Tropical games

Which games have eye candy tropical landscapes other than far cry/crysis?

Why would anyone want to play in sub-human enviroments?

Slaughtering the natives.

Also the Europe 2030 Muslim Purge game isn't out yet.

Just Cause 2
Miasmata
Parts of Serious Sam games
There really aren't enough games playing with these environments.

To cleanse them of the sub-human ya dingus.

no thx m8

Just Cause 2. 3 as well, but I hear they never actually fixed the terrible optimization issues with it. Shame really, I was looking forward to that one.

Sid Meier's Pirates

Tropico?

Just Cause 2 is pretty rad. I am put off by denuvo in JC3, a shame really.

Are those any good?

mostly subs there

Tropico 4 is pretty fun, but it gets repetitive once you master it, but still that takes playing some time.

At least there are not fat trans sex kids there

it's a video game though. he's asking about video games in a tropical setting. it's like saying omg why are you reading robinson crusoe it's set where the "subs" are.

Are you saying anything below 4 is shit? Should I start directly with 4?

I know, I was simply answering, I mean you can have a game located to hell like some tropical shithole, and it can be fun

That one with the dude on an island looking for his kidnapped daughter

no, if you want to start whit something try tropico 4, 3 is good too

Paraguay and Ecuador are pretty nice places

Holla Forumstards cant go 5 seconds without being all "NIGGERS AND JEWS MASTER RACE HITLER KILL ALL NON WHITES XD"

The Dead or Alive Xtreme subseries.

Super Mario Sunshine

Pirates is in my top 3 of my fav games, great game all around, except for the dancing minigame fuck that

I don't know about Paraguay but I'd say Panama and Costa Rica are doing well too.

hmm.. never been there, are they politically stable/ corrupted/ full of indians/ hygienic?

Does it work on emulator?

I'm a white guy living in a tropical climate because my ancestors killed the natives. Nothing wrong with setting games here.

I've tried to emulate Xtreme 1 once but couldn't get it running. Might just be a combination of my shitty computer and my technical incompetence, though.

Oblivion, oh wait :^) there is also gothic 3 or 4 (cant remember which one).

Stop acting like a retard

All the minigames in pirates were lame, the dancing, the sword fights, the sieges. But it was comfy as shit and the diplomacy and naval fights were deep.