MISSISSIPI BURNING HERO DEAD

Former Ku Klux Klan leader Edgar Ray Killen convicted in the 1964 'Mississippi Burning' slayings of a nigger and two Jews three civil rights workers dies in prison aged 92
The former KKK leader was convicted of the 1964 'Mississippi Burning' slayings of three civil rights workers in 2005
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5263687/Mississippi-Burnings-Klan-leader-Killen-dies-prison.html
archive.is/1ypUX

The dead were a nigger and two Jews :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Goodman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Schwerner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Chaney,_Goodman,_and_Schwerner
archive.is/zT2Ix
archive.is/5Tjes
archive.is/nBdKn

F

F

F

F
The best part about all of this is that he essentially paid by the government to live.

F

Reminder :
Killen was a leader of the Klan alongside Democratic senator Robert Byrd.
When Byrd died in 2010 Bill and Hillary gave speeches at his funeral stating what a great man he was. Yet the deceitful left still lies about their - and the Clintons - political involvement with the Klan

F

The media goes as far as revising history about him so no one brings that up.

Fucks given: two kikes a nigger's worth.

F.

F
From Texas

F

t. braindead Boomer

F

F
RIP big guy, you made the fire rise.

I remember when my father told me of days of yore when White men used to get things done.

Pay your respects faggots.

F

F

god dammit. no matter how bad things get, boomers will still somehow be cucks.
thats so fucking stupid for so many reasons.

heres to future slayings of jews and niggers
F

I really like that second pic cause he's just got that look in his eyes , "do you really want to fuck with me cause i will physically kill you and bury you in a shallow grave"

Oh lawd bring the second coming, I command you. So it shall be done.

F

F

tippety top

Did nothing wrong.

He got away with it for 40 years before they caught him.

Damn good job Mr. Killen.

F

F

No, the Current Year happened because White men even then didnĀ“t get things done.

This guy is an exception and that is why he deserves to be honored.

Well at least they tried which is more than I can say for "Current Year".

Edgar Ray Killen and Lincoln Rockwell tried. The great majority did not and that includes conservatives.

To win the struggle, what is needed is a change in Whites view of the world that is even greater than what happened with the Counter-Culture ad Civils Rights and in opposition to the forces that backed these.
Not just "redpill" but make enough Whites into actual doers, thinkers, dreamers and more importantly, dreamers that does.

F

He martyred three retards who otherwise would never have been heard of. It's one of the more poignant stories of the time and makes liberals out of many well intentioned young students. While Byrd went on to influence national policy for decades. Look at the results and ask yourself "who did more?".

"who did more?" doesn't count for shit if you are a traitor like byrd