Shitholes part 3

Previous thread #2;

Trump: “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?”

(((WaPo Exclusive)))
>according to (((two people briefed on the meeting))).
>The comments left lawmakers taken aback, (((according to people familiar with their reactions))).
archive.is/Ej0NY

Upgrade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmXYe2plcxI
hooktube.com/watch?v=WmXYe2plcxI
archive.is/9vGwR
archive.is/9Eaku
archive.is/UzVPH
sputniknews.com/europe/201709211057574720-norway-migration-campaign-racism/
archive.is/yhI3h
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1084585
archive.is/Gsxhx
archive.is/0AiKc
archive.is/VdlCg
archive.is/2ZQYE
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
naturalnews.com/2018-01-12-reality-offends-leftists-if-you-didnt-know-some-countries-are-shitholes-youve-never-really-seen-the-world.html
chicagomanualofstyle.org/qanda/data/faq/topics/HyphensEnDashesEmDashes/faq0002.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/15/secretary-kirstjen-nielsen-slams-federal-judges-offensive-comments-declares-daca-unconstitutional/
archive.fo/WTqpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good post Hitler.
I wonder what second-pic-related would be like if you shrunk the US's brown population down to 6.37% as well.

Guys I have priotism of the cheeks and sides. It's been hours and I cannot fucking breathe
Call an ambulance I need a ride to the hospital

Our dream for the future, a reality we work to create for our children.

we shouldn't be taking European liberals either. end nearly all immigration.

Lets get this party started.

How about .00% like your dubs suggest?
If it's brown get it outta town
Checked

Priapism?

>This is why norwegians don't immigrate to America
should be emigrate. what a retard

Oh no doubt I prefer that. I just said 6.37% as to make the comparison into one that isn't a false equivalency.

Did anyone see that the Daily Show is framing this as not only him having said this at all but him having specifically said it about non-white countries? Just saw on the front page of Jewtube and it made me kek. Them making it racial is going to totally backfire on them.

Priotian priotism is for the cheeks and sides. My attempt at phonetical spelling was less than successful

Don't feel down user. At least you tried on your attempt.

I don't watch talmudvision user
'Tis bad for the soul

Like Mike Enoch?

It's already backfiring, kek.

It was the title of a video I didn't watch.

My mother and sisters predictably think Trump is horrible for saying it.

"No leader of a nation should say something like that".
You know, the whole fake smiles and shit norms.

Another thing, even if Trump said that word for word, it won't hurt him. Those that oppose Trump will keep opposing, those that support will keep supporting. His "comments" are the exact type of thing normal people will say when talking about immigration. That endears him further to them.

Chilean here.
Haitian refugees are shitting on our country.
Thank you Mr. Trump.

Holy fuck, even if Trump ends up being a deep state plant - it's all worth it just for this.

I couldn't resist

I am perma banned on twitter. Can someone retweet to that nigger bitch a picture of the tiki mask guy from Crash Bandicoot?

You must be new here. The average IQ in Haiti is 67 (half of them are dumber than even that). That means the majority of the people are literally retarded and the rest are only barely above it. Of course the culture is going to reflect that and youre going to have things like voodoo when you are a nation of literal glue eating retards. Its not like they were geniuses at some point who suddenly decided to adopt voodoo and then their civilization went to shit. They have been shit for the past 500,000 years and they will continue to be shit because it is in their genes.

I hope that clears everything up.

Are they still retarded even after the IQ (((revisions)))? Where the retardation line was lowered.

Twitter doesn't even fucking work. Stop using that stupid shit.

I ate glue as a child and my IQ is 153 as of 4 months ago. How dare you.

What the fuck is wrong with his eyes? That and cernokike have the same shit beady little eyes.

It was dropped from 80 to 70 IIRC.

Tits or get the fuck off.

I'm a skinny guy.

For you.

(check'n those hitler dubs)

mmm no you aren't.

This is me 2 years ago.

Almost 2 years ago.

:) I called it. Hello, CIA.

How did you call it?
What is it?
How am I CIA?

They're both kikes.

He's a faggot who loves getting his neghole pozzed by niggers.

Crostpostin' from
Totally off topic but I picked out T H O L E in your formatting and thought about thule so I googled it and got pic related. Kinda interesting, right? So I did the next logical thing and googled SHI and got SHI International Corp,the largest Minority and Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) in the U.S, a gook bitch, Thai Lee as CEO. Thai Lee was born in 1958 in Bangkok, Thailand, and attended Amherst CollegeAmherst College in Amherst, Massachusetts, earning a double major BA in biology and economics, and in 1985, an MBA from Harvard Business School. She was the first Korean woman to graduate from the business school I'll have you know.

In October 2017, SHI achieved Managed Service Provider Partner status from Amazon Web Services.

