Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
/nep/ Discord: Invites given upon request
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS

Start with Re;Birth 1. Then play Re;Birth 2, Re;Birth 3 and V-II. Make sure you play Re;Birth 2 and 3 with our Re;Translations.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/u3shit/neptools#usage-1
pastebin.com/4GThzZYz
compileheart.com/ggp/
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/794503036613758977
ideafintl.com/?p=4281
youtu.be/zbRQ-PGQeQ4?t=22s
discord.gg/mwWzf
bundlestars.com/en/games?publishers=Idea Factory International
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neptune is the Main Character of my heart.

NEP IS LOVE
NEP IS LIFE

This thread is now Planeptune property

Here is a Gear doing volunteer duty

Finally new thread.
If I don't play the games but I watch the walkthrough on youtube, is that good enough?
Or is it a different experience if I play it?
Also where can I find more about Vert she seems to have a chill personality.

Also I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things before we take a nap together while cuddling

Dubs confirm, this is a Planeptune thread now

I wan 2 corrupt a nep

It's "almost" good enough, but I'll go say it's a different experience playing it.

If you like Vert, good news she has a new game coming out for the PS4.

I only have a PC (a 5 year old one at that, which even then wasn't a "gaming" one but it was good).
I'll go to the share thread but I'm on Linux so I wanted to ask, does it work properly on playonlinux/wine?

kocho kocho

Iirc, it works. I'm not sure how well, but I've read WINE lets it run well enough, but don't quote me on that. Trying to remember, I think there was some problem with hair and making them look bald, or was that a completely different thing with drivers.

Try it out, especially since you'll get get it from the share thread.

I do recommend getting it properly though, if you like it.

I want to have corruption->purification roleplay sex with my nep

The Zerodimension scenario for VII was pretty good. I have to ask though, does the game maintain the same quality, does it get better, or worse?

Oh yeah,especially in the next chapter where each goddess gets their own playable segment

I'd play the games yourself. Getting an ending yourself really feels different than watching it, and the gameplay isn't that bad if you stick to the Re;Birth games and V-II.

The game maintains the same quality. Maybe Hyperdimension is less interesting for some, but I really like how they split up the CPU routes and without DLC characters they can be pretty hard too. I can't say anything about the last scenario because of spoilers.

I also want to spar, adventure and cuddle with Noire

I want a job so I can have a family with Nepgear.

Would Noire be angry if you managed to defeat her in sparring one day?

She'll be very happy with you but deep down she'll be furious with herself and she's going to train even harder to beat you

She isn't the type to actually get angry about that. Maybe a bit flustered on the outside, but happy that I improved so much (learning from her maybe?) on the inside. Realistically I'd just get shit on if she transforms though, but I think beating Neps in their human form should be doable with intense training.

I want to have gay roleplay sex with vert where she dresses like a guy and we act out her favorite BL scenes and she has like a fake strapon that I can give her a reacharound while I pound her butt and she calls me aniki

or dressing like a priest and having blanc dress like an altar boy and the rest comes naturally

I'll have to ask you to stop right there

If that happens you have to cuddle with her and make her feel better

I don't think you fully comprehend the horrors Vert will inflict upon you if you encourage her fujoshi qualities. Also, sodomizing Blanc while pretending she's a little boy is by far the most disturbing thing I've ever seen posted here and that's saying something. Please don't do that.

Move your ass and go get it user
Look at the god emperor, he once through "i wanna be a billionaire", so he made 1 million into a huge empire
Then he though "i wanna make america great again" and now he is 6 days away from becoming president
Trump inspired me to just get fucking going with the development of my game, im not wasting less free time and working more, and it feels good, soon i will have enough money to drop my job and support myself for the 3 years i need to finish my game, then my dream will become true

thought*
god damn it

I'm going to marry this chick one day. Portal to gameindustri when?

Also its been a while so I guess its time for dream stories.

