along, every white male is born as a violent rapist! only way to fix this is to grind them into the dust from birth till death by explaining they are a pile of privileged genetic trash, and the only cure is self castration or transitioning to a superior being, like a woman!"

the fuckers stay rich and relative powerful. but every white kids gets a new even more potent dose of cancer (4/5 wave feminism) before they can ever forum a cognitive thought, thanks to this (((engineered hysteria))). this is how the jews will attempt to kill Generation Z.

We miss you Casey.

It's a literal kike who weaseled their way into a shitty cartoon years after it came out to use it as a propaganda piece while D&Cing workers against each other.

who?

Take the night off, learningchoad, all the semen's spoken for.

I'd like to think anyone with an open mind sees this kind of behavior and would immediately associate being a white knight with being an abuser. The two go hand in hand so well.

oic. i didn't know the background on that

they only brought in women writers so that pig could rape them!

Is it bad that when I looked at the top image I thought it was Slavoj Zizek? What gross-looking men

He was a moslem.

The vocal "man up" ones, most certainly. There are other kinds who work quietly and behind the scenes that sometimes make firings and accidents happen. Matthew 6:6 applies to a lot of things. Christ is very meta.

But how much is actual "abuse" or "harassment," and not just numale apologetics? Because men nowadays apologize for every fucking thing they do. He's a faggot for sure but he probably did nothing wrong in reality.

Ebin Paul Joseph Watstein reference.

>hey goys, you should totally reveal your power level at all times, it's only (((fair)))

hiding your power level doesn't mean shitting on the heroes of the past. he deserves the rope before any kike or nigger

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

what cartoon is that from

Did it have that effect on us? No. It's just going to piss those kids off. And we're going to make sure that they are as pissed off as possible.

i am a simple man, i see maddow, i filter.

Reverse image search it.
Heartwork: Symphony of Destruction

Hi CIA. Contrary to your #fakenews lies, Trump has done not 1 thing to benefit kikes.

Christ that tranny-fucker is such a fucking shill. The fucking video.

< "jewish people aren't really that present"
FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK. FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK. FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK. FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK. FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK. FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. That's such a fucking lie. Fuck fuck fuck.

but mr shekelstein converted to chrsitianity and mr rosen-cohenberg is an atheist!

What a disgusting looking human being.

"Male femenists" or "allies" are the worst harrassers, rapists and misogynist of the world.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand damaging her internal compass.

Reddit on suicide watch.

He was Druze.

Fukin' checked.

And nice satan trips in that ID.

This reminds me of the story about a gov anti-violence expert attacking someone a year or two back. I wish I would have cap'd it but it was before articles and search results started being disappeared often.