In April 2017, SHI was awarded a NASPO ValuePoint—Cloud Solutions master agreement, which allows the company to offer Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and value-added services to state and local public sector organizations across potentially every state in the U.S. You go girls.

In February 2017, SHI was named to a $13.7 million contract option to support the Defense Logistics Agency’s Microsoft software. Very cool.

In 2015, SHI was named to two NASA Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP) V federal buying contracts for groups A and D.

Listen, lady, you don't know how to meme.

THE TIME HAS COME TO ABOLISH THE CIA

I'm trolling Holla Forums with a Ask a Trump Supporter thread if people want to get some extra keks in

What makes me laugh is the CIA started this thread, because the CIA agent who made the whole "shitholer" video really thinks he's waging an effective meme attack. "I'M A PROUD SHITHOLER" teehee you stupid whores.

It doesn't matter how you're CIA, what matters is your plan. You're in charge here, little guy.

Damnit user. If I had tits I would be jerking off into a mirror the majority of the day, not dealing with you niggers.

These are big claims your two are making. I demand some proof.

WINNING
. SHIT HOLES

bretty interdasting considering it's fake news
'tism see's a code

BETTER NEW THREAD:
Operation: Redpill Norway

No faggot. That was made before thread 2 reached reply limit.

Shaitilay brothers

let's continue to watch this retarded shill sperg out in random directions as this thread continues

They're soulless kikes

Who would have fucking thought it was fake news.

I have no love for the BBC, but given their (((agenda))) to brainwash as many people on earth with their platform, it's a reasonable choice; Pidgin is the primary language now of more than 100 million people. And as a first language it's probably a reasonable statistical indicator of whether a people group have build a shithole around themselves.

Come at me Shitholes!

???

I will lick your shithole.

plz no user

You're there for the lolis?

It's a popular slogan, so popular even separatists use it.

Haiti is definitely a shithole.

Naw, my parents own some land here and I'm helping them out as a translator. Lolis are pretty heavily monitored and protected here. In fact the first signs you see when you come in through customs are about how the lolis are not for sexual. I'm more of a titties guy tbh

He's not giving them a press conference before leaving for the weekend. kek

Remember to always subtract 30-40 points from anyone who quotes their IQ.

113 isn't that bad, Schlomo. Bless your heart.

user. You didn't subtract negative 10 points like you said. Also; 163 is unreasonable, but thanks for believing in me.

Not bad. Think you could keep the haiti properly kerned, move it to the left, and move the shitty to the right aligned as if a shadow?

heh, the term still stands regardless of the tool.

One of the words has to be improperly kerned for the base of the letters to line up like a shadow does. It has to be Haiti because Shitty would look weird if I forced it to squeeze together. That could be solved by expanding it as a shadow is through projection but yeah: MSpaint.

kern the haiti (the forground), and adjust the background. do what you want ofc, just my suggestion/critique.

now now! we should all look forward to "progress" when society enjoys the cultural enrichment of rape gangs, mass beheadings, governments run by drug cartels (other than big Pharma), mortgage free mud huts, rampant kid-fucking, going straight ass-to-mouth with the family Wildebeest to incfrease the Milk yield and sacrificing virgins to the Volcano gods; just like back when everything was normal except different tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=WmXYe2plcxI

I thought this was you two years ago?

Hooktube Link:
hooktube.com/watch?v=WmXYe2plcxI

No. I'm not a faggot like Mike Eunuch.

you have things backwards user. it's the Satanism that turned them into the animals they are. under French rule they were prosperous as a nation.

Fuck off yid.

Fucking cuck. It's them being niggers that is the reason why they are uncivilized animals.

Your language IQ is sub-100, but your autism is off the scale. Thanks for playing.

there are degrees of degeneracy user. open, government-sanctioned Satanism and demon worship on a national scale is literally the fastest track to the lowest state possible. haiti is by far the greatest exant example in the Western Hemisphere.

How am I supposed to know it's a range if he specified neither inclusive or exclusive on the bounds of said range?

nor*

Yes, under French rule they were a bunch of slaves who didn't have enough autonomy to fuck up the country the white Frogs build.
Good job with your half baked knowledge, user. Nothing worse than a retard who thinks he knows stuff.

how do your comments in any way negate my comment friend? under French rule they were prosperous as a nation. look at all the blessings they have received under voodoo today.

So, what you're saying is, when White people were in charge, things were less shit?
Did the Blacks being enslaved rather than in charge have anything to do with it, you think?

No, you're right, it was probably 'voodoo' and 'Satanism'. Seems legit.

It's called reading comprehension and context nigger.

Sure but he said "30-40" not "30 through 40" or "30 to 40".

Libel lawsuit?

I wish Trump would find his balls and sue everyone in the Media & the political world for the Russian connection libel.

That way they would be forced to bring out their evidence, which they don't have to save themselves from billions of dollars of fines.

If Trump were to win such a lawsuit it would destroy any remaining credibility of the MSM.

