America is under attack games

Well, this election will destroy the USA, so let's talking about games we can do the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/280812064539283457
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is metal wolf chaos, but I don't think that fits what you want.

I'm a Brazilian so enough this shit.
Noice.

Red alert 2 bump.

Well, that explains it

Homefront

But it's a really shit series

wtf i hate monsters now

Thank you for correcting the record

fuck off CTR

Can you say sorry?

So it's fine if he says shit Jack Thompson would say because he said it a few years ago? What exactly is the method for picking and choosing what he's serious about?

What's most convenient.

lmao
HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE

just fly in from fucking mars?

well, he is the lesser evil compared to hillary, in relation to vidya.

I like the first one.

This is fake, user. I blame the Holla Forums.

Wtf a politician whose points I dont 100% agree with, better wait for the perfect candidate :^)

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

T R I G G E R E D

CoD: MW2
Russia attacks the United States after an undercover CIA agent gets framed by Russian terrorists for shooting up a Russian airport
DEFEND THE BURGERTOWN

Also, Freedom Fighters 2 when?

:^)

Kek. Retake the damn White House.

Fresh off the fake tweet generator.
>>>Holla Forums6363834

I didn't know Russian terrorists were such big guys.

Protip: If you're from Brazil, don't announce it.This board will eat your nigger ass alive.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/280812064539283457

yep
still a shill

Thank you for correcting the record

Where the fucks my money then, I'm not getting paid shit

Nope :3

Was the the Putin?

*gigglesnort*

A reminder that the reason BRs are always shitposters and a detriment to any online community is because internet access is rare and expensive in South America, so any BR you see online comes from a rich family and are extremely spoiled and self-entitled because of it.

It goes either ways, honestly.
Either they're poor and retarded as fuck, or they're rich…and retarded AND entitled.

This is why racism is Justified.

imagine if africans had internet

Nope. Computer are expensive, internet access is common thing here.

I can fap to this.

Soon.

I can't wait for the election to happen, nothing to change and pol to go back to their board and stop making tangentially video game related pol threads.

Kek, this good one triples.

*inverse triples.

they dont care about the election, they care about feeling like theyre a part of something

Actually, the USA has been getting destroyed by parasites for a century now, and this election is the best chance they'll ever get to save it.

Also, I recommend Katamari games. You can roll up countries into a ball and shit and it's a lot of fun. Matter of fact, I already miss Katamari. They need to stop doing mobile shit and come back to consoles.

They've settled here, raped our threads and mixing their bullshit into them. It won't happen.

Maybe if you people had fun, pol wouldn't be here

That sounds an awfully lot like another group of people they supposedly hate.

Niggar