Bipartisan DACA Deal Reached In Senate! White House Rejects Stating: "There’s still a ways to go.”

archive.is/xPTfd

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PapRE
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/09/president-trump-meets-with-democrats-and-republicans-to-discuss-daca-and-immigration-reform/
youtu.be/fc5tIKFDy1s?t=45m50s
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/02/how-u-s-refugee-resettlement-shifted-in-states-since-2002/
archive.is/DfeMk
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
pewtube.com/user/AltMedia/8NA6pKM
archive.is/cXDrC
endchan.xyz/pol/res/38604.html
archive.is/updWr
archive.is/zyiX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/PapRE

that's all you need to know about it

Trump will either (((sadly))) cuck out, or the gang of 8 will, POTUS will get his wall funded, they'll have to end chain migration and lottery visa

How the hell can Arizona be such a good state but elect such cucks as Flake and McCain?

No deal.

Checked. Two faggot lying traitors. Fake news
WALL
A
L
L
Shadilay

What makes you think Arizona is a good state? The festering Mexican invasion? The oppressive heat? The surprisingly high carpet-bagging jew population?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/09/president-trump-meets-with-democrats-and-republicans-to-discuss-daca-and-immigration-reform/

Absolutely based.

Exactly the only reason Arizona had some semblance of conservatism is because of the retirement population and the high amount of snowbirds. It's the Florida of the West. With all the colleges there that love that good good out of state tuition from Californians you have a mass hoard of low GPA spics, niggers and dipshit liberals staying there permanently after school because the cost of living is much less than their home state. Couple this with low iq squat goblins flooding it's border you've got a perfect microcosm for the problems of modern America and in turn the world.

youtu.be/fc5tIKFDy1s?t=45m50s

lol

Notice how fucking fast these pieces of shit got to work to on legislation to protect their brown hordes. They didn't even attempt to tackle Obamacare till 4 months into the new administration. Took another three to finally pass a bill through the house. And then a whole 'nother month for the senate to fuck it all up.
Fuck these niggers.

I feel like in making them come to a (((bipartisan agreement))) . Trump is just letting them dig their own grave. I still sense a major happening in the next month or so. Also feel he delayed the Fake News awards for a reason.

nothing gets politicians moving faster than brown hordes and Israel
I wonder if there's a connection…

I lean this way as well. There is absolutely nothing stopping Trump, besides activist judges, from acting unilaterally through executive order when it comes to anything immigration. All he really needs congress for is the wall but they'll never give it to him. Not for DACA, not for anything.

Remember how the narrative was "the Democrats will never accept a deal, they can't"…. Well, I told you so.

Bingo.

>Short said the administration is concerned about a number of issues including the amount of protection at the U.S.-Mexico border and family preferences for immigrants.
We don't want to get there.

If Lindsay Graham is happy, you know its not good.

"Who doesn't want to give amnesty to 800,000 people!? Who doesn't want to welcome 760,000 good kids!? Why won't you goyim embrace the 690,000!?"

I fucking told you so.
The Democrats will not be the ones holding back here - its too prime an opportunity for them.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, a California Democrat, told reporters there is "no point" in doing another short-term spending bill unless lawmakers have an agreement on the dreamers.

A high ranking Republican claiming Trump is effectively on-board. Bad news.

This whole thing is a joke - its a trade of something static (amnesty for the DACA scum) in exchange for a bunch of legislative shit and other matters that, unlike the amnesty, can all be rolled back or rescinded by, say, President Aperah.

SO ITS FUCKING WORTHLESS!

Oh for fucks sake…

Then Cotton is a fucking traitor and a moron.

THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE!

Both of which are temporary legislative measures that can be rolled back in the future, thus making them totally irrelevant.

Tax Mexican remmitances. There is no need for this deal in the context of wall funding. None whatsoever.

Fuck you John Thune.

Top Kek I love how he always corners the cuckservatives like this.

Hope to God it fails.

WHY ARE WE SHIELDING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS THAT TRUMP SAID ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL HAD TO GO BACK!?
WHY!?
THIS DEAL IS CONCEPTUALLY SHIT AND I'M FUCKING MAD ABOUT IT!

THE WALL IS ONLY USEFUL SO LONG AS SOMEONE IS DEFENDING IT, AND REPUBLICANS WILL NOT BE IN POWER FOR EVER (not even for very long if they let another 800k Democratic voters enter the system, the fucking morons…).

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK.

YOU CAN'T DO ANY OF THAT IN THE LONG TERM! ITS A FUCKING BANDAID MEASURE TO GET DACA AMNESTY WITHOUT IT SEEMING LIKE THE AWFUL FUCKING TRADE THAT IT IS!

Then they're fucking idiots!