I want to Gawker the Democrats & RINOs.

I want to financially hurt them so bad then they'll have to work at roadside blackberry stands.

Trump did mention tougher libel laws recently.

It would kill my sides if Trump deliberately distributed all that bait for the media only to make absolutely sure he can sue them to oblivion and get rid of them just in time for the next elections. After all he is known for laying traps within every move he does.

They were prosperous under the french because the whites made every single decision in the society and the niggers were just farm equipment.
I shouldnt have to be explaining this to you. What are you even doing here? If you are going to be a retard, just leave.

Where did the leak originate from? Do we know? Which news outlet ran it first; one of the usual suspects?

I wonder if it was them trying to push something for ratings and having it backfire, or if Trump had it leaked knowing they'd slobber up that bait immediately.

Nahhh to easy on them user.
Cleaning dog and cat cages at the local pet shelter with a 6 month internship b4 they can become part time.

Africans revert to voodoo when having to rely on their own. They conform to an extent when taken care of by another group. Though, this is no more than immitation for the majority of them, much like cargo cults. An IQ below 80 is not enough to maintain modern infrastructure. At an IQ of 67, a person could not operate a vehicle or farm. Knowledge would be lost and the people would eventually revert to tibalism.

I like the way you think user.

Uh-oh, they're slowly gaining sentience. But it's futile. They can't not react.

NYT: ‘Don’t Feed the Troll’: Much of the World Reacts in Anger at Trump’s Insult
archive.is/9vGwR

They kindly provide a list of the evil, vile, hate-filled and racist true statements by the Orange Menace.

Look at this shit. Trump states the obvious in the mildest language and they go into immediate hysterics. Just wait until they realize we really do want them at the end of a rope. It's going to get much, much worse.

LA Times: 'Shithole' and other racist things Trump has said — so far
archive.is/9Eaku

And some bonus retardation. As if they ever thought otherwise. Fucking ridiculous, posturing faggots.

NBC: Is it finally time to call Trump racist?
archive.is/UzVPH

WAPO

How is being correct, stupid?

Why the fuck is this saved to your hard drive?

Good summary of Fox jews. But thing is for the most part they're all on board with everything the left promotes. It's like calling Lindsey Graham a stalwart conservative and standard bearer for America's extreme right.

Just prior to the 2016 election there was an article called The Flight 93 Election. Look it up as it covers the phenomenon of conservative fail over the past 40 years.

Because he's a faggot.

The best way to describe modern conservatives is by likening them to the old gatekeeper vs pioneer dichotomy. Imagine two people walking in a line towards the left. Would you consider the guy on the right to be "right leaning" if he's still facing the same direction as the other guy? He's only to the right in a relative sense.

GTFO you retard

Checked

These people woefully lack self awareness

The wonderful thang about Niggers
Is Niggers are wonderful thangs
Their lips are made out of rubber
Smacking out "but we wuz kangz!"

They're pimpy, blimpy, gimpy, chimpy
Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb!
But the most wonderful thang about Niggers
is CRIME, for number one.

m8
I don't get it. That's not a mate for either player???

Maybe they still think it's CY when they first started that.

This guy is actually the liberal's brain. He's the dude who came up with the idea of cyber-assisted shilling in the Internet era.

Read his book. He did this.

They are in such denial and in the deepest throes of Trump Derangement Syndrome that they truly do think its CY still. Hell, they still rant and moan about GG.

Checked

Cass Sunstein is a kike we dont talk about nearly enough around here. From what I do know about him is he is the architect of the modern Democratic left in the US, or something along those lines.

MSM - "OMG Trump said non-white countries are shitholes"

We should bring up how nice Japan is

Dubs confirm

DAS RAYCIST

I strongly urge everybody to research this guy. He's the asshole who shilled / spammed Usenet into submission. He's all about fake consensus, shutting it down, and fighting those dang kids - er - conspiracy theorists.

In case you guys needed a reminder that christians on Holla Forums believe niggers can uphold a "prosperous nation" if they worship a "based jew:"

Stupid christcuck sees info about the french ruling and constructing a Stable Country PlaySet for the haitians before leaving them, who in turn couldn't maintain it, and immediately processes that as proof christianity worked.

The blackberry stands would no doubt have human body parts in them. Safer just to kill them all.

This sounds fucked up but he came to my college in 2010 and the only reason I remember him is because he demanded my friend (who was a runner for the conference) fill his thermos with tuna brine. Sorry to derail I just had to post this he rarely comes up.

You mean dashi, yeah it's very healthful. Cass is redpilled, but evil.

oh I didn't know that was an actual thing, I thought he was the only one. Damn 8 years later I find this out.

It's the basis of Japanese cuisine.

I know what you two did as interns. I do not think any less of you for it though.

We live in a post-literate society.

Same eyes tbh, just fat as fuck as far as I can tell.

Checked

This man has the right question.

