Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Namekians don't get to have fun edition

Yes, but this is the sequel and it's much better
Summon him in Single Lobby mode. Multi-Lobby crashes for whatever reason.
Something to do with the renderer being weird with alt+tab. Alt is also the descend button, so do the math. Borderless windowed seems to fix this it just fucking happens, hopefully they'll patch it
Known bug, supposedly being fixed in the Nov. 1 WHENEVER THE LAZY KIKES RELEASE IT patch
The timing is extremely strict. Also, it seems to be buggy with a few mentors, usually the manlets. Train with Ginyu or Piccolo and you should be fine.
You can backdash after a teleport to avoid their spinning strike. This is an important part of the meta so learn this if you don't want to get raped in PvP and high level PvE.
Yes, the new QQ Bang system lets you ignore the stats on clothing and roll with whatever stats you want can get the RNG gods to grant you
Main grind is the QQ Bangs. The RNG for PQs has been dramatically reduced, and Ultimate Finish will always happen if you meet the requirements instead of being RNG.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/454650/discussions/0/276237094310757768/
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/522809173908134431
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to create JC Denton (ITF) (ITF stands for In the flesh) but I'm not sure what to do for his upper and lower body clothes, mainly since you can't have a trench coat.

How's all your fashions going?

I didn't really get a response last thread so I'll ask again. You guys think this game will stay alive long enough to warrant a purchase when holiday sales come around? I'm still wondering if I should get it now or when it possibly goes on sale later.

probably, the first is still somewhat alive

This shit has happened seven fucking times now.

I wanna make a frieze race but all their clothes look the same, its lame as fuck

Could be worse, he could have launched the giant fucking ki ball inches from the ground, instantly fucking up everyone.

That's actually happened a few times…
Outside the map.

Girl buu are so cute in this game.

Good job user. I just want to ruffle her hair and cuddle with her.

I have a shit ton of screenshots where this happened to me.

their asses are fat

wasn't me who drew it

I swear to god, the dub is almost as bad as Big Green.

Can anyone tell me how to
1. invite people to my team
2. make a team of 6 for expert missions
3. deal with this autistic chat system

Its like they hate community and teamwork with how fucking undecipherable this party system is. Either that or I am missing something really obvious.

at the time machine area, theres a party NPC

right, max party size 3 and cant invite people? Do they need to stand near or what?

not sure, max party size i've ever made is 2

3 members max
You invite from the Player List menu option or from a character's infopage
You need to start a team to add members to it

why does anyone even try normal stamina breaking when this exists, I feel dirty even equipping it

Disgusting.

i feel the same, but there are alot of defenders on the internet.

left mouse button x6 or 7 and then go right mouse button, after that use the beerus butter finger go next to the AI use charged right button and do a full right button combo.

REPEAT AD VICTORY

Did anyone ever compile a list of the stuff people say based on your race? I always thought the human ones were funny since everyone thinks you are some sort of mutant like frieza. With sayians though, everyone just kind of expects it.

Half the time for Frost Demons you get confused for Frieza. Even by his own men.

Probably because one of the complaints about X1 was that there was no option to re-play the story, just the missions.

Why would you even want to replay the story? It's just something you grind out as fast as possible to get your unlocks. The cutscenes are all skippable for a reason.

So apparently Gold Frieza only improves beam supers. It doesn't do anything at all for melee or strike supers. Kind of disappointed, since I was making the character as a strike build.

It improves ki blast and speed I think.
If you're putting your points into basic attacks, it also makes your ki blasts stronger.

I'm pretty sure golden form Ki blast is the most dangerous attack in the entire game.

I hear around the block that having a fuck load of basic attack Stat doesn't do shit. Is this true?

I don't know about putting points directly, but I was testing with some QQ Bangs and no stat changes affected the charged ki damage, which was i believe 2295 every time. It's pretty good, on par with a beam super, though it's kind of hard to hit with.

Speed IDK, probably does, but I don't really give a damn about speed at the moment. Maybe when I try to get into multiplayer VS I might learn how it can be useful, but atm base speed for any race is fast enough. The MAIN reason I like Friezas is their stamina regen while attacking which is fucking awesome especially in PVE where you are going to want to attack relentlessly.

I'm just diappointed that my strike-super build is now officially ruined. Gonna have to make a Namek for that I think.

Make a frost demon, get golden form.
get Go go gum skill.

Use go go gum skill, spam ki blasts while in golden form.

You have now broken the game and can melt anything in seconds.

Strike supers don't seem that great, but I still like to use slugs ultimate skill for a finale. If you're having problems hitting with your Ki blast, just grab the go go gum skill. Also a soul to improve ki blasts.

I'll test the exact numbers whenever I get around to making a Wish (reset) on this character, since I have 125 attack right now and I'm going to want to rebuild him to take advantage of that ki blast boost. It won't be today though, no time.

My feeling though is that the 125 attack is definitely worthwhile, at least for a character who relies on basic attacks to do a lot of damage.

Why this post always the same?
It's never "I tested x and found y" or "there's data here that says z".
Instead it's always, "I HEARD THIS THING IS IT REAL?"

You can test it, user. The points you put into it do make a difference, but it's a small difference. If you're doing purely combo-play with high-hit combos, then 125 points into basic attacks is probably going to serve you pretty well.
It's probably not worth putting points into basic attacks if you're going to be using strike or ki supers at all, though. The difference is small, so you gotta keep the hits rolling in for the difference to add up to something significant.

Soz user
I was just asking because I got about 70 basic attack and I usually use that exclusively for leading up to using my ki blast supers like the die die missile barrage and that one move from vegeta that creates a small explosion.