Wew lads…

Which will all be pulled back the moment a some cucked Republicuck or Democrat nigger gets into power.

Which was a mistake.
Which shows they're traitors.
Which shows they know the score.
TAX THE FUCKING MEXICANS!

Pretty sure it's because he said he would sign legislation if it made it through both houses of Congress. Informal pow-wows among Senators don't count as such.

These slimy fucking kikes will never stop trying to flood the US with beaners. They'd like to also dump Muslims and Africans into the US too but there's a giant ocean between America and the Middle East/Africa. Fuck your ethnic food and mow your own God damn lawn you fucking cretins.

Are you stupid? The proposal wasn't good enough. The democrats did not in fact offer Trump what he wanted in exchange for DACA.

Told you so :^)

Criminally underrated.

If fucking only.

They're coming to the table, and they know whats going to have to be on the table to get what they want.
Its like you never even read Art of the Deal.

When are you gonna neck yourself, rachposter?

The EU's going to have an awful lot of surplus cash once they implement the Union-wide income tax…perhaps some of that can go towards chartering luxury cruise liners (like Sweden already has) to ferry refugees from the poor, oppressed regions of the world into a soon-to-crop-up border town in northern Mexico.

I never suggested they own him you lackluster low-energy stooge.
I suggested it'd be nice if he ACTUALLY acted like Israel, in this capacity at the very least.

Becasuse first of all the republicuck party refuses to support anyone who isn't a jew-loving shit for congress. We had some good people get elected at the state level during the Obongo administration who tried to check the tide of brown filth, but King nigger came down hard on them with every weapon in the federal government's arsenal. Hell even now the left is trying to flood the state with spics and cuckfornians just to make sure we don't try passing any laws like SB1070 ever again.

Which is pretty easily spanned by airplanes and ships. Apefricans of all equally shitty national backgrounds have been the priority for refugee resettlement in America since the early 2000's. See here for more details
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/02/how-u-s-refugee-resettlement-shifted-in-states-since-2002/

Probably when people stop replying to him.

T_Dtard detected. Fuck off back to your Leddit cuckfest.

But before you do:
It's like you never even read Crippled America. Page 27 second to last paragraph:
What's his ideal scenario for how to deal with the "problem" (it's really not one) of visa overstays? According to your die-hard conservatard RWDS president:
>If they get caught, nothing happens to them.
That's right, Drumpf actually plans on ignoring the ~40-50% of illegal immigrants that never illegally hopped the border, but rather overstayed their formerly legal status. This is because, despite his overt racism against Hispanic-Americans, Drumpf does at the very least realize that no humyn byyng is illegal.

Stew on that, stormderps.

My sides have left the building.

Die.

Of course they are. They'll always come to the table and try to negotiate you out of getting anything you want. Remember when Chuck and Nancy had a meeting with Trump about I forget what, the budget? And they claimed they talked him out of building the wall and came to an agreement. Then Trump said lolno and embarrassed the shit out of them. It's like that. The democrats aren't willing to give him what he wants but they're always willing to "negotiate".

Bro, isn't that fake news from WaPo?

Trump, I will never doubt you again.

I hope that's not fake news.

It is in all likelihood fake news but utterly hilarious either way.

Even if it's real, we still get to say its fake news from real jews.

He's not cucking out. He said yesterday he would sign anything they sent to him, presumably to trick the Dems into working with the Repubs, but already he's like, "nah, try again". It's so funny too because every move he makes causes both sides to flip their wigs, and he (and the American citizenry) always ends up winning.

Sometimes I think our president browses Holla Forums. Or at least had a hand in it's creation. That's top tier banter right there.

It's going to be require to include some completely unpalatable things for libcucks. Like;
- Complete muslim ban.
- Very strict trade tariffs
- The wall
- regulations will be slashed
- welfare will be slashed

You really didn't read Art of the Deal.
You never come to the table with what you want directly, especially if it requires you to give something up that you don't want to give (or that you want it to seem like you don't want to give).

>archive.is/DfeMk
Yeah, its WaPo. So its almost-certainly fake.

Checked for truth.

Delusional m80. Though, admittedly, its an appealing delusion.

I realize that is not going to happen, however; that's likely what his bar will be. Something the libshits and republicans will under no circumstances accept.

I've been hearing that narrative for awhile now.
I'm not seeing any evidence to back it up.

By the look of things, Trump has laid out three requirements:
1. Funding for the wall
2. End to chain migration
3. Increased border security

The wall is good, but not good enough, because it is only useful to us so long as someone is in power who keeps it defended.
The other two - ending chain migration and increased border security - are not viable trades in this context, because both are merely acts of legislation, which can be easily rescinded at a later time, meaning, in a worst case scenario, they would only be in-play until such time as Trump is out of office.