The guy's so smug. Every photo is smug or concern, he only has two faces.

Non-denial denial. Their statement has a lot of qualifiers. He probably said it, why not?

🇭🇹🇭🇹🇭🇹🅢🅗🅘🅣🅗🅞🅛🅔🇭🇹🇭🇹🇭🇹

India BTFO when?

India's more of a shit stain since they can't keep their shit in a hole.

It's not. He has the movie on his nightstand.

user why? I didn't need to know that.

I have run analysis software on it. White pawn to A4.

White is in a superior position, but it's nothing like checkmate in 2 moves, not even close.

the pinch-eye thing is bc of jewish blood. thermobitch admits it; kike enoch won't

Hello Friend,

It’s a classic game, Capablanca-Marshall.
Capa played Qf3 and won; no great improvements found for Black, as of a few years ago anyway.

Why do you think he selected it?

There's a flaw in that color coding.

Not so. Mexico has unspoiled beaches. Haiti used to have nice beaches, but they literally ruined everything.

Actually user I am such an ancientfag that I only co-oped during college, a semester at a factory drafting then a semester at college, repeat.
The juice had not invented slave internships yet.

Why does the cia do anything?
Are they laughing and saying some gambit failed?

Really activates those almonds.

It's very LOL how the UK is violating international law, all while pretending like they're so much better at following it than America is.

Hard to argue with those digits, but anyplace where dirty brown people hold toilet paper ransom at public toilets to sell to you by the square is a shithole.

The beaches have resorts on them. They're nice.

Trump, you magnificent man.
You say exactly what all of the commoners think

That would be perfect for shitposting goals

Very good find. It's true: we focus too much on the puppets instead of the puppeteers.

No they're not. They're literally covered in Mexicans.

sputniknews.com/europe/201709211057574720-norway-migration-campaign-racism/

Babacar Faye, a tailor in Dakar, tuned his radio to another station Friday morning when discussion of Mr. Trump’s comments was broadcast. His remarks were not surprising, Mr. Faye said.
“White people in general don’t like black people,” he said. “They just pretend to like us, but they don’t.”
Phoebe Mutetsi in Kigali, Rwanda, said she was not falling for it.
“Trump is a troll,” she said. “He is trolling the world. Don’t feed the troll.”

The only Mexicans I saw on their beaches were selling buckets of Coronas

Sure, as a spoken language - there aren't even any commonly agreed upon rules for writing it. Trying to do so anyway is a ridiculous exercise in cultural relativism (a concept pioneered by the kike Franz Boas) on a par with pretending that ebonics is equal to Shakespeare, just with its own "different" grammar.

Hint: pidgin is actually just English, but because they're retards they don't know what they're doing.

reposting in a new thread. Any shitholes i missed on this list

The Shitnited Shits of Amerishit: Shittroit.

While I can somewhat understand why it was placed there, I have to challenge Greece's place on that list.
Despite its many many problems Greece is still a country with 15 million tourists a year (mostly from Europe) and many places outside of Athens are among the most beautiful in our continent.
There are quite a few Europeans living there quite comfortably and many willingly, especially in the summer months.

2018 is already great.

I'll tell you why: because Capablanca kept that information secret for a decade and decided to let it out into the wild for just that game. I think Assange has some old information he has been holding in reserve for years and is finally ready to put into play for just this occasion.

In that case it would be minus 30 and then minus 40 on top. You would only solve for 30-40 first if it had parentheses around it, like this

153 - (30-40) = 163

Under your logic your iq would be

153 - 30 - 40 = 83

Given how Jews lie on iq tests and suffer massive inbreeding complications this sounds accurate.

No actually Kike Enoch has admitted to being a heeb multiple times, but then he started claiming to be various different white ethnicities.

Based on the careful language of the denials it's probably just that it's not an exact quote and taken out of context, but yeah this is an amusing own goal by the judenpresse.

point taken, well argued, user.

Much obliged, user.

t. greekfag

good luck with that situation mate, i honestly don't know how Greece will pull through at all. You got fucked by (((bankers))) as hard as possibly could be possible at this point.

Yeah its bad and many problems lie with the Greeks themselves. Greeks outside of Greece do much better.
But they are a solid people, warm and with strong relations to family and friends.
They will pull through.
Especially once DOTR happens.

Not that it isn't getting better. Puigdemont and his shitty Catalonian Independence made things worse. Not for the left, not the right. EVERYONE.

I still have my doubts as to why Julian Assange would find this to be a good move, then I remembered, out of the EU. I guess there's more to it.

Listening to and reading the media bots this morning it seems as if the asshurt continues un-abated.

30:40ish seems to be the punchline;
eroding President's support network/loyalists (kinda makes me wonder about the Bannon drama), and his belief that Presidential use of pardons and vetos (only the examples that shitlibs find offensive…king nigger exempt) should be able to trigger impeachment

It's weird that he unironically references all those patriotic events and themes considering what and whom he has supported.