>I also feel that the Nep Sisters are making their way over to me FAST
>Solid rib blow, in fact it was so intense it knocked me out of HDD and almost woke me up
>I wake up
No autism greentext version.

Well I have an interview today which is what prompted that wish. Interview doesn't guarantee a job though.

It's your dream user, assume direct control and stop them next time.

Re;Births work, not sure about V-II, never tried it.

Check this out if you want to try out retranslation (see Note for Linux/Wine users):
github.com/u3shit/neptools#usage-1

remember to bring one thing: confidence
if they ask if you can do X: answer "yes" or "i learn quickly", never say "no, sorry"
Just don't sound arrogant

I really wish I could shittalk irl with a real life version of Vert.

>I'm going to smear it on my huge tits and you'll lick it off

Nothing personal, kid…

Second rate shite, take these instead

Makes you think how would a life with a nep look like a few months after you started, obviously there would be some arguing and shittalking each other as most couples do

I hold hands with Vert.

What happens next?

Her head gets cut off, the skin is ripped off her body and head is impaled on a pike

Of all the anons here, you're the strangest. If only there was a Nep equivalent of Chris Hansen.

A sudden cold pressure on your wrist followed by a metal click wakes you from your blissful handholding trance. You inspect your wrist and notice that you are handcuffed now, Vert holding the key.

Your next destination is the yaoi dungeon.

How much grinding does VII have and what can I do to minimize it?
Will 100% drops be enough or too much?

She forces you to become her sister.

I HOPE YOU LIKE BEING A TRAP

Fuck.

I think i rather commit suicide.

Male figure too pronounced and i have a manly beard, no way i can be a trap.

If I could I would.

Ow the edge

This is why we can't have nice things
Or rather I can't have nice thoughts about marrying Vert

guess I'm gonna have to show them who the boss of this gym is.

Dropping emergency cuteness

Oh I'm just joking user, I'm sure Vert would be a fine wife.

It will be a damn fine marriage if she only existed in a place I could reach her

hyperdimension naptunia

I want to nap with a nep.

See you next thread

i can only nap when its raining, sometimes it makes me really sleepy. other times it gives me a real doozy of a headache

This, every time I take a nap, I always feel way worse than before I went to sleep.

I know it's been a while, but here's a short story involving mai waifu
pastebin.com/4GThzZYz

You know what could fix that headache?
Being able to hug a nep and nap with her, letting the smell of her hair and sound of her breathing act like a lullaby to you
Feeling her arms around you as you drift to sleep together

Thanks, nice read!

Fuck I love this one.

Oppai neps > flat neps

Chippai > Oppai

Normal Sized Breast Neps > Flat Neps > Tumor Breasted Neps

Hometown > Life

We must find a way into Gamindustri.

Our neps await us.

I just expected an edit of BRB Gensokyo, not whatever that is.

Brilliant.

Although you might want to keep how you got to their world a secret, who knows how your nep would react.

You did go on a slaughterfest just to be with them, after all.

Now thats more like it.

I guess you may as well hope you end up with R4 or ConquestGear, I doubt any Nep will want to be around a serial killer user unless they're pure evil. Heck, they'd put you down.

That's a picture of the Jonestown Mass Suicide

So if killing everyone lands you with Conquest Gear or R4, what do I have to do to be with, as an example, Blanc? Write the cringiest, edgiest fanfiction on the internet that when read will open up a portal to her?

