Xanadu Next Translation

ITS OUT NIGGERS
store.steampowered.com/app/312560/
gog.com/game/xanadu_next
Cant find a magnet, if someone could post it Id be extremely thankful.

nice shilling faggot. Game is translated since years, nigger. Go to theisozone you dickhead, downfuckingloade the eng patch and the fucking widescreen pacth and stop fucking valves dick you fucking steam drone.

What does Xanadu play like? Ys?

So what is this and why should I be hyped for it?

I aint buying any XSEED items until they fix Little King's Story.

bump

oh vey! bad goy!

Is it good?

once again OP proves himself to be a faggot

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:S34YM2LVBAHI6Z5IWLSZT6ARFL3IWP52&dn=rzr-aa2e&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969&xl=737929174
Now, is it any good?

No

I'm completely serious. Rarely play weeb shit but it has pleasantly surprised me on occasion, so do me a favour give me a 101 on it.
Have an ainsley in return.

First playtrough, couldnt tell you much
I was talking about the magnet, not the game

You truly are a faggot among faggots. And I'm taking that ainsley back, thank you very much

yes the original on MSX played like Ys 3 and its also related to Faxanadu. I don't know about this remake.

Xanadu next is amazing and it also has incredible music, but it was translated years ago.

Has anybody tried it on Linux via WINE?
If it works well I might buy it

now how about a MEGA?

Played a bit, seems nice, but slow and a bit grindy. Feels better with a mouse than gamepad.

GOG version from a Russian tracker magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BBDE00E58552BB364F013795D693768CC75F452C I warned you.

It's more like Diablo really. Ys is a lot faster.

Faxanadu remake when?

yes please

It doesn't work, sadly.

The other released Falcom games do, however.

It's like mix of mid-2000s Ys and Falcom's own Brandish, with a bit of Nox and Vagrant Story.

MSX version is a port, Faxanadu was a spin-off developed by Hudson, and Xanadu Next is not a remake but a brand new game.

You're all faggot plebs

thanks