Gotta admit he did a great job on Warski live.

I found it rather meh tbh. Missed some good narratives - didn't even mention that Heyer wasn't hit by the car!

It's just deflection like every other kike speaking tactic.

Why is someone charged with murder if she didn't get hit by the car and if she was that fat?

This would be a great time to finally drop the video of Shillary using "nigger". The "msm" would look like Scanners.

The definition of fake news.

Literal fucking nigger is smarter than the WAPO staff.

Moby revealed today that the CIA told him Trump has deals with the mafia, and Russia, and drug smugglers.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL

I think 2018 is going to be what we thought 2017 would be.

No.

Similarly, why is Assange being detained, and is not recognized as a diplomat, being an Ecuadorian citizen, and officially made a diplomat?

Checked
You memed well user

Yes
archive.is/yhI3h

Got the almonds rolling tbh

Yes. The definition of retardation was dropped a SD from 85 to 70 because 85 is the average iq of US blacks. Haitians are under 70, so something over 50% of the population is still considered retarded under the new definition.

Do I have to quote my visual IQ like a faggot now?

< using a script to get dubs

What?

If it was searched on the fly it wouldn't have that filename. Nice try though.

Is he joking?! O_O

My guess is that UK denial of his diplo status will be taken up with the EU and fuck up Brexit.

kek. I forgot we had a thread on that cuck's music video.
The fucking salt seeped through my screen like a miasma.

Or you may get shot down by an F-16 and have it covered up with muh let's roll.

Checked. It's interesting how incapable Communists are of creating a meme. Literally nothing memorable, though polished, and with plenty of opportunities.

fuck me Moby is a pizzagate

You need to read Lakoff and Sunstein to get a handle on what the DNC is up to.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1084585

Queen to h1 checkmate

Blitzer 2020?

Because she died while a "crime" was happening in direct relation. Like if you rob a convenience store and the clerk behind the counter or one the customers has a heart attack and drops dead, you pull a murder charge.

Accounts for his salt

You tried.

No script, I'm just that good.

Shameful

They take shit way to serious. You tell them to lighten up, and they start bitching at you with their tism fit.
Anyone leaning even slightly right knows they're full of shit, but (((culture))) has told them not to "hate", and to be a good goy.
(((Don't be a bigot goy!)))
I say fuck it. Say whatever.
Shithole niggers can go fuck them selves. There life is of no importance to me.

I do not care about shitskins, and kikes. I care about white people.

>there life
I don't understand, fuckwit
You're absolutely right though. These brown demons are not worth caring for.

I had this friend who I use to smoke pot with (yeah, I know). She had the whole communist schtick, the Che poster, numerous abortions, proud of her coalburning (except the time the Jamaican guy 'raped' her of course) cuck "boyfriend" (who hit on me when he was drunk once, LOL) and even tried to turn a trick on me when she was hard up for cash (was puzzled why she let me go full shitlord in her presence TBH).

She only made shit up and called the cops on me after I made fun of her goat worship club though. (The station was puzzled when I told them I only wanted to deal with a MALE officer to take the report.)

I realized my mistake once I saw the post.
Live, and learn

You'll remember next time :]
Also don't you fucking forget that "it's" always means "it is". ALWAYS.

List needs different categories.

"Shitholes because of the people"
"Shitholes because they've been kiked"

Greece and some of the post-Soviet states would belong in the latter category.

Yes they are, but not for the reasons the bots think. Completely organic twitters responses as always.

they're running out of credibility to burn

Does this video actually exist or is it just Holla Forums tier urban legend?

An endless stream of libshit soyboys and purple-haired femicunts all using the exact same phrasing. Surely this is completely organic.

The UN high commissioner for human rights decided to chime in

I dont see the philipines listed

we're watching the entire media establishment and the supposed elites of the current world projecting mental associations between "black" and "shithole" while at the same time reinforcing the idea of "white" (Norway) and "great"
This could not have gone better!

The US champion, Marshall, planned his strategy against the cuban, Capablanca, for years and Capablanca still beat him.

No

Many Greeks I've talked to have a preconception that DOTRethnic cleansing includes them. They actually think that if Germans won ww2 they would have put us in the holocauster, because we're not all blonde with blue eyes, or as fair in skin. We're taught about the ebil nazis and about how 6 gorillion starving childrendue to allied blockades, bombardments of supply lies, allied refusal to send aid, long cold winter, degradation of the country's infrastructure due to war and shortage or German supplies due to the massive Eastern Front died in the streets of Athens during the occupation and how the Germans executed the entire male population of villages in retaliation to the rebellion of patriots/allied spies and instigators and the dishonorable killing of german prisoners by the rebels, along with their constant sabotage of German operations in Greece. These points seem to be the central points of opposition to National Socialism today. How do I fight all this ingrained D&C, in a generation that seems to be getting increasingly deracinated and doesn't give a rat's ass about history or politics? I'm not asking you to do my homework for me, but how do I shift the blame to the actual culprits without sounding like a broken record?

