Vegan negress wants to take down Trump with voodoo

twitter.com/CynthiaEriVo/status/951850941745070081
archive.fo/F7OPv
Is the Meme Magic thing coming back?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subtypes_of_HIV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't they try this shit before, and ended up just making the Trump curse stronger?

it won't work

PREPARE FOR MAGICAL WARFARE

If Africans can affect anything with voodoo and magic, how about they voodoo themselves some fucking infrastructure?

YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT THAT WHICH IS POWERED BY THE FURY OF INFINITE DIGITS!?

That was Wiccans, and yes, they utterly failed. Since this is voodoo, which is all blacks, I'm guessing they'll do something even more incompetent and drop an asteroid on Somalia or something.

who gives a fuck? This is low-hanging fruit, and utterly inconsequential.

Is this retribution for calling their country a shithole? Lol

DIS GUY NO DE WEY

I already know who I'll be testing my powers on.

No. It was Femenists LARPing as Wiccans.

LAN Voodoo.
Lol.

Not knowing Vahala.

Here's one of the rituals they tried

Vegress

Y R U RUNNING?

Niggers don't know the way.

MAGICAL
WARFARE

lel

NONE, can stand before me!

wtf

Ooga booga indeed.

u no de wey to Valhalla?

THEY DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THEY'RE DEALING WITH

Oh good, they already shot themselves in the foot.

The only thing magical about niggers is that they think anyone takes them seriously.

Primates of African descent are directionally inept.

And no kikes, this isn't a distraction, this is fuel. Feed us. We will never forget you're there scuttling in the shadows.

Pffft
Voodoo cant touch our magickians. How ya gonna be a voodun and fag with so much blood magick in that shithole religion.

PRAISE KEK!

Top kek

AH DO DA VOODOO

They challenge forces beyond their comprehension.

Just murder all the goddamn niggers and get this shit over with. Sick of dealing with apes who can talk.

This. This is important. They love laughing at whites struggling with armies of niggers, spics, shitskin Indians, Arabs, you name it, all being diarrhea'd all over white countries.

We know Jews did it. We know Israel and kikery is behind this.

Kikes are #1 on the list.

Wicca, by definition, is a LARP

you at least need to try some pussy before you turn into a wraith 👻
back on topic
I WISH YOU LUCK I'M SENDING YOU POWER THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING OUR RELM FROM THE DARKNESS

Does it still count as making a threat against the President when you're threatening him with your imaginary magical powers? I'd assume the Secret Service would still be interested in investigating these kinds of threats, on the basis that an individual this unstable could easily decide to take more direct action.

Dubs confirm. Shitholes are going to fall

trump confirmed to be doing righteous work

What's the difference?

Whatever she does is not gonna work because it's black magic.

No.

Maximum kek. Keep em comin, brudda.

Killary Cunton is a molochian witch herself, and had the backing of THOUSANDS of baby-eating molochians kikes on top of that.
Her defeat was one of the most demolishing things ever seen in current history, so what the fuck are a pack of stupid niggers even hoping to accomplish?

this

< faggot nigger voodoo priestess has a blue check
< Assange can't get a blue check

Holy shit, this timeline!

Tori say US President Donald Trump say, Haiti El Salvado and Africa na shithole countries. But im don deny say im no talk dat kain thing. Now, Vegress don sama dia own answer give am: bix nood mufuggah we wuz spells n sheeeeit.

The frog god cometh.

kek, I'm open minded. If they could summon a single porcelain toilet I might re-consider.

A lot of christians that have gfs, kids and jobs are supporting Trump you fedora.

It seems to work at getting into Yurop so why not?

I think threats against the President have to be credible for Secret Service to take action.

I'm down.

I've got more magical power than these stupid, self-aggrandizing niggers do in their entire history. This dumb cunt doesn't even know that voodoo has more to do with Carribean niggers than Africans. Nor does she realize what an ass she's making of herself speaking pidgin english and invoking random mythical figures like she's some fucking deep rooted African princess, when she's some uppity britbong cunt.

contrary to wicca newagey libtarded bullshit, voodoo madjik is real and scary; kangz witchdoctors have obtained at least one formula to have an effect irl, by mixing random shit and some herb that is a neurotoxic poison that causes brain dammage to its victims, and they enslave them as "zombies" to do one-word-complexity gruntwork for the jobs niggers are too lazy to do better themselves

so more niggers than reasonable believe in voodoo, and they will undoubtedely attempt to outsmart themselves in spellcasting
shits gonna be so cash

Wicca is fake, but it's a gateway to many things that aren't fake.

Oh fuck, I actually laughed out loud. Great post.

The real laugh is that human beings cannot be bound, only servitors.

SHE DOS NOT NO DE WEY

Wew now that's delusional

Yeah, but can you explain how a man can shoot lightning bolt with your science?

yes

(checked)

b-but user, they try to do it all the time…

indredasting

Won't work, Voodoo is primarily the worship of minor jotuns and nature spirits.

Which again, just like voodoo is primarily the worship of either minor jotuns and nature spirits, or a vague impersonal force.

Nothing happened. Nothing will happen. The forces they side with are not powerful andor do not care.

As if women would know anything like that

LOL

HOW COULD WE EVER COMPETE WITH ALL THE SHITHOLE MAGICK?
Anons get your memes ready. This will be a tough one.

Those woman can get angry with trolls and elfs, but those beings aren't going to enter a spiritual fortress which no doubt exists around Trump.

Why would they?

Rinse
Repeat

lol. African magic isn't even a coherent system, merely an expression of the fact they don't understand cause and effect, and thus can't plan for the future. From their perspective things just happen based on pure luck, (note the passive voice used by black criminals e.g. "the gun went off",) and all that can be done is to intercede with shadowy forces to try and be luckier. Since there's no real underlying logic or theology to this, voodoo incorporates random religious figures from wherever to do the luck manipulation.

Africans routinely spend piles of money they could have used to improve their personal circumstances on useless charms that are supposed to do that, then when it fails assume they just got unlucky or were cursed, and do it again.

I am pretty sure that besides the kek cultists, and the chaos god. I also think that the regular ol christian (the jew disliking one) is on our side too. Probably even the muslim one too. How can they even compete with their shit tier hobo magics.

That a very nice shithole you have there…
would be a shame if someone were to….

rain a plague of frogs on it

I think television and public education has niggers beat when it comes to brainwashing slaves.

Apparently it's a regular mud hole they're swimming in, and not a toilet hole. But even if it really starts out as mud, there are also pictures of garbage and animal carcasses getting into the "sacred" mud hole throughout the day.
Also, spooky pictures. Their dead eyes look even deader than a Communist's eyes. As if the niggers are a husk to begin with, instead of a husk that had its soul ripped out like in Communism.

Weren't there countless people who said something or other about Obama who got a knock of their door? The incident of a father saying something along the lines of "Someone should mow down Obama" comes to mind.

wtf i love voodoo now

dey dun no de wey to dem shithole

Are those peanuts?

Haitian Voodoo is a joke. They cant do shit. Neither can modern wiccans.

Is this how Saruman births niggers?

No, corn

If "men of the west" are whites, who are the ents?

The Well of Woad?

some race thats neutral most of the time

Like making the neighbor kids bike disappear?

Advertising her intentions will only be countered by the thoughts of millions of trump supporters and religious cucks that think magick is evil.

Dumb negress will only nullify her own workings.

If she really wants that to work she should keep her mouth shut and keep it private.

lel

(checked)
(checked)

Dubs show the way. Worthless nigger bullshit is only good for lulz. They need some love.

Don't get me wrong, it's a capworthy post, it just stinks of hubris to see that (You).

Polite sage for off-topic

No fair! That's our job.

in witchcraft doesn't the energy you put into a spell come back at you three times stronger?
So if a voodoo monkey wants to wish evil on Trump, the energy and intent will return and strike them 3 times harder.
Could this be the metaphysical basis of the Trump curse?

I suspect the Trump curse is akin the the ancient chink's version of the god emperor's "mandate of the heavens". Basically so many believe in Trump that any that seeks to harm him automatically goes against the fabric of recognized reality and comes back to bite them in the arse.

DECOLONIZE

the real potent magic is on this exact site. /fringe/ for example has some good shit.

That's wicca bullshit. The idea has never been a part of other magick traditions.

If you ask me, its Trump that has the voodoo. Doesnt that culture usually shit on people who slight them, like gypsies with their "magic"?

If anything they should be afraid of Trump's magic. Every main mother fucker that we have kept track of has suffered some horrible misfortune from death to the poorhouse. At this point its enough to show atheists that there is a higher power. Perhaps not God but something out there that is saying "Do not FUCK with this man"

How about plastering the cities with images of "I am growing stronger!" Trump and similar variations (like Emperor Trump)

All to further cement the fear of Trumps growing power.

Another infusion of AIDS would be sufficient…

you mean a new and improved HIV-3 type for the enjoyment of rapefrica?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subtypes_of_HIV

yes, it is.

"try"

Foolish Negress playing with fire. Someone inform her of /just/ and the list.

Emperor is PROTECTEDBY KEK
I pitty incautious heretics

Lads, do we start casting against this filthy subsaharanhuman?

She do no de.wey. we need to show her de wey