Strike supers basically trade damage for reliability. It's very easy to chain from melee to a strike super. Ki Supers are very hard to hit with unless you set them up just right. Also, Arm Crash is ridiculously good at countering Ultimates, instantly canceling their cast and putting the enemy in guard break for their stupidity. Maybe not useful in PVP but I figure there's always going to be an idiot who thinks he has god mode while using his ultimate.

So I'm supposed to tell him I'm the boss of this gym now, ain't I?

Also, I sided with Frieza before I realized Cooler was on the ship as well. What do you get from him if you decide to side with him?

Nothing. He just gets Metal Form and you golden while Frieza is having PMS in the corner

Nothing different, they just help you get Golden form.

I think you might get a different Super Soul from one of Cooler's missions. Nothing major though, it might even be available at the store.

You are supposed to challenge whoever you sided with. Basically he says "Don't betray me" then you say "No" (I'm gonna betray you), then the conversation goes on for a few prompts, you fight and become the new Emperor. This is required in order to get the distorted egg and golden form (must be frieza race to get the form of course).

You mean just the default Ki Blast? I thought those just paralyzed, unless they changed it from X1. Damn I might have to make a new Frieza Clan character.

Gee I don't fucking know.

Wait, can you get Metal Form, or only Golden? Sounds like Golden is better but Metal looks cooler to me, no pun intended

There's a respec option, so tests aren't that hard to do.

so is this game as good or better than last one?

It still requires collecting all of the dragon balls. So that's like an hour to an hour of grinding just so that you can test something.

I said I'd do it tomorrow, probably.

It's pretty much a straight upgrade.

Most of the first game is rehashed one way or another, so if you bought XV1 you might be disappointed with XV2. It IS better in pretty much every single way possible, but it might not have enough improvement/new stuff to stand on its own.

Depending on what soul you have, you can change your Ki blast now.

Frost demons with golden form get a unique ki blast which makes it become a death beam. Its hard to hit when just spamming it on its own, but it can connect easily with combos and it does so much damage that it out damages my full punching combo.

Opinion, how is the name "AyyCee" for a frieza? Was originally intended to be AC as in Air Conditioner, though it could also be pronounced Icy as well.

kek, alright then.

Yeah, it just confused me for a moment.
Also, Golden form confirmed balling.

Just Golden, but honestly that would have been pretty cool. Would make picking sides more meaningful as well.

That's a lie, you could replay the story missions in the time vault.

how about just being all round superior. Tell me when you find a better ultimate, strike or ki based that is better than Justice Combo.

justice combo is great, just use it after a melee hit-confirm and unless they use an evasive skill it's not going to miss. Still, I'm pretty sure shit like perfect kamehameha will do more damage, plus you know, range.

Dayum shame.

perfect kameha takes alot of effort to combo into, takes 4 stock instead of 3 and does less damage that justice combo. I tested it. In terms of Ki moves. The super move tri-beam does more than a lot of ultimate skills per ki and is easier to combo into.

You would have to be killed and left half of a dismembered head floating in space, and then be found by the Big Geti Star and converted into Metal Form.
It's not really a "transformation".

but gold is a metal

Don't worry user, I'll check those digits for you.

Am I missing something? I tried everything I could think of before hitting alt-f4 but, are you not allowed to disconnect from an online lobby unless the host leaves? I must be blind.

Holy fuck this sounds awesome. Besides the standard blast and the Frieza Clan/Frost Demon not sure if the latter is canon, but it sounds cool stun, what can you get?

Sure it is. You just unsheathe your katana, which you have you fucking weeaboo, slice your body accordingly, and blast yourself off into space towards Big Geti Star with whatever Ki you have left.

paralyze - frost demon
death beam - golden form
power: Giant ki ball
rush: rapid fire volley based on time held
homing: giant ki ball that floats, tap again and it homes in

what i've seen so far,supposedly there's an explosion one

What's the best stat spread if I wanna minmax a Majin?

Can other races obtain pants like super buus? Or is it a majin only clothing?

So Homing is like a landmine of sorts until you make it home in? Cool shit, but is it viable?

Help me decide on a race

I was a freezer last time so I kind of want to mix it up but I got addicted to the speed

there's Uub's clothes, which look the same

Be a real human bean, my 5 demands it.

Is the patch out for any console or are they seriously blueballing EVERYONE, not just Steamgoys?

super souls can alter your basic ki blast as well

Apparently for steamfags the game was released already patched.

steamcommunity.com/app/454650/discussions/0/276237094310757768/

Why would you ever play a namekian?

God damn it I love this ultimate. It's kinda hard to pull off sometimes because there's plenty of time to get out of the way, but when it hits it's really satisfying.

to give people their daily dose

Yeah, you could replay the story missions and watch the cutscenes, but nothing outside the missions. There was story stuff in toki toki city you couldn't do again.

Yes you can, I've got it and combined it with Broly's top to make a pretty rad set

That was some fun shit, he deserved to have a rampage after all the shit he's been through

you gotta be krillin me

in pve so far yes

Reminder to pick up Best Ultimate as soon as possible pls no nerf

Hercule Is Number One came after that one, but it wasn't nearly as much fun. By fun I mean terrifying.

Don't know where my text went. I just started but where do I get this.

I like playing as a Human because of the unique range of attitudes characters say about a human character

Turles

Welp good to see that they did literally nothing to improve the retarded ai from xenoverse 1. looks like a skip for me

Only thing mandatory is health really since they got the biggest healthpool.

You're going to feel really retarded when I tell you that this game has a training mode

He's in training mode

I wouldn't just look at one webm and decide.
The boss fights don't fuck around. Especially the Cooler/Frieza one.

That thing is a broken mess. Who thought that was fun? Nobody, that's who.

Next you'll say you were just pretending to be retarded, fucking faggot.

Can you make lewd majins in this game? I can settle for mods that do it.