On a related note, albeit the obvious kikery that's happening in the european union, many attribute all their personal problems and the economic crisis to the Germansbecause some tourist was smug once about debts. That proves it wasn't the kikes guys! See, the evil Germans hate (((us))), Oy Vey.
How do I definitely prove that Germans are under kike occupation, no matter how smug they are about their subservience to ZOG, in a simple way?

It seems to me with these matters, no matter how much proof I provide, how sound my reasoning is and how convincing my arguments, I hit a brick wall or another, every time.
Even if they're convinced that kikes are activelly genociding both us and Germans no matter how different the timing or methods are, they will go
At that point I melt down. I cannot take any more of the bullshit.
It's one thing to be a patriot. But it's a whole different case to be a
stubborn, arrogant, vindictive idiot.

Please tell me that blonde isn't 9 years old like

Pic unrelated, but where does it actually come from? I saved it off of here but I haven't seen it posted since.

The screencap is from some random health forum with a thread about ingesting tuna brine.
Something I found on a whim due to the keyword "Tuna brine".
Can you fucking read or are you retarded?

When everyone realizes that they agree that the lions share of immigrants truly are from shit hole nations
When the "everything izz rayyciss" crowd sees Norway as only a White nation, as opposed to a financially successful nation
When nature doesn't create shit holes for people to live in, but shit hole people turn natural beauty into overpopulated, polluted, dilapidated, half-assed, shit holes still partying like it's 1999 BCE

I think when the DOTR comes the Greeks will group, organize and try to find out what is going on. One should be able to reason with them or just show disinterest. It is a pity that they may never be allies but they won't just turn on germans or Europe, rather try to defend what they have.
It goes without saying that they will eventually kick out the shitskins.

No one knows how to use the greater than and less than signs properly. So Norway has 10 gun deaths minimum?

Moldova excluded, all eastern Europe is on a higher HDI average that entirety of the turd world with the exception of the Qatar city-state.

/r/ing musicfag sing 'black child in the shitty'

thats one cool jungle monkey

> You got fucked by (((bankers))) as hard as possibly could be possible at this point
True but it would not be possible for (((bankers))) to JUST fuck their shit up if they did not have one of the worst boomer generation in the world that embraced the false song of socialism IN SPITE OF Greece being right next to the countries turned to total shitholes by socialism.

Greek boomers got too greedy and too fat too fucking soon and they had no excuse that they did not know any better, their fathers and grandfathers were among the most hardworthy White people in the world.

By being a rational person that explains his points and by not being the tourist that was smug once about debts out of his own insecurity about his nation's survival. Bantz are fine but constantly defecting the issues with sardonic sense of entitlement is the eternal anglos' way.

As it comes to greeks there is one more aspect to the boomer behavior. The fact is that greek democracy is very young yes it is kiked but it was better for greeks than what they had previously everything before that democratic state being either a Tyranny of Local government or foreign occupation.
The greek mindset thus, for centuries was on stealing or abusing whatever 'state' was present in order to survive/and make life easier under harsh conditions.
Once the (((EU))) rolled in practically shitting out the gibs the Greeks took all they could and then some spending most of it on vacations and stupid shit.
Now the screws are tightening and I have no idea what is going to happen.

checked
Teach me your ways!

And I'm serious. There are some serious fucking computer anons here with an extremely valuable skillset especially to 'us', an anonymous, information gathering/sharing, politically dissident group online

I have always thought it would be extremely helpful if the computer anons here could like write a guide for computer newfags could start learning the basic shit about doxxing, or like what I think I is link related, getting the meta-data from cell-phone generated pics, etc.

Idk just a thought, I would like to learn it anyway

There's 3 reasons why you don't understand the stubborn autistic assholes called Greeks.

1. The Greek leader at the time (Metaxas, a known Germanophile) was perfectly happy to remain neutral towards Germany.
All that changed once Italy invaded Greece, forcing Metaxas to resist, and ultimately becoming a massive blunder for Germany to allow. Any talk of honor gets thrown out the door after this point. And the way you talk about the actual massacres only reaffirms their belief that northern Europeans are cold-hearted.

2. Greece has acted as a buffer state for Europe for a very long time. Greece begged the rest of Europe for help a countless number of times against Turks, Muslims etc. and more often than not were ignored. As a result, the Greeks have become extremely jaded when the rest of Europe (especially Germany) starts complaining about migrants and asking for help in wars against ZOG.

3. The Greeks and the Jews go way back. Not only are the Greeks resistant to "typical tricks," some would argue that the Jews and the Greeks share a common heritage from early Sumerians and this has caused problems for Rabbis more than once. Just look at any arguments about Hanukkah and race mixing. You can still see to this day a certain unease when they talk about Greek history.