The most cringy, generic, chuuni shounen novel and read it out loud, the words of your "work" will be carried to Gamindustri and rip a portal between dimensions, and Blanc will come to bring you with her because she loves the way you write
Trust me, it will work, I'm writing it right now

What do I need to do so I can finally share pudding with Neptune

Fill your bathtub with pudding, smear pudding all over your body, ENTIRE body, create a pentagram with pudding and place pudding cups on all 5 "peaks" of the star, on top of them put PHYSICAL versions of nep games, RB1, RB3, HDN, V and lastly V2, then start singing Neptune Sagashite at the top of your lungs until lightning stikes you or your neighbors come to kill you(don't stop singing until you stop breathing), MAKE SURE someone will pick up your body to leave it in the pudding-filled bathtub, if everything goes well, your body decompose withing the pudding and your sould will transfer to Gamindustri, then you just need to befriend Nepnep

Brb Gamindustri.

new game from CH
compileheart.com/ggp/

CH published a preview for the new CD that will come with special edition of 4GO
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/794503036613758977

Make sure it is the special editions of the physicals as well, the normal versions may not be enough. Also the more figures and plushies you have the better.

There's still a large audience for light gun/rail shooters?

How well did Gal*Gun do? I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Guys, I have terrible news.

Out of curiosity I went and checked the sales for Nep games on SteamSpy. Turns out VII sold like SHIT compared to the other ones.

Every Re;Birth game sold over 100k, with the first one over 300k, NepU sold almost 70k but then VII only has 26k, and consider that VII was the most expensive to produce.

This is a huge drop.

I guess it's time to say goodbye to neps on PC.

Please God don't make me have to buy a console just to play Neps.

I'm more than ready to end it all if we don't get more Neps on PC

Don't panic yet, it would take a succession of flops for CH to give up on PC ports entirely. The only upside is that the neps would be shrouded in a protective layer of obscurity again, free of reddit and deviantart.

Why didn't you buy more neps?

Why didn't you promote your neps?

Now the dream is over.

Don't you even

I bought it when it came out on console for the special edition. I didn't see a reason to get it again on the PC

honestly i hated the fragmented storyline of VII and i can see the news of how limited the control of your party is until endgame being a huge turnoff for people

Not even as a joke.

I think they're releasing all the spin-offs way too fast, and they usually aren't even good. Now the (arguably) best game pays the price.

The release times are kinda crazy. Still, they're very niche games and I'm sure the cost of porting it is just a fraction of actually making it so even 20,000 sales are not a death sentence for PC versions.

GOG still only has rebirth 1 and i fucking hate steam and i want to end myself for pirating rebirth 2 and 3 and VII. Money is not an issue for me but i hate if i don't own a game.

After pirating R;B1, I bought R;B1, 2 and 3 because I loved the characters and their antics.

The gameplay is mindless skill/EXE spamming and boring grinding though, so if I pick up V-II it'll be when it goes on sale.

That's about as much as it sold in japan, that's nothing scary

But all of those games are on PC? If anything, wouldn't it just encourage CH to do more PC ports?

I suspect it has more to do with the much higher system requirements and the loads of spinoffs releasing too quickly like said. All neps ran well on toasters before VII.

ideafintl.com/?p=4281

I hope the Re;Birth 2 CD at least has songs not featured in mk2's Sounds of Gamindustri

bumping with random neps

It's a combination of things.
1. A lot of people playing the older games have old systems. And I'm not just talking "old Sandy Bridge/1st-gen Bulldozer" CPUs. I mean Pentium 4 and Socket AM2 systems with DDR2 RAM. OLD SHIT. With decent video cards they can just about run the RB games, but VII…

2) Money. RB games were pretty cheap comparatively. VII came out at full price. If someone's playing with a P4 system in Brazil and can't even afford an upgrade to a Core 2 processor of Phenom II, how do you think a full price purchase is going to do?

3) Rapid game releases. There's still people stuck on RB2 and 3, or the side games (guilty as charged on the latter). It's a combination of rapid release schedule versus people having to work more and more to make ends meet, cutting into game time. And if you can't even play the games in your backlog, why buy more?

4) Misc concerns. These are more outliers but there are people who want VII to come out as a GOTY edition, basically they want it rereleased as RB4 and have the same kind of shit from those three games in there. Or there's minor reasons like that here or there that prevent people from picking it up, for example people freaking out over "Megadimension" vs "Hyperdimension".

How the fuck am I just figuring this out now

…it wasn't a big secret?

I mean the game came out in July and this entire time, I've just been assuming that it's only been on the PS4.

Well shit Houston, we have a problem.

If a NepGen autist didn't even know V-II was out on Steam, what does that leave for the regular weebs?

You know what this means anons, it's time to spread the Faith in the Goddesses, do it for this hometown.

I recognize that butt!

Probably a tag made by a memer who thought he was being funny

Beat me to it

Got one with bigger res?

Here.

My copy is only slightly higher res.

thanks user.

🍆🍆🍆

Is this how Nepgear forces her Onee-chan to do work?

gee i wonder why

Nepgear is incapable of making her onee-chan work. All she can do is facilitate Neptune's NEETdom by providing for her at home and filling in for her at the guild.

Damn. Wish I got a Nepgear of my own.

You want her for sifferent reason

Not really, I can't decide on a nep I'd waifu, but Nepgear isn't one of my main interests

I was under the impression that, compared to the main development of the game on the PS4, the PC port doesn't cost that much to make because of the game engine IF developed.

I don't see why they would give up the easy money of doing PC ports, even if sales aren't as stellar as the Re;Birth series.

Ports are relatively low-effort compared to making a new game from scratch and therefore give good returns (see the shit-ton of ports of popular games for the next-gen systems).

Nepgear is not for a sex, she just wants to be a good imouto.

She probably wants her onii-chan to ravish her and she would love every second of it.

Don't be naive user, she just tells people that.

Still waiting for a True Ride het harem doujin or a het Nepgear exclusive one.

Well it also actually had a budget this time and was larger than any of the previous games.

It'll be interesting to see how it does over Winter Sale though.

Post'em

The only friends she has are the ones that she pays using her body.

DELETE THIS

Back off to cuckchan you memer

CUTE

The image of that Noire comes from her getting drilled from behind by her Master. In CM3D3.

CM3D2 I mean.

S-stahp…

Do it for the goddesses.

Couple months ago someone made a bunch of shops of Gear holding a sign. They made great reaction images, anyone got em?

I do but I'm on my phone right now and won't have access to them until later tonight. If someone else has them then I'm sure they'll drop them before then.

Well here's the sign

Neptune a slut
A slut

Back to my computer. You mean these right?

He said Gear, not Gya.

She just wants the Tera D Drive. Who can blame her? Though I prefer plugging into Gear's socket.

Some more. Plus the exploitable image.

Theres my calling card!

Thanks inspirational user.

Some more exploited Nepgears acting out of character.

r8

Hello Pot, I'm Kettle. Are you from Nigeria?

I improved it.

Casual.

At least Nepgear is a loveable dork. Also, that expression…

youtu.be/zbRQ-PGQeQ4?t=22s

Of course that's true…if you're a pleb who doesn't use cast iron cookware innawoods camping or on a fireplace.

What about it? Can't take it easy?

I don't think hes talking about the facial expression

Stop ruining my fun.

I'm going to dump abyuse if you don't stop posting these shit manjuu.

You sure are one uneasy mister.

I knew exactly what was waiting for me and I still went deaf. Neps really do make you let your guard down.

Remove Manjuu.

>>>/2hu/ is that way fam.

Why don't you be a nigger somewhere else?

I'll be a nigger whenever I damn well please and you can go fuck a goat while I do it.

That was real English. Good job.

That's baby shit user, this is REAL abyuse!

>>>/out/ is that way fam

Thanks. I feel like a real human being after that.
Now when can I drop the nukes on the SJW-feminist-numale-current year cucks?

Well FUCK I guess I'm still a nigger, better kill myself, brb Gensokyo

You can do that any time you like, as long as you don't use nigger memes!

lets hope it get a good discount
i want to buy it but the price is still to high

Nah

NO

You're a good lad.

I want Histies to motivate me

Doesn't Histy just repeatedly ask, complain and force Neptune to work? How's that motivating?

But that's only because Neptune never works

Noone in Planeptune ever works.
>Peashy: Basically a 7 year old who doesn't do shit unless Rei tells her to

Uzume might work but…well, as you can see there's a lot of momentum going the other way. Being Histoire is suffering.

Nepgear does Neptune's work for the most part. The only time she doesn't is in V, which we all know no one acted like they should have.
Hell, even in V, Nepgear still did some work.

It's a very minimal level of work even if you pull Victory out of the equation (ASIC incident non-withstanding as for three years really the only CPU doing anything was Uni and she was largely ineffective at keeping Lastation's shit together since Planeptune still had more shares by the time Nep and everyone else was rescued). Outside of paperwork and the occasional quest, it's pretty normal to see her making Neptune's lunch and tea, and picking up after her as she fucks around all day. It's basically just enough work to keep them both from having a share crash.

Yeah, but she's practically keeping the nation from having a share crash by herself. So she's doing quite a bit of work even if it's just maintaining the status quo.
Of course, if Neptune wasn't slowing her down, Planeptune would be number 1 no questions asked since it'd pretty much be Nepgear doing what she did during the entirety of Mk2, which was take back the Shares from ASIC, only this time, from other nations.

Well we don't want to go too far down the "independent and proactive Nepgear" path, at least from my perspective.

Blood for the Blood God!
Shares for the Share Queen!

Oh good bullying of neps new outfit already

That's not bullying, that's worse than bullying.

Meh, the art can use some work.

Probably punishment for not tanking properly. Bet she hung back eating pudding while her party members all got killed off during a boss raid.

ok something is up.

compileheart.com/ggp/

It has guns in it but no Uni. What were they thinking?

Yet, they'll probably do something cross-promotional

Interesting.

Yeah, that's very likely.

Didn't even realize that. The twins got teenager forms now.

better*

Is the discord still giving out invites?

ask and ye chall receive: discord.gg/mwWzf

Thanks.

Isn't discord a honeypot?

If it is then they just need to avoid posting about the twins too much.

As far as I know nope

Honeypot for what, illegal gaming?

Yes, Gear is monitoring the discord for any admissions of piracy.

h ttps://feedback.discordapp.com/forums/326712-discord-dream-land/suggestions/10431165-make-it-open-source

h ttps://feedback.discordapp.com/forums/326712-discord-dream-land/suggestions/15257391-discord-chat-is-not-secure

h ttps://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4sfawf/a_discord_user_datamined_this_mcdonalds_and/

datamining

sage for offtopic

Why did you link this?

To show that discord has insecure, poorly encrypted connections that can be breached by random anons (or the alphabets) which is in relation to the 2nd link I posted.
People can find out who you are, what you posted etc. almost like Holla Forums.

I honestly don't care about others being able to crack the encryption on our random Nep posting

…crackable or not, it's not exactly a treasure trove of vital information. Sure things could be pieced together through long log examination perhaps, but when not fully user you have to use some sense. I myself do not make reference to much identifiable or actionable information regarding myself on - say - IRC or similar services. Don't give them any rope and you just have a name and some preferences.

Or they forgot about her, like people do with IRL Blanc. No wonder why they're friends.

I will never forget about Uni

How do you know if it's a male? :^)

There's nothing wrong going on here, just helping nep equip some new accessories.

Bondage like that is one of my fetishes. Only as long as it's consensual though

Also and ID change

My nep is broken and is stuck on repeat. Where do I send it in for disposal?

Neps aren't disposable, if you broke it you still have to love it. It's not like there's a junkyard/care home somewhere for broken neps when people throw them away.

But there is.

Here, sap.

But no one would bin a nep.

I'd definitely bin Peashy

Lewdanon here, thinking a little

Do you think Neptune knows what a dick is?

I've seen more than one line of hers about perversion in general so she probably does

No one you say? Are you sure about that? Theres always someone who would.

If it's the Neptune from the anime dimension where the only men are Anonydeath, Trick and the mouse then she's probably only heard rumors of their existence.

But that someone would never be in a position to have neps because he is not faithful to them.

Histoire probably told her what a dick is

I want to cast spells in unison with Magegear!

If she's been exposed to Vert's collection, she's probably seen it depicted. Then again, I wonder how she would interpret the censor bars.

I remember Vert showing Nepgear a harem of naked butler men from her video game

Now she is defiled forever, she has the mark of the fujoshi.

She even told Vert how amazing it was

Yeah, she really likes naked men now.

In this case, naked men with other naked men.

Damn it Vert

Now that the new forms have been shown, the evolutions need the same treatment

Well, the only thing she said she liked was their nudey naked dangleyness.

The seeds of corruption have already been sown and her mind has been opened to startling new possibilities. Soon she will desire two onii-chans instead of just one so that she can care for them both and spy on them doing brotherly things together.

The path of the fujoshi is long and perilous, and this is just the beginning for our poor Nepgear.

Nepgear isn't the only nep that is corrupted by Vert, i believe IF was as well.

Doesn't change the fact that Nepgear likes men bumming each other

Yes, and soon all the neps will be infected. I think I remember Rom and Ram briefly seeing some of her graphic novels too. Perhaps Vert likes to get them while they're young.

Goddamnit Vert

Remove Vert

Quads confirm

(Nepped)

How rude. Your satan quads might defeat Vert, but will they be enough to purge the corruption already growing in the other neps? You can't possibly save them all…

It will be a difficult fight

Dick fixes everything

The artwork of Magegear is pretty cute.

Since she's also in a video game she'd probably worry about it corrupting her data

Just asking because I kind of feel like writing some more, maybe I'll do more post-marriage Blanc or more Twin Slow sex since people seemed to like those.

Still need to write that Plutia story, though still trying to figure out how it would work
Maybe sleep sex?

Change of subject, would you pic related?

The twins must not be lewded. They must be protected.

I like how cute this guy draws Rei.

VERY Yes to Blanc, doesn't have to be the shota continuity
Yes to twins
VERY VERY MUCH Yes to sleep nepping

They love EVERY part of their onii-chan

these are way too cute

You're a few months late then

I always thought that having a way younger husband that looks her age was hilarious.
I better get back to work

Oh I was there, and back then I said the same. The stories are pretty well written though

More Compile Heart than Nep related, but this is releasing on Steam tomorrow.
How is it?

I hope you enjoy massive health bosses and sending cute girls to their demise.

Do cute girls actually die in that game?

Sounds fun so far
Anything else?

yes

Too late.

It was always too late.

Is there a scan somewhere?

I wonder if Blanc finds out after that.

wintery season is coming

for various reasons, your bedroom window shatters, and there is an international glass shortage, also your central heating breaks and all the hvac folks are on strike. you may have one nep (human and cpu forms being considered distinct and separate entities in this hypothetical) to snuggle an wrestle naked for bodily warmth until spring comes; who do you choose?

You don't deserve a nep.
Also it doesn't get that cold where I live.

This question is so lewd.
Nepgear. For obvious reasons.

Neptune, of course

Neptune

Vert, obviously. She has wonderfully soft and warm parts that are perfect for snuggling.

neptune is really warm, you know?

Her getting worked up over it will only add to her body heat

only the warmest and comfiest

I love winter

Iris Heart

I want to cuddle with her so much

The only cure for a cold dark winter is Vitamin C.

Exactly why I chose Nepgear. We'd vitamin Conquest the world until there were far fewer people so that there would no longer be a glass shortage. Also because she could probably fix the AC herself.

Vitamin Caring for the one you love.
Vitamin Cuddling closely to her chest while she gently strokes the back of your head.
Vitamin Caressing her back while she rests her body upon you.

