Super mario 64

an a a press is a a press you cant say it is half

Fucking kill yourself you meme spouting faggot, go watch your ebin high quality rips

fuck off this meme has been beaten to death by fags like you.

Alright everybody, now just like we practiced, "SAGE AND IGNORE".

Henryfags should be banned on sight.

hot

LUL GRAND DAD!!!!

What the fuck

You know what meme is even better? LE ARROW IN LE KNEE JOKE XDDD

Psssh that meme is too old, grand dad and high quality rips and being ironic is the new hotness.

But I like it unironically

Then you are straight up cancer instead of just half cancer

lol ceik is lie rite?

i bet you pretend to hate doge too you fucking hipster

It's good music for the most part and the parallel universe theory was very entertaining.

Henry did nothing wrong

He's actually kinda cute! Anyway, a half A press doesn't exist, and it isn't a full A press either.
It's more of a Heavy A Press, a half A press would imply the N64 has some sort of analog button scheme, which it obviously doesn't, or it wouldn't imply you would have pressed the button, but not to the point where the N64/Emulator would detect your input.

Suck my dick

I'll suck your dick, where are located? I swallow.

*are you

I bet you haven't even watched the explanation, a half A press isn't a physical half A press, it is just a phenomena to describe holding the A button when entering a stage so it can be counted/not counted depending on the context. Suck a dick fag.

I know, which is a heavy A press. It can't be halfed, you're holding it. Adding pressure.
Unless It's a TSA only thing where it fucks with the input, then I will gladly admit I'm wrong.

A shit thread is a shit thread, you can't say it's ironic.