If you don't understand why 3 is relevant, just remember, the eternal Anglo doesn't understand pride on a fundamental level. This is why they come up with silly 1 drop of blood rules for genetics after they've been tricked. In order for you to claim to be strong, your blood must be strong as well.

Good, good… Now if only somebody could figure out WHY America has all of these issues and make a handy infographic for all the cuckservatives.

that's a dog whistle for the NWO if I have ever heard one

There's a lot they know how to do it seems.

I'd like to know who the white people were who cleaned that bit where the children are playing.

Just finished that Jew shitholes and niggers rant on don lemons show. Oh my God I didn't think I could be moved that hard by television anymore. Reminded me of pic related when Cartman meets Ben Afflecks parents and laughs so hard his funny bone is broken and he can't laugh anymore.

That is red belt Jew jitsu right there. Because I say conspiracy theories are untrue, conspiracy theorists are wrong headed, and thus have a broken perception of reality. Logically then, the best thing for us to do is manipulate their minds without their knowledge or consent. This is best done in committee.

Look how happy they are with less than nothing. They are perfect.

Swarthy big nosed Greeks not welcome in fourth Reich. Good luck colonizing north Africa after you're kicked out.

Checked.

I don't see the Canada, UK, Germany and Sweden on that list?

So, a counter-conspiracy.

Will they ever recover?

Not exactly, more like (((feudal lords))).

Please invade the maritimes. We have good lobster.

i just grabbed it off google. it was the least cancerous of the shithole images that came up.

I bet ya it would do some marvelous things if it made its way onto twatter

typical kike

We will gladly annex the Maritimes under the condition you are combined into a single state. That’s way too many marxist senators for far too small a population otherwise. What will you call yourself? Maritimes? Nova Scotia? Remember that New Brunswick only exists because of the population of northern Nova Scotia booming due to loyalists leaving the 13 colonies.

Maybe we should fold Newfoundland into you, too. They had a vote to join the US in the 1940s after the bongs abandoned them, but they joined Canada instead.

heh, the pedo cocksucker deleted it.

Ching ching chong large penis in shithole

FRESH SHITHOLE CHART

GOVERNMENT OF NEW BRUNSWICK is a bankrupt Guernsey corporation. It's still Sunbury County, Nova Scotia.

I like how the all the news people are talking about the difference between Norwegians and Africans instead of 'muh dreamers'

Top Kek, another great move by Trump.

This has been one of the most entertaining things I've seen in a while, and the year has just started.
Hail Trump.

I love this guy

Lulz keep on flowing
archive.is/Gsxhx

Jesus Christ, this time line.

It gets better.
Read this to have your sides rendered into orbit:
archive.is/0AiKc

This is a man who launched his political career by pushing a conspiracy theory that the first black president was not actually born in America. This is a candidate who rocketed to the top of the GOP primary polls by calling Mexicans rapists. This is a president who has repeatedly attempted to act on his campaign pledge to ban Muslims from entering the United States, who has said that Haitian immigrants “all have AIDS” and that Nigerians live in “huts.”

Checked

It's almost as if Ezra Klein's kike brigade at Vox are coming to the realization that there are some people who don't like being subjected to White genocide.

Wew, this one's an especially cancerous heap of shit. Pic is author demanding you get on your knees and embrace negro pathology as normal and wholesome. Oh, and admit you are a racist and ask forgiveness.

NYT: The Heartbeat of Racism Is Denial
archive.is/VdlCg

Forgot to attach the two legged pile of shit.

One more round of kvetching, this one from the Jew York Times editorial board. Some bonus tears in the comments. These people are seriously asshurt over this and their intensity of pain is amazing to witness. The first real push back they've encountered in decades and they immediately fly into a sanctimonious rage. Sucks being shit on doesn't it faggots?

Donald Trump Flushes Away America’s Reputation
archive.is/2ZQYE

It's kind of unnerving that libfags are so rabid that they actually believe for a second that Trump would make such an inflammatory comment. They will never stop attacking Trump until they have blood. It's insane.

They're forgetting anti-kike.

This is exactly why niggers will never contribute anything worthwhile. They're too concerned with "well anybody would have done that" rather than "It would be better if we did things this way." I wouldn't be surprised if that's their nature and that's why they were stuck in the stone age in Africa. They have no original thoughts. It's like a big city wide game of follow the idiot that leads to these crime rates.

Trump is a total Rock Star.

Kek, the lefties stole our projection idea and plastered shithole on a trump building

Game on for projected swastikas, slogans, etc.

Was this whole thing an attempt by (((their mainstream media lackeys))) to decry the upcoming immigration reform and try to push him to take more brown people? (which they will do in any shape it takes, as demographics and white genocide is their main issue)

Fuck my life.

Get out.

delivery!?