Xenoverse 1 had lewd mods so it can be assumed that 2 will be getting them too. There are some skimpier or skintight outfits that can be worn by majins in the stock game but nothing truly lewd.

So now we wait for news on a fix for our current issues.

I don't believe that, it's just damage control.
If that were true then giant nameks would have their nerf and we could start a new character with the same progress, among other things.
The reality is probably that PC has some more issues that they are taking longer to address.

This must be bait.

That's the best ult?

I use Special Beam Cannon on my human striker who has 0 points in Ki Blasts and it takes out about a half+ of a health bar each time.
It's pretty fucking great.

Also, anyone know where to get that "fire sphere" strike ultimate that's supposedly really good?
No idea the name of it, I think one of the Shadow Dragons use it.

So fucking disappointing.
I'm not the only one who thinks the way the characters are listed is fucking stupid am I?

They should've cleaned this shit up.
Hell Trunks' has "Trunks (Future)" and "Trunks" under the one icon.

Very hard to knock you out of it since it has a very quick start up time like special beam cannon does, except that if you leave it then the ki shield can make ults like Perfect Kamehameha its bitch. Also has a wider AOE than special beam cannon. Heck, equipping both at once would actually be a great combo since big fuckoff beams are pretty easy to beat in this one.

I remember you nigga

Nameks never die

Well the green ones do anyway.

He has some sort of clever name, right?

Guys

Super drain

Stamina damage

Clever enough I suppose.

Interestingly enough, nobody has worked out the joke behind my new saiyan qt's name yet.

Aniseed?

Well done user, you're the first.
Aniseed is also known as anise which I adapted.

I know! She's named after Obama! That's why she's fat and black-ish gray! :^)

It seems odd that nobody has gotten that. It's kind of obvious if you've spent more than 20 minutes in a kitchen.

I showed that to a friend of mine and he almost pissed himself with laughter.

Haha, kitchen. Y-Yeah.
Only reason I know what aniseeds are is because I really like Black Jack gum things and sambuca is my favourite spirit while all my friends hate them

It was more a crack at these guys.

Is it worth going through the game entirely in single player?

You mean there are people who think "HAHAHA LOOK I'M DISCUSSING THE OTHER THING INSTEAD OF THE THING YOU WANT ME TO DISCUSS XDDD" is funny? thank god i'm not alone

I heard there was a soul just for golden form, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone know what it is?

Sorry user, I was talking about the picture

Hit's clothing if you can get it in this game.

heck

user please

Do you want to talk about it buddy?

Fucking Namco, since the Great Ape Nappa expert mission is bugged, there's hardly anyone around to play the rest of the expert missions with

talk about THIS *unzips dick*

cheating is fun when the game just lets you

Please don't do this.

*rezips* rude

That outfit really looks like your character is wearing a button shirt and panties

That's probably the point isn't it

Wait a fucking second. Since we're not even trying to stay on topic, when the fuck did Kojima get facial hair? inb4 >kojima

My current Saiyan.

I'm going for a build that focuses on Ki supers, Ki amount (naturally) and Stamina.

Get a load of this faggot.

currently trying to figure out texture editing to make them stripped or very lightly laced :^)

my saiyan got dragged out of bed and had to deal with shit before she could get properly dressed

Vegetable puns are enforced by the Saiyan patriarchy and I will not stand for it.

I don't blame him. It's hard to make a pun based off 0c0c92.

Okay, that's actually pretty funny.

Ki using female saiyan.
Whatcha think?

Here's my names for the races

Saiyan: Potat, Daiko, Apargus, Cauli, Maiz, Salot, Parsle, Rhuba, Umpki, Zuccini

Namekian: Reed, Basson, Bansuri, Your Mother's Tits and Bongo

Freezerpops: Cicle, Freidge, Eisbaux, Cauld and Your Average Woman

Majin Buu: Booby, Buuberry, Buugi, Buuly and Chewing Gum

Humans: Pants, Shorts, Stained Underwear and Shirt

Get the Trunks super soul that makes your ki blasts way better. It makes you use 100 ki for charged ki blasts, but that's no big deal if you have a huge pool of ki.

Also, Final Shine.

I've wanted to make a similar build, actually- let me know how it works out, user.

Look at the first picture as you read the above statement. You need to take a five minute break and get some fresh air.

Look at the first picture again as you read the statement above as well. This is getting embarrassing now

Look at the second picture as you read the statement above. You have redeemed yourself and now I will wait until something else takes my interest inside of this thread on this anonymous image board. Farewell for now.

it works out well so far. Although perhaps a human, with their constant ki regeneration, may have been better.

What I want to know is how the fuck this game expects me to pull off a 35 hit combo without a stamina focused build?

Hold on, what was the Namekian name before Bongo?

I honestly had a friend who kept a spare sock under his hat, I still don't know why but there was more than one occasion where he was prepared.

Well investigated, doctor. I'll admit, you did well on discovering my many mental flaws besides flamboyant homosexuality, but there is one significant thing that will prove your points futile, and your work fruitless.

My dubs. Check em faget

Whoops, i meant trips

You just can't catch a break, can you?

I can catch you being a homogay !!!LOL!!!
sage when off-topic pls, give non-catalog users a breather from all our autism

Bomb type is majin default. Homes in slightly, moves slow, second input air detonates. Bomb is MASSIVE damage, comparable to gold and most supers. Great against apes especially

What's a good strike super to have on a character that's mostly ki-blast super based? I like Critical Upper so far, but I kinda want to change it up a little.

Also, why are the finger beam attacks so bad. Emperor's Death Beam needs 4 ki bars and barely does any damage if you don't let it drain your entire meter. Same goes for Crazy Finger Beam, but being a super it does even less damage. The only decent one I've used so far is Death Beam.
Very disappointing.

