NES MINI QUICK LOOK

WIRE LENGHT IS ABOUT 10 INCHES LONG

WTF NINTENDO !

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/No-Intro-Collection_2015-03-03
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's designed specifically to sit on the shelf behind streamers / games media personalities.

I understand getting this for kids, but jesus fuck that $60 price tag for only 30 games that are nearly 30 years old.

ten inches is plenty for nintendo to fuck me in the ass with.

Jeff, could you please stop shilling here and go back to Leddit, thanks.

these aren't for playing, they've for gifting to and displaying by 'omg i'm a nerd guise XD' cancerous individuals.

Brad somehow lost a little weight (I only know this because Crowbcat used some of their footage). Surprising, I figured he'd be as big as Jeff by now. I guess they're doing so poorly they had to cut back on snacks?

Good point.

I wonder how much time they spent on pointlessly navigating menus this time.

Outside of Dobby and BoobieSlob, who is the intended audience?

Britbong.

I bet Dan Rykerts retarded ass browses Holla Forums

Personally it looks neat but i'd rather get a raspberry pi for £20 and throw a bunch of mega drive and neo geo shit on it too.

Except for Jeff they've all more or less evened out into the dadfat zone

dont japs use short controller wires because when they play they sit on the floor next to the console?

Japanese homes don't measure more than 4x4 square meters anyway so they couldn't really use longer cables.

Japanese men live in cuckboards, the house is for the wife and their boyfriend.

Yes, shareholders, what a brilliant idea, to take our healthy brand and use it to compete it in a market populated solely by cheap chinese garbage!
Just please don't sell your stock!

If you dont think this will be a normalfag hipster moneyfarm at christmas you are fucking retarded. The herd will buy any old shit.

That word has lost any meaning it once had. It is something that mouthbreathers shout once in every sentence to feel like they fit in.

True but i mean it in the literal sense here. They get the husband for the money, but dont want kids so fuck their boytoys instead.

What emulator does this shit use? The Wii one?

But I knew how to emulate when I was a kid…

I was probably better at emulating when I was a kid

It will cost like 20 dollars more but you can fit and play almost all of the libraries of ever console up until the n64 on it, plus the GB/C/A. And it can download all of this shit wirelessly. And if you get a li-on battery it's portable.

Absolutely disgusting is a term thrown around willy nilly these days but hoo boy

This, end of thread.

As for emulating consoles.
I priced it out pretty well.

You can build a mini PC with changeable parts for 350$ (1TB storage 101), 20-40$ for a good USB controller. It can emulate and play some modern multiplats as well.

The list is
Atari shit
Nes
Snes
NintendoDS
Wii
GameCube
Gameboy/Advance
MegaDriver
TurboGraphics 16
Genesis
N64 (Even though it is shit)
Ps1
Ps2
Dos
Win95-98
And most modern PC indie games
So, yeah, gimmicks are awesome Nintendo, keep it up.

OH FUCK WATCH OUT IT'S SLIMER

Fuck you Jeff Gerstman, you're not funny, you're fat.

Jeff exists for his insider knowledge on vape culture and "the gathering of the fam"

Cool! Now I have a wire that's as long as my dick!

I wish Ryan wasn't dead.

Any thoughts on the odroid? It's more expensive and has less software developed for it, but it's supposedly better at newer systems like ps1.

I still own my NES but it seems to be dying soon as it starts to produce graphic glitches and has heavy slowdowns in some games, but this thing lacks to many great games imo.

slow downs are common on the NES. Is it a top or a front loader?

Is it a frontloader, or a toploader? Can't say much about the slowdowns, but look into replacing the pin connector to fix the graphical glitches. Turns out, shoving a cartridge into a slot where the pin connectors are on a spring-loaded pivot was a fucking terrible idea.

Check /vr/, they probably have the link to the wiki somewhere.

Front loader, dunno but I don't remember it slowing down in Mario Bros 1

That's either because too much stuff is on-screen at once, or simply that the machine is getting old. It can't be helped if it's the latter.

If you want to find a replacement, I've heard that chinese NES knockoffs aren't that bad since they've had literal decades to perfect them without having to worry about being sued into oblivion, but I haven't looked into it personally.

=WIRE LENGTH IS 1 INCH SHORTER THAN THE DICK OF THE BLACK DUDE FUCKING MY WIFE=
=WTF NINTENDO!=

Underpowered piece of shit. Not even close to being capable of [email protected]/* */ Why would I play games on this piece of shit? Even an XBone is better than this pile of fucking garbage.

Holla Forums you have no power here.

You like sharks, don't you?

He literally (LITERALLY YES!) mentioned the wife having a boyfriend on the side - are you retarded?

That's not the point. The point is having an imitation for people suffering from false nostalgia.
Now if they sold the Roms for a dollar or five each, but have the entire library for purchase I wouldn't actually mind the thing.

My cock is 1 inch erect, is that normal?

Only if you are asian.

I'm black.

just like my dick

You're too late. That joke has already been made many times.

Hey, MY wire length is also 10 inches long
Me and the new NES have a lot in common

Hello ruggarell

Specs?
And don't just say RenPi, that's bullshit.

nothing is too late

So the size of your dick matches the size of your brain.

I'm not a nigger. Shame I got stuck with a tiny dick. I may as well have just been asian at this point. I spend more time watching anime instead of plowing white women.