Incoming salt?

This is all well and good but what about 2018 midterms?

Checked. I to am concerned. Where will they find any libs to run in this climate?

Kek

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Good. If I am not the only chilean here, we might not be that fucked after all

Our nation is far from woke

WEW

>kikes using made up gossip by blatantly false (((sources))) to turn the 24/7 (((news cycle))) into nonstop America bashing ontop of Trump

Listening to the radio at work is absolute hell, let alone while driving as well. Literally every news story of every day is

>Americans are dumb and don't know shitholes, by the way did (((I))) mention America is a shithole?

Something has to give soon, if the cattle are truly content in living in this comically absurd dystopian nightmare then I say let them all die

Extreme lulz.
Godbless TGEoM

UBAR

lmfao

This nig gets it.
I applaud

From Mike Adams Natural News
Is worth a read.
naturalnews.com/2018-01-12-reality-offends-leftists-if-you-didnt-know-some-countries-are-shitholes-youve-never-really-seen-the-world.html

Everyone naturally assumes that everyone else is just like them, that they have the same thoughts and desires and ideals.
This is why it's so easy for whites to be altruistic; our natural assumption is that our generosity will eventually find its way back to us since people are all inherently good, right? Conversely, it's natural for the blacks to assume that anyone would loot, destroy or kill because it's their natural inclination to do so, so of course everyone else must also have those same urges and lack of self control.

The principle of projection of one's own psyche onto the world literally describes everything from Freud he was 100% right on jewish nature, he just arrogantly extrapolated it onto all of humanity to modern-day cucks, and even to us here on our Andorran sofa design board.

Sorry about your uncle, user. Maybe cut his initials into the first casing in your magazine your parents will at least sow some doubt in the aftermath. Best of wishes to you and yours.

Definitely not something a shithole would believe. Party is over, folks.

Oh the old "the solution to comment section is more feminist bullshit" canard. Swap feminist for race-baiting. IOW, spam raycissracissraciss everywhere and it will eventually stick.

Those pearls your clutching must be diamonds by now.

I want to meet the bong Holla Forumsack who pushed for this. It can't be organic.

My car payment is rayciss, mister repo man. Do you know de wei to de bus stop?

Some faggot I knew years ago who has his kid taken away for 'evidence of anal trauma' was fond of saying "you're embarrassing yourself" to any opinion he didn't have an argument against. It's become my marker for both pedophilia and stupidity.

LBJ was a thousand times worse than their worst Trump nightmare.

If Ugandan Knuckles is racist, then so is that shit icon.

Drumpf does not no dey wey.

Your national dish causes visits to the shithole.

Unless you've been the victim of kike gossip, you might not believe it. I have been. Not enough to go full 1488, but enough to bring me here to teach the next generation skills needed to detect, avoid and ignore.

I also want to strangle that (((bitch))) on Hits 1. Annoys the fuck out of me, but I don't get to run the radio.

the guy's got a point. That's a minus sign. A correct expression of a numerical range would use an en-dash.

chicagomanualofstyle.org/qanda/data/faq/topics/HyphensEnDashesEmDashes/faq0002.html

No hymen, no diamond.

I'll know the authorities are serious about cleaning up crime when I see police officers walking the streets with flame throwers.

Great now they're arguing about if it was shitHOUSE or shitHOLE and which is better or worse. I'm sure the pajeets are squatting on the edge of their streets in anticipation of the outcome.

Roy Cohn was known to use 'shithouse' a lot.

Quit bumping this stupidity with your autism.

Fake news. It wasn't shithole, it was hellhole.

Why is Assange using literal kikeware?

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL
FIX-POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

FBI/ATF go away. you're not going to meet your entrapment quota here.

Checkem

Well I'll be god damned
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/15/secretary-kirstjen-nielsen-slams-federal-judges-offensive-comments-declares-daca-unconstitutional/
archive.fo/WTqpw

Checked and keked.

An endless void of Left-wing garbage.

Tried to look for a story about a hedge fun manager I heard on the radio, and got literally 20 pages of Trump / Trans shit.

And besides, even if it was the same platform of 10 years ago - I wouldn't know where to start. So good job being a snarky little child rather than help use your knowledge to strengthen your brothers and accomplish something good. So edgy of you.

underrated and checked.

literal 4d chess guys
by getting lefties to admit america is a shithole, they have no argument left for why the whole third world must come here
right?

Don't make fun of him

He is PUA material

please tell me which operating system is not kikeware

The one you write yourself obviously.

New merger suggested pic related

Fantastic isn't it?

TempleOS of course

I would like to post Political and Corporate resignations. I have about 500 at this point, but I am newI have a word document approx. 10 pages. Is there a way to store in on a site that turns it into a .jpg or .png?

Save as a web page, load it in Firefox and click on the Save Full Page button on the upper right. Probably other methods for other browsers.