Holy shit, so it's like a visible version of Kosaku's air bombs from Eyes of Heaven? Majins can run Ki builds, right? Or were they melee fighters primarily?

are they*

Goddamn this can't download fast enough

Dude, just combo whatever you want with the beerus finger ray.

I haven't done his instructor quest yet, I guess I'll do those next. Is it good?

heh
It breaks stamina on hit and 5 second stun.

It is fantastic.

What is this madness?

Buu literally made the first female buu after looking at a porn mag.

Well, you see, originally, Majin Buu created female Majins after reading porn.

Truly he is the hero life and hometown deserves.

Thunder Flash is breddy fuggin gud, but I only recently got it and haven't got the chance to really fuck around with it.

user that was fucking SAVAGE.

You've entered a bold new world, user

Looks like it's pretty difficult to land a hit with it since it's pretty slow though. But then again it would be broken as fuck if it wasn't.
Or maybe I'm just bad.

Don't think I have that one yet. Where do you get it?

From the skill shop, but I dunno when it actually unlocks. I just beat Golden Freeza and Metal Cooler, so probably around there.

not really, you can land it after you throw someone to the ground most of the time, or just hit them with a light stamina break before using it. It's massively OP, and damn useful.

Fuck your dubs.

If you want to have an easier time landing it, use skills that spiral enemies upward, like Dodorias uppercut skill.

You may want to try Super Dragon Fist for a strike super. Good for closing medium-short distances where an enemy would dodge to the side and punish if you used a ki blast super.

giant nameks were never good, ppl just needed to git gud. giant nameks were a free kill to me. All you did was stand at their feet and none of their moves could hit you besides the shockwave which has such a long animation that you can block and by the time it's done they run out of stamina and are broken for you to get a free combo.

I don't think that guy was saying they need to be nerfed, only that they are going to be and it hasn't happened yet, as proof that PC wasn't pre-patched.

Was Dragonball online canon?

lurking normalfag forums has made me irritable. Despite the facts, "NAMEK OP" is consensus and youtube e-celeb niggers that don't really know how to play the game propagate this.

I never got why people thought it was op. Al lyou do is just go under them to their knees or ankles and wail on them. Did people not get that? They cant even move fast. I think people just rush in to attack them and then get their shit kicked in which makes them not like it.

Now the nerf made it so the form is useless and deals 50 percent damage. People with max stamina say it only lasts 25 seconds too without anyone attacking you.

Sort of.

i can't imagine what these people play like in real fighting games.

I even bothered to make a Giant Namek build coz everyone was saying it's OP. It frail as fuck and has lower damage output than my Frieza guy.

Holy shit, somehow I never thought I'd see a desert rain frog posted.

Arm Crash, which you get from training with Nappa, is really fucking useful. It's chargeable for more reach and power, and, if your opponent is blocking or using an Ult when you hit with it, they're hit with a Hard Stamina Break. If you're good with your timing, the move has enough I-Frames to truck right through any Ult thrown your way.

All the moves you get from nappa are pretty good. Genocide shell is situational though, but it works well with bomber dx and milky cannon.

I wouldn't say that's a scream so much as a squeak.

Fuck this faggot dragon and his bullshit.

man I play on PC where the expert mission bosses bug out half the time and end up under the floor. Furtherst I've gotten is Metal Cooler coz it bugs out 9/10 times.

I am on PC too, don't get many bugs with the expert missions though, except once with the Nappa tutorial

is it to do with frame rate? i know bethesda games go crazy when at high frame rates.

I am running the game at 144-158FPS. maybe I should cap it at 60 or something, but it really bothers me visually since im not used to it. I also recently played something at 30FPS, fucking headaches man.

What are the odds they'll retcon all the shit about GT except Pan and the Shadow Dragons?

So do the region versions for this game actually matter or is it only region locked on steam like most games?

i think they'll make it happen in another universe or timeline

No region restrictions, you can play with players from other regions, but the ping will probably suck.

Cool time to buy a russian key then.

Don't you get how divergent timelines work, user? Everything is canon but also nothing is canon.

Strike Supers or Blast Supers, which one is more fun

Better have a ton of TP

If anyone is having trouble Z-ranking the Advancement Tests (required to unlock the 6th test which rewards Unleash Potential), I have some advice that should work even if you suck.

All you need to worry about are the following awards:

That's it. Everything else you need should come naturally if you win (eg vanquisher, undefeated etc). You will NOT need "No sweat" or a fast clear time. The earlier tests might have stricter requirements but I know for sure this works for the 5th and even the 6th test no problem.

If only you could custom color all of that shit.

So to put it in tl;dr how broken is this game? I remember the first Xenoverse being completely broken and ki blast foused.

do 3 throws is another easy one to add on
also use a HP item near the end to finish with over 80% HP
equip meteor crash for easy mode combo score awards.

no it wasn't. For missions Blue Hurricane strike skill was raped all content. Versus was whoever ran out of stamina first lost and infinite combos.

Let me guess you get your info off gamefaqs.

hidden

Why don't you make like a banana, and go fuck yourself.

ok, which one of you is it?
also take mr.satan as my instructor or keep it as nappa?

hidden

I abused blue hurricane myself. It was pretty OP.

Also you seem pretty autistic. Inb4 hidden.

How in the fuck do I get Recoome Eraser Gun to drop?

I tried enough times the normal way, and then I heard a rumor that you have to kill him before Turles shows up. That's fucking insane, but I can manage it with Cooler Supernova. But it still isn't fucking dropping.

Will I get a skill drop notification?

You're not responding to my question and instead just keeping up the strawman so yes hidden.

Looks like the server just went down, was booted out of the single lobby just now.

Is it happening?

