New abortion wedge issue?

I've thought of a new wedge issue to possibly meme to convert normie women. I'd like input and to show this idea to people that could actually give this traction. I'd like to preface this with a disclaimer that I view abortion as a necessary evil, which is what most normie women view it as. I know a lot of you will disagree with me, but that's not the point of this discussion.

As we all know, the standard far left talking points is that women never regret having their abortions and are always so sure of their decisions. Most left supporting studies only follow how sure women are at the moment of their abortion, not months or years down the line. Here's a few examples of what I mean.

Sauce: time.com/3956781/women-abortion-regret-reproductive-health/

Meanwhile the study actually found:

This shows that while they might feel abortion was right at the time, those that try again for a kid find it MUCH more harder to seek an abortion and FEEL more abortion stigma. AKA less repeat abortions. Additionally, women that felt more relief and happiness about their abortions were more likely to keep responding to the survey over three years.

——————————————————-
Here's another SLATE article trying to destroy the "women feel bad about abortions" line.
slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2016/10/the_myth_of_abortion_regret.html

NOTICE HOW IT'S ALL SHORT TERM FEELINGS, NOT LONG TERM EFFECTS.
————————————–

Ask yourself this, how many of you know someone that's had an abortion? How many of them view it as a personal tragedy that was necessary? Opening up that rift between actual redeemable women and the far left harpies could result in us gaining tons of ground.

I only know 3 women that have had abortions. One is still a horrible slut, but the other two both cry every time their abortion date is coming around. Both of them are extremely happy with their new fiance and are extremely happy to be having a new planned pregnancy. They both are constantly posting on facebook about how happy they are to have a kid and be a traditional mother. We can use this as a wedge issue to seperate women from the far left.

Thank you for your time and please reward the effort-post.

Other urls found in this thread:

care-net.org/abundant-life-blog/researchers-discover-abortion-regret-is-not-a-myth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump, i wish you luch as many (((subversives))) in this board are in favor of abortion.

>Bump, i wish you luch as many (((subversives))) in this board are in favor of abortion.

I view it as a necessary evil. Sometimes women aren't in the position in life to have a fucking kid, like being 25 and living with a hippie in a van.

But I know those same women now, 14 years later, regret it every single fucking day. They're now ecstatic to have a kid with their fiancee and to teach it how to be a kid and to cook and all of those pinterest female things.

This is a perfect wedge issue for us between left radicals and normie women. If you go on any fetish website, 1950's relationships and wife shit is big and popular currently.

We can use this to our advantage.

T. Reformed degenerate.

I unironically support Spartan style infanticide

Then they should fuck, now should they?

Good luck convincing females that have fallen for jewish lies that sex is bad. Good luck convincing them that there's consequences for their action when all of society and all the white knights enable them.

Would you adopt a hippie van child? Or want a FAS / Crack baby van child?

How dare we capitalize on the fact that having abortions makes a certain segment of women MORE traditional and MORE in tune with their biological requirements to have a kid.

How DARE I view abortion as a necessary evil because it DOES cut down on black dindus. Nice shilling. How dare people capitalize on the largest and most important decision most women will ever make in their life.

nice quads

dubs confirm sex is for making babies

Good luck converting the average woman to that view.

Meanwhile we can divide leftist women.

Some statistics on the other side:

THE MORE TIME THAT GOES ON THE MORE THEY REGRET THEIR ABORTIONS!!!

MEANWHILE IN REALITY LAND\

THIS IS A PERFECT WEDGE ISSUE FOR US

Sauce: care-net.org/abundant-life-blog/researchers-discover-abortion-regret-is-not-a-myth

abortion was one of the most polarizing issues during the romney times and before. there was another one too but i cant quite remember what it was. maybe gay marriage? or was that earlier? anyways, the fact that "gay" "people" are mostly accepted now and we're on to transexuals+ now means that abortion could just as easily follow suit (and likely is since the kikes feel no need to bring it up - they sense no significant opposition to their progression for it).

i say bringing back the topic of abortion to light is a good thing

a society that accepts child murder based solely on the shallow whims of the lowest class is not a good one
are you talking about women who have had abortions? most are extremely degenerate and a lost cause. they are among the worst people and will never be even remotely traditional even if they do miraculously take heed to a few biological imperatives despite how deep they are embedded with the essence of kali

why are you even here or alive at all if this is your mentality?

and stop

typing

this,

faggot

Abortion isn't evil. It targets only the undesirable. It is ensuring that another generation of libtards aren't being born. It's culling the irresponsible and those that hold the short-term in higher prestigate than the long-term. It's culling the nigger population and getting rid of downies and retards. We need mandatory abortion of non-whites and downies and we should allow abortion to continue for whoever wants it, because it is NEVER a good idea to try and stop someone from ending their own lineage, if they are inclined to do that they should be allowed to. I am entirely in favour of abortion and infanticide and do not believe you do any good by making it illegal. Government should not interfere with the right to cull. If you want people to have children and raise lots of them, we must win this culturally, while also reforming government to be smaller and to tax the healthy reprodutive parts of society less. We should not subsidize the reproduction of shitty r-selected people.

Look at the other side of the issue where parents keep their little downies and other retard genetic fuck ups and then regret not aborting them and explain how it ruined their family, how they could have just culled them and had a healthy child, and how they would have had more time and less stress and be able to do more for their healthy children. This is a personal issue for me and my family as my parents have been forced to keep a brain-dead vegetable retard alive for 27 years now and it has never spoken or done anything except lay there and shit and piss and vomit on itself. Fuck you anti-abortion idiots. Also women will regret everything they do, they just are never happy with any decisions they make, which is why they should all just be submissive slaves and let men run their lives. Then they will be happy.

Women regret having children, women regret not having children, women regret everything. That's just how women are. Take away their ability to decide anything for themselve and make them submit to the will of a man and they'll be happier and regret nothing.

Quads confirm Kek is in favor of the return of Spartans.

Here's how I see it. I could say I'm both against and for abortion.
I'm for abortion in the case of
I'd put rape on here, but honestly, don't get in a situation where you'll get raped, you dumb cunt. Rape by non-white which is 99% of them obviously not included, the half-nigglet goes in the garbage bin just like full nigglets.

I'm against abortion in every other case, especially when dumb whores use it as a get out of jail free card. Abortion should be made illegal again as soon as the demographic issues are solved, purely to make women realize that, in fact, there are consequences for your actions, and daddy's credit card can't bail you out every time.

Unacceptable abortions:
Acceptable abortions:

Most abortions in USA are done by subhuman niggers, tho.

That hardly helps when we have millions of spics on the way, and they don't abort at all because apparently Jesus only hates murder if it's still in the womb.

>

Just say that since abortion is a healthcare issue, their reason shouldn't matter. You wouldn't want a retarded baby now would you?

Using literate memes like the one OP created is good. Nigs won't be able to read or understand it. They go on genociding themselves, and we save the women and children that actually matter.

I've heard from various women themselves that abortion can or will create psychological problems. People should be informed at the least. This board probably leans towards pro-choice. But you may be right about it being an effective wedge issue to get women moving and thinking right.

It might be a good idea to discourage abortion at an individual level even if it remains legal, which it likely will. Middle and Right leaning women are likely the only ones to heed the message. It could introduce new anons into the population to take the roles that were supposed to be taken by mass immigration. Maybe eventually the whole world can agree on a kind of deescalation of the population wars so we can level all off, as Western countries have already shown achievable.

Your answer is irresponsible people shouldn't be irresponsible.

Let the irresponsible people undo their mistakes and abort their impulsive genes out of existence.

You still are ignoring the downy / retard abomination question.

Tard babies create psychological problems. Also liberalism is a mental illness.

Abortion fucks women up at a fundamental level.

t. dated women who borted babby

YOU'RE TELLING ME I HAVE TO GO ON FETLIFE TO GET THE WOMAN I TRULY CRAVE???

WHAT FRESH HELL IS THIS???

Very well put user but unfortunately the days of Chivalry are behind us. pic related

It has only just begun.

It's worse than you think. People have such a fucked-up picture of that era and what it was about, you're likely to wind up with some thrashed BDSM whore who thinks it's kinky to wear a skirt and call you "sir."

Avoid, and fake a conversion to Mormonism. