Ibuki Mioda

Please post plenty of the best girl ever.

Ifucki

Brian Beacock is a shit VA btw.
Him being in DR completely killed my interest, now I'll never play the second game, ever.

I think you've made a critical error, fag-user. There's no Ibuki in your pasted files.

Are you retarded or something?

This is no longer a Tanooki thread, user.

This is war.

(checked)

If it's war you want, then so be it.

I chose Ibuki over real pussy so, I'd appreciate it if someone could give me some damn waifus please.

fuck off achmed

Also you're autistic and need to be thrown in a gaschamber.

So a mud turned away real pussy, meanwhile you've probably never been offered any. Talk about beating yourself up.

Mail me chicken tendies, post ibuki, or hang yourself.

that fucking chicken

Yeah, I think it represents how I want to slather chicken grease on Ibuki's thighs and lick all the way down to her toes pretty well.

I also want to ram her asshole with my dick.

Even Chihiro is a better girl than that lolsorandum retard.

She's the best at being hate-fuckable. She'd make a great wife with a little work, and she'll mean a lot more because you trained her yourself.

But if you can't handle fixing something up or, working, you can take your iphone and windows 10 back to fedora land and see how many burgers it takes to shut down the health insurance company.

There is only one Ibuki I acknowledge.

==MODS== This degenerate thinks icecream cones on a 6 year old makes them fuckable.

Nigga come on now my waifu's got thicker, harder horns than your teaparty princess could never fit in her overused cockstrangler.

Post the true, wonderful, rocker Ibuki or fuck off.

I got your "rocker" right here!

Well, atleast we know that she can lift you off your XL durachair.

I prefer a waifu that I can fuck against a window without being arrested, and I'm sure she prefers a husbando that doesn't use a rag on a stick.

My, how rude. I never even said anything bad about Mioda.
Besides, Suika isn't even my waifu. She's just a cute oni.

I'll meet you halfway

I'm trying to find more of her but gelbooru has none and image search is rather repetitive.

Maybe not, but by raising the banner of another waifu in a waifu thread, you have made a declaration of war.

Anyway, here's the only 2 images of Ibuki that I have on my hard drive right now.

There's a surprising amount of her and Peko together. I don't get it. It's not a ship but it's not following some canon friendship either

I'd rather samefag than lick the cheese out from under that 6 year old's phimosis'd dick.

Besides I was spending quality time with my waifu, so i just posted a reaction. Then I felt bad for not making an official response, got a pic of best girl, and tried it again.

OP has shit taste. Posting a real waifu worth shit.

Good contrast I guess, with their personalities being sort of complimentary. I can see it.

Ew, what taiwanese backalley did you drag that turd back from?

twilight sparkle is a pretty cool guy

A backalley for adults where kids like you are not welcome.

why does sweeka is purple hair what

Makes enough sense I suppose. This is all I've got

What, between the thrift store and the CVS? If I wanted a cheap whore I sure as hell wouldn't go with that dopey shit-eyed cretin and I probably wouldn't have your budget.

Horses don't own blue and purple, captain cum-collector.

Thank you, I'll take it.

you silly ass double horn unicorn

Someone post her AA2 card and the required addons so I can cuck OP.

Implying I care what happens in your universe of AA2 when mine has a distinct and unique strain of Ibuki, who is my waifu.

Don't you know the laws of duplicative waifus? Don't be a retard.

Panty>stocking

i hope you enjoy being invaded

I was actually planning on just putting her in a forbidden love pairing with this gay loner I always have in my yuri academy.

Actually that is an interesting concept. But it'll never happen because AA3 never ever.

Hey, at least she is a less used skank like your mutated unicorn. Also piercings are shit.

Why not both?

I lost that one manga crotch-shot of Mioda masturbating. If anyone has it, please share.

Agreed, I actually hated her at first since she comes off as a stereotypical annoying lolrandum girl but they played it so over the top that she actually became quite endearing. Definitely underrated as far as dangans go.

I don't even like her as a waifu I'd just like to be friends with her, kind of the same situation with Ogami or Nidai

Good taste. She's a hatefuck for me. I want to make her a great waifu again, as previously stated.

As for you sir, I'm working on a bootleg no mod ibuki just 4u big guy that you can use to fulfill your fantasies of getting your hands on my best girl without the 'unicorn features'

How's she looking so far?

3:18 of embed related for Mioda, they cast her really well in this (and most of the other characters as well).

But why? You're supposed to play with English text and Nipponese audio otherwise a lot of the characters are a lot more boring. The English Monokuma and Monomi are far worse than the nip version and with this thread in particular I'd say the nip VA for Ibuki absolutely nailed it (as well as her stage play actress, for all I know they're the same person).

And done, enjoy faggot. Might update her later if I find some mods but this is all you get.

thats very naked

The cards don't come with clothes on, you make their uniform on a per-academy basis

If you meant she's rather bare-bones in design? Yeah. No mods.

Doing evil while being convinced you're doing good and wanting fucking statues of you erected is much more characteristic of tumblr than being a spastic ball of muh quirks.

I dunno if Nagito represents Tumblr as much as he is just fujoshi-bait. That said he's easily the most interesting character in the series and one of my favorite villains of all time. I've yet to read a whodunnit that tops his batshit crazy death gambit in chapter 5.

You can do quite a bit of customizing the appearance of the card but by and large it's a huge pain in the ass. Putting clothes on them isn't that hard though iirc

I had no idea you can do that. If you've got a tutorial or something though, that'd sure improve my cards.

Check out the aa2 thread on /hgg/. The guide to special snowflake cards is somewhere in there

You're the real MVP in this thread, man.

[spoiler]She should have died[/spoiler

I hope to god it's bait, because if not, you've dropped a chromosome.

As much as I like ibuki, this is too retarded that I find myself at a lack of words.
If you think there is anything worth bragging about - just kill yourself my man.

I don't do 3dpd. I lost nothing.

The main point is how you've acted like a dick and a retard.
And you show it off like it's some sort of sick burn when the highlight of the picture is a selfquote.
You've lost the benefit of the doubt of not being a degenerate.

You disgrace ibuki, because uneducated people associate her with characteristics described in the first sentence.
So again, kys.

Playing Danganrompa 2 right now. In fact I've just this minute, finished Chapter 3.
Feeling a bit down over Mikan having a complete personality flip into an edgelord with zero motive for murdering two people except to be edgy I liked her, she was my second favourite next to Chiaki.

Have another cute picture of Ibuki.

The sickest burn in the world is showing off my perfect girl to the imperfect wretches IRL and insult them with their own judgements.

If you truly loved Ibuki enough to point out my disgrace, then you'd atleast post your favorite pictures of her.

If you can't, I suggest finding a support beam in your house and a paracord noose to hang yourself with. Should be strong enough to hold ya.

I've never played Dangan Rompa, but the girl in the OP looks awful. She looks like tumblr designed a schoolgirl version of Juri, who is already plagued with really bad design choices.

Yeah but she doesn't think she's an animal or a boy. What's wrong with being a young japanese rocker with style and a cutesy attitude with a bit of bling?

You just have bad taste, essentially.

Just wanted to throw this in though: Juri is top tier too.

She's a layer of scum in an otherwise clear pond. I'd give the game a try anyway, at least the first one. tumblr incarnate is only in the second game and is largely irrelevant for all the scenes she's in.

The last time I paid any attention to it was when there was some drama over groups translating the first one, I think. Something about goons yelling at tumblr over a character's name.

Is there an official release at this point and, if so, is it better than the fan translations?

Yeah there's an official release, with official translations on the PC release, which is the only one I've played because fuck owning a vita, so I wouldn't know about any other releases.

I don't know moonrunes so I can't say if the official translation is of good quality or not, but I've not noticed any glaring errors.
From what I can tell from stuff I've found though, is that the official translation is of comparable quality with fan translations, with little differences here and there, such as jokes changed, and a name or two changed to be more western.

Alright. It's not somethin' I'm super intered in playing right now, but I'll keep it in mind, just in case I ever have an itch for something like it.

Are all the characters in the game psychotic or is that spoilers? I remember seeing an image of everyone in the first game once, and they all looked about as stereotypically anime as you could get.

Hmm, I'd say the deal with that is the setting is that they're all high schoolers that go to a school that accepts only the best of the best in their field, so their designs can be somewhat exaggerated to show their ultimate ability in their field.
So yes most of them are at least slightly psychotic, but that's what makes the setting of the game possible in the end. I think I remember the game even comments on that in the first game.

1st wtf is this thread "hurr lets dump pics of a girl" do you see anyone making a "dump nek" or "dump vert" pics thread

2nd why are you posting jinx from league of lolends?

Holla Forums is doomed

oh no you haven't even seen the best (read worst) character, she's the main antagonist of the first game and her motivation for everything is "lmfao despair" no I'm not joking, there is no actual motivation. The plot is laughably bad with plot holes and lose plot threads out the wazoo.
It's literally baby's first Tumblr VN and if someone likes it you can know without a shadow of a doubt they have shit taste.

you have to go back

Waifu thread is this way

How so? Her design, especially in her first appearance, is spot on for how the character behaves and how she is represented in the canon. The words that come to mind are "evil" and "poisonous" most often when describing her character and, from a design standpoint, she definitely looks the part in both iterations. Her design even goes so far as to not only cleverly remind us of her role in canon, but it even gives subtle hints to her personality as a whole. Those hair horns I commonly see people whine about? Not only do they give her a devil-like silhouette, but it also references her birth sign; Capricorn, which is a long horned goat. See the spiked bracelets that just about everyone had a problem with? They were placed there to tie her design to Chun-Li, the character Juri is a nearly perfect foil for. Even in her less appealing (at least from a design standpoint imo) iteration in SFV she adopts more of a nega-Cammy look with the bodysuit, which works because of how their stories are tied together. For what reason? We don't know because SFV's story campaign is half put together garbage; but Juri's design still holds up despite the piss-poor handling of the game itself.

Just because you don't like a character doesn't mean their design is bad.

I agree, Juri is far from being anything resembling mai waifu but she is just as well designed as every other character in Street Fighter. Crapcom may be retarded faggots but if there's anything they can do well it's character design and animation.

bamp