Its just not a good deal, I've been over this again and again with people in these threads. I pray the chess narratives are correct, because, on its surface, whats being laid out is a bad deal, plain and simple.

Nod an argumend :-DDDDDDD t.bolyjew

But seriously, Trump has made zero attempts to compromise on the wall or ending chain migration and the visa lottery. And the dems are making zero attempts to give him the immigration reforms he wants. This isn't the opening bid of some compromise where they meet in the middle it's a zero sum game. What the dems want regarding immigration is antithetical to what Trump wants and vice versa.

If the bar is that low I don't think I'd vote for him again in 2020 unless something offsets that.

This is how I see it.
TBQH it's just Trump dangling along the idea of being open to negotiations. The DACA shit will go to SCOTUS, DACA will be ruled against by SCOTUS or Trump's DACA end will be ruled for, whichever way the case is brought to SCOTUS.

Those shouldn't even be the offer though, is my point.
Thus far.
No, its not.
No, its not. It just looks that way, and that's probably why the Democrats are trying to make it look like they're struggling to bring themselves to accept this deal, so that later they can say "Look, we tried to avoid that, but it was worth it to get the DACA people security in their lives, and we can walk back from a lot of that stuff later on".
I've explained this repeatedly, so I'll just copy-pasta it here again.

- the Dems can get by with the muds they've got, so it won't destroy their advantage in the best-case-scenario wherein they're actually held to the deal
- the Dems, once in power, can ignore or change whatever legislation is passed to impose greater border security and end chain migration
- the Dems, once in power, can simply not man the border wall, or man it with troops who've been instructed not to carry out their duty of its defense
- the Republicans, even if in power, will never be able to rescind DACA amnesty once granted, and their ability to stay in power will be inhibited because those people will all vote Democrat

DACA is non-negotiable for me. Period.
If he were to allow ANY FORM OF AMNESTY - and amnesty is the same, by any other name - then that's it, he's demonstrated to me he's a fucking idiot or a traitor and I'm out.

Which is why I pray the chess narratives are legit, because I don't see who could possibly come forward on behalf of the opposition in 2020 that wouldn't be an absolute shitshow.

WEW

Ah, missed that in my excitement. There's also this other good quote:

Perhaps Trump just wanted to see what sort of plan the cucks would come up with, for the sole purpose of NEVER giving it to them.

I'll be brutally honest in saying I like the Trump painted by the fat Jewish WaPo con-artist's non-existent sources more than I like the Trump painted by Trump.
I mean, fuck, why not just say this shit publically?

Why does he keep pretending the fucking muds matter?
I did the numbers the other night, and you know how much contribution to the total vote Trump's support from the muds amounted to?
Like 3%. No joke, 3 fucking percent.
Meanwhile, pic related.

Time for Trump to fire those annoying black women he sometimes brought up on stage too. They're not worth listening to if they can't court 4% of their own kind.

Hooray for white genocide! Hooray for ✡bipartisanship✡!
FUCKING KILL THEM ALL

He's stating what typically happens, not the ideal solution which would preferrably see you, along with imkampfy drowned in semen

The issue there is there are still two main contingents of whites who still vote for Democrats: virtue signalling cuckolds, and Blue Dogs who still haven't figured out that the Democratic Party of JFK is gone and never coming back.

I am a simple man, I see Rachel I filter the ID.

Arizona was hit really hard by outside political monies funding campaigns. Esp. on the Left, but also on the Right. It shows that Arizona is a key state in the roadmap to changing America into a Communist regime.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Brudda, I will show you da queen. Come wit me brudda.

I said this last tine. We need to make some loud noise that we do NOT want DACA under any circumstance. They need to know that se will dump their asses if they cuck.

No matter how many tines you talk about it here, se can only impact real change if se talk about it elsewhere.

They can only get away with this because normies are retarded. Enlighten normies and make them make some noise.

Go away, Keith.

They know we don't want DACA, which is why you have the traitorous swine RINOs trotting out their fake polls about how "62% of the base are in favor of helping 'the kids'". Most normalfags remember Reagan and Bush Sr. getting burned by amnesty. Also, as much as Holla Forums might not want to admit it, there are people like Mark Levin with huge normalfag influence, who are saying loud and clear that the DACA "kids" have to go back.

I don't know what's wrong with your oaths voided meme but my bowels just voided, please don't post that again

Mon visage quond.

threadly reminder to filter all maddow posters
they're subverters that seek to change your focus to superfluous bullshit

Shareblue pls

Reported for being a newhetero. Lurk two years before posting again.

So we've gone from:
Illegal aliens
to illegal immigrants
to undocumented immigrants
to (in many leftist publications) just 'immigrants'
What's next? How much further can the deconstructionist left destroy the meaning of language? Undocumented citizens? Future citizens? New Americans? Better-than-evil-whitey-people?

"New Americans" is next. Prepare the memes now, because half the power in Burgerland is full-Swede.

reported for avatarfagging

I'm not even participating in this thread but,
Reported and Filtered.

Manpig consistency, everyone.

I've already seen "undocumented citizens" more than a few times. As for the last one, you should know by now that the left thinks whites are the worst people on the planet and brown skin makes someone both morally good and a genius.

Holy shit, I'd never actually read it, I was just speculating given the trend of these leftist fucks.

What about hearing King Nigger himself say it?

Holy Goebbles! That's some top tier demoralisation!

truth. someone should suggest there are brown kike Martians ready to vote Dem…we'll have space colonized in no time.

I'm proud of my president.

You know a thread is good when both Learningchode and Spazbasrafaggot raid it at the same time.

Build the wall, deport them all. Anything less is inevitable white genocide.

And then in the end Trump made concessions to the Dems to get through a debt ceiling increase voted for by Dems instrad of GOP.
And we could have really used that debt ceiling so the administration could slow down our spending on shithole policies.

"Bipartisan" meaning giving democrats everything they want except for throwing a few token bones to keep the idiots voting R. Fuck republicans. Day of the rope when?

Never, since you’re too much of a coward to do it and you call anyone who tries “FBI.”

So what happens when this judge who stopped trumps ending of DACA inadvertently gets the case sent to the conservative supreme court? The program was undeniably created unconstitutionally and a supreme court ruling striking it down will have long term effects on any future attempts at immigration kikery. Let then talk amnesty all they want SCOTUS will decide this one….

Press Secretary confirmed in the 11th's press briefing that a deal has not been reached, and it's only the one senator saying there is a deal.

sorry this card has been play for norway not mexico.

You asked for pic related. Now to try and salvage this from being a shitpost.
Rofl, I wonder how much more energy the Don can make these kikes waste. At this rate, the wall will be built before they see the bill.

OF COURSE Trump will cuck out. Republicans have been cucking for the last 80 years - it's all they know how to do, and Trump is surrounded with Republicans telling him how the only possible move is to cuck. Every voice he hears, without exception is telling him to cuck. He will, and we all know it.

We had a hand in Trump's creation.

>/bog/

Either way it's the truth. Watching leftists and SJWs loose their minds when true statements are made is always fun though.

He rejected it and suggested a merit based one. This was smart because:
1. Liberals don't actually care about families losing jobs as they wanted to fire US citizens who partook in the #UNITETHERIGHT rally and NYT interview. Nazi or not, it's shows they want a secure voting base. Criminals should not be prioritized over citizens use their first amendment rights.
2. Even if Trump agreed, they would still call him a racist idiot and attribute his compromise to their influence of using the press and media. See how they reacted to the shithole comment after he shortly agreed?
3. Liberals don't want conservative policies, they want liberal ones. Recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and the Syrian airstrikes didn't make them agree with DACA or healthcare, so why would DACA make them support a wall?

For all my life, I have never thought that a president actually gave a shit about the people. It's a really weird feeling.

Shills BTFO'd.

I remeber that points system. Its impossible for your average working European to get in.
But if you have a gender study's dagree

It awards way to much if you've been to university / college with no merit on what you did there (other then been indoctrinated)

And i remember you can just pay $1million and just bypass it all.

Take note my friend. Trump doesn't have a dog. He fakes these guys out all the time.

I'm pretty sure Trump doesn't have a dog because he's made the u.s. government his bitch.

A "deal" means both sides get something they want.
With one word Trump has completely ended any hope of a deal happening.
Good deal makers know sometimes the best move is no deal at all.
He has been winning in the SCOTUS so why give up anything at all to make a deal?

Yep Oprah is getting my vote

:^)

:^/

He refused to make any concessions on immigration reform and told the DACA deal to go fuck itself. So that's a false equivalence.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

So the chessposters were right?

What if they shutdown and open the states to a bunch of terrorism?

This.

Go directly to >>>/oven/ , do not pass go, do not collect $200.

threadly reminder to filter and report all maddow posters, they exist only to derail threads

wtf i hate theoretical trump now

Trump confirms what we've all suspected - The deal is a setup from its beginning.

Set up? What do you mean set up? Just because the dems lose if they give Trump what he wants and also lose if they don't give him what he wasn't doesn't mean it's some kind of setup.

:^)

Blindly loyal Trump fags are fine with DACA and letting millions of illegals stay here. Disgusting.

Not so much. Even the good goyim on Kikebart's comments were talking up civil war over DACA. The fact is, those Mexicans talked too much shit and now they really must get hit. No way around it.

Hi Shareblue. If you keep phoning it in like that you'll probably get fired, you know.

pewtube.com/user/AltMedia/8NA6pKM

The Line in the Sand is a documentary film produced by October Sun Films and directed by Byron Jost. The film, released in August 2005, deals with issues such as illegal immigration, security on the United States' southern border with Mexico and the Minuteman Project.

You will see up close the devastation of the environment and the effects of looking the other way as violent criminal aliens bring their gangs, cartels and smuggling operations into the heartland of the US. You see the dark side of die-versity as it rears its dark face.

The film features activists Glenn Spencer, Chris Simcox, Cindy & Ed Kolb, John Petrello, Kevin B. MacDonald, Jim Gilchrist, Tom Tancredo, Wes Bramhall and many others.

Greetings fellow members of a right-wing hate group!

Just stopping by to express how demoralized all of us real "Holla Forumssters" are feeling right now.

The situation is hopeless, amirite?

If you'd be okay with Trump signing a DACA bill, you need to go back to reddit. FUCK that.

CIAniggers pushed it early on in this board's history, failed but the fact that it failed became a meme unto itself so now the same CIAniggers push it "ironically"

It's an artificial study of meme propagation. Proving that exposure in itself is enough to create memes

Not happening, calm your shithole.

Jeff Flake doesn't have a say in shit.

Stay mad.

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

And now you're telling me that it's full of kikes too?

fucking beautiful. He made a clever maneuver here.

I was pretty blackpilled about the DACA thing, but Trump is pulling through. He hasn't forgotten his primary objective.

Why is no one talking about this? Where the fuck is everyone? There should be alot of hype about this. This is much more promising than the news this thread was originally started on. The verbiage here is much stronger and it really sounds like amnesty is off the table at this point. Trump is now in a position to do whatever he wants. The "missed opportunity" he is talking about is undoubtedly amnesty for DACA.

what use is it to doubt Trump? he will do as well as he does, our oppinions don't matter
nice dubs in your id btw

I think Trump is also trying to pull his cuckservative supporters further to the right. Entertain this for a second: The majority of his base are right leaning centrists who see that the country is in the middle of a big decline. Yet they will never admit to them selves why things are heading that way. They will jump through hoops to rationalize and argue that "Trump and his supporters aren't racist".
Then Trump makes some empty statement about potentially making compromises on his campaign promises in exchange for the wall. All of a sudden his cuckservative base is like "WAIT, THIS ISN'T WHAT WE VOTED FOR!".
After a week or so of cuckservatives doing soul searching regarding why they are upset over this, Trump finally makes a harsh statement in private knowing damn well that the commies in the room are going to announce it to the media.
His cuckservative base then says "THANK GOD HES NOT CUCKING" and openly defend Trump's shithole comments after seeing all of the stuff other people are posting about 3rd world countries.

This is a pivotal moment. Whether he fails or succeeds here is just about the most important thing we will witness during his presidency.
If he caves into amnesty, it would be the final nail in the US's coffin. The decent into a deranged, impoverished, third world, one party democrat state would be both inevitable and accelerated.
If he doesnt cave into amnesty, then it would be a reversal of a decades long trend of appeasement and could help to start pushing back against the demographic replacement.

I know we cant control his actions, but we need to be paying attention to this. This is our future we are looking at. Our close, impending future. This will radically impact what our lives will be like, in 20 years.

Basically decides whether we move to the woods, streets and rooftops or not for our next votes.

Have you seen plebbit lately? the donald is becoming increasingly pro-white and anti-pc more and more and is consistently in the top 10 threads on the main page. You get upboats for suggesting that diversity is a weakness, socialism can only work in a homogeneous racial, cultural, religious and high-trust society. (essentially national socialism)

kike

Meanwhile, he is doing nothing about the jewdge who decided he has executive powers and ordered DHS to process DACA requests again, oh and DHS is complying… Trump could easily just order them again to stop, and at the very least we'd just bounce this back and forth between the jewdges and Trump, with the jewdges "rulings" taking months to happen and Trumps happening in a few hours after the jewdges "rulings," giving him the upper hand…

But nah, he "tried" and now his "hands are tied" with the previous status-quo continuing and our nation continuing to be flooded and pillaged by these shitskins who want nothing more than our nation to burn while they loot the remains then wait for us to try to rebuild so they can loot all of that as well. Trump is, at best, half-assing it and more concerned with image than he is with actually getting done what needs done.

Government to resume processing DACA renewals, citing judge’s ruling

yea it was a setup alright…
THANKS DACA DON

I'm done. good luck, fellas

archive.is/cXDrC

Good morning, Sharejews. Goodbye, Sharejews. You do not know dey wey.

Quads confirm: shareblue is full of jews and must bid their adieu.

(checked)
Confirmed fo da shills not knowing dey wey

Yes yes, trump tweeted, all glory to his witty bantz on twitter. Because its accomplishing things.. right?

Look, I voted for him, and I know hes been fighting to an extent and trying to get some things done that I fucking want done. But I also know a lot of it is just a show, hes also spent a lot of time surrounding himself with kikes and kike puppets (even his daughter ffs), and I know he spends to much time jerking off his ego and caring about trolling rather than getting shit done. I also know the one big "win" (tax cuts) was a shit deal in the end for most people, and in about 7 years (2025 I think it is) the tax cuts for most americans vanish unless congress "extends them," and he signed that crap KNOWING itll be after he leaves office, and congress will fuck everyone at that point happily, but he'll be out and he can blame any bullshit that comes after on the next guy, and while it will be "true" it also could have been prevented if he had pushed for those tax cuts to be permanent and require legislation to change them back rather than legislation to NOT auto-change them back.

My point is this, he is a lulzy president, and I appreciate him taking the piss out of the liberals on a regular basis. But I also know he is to concerned with shitposting and ego jerking right now, hes shitposting away his time in office when he could be pushing people to push congress to do what he wants, what they voted for him for, which WOULD work with a republican congress, rinos or not, kike puppets or not, it would have an impact. Instead hes just wasting it, and democrats are going to have a shot at retaking congress at the end of this year, which means literally nothing happens for the second half of his first term because they'll spend every day trying to pass shit to remove him from office and accomplishing nothing else but instead of being a minority in congress they could end up being the majority. So while the iron is hot NOW, he is more focused on shitposting and taking victory laps.

Like I said before, look at the DACA shit, a kike judge "overrules" a fucking executive order undoing a previous executive order, and Trump hasn't laughed at it and sent another order to DHS ordering them to continue to follow what he said before.. hes just letting the kike judges order over rule his? But hey, hardly anyone is talking about it, so he isnt worried about it. Those "poor little daca kids get to stay, so its okay, ivanka will be happy." Just… for fucks sake… can you fucking idiots at LEAST pull the trump shaped dildo out of your asses long enough to be able to judge things objectively rather than worshiping him no matter what he does because "lulz he shitposts like a king?" You faggots have become cringier than reddit and halfchan combined

ART

OF

THE

DEAL

Read it.

Hey now man. The only good thing Trump has done is tax reform. It isn't like the Dollar is stronger, it's not like the Dow has scene unprecedented gains, it's not like white birth rate is the most again.

Nope. The only thing he did was like a week ago with the Tax reform.

/s

BRB kms

That's a whole lot of words to only say "I wish Trump would just roll over and stop punching back."
No you didn't, you filthy, lying yid. Consensus cracking doesn't work here.

He did roll over, for the jewdiciary, yet AGAIN.

If Trump thinks the Dems and the 9th are going to suffer political fallout for doing EXACTLY what their base put them there to do (while he neglects his own charter/base) he's fucking wrong.

He can screech and throw smoke on twatter all he wants, fact is he's a pussy and the jewdiciary just broke it off in his wrinkly boomer ass

How? He can't go around that judge's order until SCOTUS overrules it. If he did he'd be in contempt of court which is enough to get him impeached.

Or are you one of the D&C kikes who "forget" that the judge ordered DHC to resume processing DACA applications?

DHS*

In the meantime, it's not a full resumption either. Pic related. It appears the DHS is only doing the barest minimum to not face a lawsuit. Anyone thinking the Trump administration doesn't have plans to punch back, like all of the other times, must be a proud shitholer.

I don't think the DHS will flex the last one anytime soon. They'll probably wait until after the negations. Still, a statement like that doesn't sound like something an administration that wants to give in would say.

This is Holla Forums you fucking reddit tier faggot, there is no "consensus" here and never has been until fucking retards like you started showing up and jerking off individuals both large and small and trying to turn us into some celebrity worship cult who refuse to actually see any problems with our "idols" or actually criticize them when its due. The reason "consensus cracking" doesnt work on Holla Forums IS BECAUSE THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY KIND OF CONSENSUS TO FUCKING BEGIN WITH.

I've tried to point this out to you faggots, but you're faggots, you don't learn. Blind worship of someone, no matter who it is, is bad. Spencer, Milo, IA, etc, all the way up to Trump himself, is ALWAYS FUCKING BAD. Agree with them or support the moves they make on an individual basis per argument, and be willing to criticize and object when they make bad moves or say something thats wrong. You dont blindly follow them and try to rationalize everything they do, "muh 4D chess" shit as an example. You point out when they're fucking up, and you praise them when they do the right things.

THAT is why "consensus cracking" doesnt work here, or didnt use to work here until you faggots showed up. Because there was no consesus, and we looked at shit objectively and tried to analyze and understand the entire picture from as many view points as possible before making any kind of assessments, and even then we never all came to the same conclusions. But oh no, now we're just a trump worship cult that thanks he can do no wrong, rather than just being a troll we support when he does the right thing and being willing to call it when hes fucking up. And heres a hint, hes fucking up on this daca kike judge shit by not immediately acting and telling DHS to stand down and not renew this shit.

Incidentally, you also ever think all his twitter posting, TELEGRAPHING how things will be seen in the future, is a warning sign to the dems? "Hey, if you don't act right and give me something to pass legalizing all of them and giving my base a token gesture you can back out of later, then you'll be the ones who get fucked the most," you don't think maybe hes warning them in a way that would have his supporters who blindly follow him (ie: you) thinking hes playing some 4D chess in his supporters favor, when in reality hes playing you the most, which is why he isnt acting on this kike judges ruling thats got daca renewals flooding in and being approved again?

Nah, couldn't be anything like that… your god emperor would never be secretly playing against you.. I mean he IS a master of muh 4D chess, but he ONLY ever plays against the leftists… right?

Wouldn't surprise me if most people started to ignore all those blackpill threads following this pattern:

God
Fucking
Damnit
You retarded D&C niggers need to die. There are two, and ONLY two colors for the pills in the damn metaphor. Red and blue. That is it, that has always been it, and that will always be it.

That's some supreme autism you have there, user.

No one even knows what black, green, pink, purple, orange, white -pill means. They are constantly used but never used in the same way. It's a fucking D&C forced meme and you're either a kike, or you're too stupid to realize and you've fallen for it.

Nothing confirms dead/pol/ more than these sticky threads. The fact that the jews can openly play both sides and nothing at all is being done or said is a symptom of terminal illness in a collective. It's too bad you're all only able to think in memes. We could have really done something with Holla Forums. This was an esoteric war, and we were dragged down and beaten with experience. Goodbye fellow oldfags, see you @ Sirius.

Oh look. That garbage shit again.

black and white pills are pretty easy to understand. The black bill is pessimism and the white pill is optimism. I think most people understand that at this point.

Red-pills = Black Pills
Blue pills = Red Pills

Get with the new program goy, or go back to shareblue [insert turkish growling noises].

BUT BLACK AND WHITE AREN'T FUCKING COLORS YOU NIGGER, YOU MUST CHOOSE A COLOR AND IMPLY THAT THE DYNAMICS OF VIRTUE AND MORALITY OPERATE AS SIMPLY AS X AND Y WITH A SHADE ADJUSTEMENT BAR LIKE PIC RELATED

Of course, and we're all awaiting the next exodus.

Revolution is not evolution.

=)

Keep telling your self that buddy, your bulls are going back.

Holla Forums mod getting doxed
endchan.xyz/pol/res/38604.html

Nothing confirms dead/pol/ more than the fact that Trump said
DACA IS PROBABLY NOW DEAD
over FOUR HOURS ago and no one has posted on this topic at all in any thread.
archive.is/updWr
archive.is/zyiX0

I already knew this was happening since days ago.

As for the lack of response blame the mods for making this a "walking on eggshells" environment where any random thing could trigger them and set them off to ban and censor you.

Who runs DHS? Some faggot judge from CA? Trump's 'Jefferson' moment is now or never.

Probably never. There's a reason all those "Republicans" aren't seeking reelection; they don't want to be holding the bag (of shit) when the music stops

who fucking cares? how about he tweets a fucking order to DHS to do it's goddamned job?

tbh reading your post just gives me the impression that Trump simply can't do as much as we'd like him to because he's got his hands tied behind his back due to all the kikes in government that won't work with him

see;

He can't. There is a federal court order to DHS that they have to continue. If he orders DHS not to that's horrible for him.

The order is unconstitutional. It cannot be passed.

No, it's nut up or shut up time.
What are they going to do? Sue him? Impeach him? He just got a clean bill of health. He also is commander in chief so if they want to go really far down that rabbit hole, he's got that covered too.

oh, and a minimum of 1/3rd of the civilian population that would slit throats for him.

or what? The Executive needs to assert itself or the next 4yrs is going to be shitlib activist judges spamming this shit, and nothing will happen.

sorry THREE years

You're crazy

Ramzpaul made a video on black and white pills

What about esoteric dubs (aka singles) or esoteric immigrants or esoteric pussy ?

>(((Ramzpaul))) made…

k

You’re mentally ill. I don’t give a fuck about the terminology. And this does not have to be followed.