You forgot
Vitamin Cumming deep inside her every night for the purpose of impregnation and starting a family

Vitamin Coitus is best left to the person's imagination because they usually think of stuff sexier than can be written

How many little neps should one make?

I'd say from one to three

FOR THE LOVE OF NEP LET THIS BE SOLD ON TORA SO THAT GUY CAN SCAN IT

Neptune will you bully pudding user today

Brutal.

Nepgya, would you like to smile with me?
Uzume, let's dream together.
Tease me, Noire!

I will try in a bit

this sounds like a sit-com

Which Nep wants to be lewded next?

Nepgear, would you be okay with a threesome of you, me, and Santa Uzume?

Neptune let's have pudding together

Well then, Nepgear what about a Nepsandwich?

How about now, could it be a yes

Gya is always a plus

Noire, lets hold hands

I have won this round 🍆

Neptune, would you like to hold hands?

Good job

Neptune, do you think Trump-kun is going to win?

Umio will you make America Great if I vote for you

Can I come over, Plutia?

Oh no

I-is this what I think it is?
Can Holla Forums explain?

Sure you're roommates with them but what does a 6 get you with each individual Nep

Well, better get writing

Dubs mean that due to weird circumstances each nep had issues with her basilicom(lack of water, heating or electricity) so they are forced to stay at your home for a while, not all at once though
So you better be carefull that Blanc doesn't see the files with your fanfiction
Keep Nepnep away from the eroge game shelf
Don't let Noire see the few photos you took of her where she looks very cute
Make sure Vert doesnt see your character in 4GO that was made to look just like her

Am I the only one who thinks purple heart looks cuter without the d-pad hair clips?

I think so as well. The clothes and other accessories of the Neps are nice, but ultimately it's the Neps themselves and their character that make them cute. For me, at least.

The clips draw your eyes away from her hair a bit, so without them your eyes get to take in more of her natural beauty.

What if all the spoilered scenarios happen?
At once?

Your house blows up, marking the beginning of Console War II

Vert starts to question you about your character, Noire rushes into the room with a cute photo in her hand, flustered and demanding answers, Blanc comes in either admiring your writing(if you were writing chuuni shounen novels like she does) or wanting to rip your dick off(if she found erotic fanfiction involving her) and then you hear Neptune's scream from the gaming room because she just loaded your save in Kuroinu

I have no clue what this is supposed to be, but I want this.

Attack on lolis

Game of the year every year.

There is currently a sale on bundlestars for the older Nep games, amnesia and FFF.
bundlestars.com/en/games?publishers=Idea Factory International

It's a good day, today. 78th anniversary of the Kristallnacht, too.

What a night

Feels good. I don't have Neptune with a MAGA hat

She's going to drain the swamp of Neptune's laziness and make Planeptune great again.

You do now.

Noticed some green stuff around Nep's right eye, fixed it.

Cool, thanks user

Gearanon here, passing on a public computer.

The moving ended up nicely, with me renting a new, cozier place, for a rather decent cost (50 € more than the previous one, for a clean home with twice the space), but my ISP is troubling me a bit, delaying the internet transfer because of old conflicts with someone in the client service. And while I'm undoing the damage done, there's still some time before I'll get my internet back.

But I'm fine, no worries. My daily prayers for Gear must have helped.

Hey, Gear. Glad to hear you're doing okay, sorry about the internet though. Hopefully you get it back soon

Good to know you didn't die on us

Glad to hear the good news.

Keep soldiering on and remember America is about to become great again

Glad to see you are doing well. I hope things continue to go over smoothly for you. Hope you get to come back soon.

Beautiful

Tsunako continues to improve on perfection. That's going to be my desktop background for quite a while once I get it in a higher resolution.

Why did they make the obvious SI character not an SI and a girl?

What?

Because all the previous SI attempts have been shite.

Producer-kun was fine. GN Beta-SI was not.

NEW THREAD

Please someone release this book.
Also someone make a nep gif like banner related.