Anyone here play?

returnofreckoning.com

Anyone here play?

What is it? Some kind of assfaggot?

n-no?

I did. Why, you starting a new crew?

One last bump. So, anything changed in the last year or so with RoR? Did they finally fix PQs and dungeons?

It was that Warhammer Fantasy MMO. Wasn't half bad, axe for no reason despite being quite successful.

EA took over the original dev and cannibalized their staff to work on SWToR. Also, GW wouldn't renew the license.

I tried it a few months ago, and quests/spawns were broken and it had disgusting lag problems for US players.

And I suppose the modsquad is as shitty as ever?

I don't know, I played it for maybe ~15 minutes before uninstalling it in disgust. I fucking loved WHO at release and was so disappointed when they closed it, but RoR is just a broken, incomplete shell.

Just so we're clear: WHO wasn't a broken mess at launch, and for several months afterwards?
And I stopped playing retail around the time r100 was a thing. Being delegated to only one "dev" for better part of two years, p2w shit out the wazoo or lack of any content updates didn't really make me sad to see it die.

fuckloads changed

Mods are hit and miss, one thing I will say is you will never get banned for horse shit if you follow the rules.

Just don't spam Holla Forums shit and say stuff like niggers and expect to play on the server basically.

Otherwise mods actually do their job and ban botters/hackers to the point where no one really bothers with it anymore.

The Faggot has many forms. You must know them all. You must tell the Faggot from his disguise and root him out from the hidden places. Trust no-one. trust not even yourself. It is better to die in vain than to live an abomination.

The zealous martyr is praised for his valour: the craven and the cancerous are justly abhorred.

That's not reddit spacing, and idk man it's the only private server and considering it's the 1st it's a pretty good one.

Mods are always gonna be gay, but I don't think in the history of the server anyones been banned for anything totally BS except for bretin, and it was a 3 day ban anyways but his ego couldn't take it so it exploded.

It got axed because GW wouldn't give EA a deal on the license because they fucked up the game. So instead of paying what GW wanted to renew the licence EA just said fuck it and pulled the plug.

yes

Fuck I love the witchhunter designs, is there any game that let's me be a badass inquisitor to fight evil and burn heretics?

Besides Inquisitor, of course.

Lionheart: LoC, King Arthur RPWG, Disciples, Expeditions: Conquistador, Dante's Inferno, Darklands and Crusader Kings seem appropriate.
Also Grim Dawn, Victor Vran and TIA Van Helsing if it's mostly about the hat.

I used to play this shit when it originally came out. How do I play now?

go to the website in the OP?

Thought this was a new Hunter the Reckoning game.
Disappointed