Trump is playing the long game. Democrats are historically short sighted int heir thinking and are only focusing on 2018 and 2020. Allowing 800,000 dreamers to stay but gaining a massive southern border Wall and changing immigration for good means that immigration from the South will dry up.

If Democrats were smart they would allow the DACA recipients to go back but reject any wall funds and changes to chain migration, they won't.

DACA = genocide, you filthy fuck.

You are so fucking stupid

Reported, then.

Then it's time for him to pull a Jackson and dare the court to enforce its ruling.

Blue is delusion, red is reality, black is defeatism, and white is optimism. Must be painful being this autistic.

800 thousand parasites that multiply like rats, you're the fucking retard here.

The Shills Are Irrelevant. We Know They Are Lying To Try And Upset Those On This Board Who Support Trump. But We Have A Mission At Hand And They Are Not Part Of It. We Will Be Victorious And They Will Shrivel Away.

Reported for being a shill.

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

That isn't correct t all though. To begin with dems can't maintain demographic advantage on DACA alone. DACA isn't nearly the number of illegals currently in the country that could get their asses deported if Trump's administration is allowed to go off the leash.

Secondly, DACA people are typically second generation spics, and that's when the drop off in birth rates for them begins since they typically fester in urban areas and end up infected with the liberal cancer. You've had studies posted on Holla Forums that shows spic birth rate drops after the first generation invaders.

Thirdly, as far as going back on their promises, that entirely depends on how the border security is applied. Precautions can be made so the dems can never repeat the immigration act of 1965 again

And finally, of the dems take a deal from Trump, they'll lose massive support from their increasingly insane supporters. They'll see it as colluding with the devil himself and potentially split off. It's already fucked them over in 2016. What will it look like if they take a plea that involves Trump's biggest campaign promise. No amount of damage control will save them from their own shitskins, trannies and assorted degenerates.

Trump just released a new Statement

Trump is a genius. He uses this ridiculous controversy to drop a nuke unsealing lambert's charges on Friday. He lets niggers, spics, and kikes come after him for "racism." Then he "backs down." A lot like Charlottesville. He's basically saying the things he wants to say, letting people react to show themselves, and then sending a message like look what they made me did. Significant delay. He's basically making every filthy rat and cockroach run out in the open.

Brilliant guy, this Donald Trump.

Got to brand that. Like Nu American (R)

Hey all you fucking niggers, as intolerable/suicide-inducing as it may be, it's important to go on Kikebart to redpill those kike loving faggot non-racists. They are the worst. The boomers. BUT they are important. To get 1488 unironically moving, enough of them must be moved to good thinking mode instead of idiotic boomer fuck. This is a matter of survival as we cannot wait for all of them to die. Meds keep them alive too long.

Therefore, please PLEASE make it a part of your internet routine to pop on to breitbart, make a few hardcore redpilling comments (short/simple/boomer style). Do this en masse and watch the worm turn. It will turn if enough of those fucking kike loving boomer faggots can be turned. If you want 1488 to triumph, this will help in a big way. Thanks guys.

You realize you can’t control a narrative when you don’t control the site, right?

You have to bring them over. Use your head. It can be done. I've been posting on there for a year, maybe, and people are receptive. Just be intelligent with it.

bring them around, I should say.

These people have guns, money, and influence, and they're receptive. Pol is smart as fuck and can figure it out. Enough of a drip on a regular basis can make all the difference for 1488 succeeding v. failing at a critical time.

First and foremost, the Boomer cares about itself. A good redpill on immigration is that the average age of the American immigrant is 44 years. The average age of an American is 36 years.

Immigrants suck up the medicare and SS dollars that Boomers want to keep to themselves.

Full stop. Why would an immigrant even get SS or medicare in full? Prorated at best based on when they entered our workforce, right?

Im not sure if they get medicare, but I know that alot of them just show up at hospitals and are like "we need treatment" and the government ultimate pays it in some way or another. My mom works at a hospital and she tells me about this, and she isnt even super redpilled or looking for these kinds of things.

trump aint cucking on imigrations, we aint taking africans, gooks to detroit, muslims period, and year south america, you have to go back. mexicans? already btfo with current moves. wall? your weekday job at goldstein mining is closed.

He's looking and acting healthier than ever. I was worried about him around the time he was inaugurated. He seemed somewhat fragile. Here he seems sharp and in his element.

MEDIA KIKES BTFO

Jewish networking

archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking

archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking

archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking

archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking

archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking

archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking

archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

fvhjhvhj

DACA is basically dead, but what sucks is the Dems are gonna try to shutdown the government in desperation. What a bunch of crybabies the Dems are.