How are they using strawmen? You're very clearly wrong, and ignoring all evidence to the contrary, and then chucking a bitchfit when nobody agrees with your blatant misinformation.

You can only be on the server for three hours, I think. Were you on the server for three hours?

Still not replying to my post. Hidden.

SINGLE lobby, I was also just booted a couple minuets ago and I haven't even been home for 3 hours.

That only happens for multi-lobby I think, seems other people got booted out just now as well.

I came to this thread to tell you your character is adorable

Only dumb gays will hide this post

I never really got Blue Hurricane to work. Videos I see using it the damage is only barely better than melee attacks. For missions I typically just used Giant Storm (blast ult) and super saiyan if I was on a saiyan. Maybe not as good, but easier to use and not requiring a full strike build.

IDK how multiplayer went down since I never bought XV1, but I heard a ton of complaining about saiyan blast spam.

Then I guess 01465d is a dumb gay.

Wait, that's not actually Yajirobe? Mad props to whoever made it. Not me, I made a qt human.

You mean the Fuck You-sized explosion out of nowhere, right? Is it still viable, for those who got it in X2? Shit was fun in the tutorial.

Also, what rewards do I get for competing all Elder Kai Training missions?

much obliged

So far Giant Storm seems about as viable as any other blast ult. Bit easier to hit with than most beams but I feel like they buffed the AI to be able to dodge/block ultimates far more often. FYI Giant Storm is purchasable from the skill vendor after maybe 2 or 3 sets of story missions, I remember getting it sometime before I was done with the Frieza saga.

I used it for a while then switched to a melee/strike character.

Tell me about it. Fuck I didn't realize I didn't have to finish anyone off with Scatter Kamehameha in Krillin's final training mission, and hitting Saibamen with those things were a fucking NIGHTMARE.

How are you liking Melee? I keep relapsing into my rushdown Square combo into whatever Strike skill I have playstyle, but god I love Ki Blasts. And my character's ass.

I pretty much spam the same melee combo, (xbox controller) Using a Frieza, X until I get the dashing punch, then spam Y. Far as I can tell Frieza combos don't mix very well with vanish continuations, but at least it does a good bit of damage. I throw in Justice Combo whenever I feel like it and Arm Crash for guard/ult breaks.

I just finished Beerus' training, God of Destruction's Rampage seems like a pretty good skill and God of Destruction's anger (blast) is good regardless of the fact that I have negative Blast power.

I am glad they added Cooler to this one, better now than waiting until 3.

Thanks guys, now I know to never trust anime Holla Forums on game recommendations.

steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/522809173908134431
OH SHIT!

aw yeah, Holla Forums raiding group when?

Oh cool, so it's basically like the online Ur Dragon in Dragon's Dogma?
Can't wait for the exciting new feature where the raid boss glitches below the arena. Because they didn't patch our fucking game

Cooler was always a budget Frieza with a shitty rip-off Ginyu Force

They were more of a shitty Zarbon, Dodoria and Appule.

But he was cooler.

All the non-Toriyama movie villains are basically just repackaged actual villains if you think about it.
Off the top of my head
Cooler is Frieza
Lord Slug is King Piccolo
Turles is Vegeta with a gimmick
Janemba is Buu
And more but I can't remember shitty movies right now. Maybe the reason Broly is so popular is because he's the only unique movie villain.

actually wait

sorry but that does not fly with my NEET sleep schedule, good luck to any britbongs here doing this though.

the life of a poorfag is suffering my friends, I hope you all have fun

Android 13 was Cell with a southern accent.
Dr Willow was basically post-death Gero, a villain who only appeared in the movies, mixed with that guy who stole Goku's body, which at the time was admittedly an original concept.
Broly was Kid Buu.
Did I miss anyone?

There's absolutely no way this is possible with AI teammates.

Absolute bullshit, right?

The way I see it, you're supposed to stamina break him eventually and then unload all of your ultimates on him while he's stunned.
Unfortunately, AI is not capable of thinking and would rather knock him behind a building after he stamina breaks. They also don't know how to stop him from doing the pinball attack.

its truly suffering, friend

Have you tried going into it with a group?

Not yet, it gets laggy at this time of night because someone fucked up the lines here recently and even then I don't think I'd find anybody, people don't want to touch expert missions until they're fixed.

well, then, I guess you're shit outta luck.

why even bother

Fuck my god damned ass I did it.

And to think it's probably gonna get worse from here too.

Considering XV2 still contains the first game's bandaid fix of "Online is capped at 60fps", that may be an issue.

Wow I'm so excited for a raid quest that probably flat out won't work because the niggers still haven't patched our game

Only 1? It still works.

Why the fuck do people do this?

I honestly don't know.
It's pathetic.

I haven't encountered any bugs myself, but shit like that drives me up the fucking wall.

I bought that Dragon Fist move from the TP vendor (strike ult, 200 TP). It does about 25% more damage than Justice Combo but even the TRAINING BOTS set to STANDING dodge it. I had to set them to player controls to land a hit.

Why does no one realize that the vast majority of ultimates should be comboed into, or used after a stamina break?

Of course you're not going to be able to pull off the most powerful moves in the game without first stunning your opponent, it wouldn't be much of a challenge then, would it?

Nah dude I used the Dragon Fist Ult as well and it never fucking lands, even when I guard/stamina broke them.
Your character kicks the opponent away, then starts to use the Dragon Fist.
The problem is that the kick usually knocks them out of place.

Everyone is still too used to XV1 retard AI and SSJ spam
That's what I get for underestimating Saiyan Elite

I think the problem is that between the time your character does the kick and when the dragon hits the enemy recovers from the hitstun of the kick. All they have to do then is press jump. There's literally no way to combo it because the first hit breaks whatever combo you are setting up.

That shit was the worst vs Jaco of all characters. Super Elite says what

Infuriating.

It makes a lot of ults range from hard to impossible to use. Like Kaioken x20 Kamehameha.

I've never had problems with Beam Ults hitting, I usually do the combo that knocks them to the ground then fire it instantly after, but the fact I play a striker and there are next to no strike ults it's annoying when the ones that do exist are a pain to hit with.

Trying to get I think it's Nova Shenrons Ult, the one where you envelop yourself in a sphere of fire and fly around.
But I don't know how to acquire it since it doesn't seem to be on PQ's, I'm guessing it's the "I want a new Ultimate Attack" wish.

finished the story, finished all training missions (there are WAY too many trainers). Haven't even touched PQs. Working on some of the Expert Quests right now, just finished kid Buu (#7 I think) so far they are reasonably easy solo, the only big thing to watch out for is that mind control, you have to be ready to dodge it because you are the only one who will usually free COMs and often all 5 will get hit the same time (if all 6 get hit it's game over).

Expert bosses will do at most one "big move" per health bar, either a huge ki ball, a knockback blast or a mind control, depending on what that boss has, so if it's a mind controller be cautious any time you reach a new bar until he uses it. Also, Apes are REALLY easy to lock down with Gold Frieza and/or Bomb Ki blasts (bomb is faster cast/higher DPS as long as you are close range, but that puts you in range to be hit by his evasive), they rarely even get to use a special unless they do it instantly after getting their stamina back.

Also, bring a beam Super to deal with the giant orbs, X10 kamehameha seems to work pretty well, 2 fully charged casts are working so far.

I don't see it on any of the Wish-lists online. I'm guessing it's an expert quest then.

You mean those things that are broken?
Fan-fucking-tastic.

I've been doing a bunch of them, had them glitch exactly one time. Of course, with blasts to lock down monkeys who are the most likely to glitch that sort of explains it.

That never happened to me, and I have reached the Expert missions where you fight several powered up bosses.

Endless Shoot is actually pretty useful because your character hops backward before firing it. Not too powerful, but good for breathing space.

The issue I think is that there are a few moves better for it and have better utility. Buu Buu punch is really good for strike characters for that reason if you are a majin character.

Also healing people in high level quests is so satifying.

Can you get any other pieces of Android 13's clothes or is the hat the only piece available?

Sooo, can I learn the Kaoiken from the mission were it drops right, no other limit or requierment, right? I ask beacuse I have done it a few times now and no drop.

I'm pretty sure it is RNG, user. Don't forget to get Ultimate Finish.

I carried over Arm Crash because it was awesome in the first game, since you had super armor while charging it up and while performing it. In 2, the super armor while charging it is gone, but you still have it while performing it, so I ditched it in favor of doing charged Y guard breaks.

I remember one time I did the exact same thing as Cooler in

I had a moment like that in XV1 with my Recoome fangirl

Yeah, I just unlocked it. It took a of tries though.

On a semi related note. Is it just me or Flying Nimbus is super fun?

where do you think you are?

This is now a Capsule Core thread

Supreme kai of time is cutest

I dunno, she doesn't pass the pervert's litmus test

Also if you're a female patroller and you've gotten your butt touched, this is the likely culprit

I know your character is a slut but
not even fit to be in the Time Patrol tbh

This is the kind of nepotism at work when you're Garter Brief's sister

How do I consistently get food for buu?
Anyone got a good method?

Just completed the story. It was pretty enjoyable. Shame I couldn't get my character from 1 into this one though since I pirated both.
I might do another character, does progress carry over or not?

cute

talk to random patrollers in the city to get food. Get milk from Krillin's side mission
Find food laying around the ground (fish in water, vegetables in namek fields)

Didn't know the krillin bit, thank you kindly

You can also buy a shit ton of water. Around 34 bottles is one bar. It is pretty easy if you just farm pq 23 for hercule badges.

you usually get 2/3 milks depending on how many deliveries it has. By the time you advance the story to Beerus chapter you should be able to buy food from the item shop

Cmon brah

????????

Never skip tail day

He probably doesn't realize that the first Broly movie came out during the Cell Games Saga.

and also that their motivations, personalities, and even fighting styles aren't alike whatsoever

holy shit I didn't see this, I feel retarded
Many thanks anons

Feels bad man.
Feels good man…
SKoT please don't make me repair the timeline.

Also is anyone disappointed that we didn't get any quests where we have to sabotage the heroes?
Obviously don't have it that fucking edgy, but it could be fun playing the bad guy for the greater good.

Yes, it's the single biggest reason the story was mediocre. It was always just
Even the first game handled that one better, having them fuck with the timeline in more subtle ways, like
wheras in 2 it's just
XV2 improves upon the original in almost every way, but the story is not one of them.

I'd have liked future gohan getting a power up from towa and mira so you need to join the androids in killing gohan. If you don't the time patrol won't exist.

Raditz part redone:
That so hard?

Fuck, can you imagine what would happen if Trunks found out?

Actually, they can have it as edgy as they want.
The story could be fucking amazing.

Hell, if I was in charge of the story, I'd just make it:
Then they could make good on their whole "change the timeline!" blurb my making your choices matter
Could even have some interesting scenarios, like saving Krillin's life preventing Goku from going Super Saiyan, thus making the final showdown with Frieza near-impossible to survive. Or even betraying the heroes and becoming the main antagonist yourself by the end of it.

Huh, I didn't even think of that. That would have made it a lot more fun, yeah.

That would be pretty great, even just having it so you have to stay with the heroes for a little bit rather than just joining them at the fights

Also shit like this could be good

Hell even having to resort to telling Piccolo that you're from the future and that "this is how shit is supposed to go, could you cover me and try make that stuff happen while I take down these morons please?" Could be great.

I like the idea, but how would you get multiplayer mixed in with this? The devs working on this seem to want to push both single player and multiplayer.

Why is this allowed?

I saw that guy.
Faggot wouldnt join in the bingo dance 2 spin.

At long last… I have finally attained my Perfect Form…

You can buy a cell hat without his wings in the TP medal shop today. Just incase you wasn't aware.

Why does it seem like Piccolo is the only guy you could count on solemnly making sure history doesn't change for the better?

The banter mentors have in this game is amazing.

Also
>eventually he falls in love with your fighting style

Probably because of keeping the whole BulmaxVegeta thing a secret and still warning everyone of the androids.

Official List of Smuggest Villains

Cell > Frieza > Goku Black/Zamasu > Super Buu

He's split off from a planetary god and eventually fuses with one.

He understands that some laws need to be obeyed.

He seems like the guy to understand that doing the right thing to change history may have terrible consequences in the future. Also this

With king piccolo still in hell, I always wondered why didn't piccolo and him fuse.

Raditz is just sad.
He only wants a friend who doesn't look down on him

He even asks you to train him eventually. He will will start by saying ti is to learn tactics, but then it seems more and more legit over time.

because unless it involves gohan piccolo doesn't care too much but is still fused with the guardian of earth. He wouldn't entirely care if someone like say krillin died fighting, but he would want krillin to have a fair chance
at his fight. He wouldn't change history due to it just being that way. I wouldn't trust him with anything involving future gohan though, he's too much of a dad to not stop him from dieing

Hah. Mad jelly.

The villians are the best mentors.
D-Rank something:
"Don't worry, this is why I'm training you!"
C-Rank something:
"You'll get better kid!"
B-Rank something:
"You're doing good work."
A-Rank something:
"Fantastic work keep doing me proud!"
S-Rank:
"You must be hiding more of your power, SHOW ME!!!"
Z-Rank:
"HAHA! There's nothing more I can teach you!"

D-Rank:
"Uhh… Okay."
C-Rank:
"Umm… Don't worry about it, happens to a lot off people. Except me of course."
B-Rank:
"Good work I guess."
A-Rank:
"Hey you're doing great!"
S-Rank:
"Incredible, you're best besides me!"
Z-Rank:
"WHAT!? You're this powerful impossible?"

Tien is only the real bro hero mentor.
"Training with Frieza? Shit dude, he knows what he's doing. Take his lessons to heart and just remember to stay safe."

He's pretty fucking bro-tier when you max friendship with him.
He actually acknowledges you're stronger than him and tells you to update him with stuff you're doing and techniques you've learned.
He only get annoyed when you train with Nappa and that's because Nappa treats him like shit.
"You never looked down on me despite being stronger? You wish to continue training under me? You're a true friend."
RIP in peace bro.

Go talk to Krillin, it's pretty funny.

Cell truly is perfect.

What the fuck Goku
The guy literally wants to murder you
I'm convinced Goku suffers some form of brain damage

I never wanted to feel for the dead this way.

If raditz was sent to earth like goku he would have been a good guy

I forgot, Goku is pretty cool with you.
I reckon he's that way because he knows that none of the villians are a threat to you and him so he's excited about you willing to train with anyone to get stronger.

Definitely, hell I reckon if it wasn't for the fact Nappa and Vegeta were coming to get him in a year he would've became a good guy as well…
And also if Goku and Piccolo found a way to beat him without him dying that is.

Guys, it happened again. I should really stop alt-tabbing. At least it's like Nimbus is actually flying now.
Fucking notice me, Crove.

Freezer commented on me having Raddits as my mentor. He just insulted him and then insulted me.

well he did fall headfirst into a ravine when he was a kid

raditz had a hard life.

I like to think he's cheering goku on from hell

I'm pretty sure Goku secretly stopped giving a fuck a long time ago.

I always wondered what his SSJ3 form would look like.

It would probably just become a tail on his head.

Goku says something along the lines of "We could've been good rivals if you weren't so evil" to Frieza in one of the missions.

All we can do is speculate because he's DEADDEAD!

We can only assume he is proud that his little bro killed him and then went on to do all the stuff he did. He got a warrior's death.

Nice to see they care

Or he's still being bullied by Nappa.

Pretty sure Revival of F implies that Hell is catered to the person in it.
So Raditz hating being called "Weakling Raditz" would be surrounded by people mocking him for being so weak.
They would be getting stronger and he either wouldn't be allowed to train or he would but wouldn't benefit from it.

I think it would have been neat to see raditz become a good guy. He does have a last moment of regret after he realized how far goku was willing to go to save everyone. I just have no idea why they do not mention what happens to him anywhere. He never really gets mentioned even.

Toriyama isn't known for having good memory.

reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ground items. Food items spawn in semi fixed locations, if you learn them you can go between transfer stations and grab 5 to 10 pickups of 1 to 3 each after every mission in a minute or two.

2 in mushroom zone, one high one low, both at the base of random giant mushrooms
2 in namekian zone in or near cabbage patch
1 in bamboo forest near fish statue or hut
1 at resort in water

There are others but further from transfer stations. I skip lower mushroom too

transform finish, ult attack finish, 3 ult kills 5 ult hits 35 combo. No speed or health bonus needed.

Why is the entire Frieza Force so likeable in this game, holy shit.

I fucking did it, thanks user.
Didn't get a 35 hit combo but I think the No Sweat pushed me over the edge.
Didn't realise that finding a way to cram as many ultimates as possible in was the way to do it. Fuck Gotenks, landing an ultimate on that little fucker is pure suffering.

because after watching the frieza saga 5 times in a row while waiting for new eps there was nothing to do but like them. we deserve for them to be likeable characters.

I won btw

Truly the greatest mentor.

Villians > Heroes

FUCK YOU!

That ult is really satisfying isn't it?
Oh god why.

Anything else work well as a cheongsam? I normally use the qipao or the ultimate turtle hermit costume.

You get to take on the big man soon.
Barry himself

embarrassing

I need an alternative to Big Bang Attack that destroys monkeys but that I can also use in actual combat. I've had this slotted since day 1 because it's so fucking useful for monkeys and other such things but in actual 1v1 combat it's now garbage since its tracking was nerfed hardcore.

It's called Power Ki Blast-type.
I'm not even shitposting, it fucks their stamina up hardcore.

RIP

Power has nothing on Bomb type. It does more than double the damage, but you have to get close to maximize the fire rate. At short range Bomb actually outperforms Golden Frieza blasts (lower damage but higher rate)

This shit is so broken that it shits on Expert Quests.

Hey look, Dabura made it into the game after all!

Rate me

I approve of this character. Its a shame you can't recolor clothes though. I would think that should have been an option considering how much of the game revolves around customizing.

Where is her hat? Can you not get the communist pig's hat?

in xenoverse 1 there were mods to make clothing recolourable
I'm sure that will come along for this as well. and no commi pig hat seems to not be around

Well thats a damn shame, mods can't come fast enough.

I think they know

Maybe I shouldn't use my poor little henchmen as training dummies, I actually killed him with that one Special Beam Cannon.

They made great ape festival an expert mission

Which until they patch the ape blasts is luck based on if you can win

did that one, I think they got off maybe 1 blast?

Like I said, luck, if any of the apes bugs out and flies off the map, you're fucked

now try it when the fucker is underneath the map and your energy blasts can't hit him through the ground

Unoptimal/10

its like that dorkly/collegehumor video

I have no idea what to use for evasive, mostly because I never fucking use evasive. I'm using armored charge right now on expert mission #15 just to try and gtfo. Also Gigantic Omega seems to be my best option so far to break through that stupid autododge shit (replaced Rampage)

And you had BETTER fucking max basics if your gonna go for expert quests, those time limits are killer.

it took beating the game and having a fuckload of health items to finally beat this. fuck these faggots and fuck their gangup tactics.

I know exactly what you are talking about. I never actually lost to them but damn if it wasn't close.

It's not just gangup tactics, the fuckers protect each other. If you are hitting one a second one will run up and use their own evasive to knock you off, assuming they don't just charge kick you.

Cheap fuckers.

How the hell did you manage to get stamina broken

try to fire off anything or gaurd and you get broken

They always know when you are getting ready to us an ultimate skill, and I managed to miss.

Just another reason not to use Ki Blasts

Justice combo can't be stopped that way.

I think I figured out how to beat #15. Just go gold frieza and spam blasts like you've never spammed before. Shit ignores the "auto dodge" and does massive damage, hits about 1/3rd of the time, which is plenty.

You're going to regret it past Mission 10.

What's better, Super Saiyan or Potential Unleashed?

I'm working on Mission 15 actually. Basic attack buffs basic ki blasts, it SHOULD work on golden (untested) which leaves me with

The damage increase still isn't much assuming everyone saying not to level Basic Attack is to be believed, I think if you're doing expert missions with AI it'd be better to increase Ki Blast Supers instead since they can't auto-dodge those either, and you can get bigger chunks of damage out at a time.

Though I play human, so I don't know what Gold Freezies do.

Gold Freezie gets a rather sizable boost to ki blast supers, and a pocket death beam that deals a fuckload of damage if you manage to hit something.

Put it this way, that damage is a single shot

Seems decent enough.
I just have Potential Unleashed, Max Charge and Special Beam Cannon which sometimes seems to do at least 1/3 of a health bar or more. In general, the auto-dodge doesn't work against Ki Blast Supers but you need allies to keep them locked down on a place so you can hit them.

I keep getting fucked by friezas blue shit, it frequently kills the whole team

In the time it takes you to fire a special beam cannon I can fire 3-5 blasts, the blasts cost nothing and if they hit they charge almost a full bar each.

Yeah too bad I'm not a freezer pop huh

Where the raid quest at?

Found it.

According to in-game (news board) it's supposed to be 3 hours from now.

I'm doing it right now.
Group when?

I don't see the portal, but sure I'll group with you, just find AyyCee at Hercule's House

Hmm, you in europe by any chance? Further searching shows that they might have the times split, and US won't start for 3 hours.

If you're next to the Hercule's House rift you should be able to see it.

Yeah you're right, it's split, looks like yours will start as soon as mine ends. It's a laggy mess so far so don't expect much.

Is there anything more satisfying than landing a fully charged death crasher from across the stage?

(checked)
Please tell me you guys aren't saying it starts at 3 PM est. I just got a part time job recently and I have to start at 3 today.

It just ended for yuropoors. It should start for burgers right now actually.
We failed the raid, we didn't even get him to lvl 70, good luck.

Does it control like Tenkaichi 3 yet? Don't know how they could fuck the control scheme so bad ever since Raging Blast.

I'm winning

There are a LOT more murricans I think, it's already at 36

Getting him to about 40 is pretty quick but at some point he starts getting a million health points and from there it's just a slog to get through.
This was him at 60.

I think the trick is people should go with as few people as possible. 3 groups of 2 means 12 coms contributing to damage in addition to the 6 players

Your right, it's at level 43 now I think, but the time is almost half over. Unless people really speed up in the last hour, no way we are getting it done.

Why is this trash in my fucking game?

Forgot to mention that this is what it looks like if you hit 0 hp on a level. Nothing special sadly.

Kill it with fire
Remove it

New thread?

New thread there better not be another one up already

they updated the game, water is buyable at item shop.

34 water = one buu kid

go nuts