When will you basement dwelling neck beards finally learn that this isn't meant for you but for your normalfags cousins upstairs? Stop criticizing Nintendo-sama for trying to bring these games to people with morals that don't enjoy the degeneracy that is piriting.

dude all the nintendo games are on archive.org ready to download

archive.org/details/No-Intro-Collection_2015-03-03

Normalfags aren't going to download that. Last Christmas I saw a cousin get some cheap shitty Wii knockoff with built in games. If there's still a market for those then this will sell like hot cakes among the nogmals.

Dude, we already know if your dick is that small.

Get out, rugga.

Instead of assuming a word has lost its meaning because it's used a lot or in new situations, how about you first ask yourself how the meaning can apply or relate to the situation. That'll save yourself a little a lot of embarrassment.

GAS YOURSELF, KIKE

why does that person have two butterfly nets?

I think he was speaking in relation to this

Literally or not, it hasn't.

Kids are morons now. Actually kids were morons then too. Many kids at school were amazed when I showed them emulation.

I remember how fucking amazed I was when I successfully emulated a SNES game on the PSP, then a GBA, then a DS game.

I was freaking the fuck out. It was beautiful.

is it really their fault? bigshot companies have a grip on everything these days. back in the day i had the good fortune of coming across emulators when looking for game soundtracks, but nowadays you can just go on youtube to hear that old song again.

thanks user, i feel better now.

if i could, i would upvote this post

This, the device is meant for normalfags who want a plug & play console that is also a novel decoration with a "retro" look. I play NES on my hacked Wii/Wii U or my laptop, but if Nintendo can find a market willing to pay 60 dollars for thirty games inside a shelf or coffee table decoration, why shouldn't they make money by satisfying that demand? Does Holla Forums hate capitalism?

If I could I would kill you with the cock.

all he had to do was just bring his fucking CPAP on his honeymoon.

maybe you missed the part where you have to sit two feet away from the television to play this piece of shit. it's solely for decoration.

You mean like how you used to play the NES as a kid?

and it will still sell.

keep telling yourself that

Ayy, Earthbound was pretty good on snes9x on my old g4 mac

You don't even know what the fuck you are talking about.

Cuck detected.

one for each hand

Thank you for the link user

well at least the wire is long enough for the owner to strangle himself with

lol this is exactly what triggered Hillary supporters say in Youtube comments sections

Are there any pics of the guts yet? I bet it has tiny guts.

itt: Holla Forums loses its shit over a stocking stuffer

t. Nintencuck

In my experience shit like Retron is just awful. my NES/genesis games would just crash randomly or just not work at all.

Maybe you bought some used ass shit. Hell my half decent one cost 475.

Aside for shitposting, really? infidelity is high on japan?

M U T U A L F E E L I N G S
U
T
U
A
L

F
E
E
L
I
N
G
S

Honestly, you're lucky you're even getting a wire at all. Most of these have really shitty wireless controllers which have awful lag.

Oh look its a Holla Forums newfag who doesn't remember thomas sowell threads.
Go back to your shit containment board and cry for moderation when someone says something you disagree with.

Oh, you mean that brazilian mutant?

Absolutely this. But even a Retron or those Genesis clones are better since you can play your cartridges, but plug-and-plays with only built-in games are for children. Babby's first console.

For fucks sake

GET AN NES OFF OF A SWAP MEET, CLEAN IT UP AND MODIFY IT TO ACCEPT FAMICOM EXPANSION SOUND

AND THEN BUY AN EVERDRIVE OR A POWERPAK AND DIG UP YOUR OLD CRT.

Problem solved.

Do EverDrives work with Retron 5? Yeah, yeah, I've heard all the memes about the Retron, but I don't trust myself to not break the official consoles. They're old and I'm clumsy.

Then you know that they don't work with anything unlicensed? That they contain an internal database that it uses to match up the game?

If you somehow manage to break an NES through mismanagement, I don't know what to tell you.

So no EverDrive. The memes are completely warranted, huh?

Like I said, I'm clumsy and also not a very smart man. Guess it's emulation for me.

Nigger, shits going to break if you go fucking around with a soldering iron and you don't know what you're doing.

Pretty much, there IS a way to play roms if you can disguise them as .ips patches.

I'm just saying, an NES is what you buy as babby's first console mod, and soldering (and general fucking around with electronic components) is a valuable skill to have

Just look up a fuckton of soldering videos, practice on really old garbage PCBs your computer has no use for anymore, and after you've gotten burning yourself out of your system, give it all a try on your NES.

Sorry for sounding like a prick btw

Retron 5 is fine. Don't let jealous faggots tell you otherwise.

No worries, man. I think I'll look into that shit and give it a try, thanks.

Shill please, i bought one of these, and i know for a fact that they're garbage. They don't work for shit, the retron>cart save just wipes out the save on the cart, the controller is fragile garbage you'd only use for the menu button, sound is still inferior to what you'd actually get on a real console, games will randomly crash the fucker for no real reason and some games will outright just not work, and it's just all around built like shit.

No. Basically Everdrives are only designed with original hardware in mind. Some clone systems can use them, but not that cheap android emulation shit.

If by any chance you commit to buying a model 1 NES, make sure you purchase a Blinking Light Win.

Stupid name, but it removes the flaw Nintendo of America and Europe added to the western NESes when they tried to make it look like a VHS player, and gives it the reliability of a top loading system. Its basically a new pin connector and loading deck with solid pin connections instead of that garbage that gets bent out of shape.

If not, look up tutorials on how to clean and rebend your 72 pin connector, and make sure to clean your NES cartridges with a swab and rubbing alcohol.

I-it's USB though, right? Th-that means I can use an extender, right?

Gay sex?

Nope, it uses the Wii-mote plug.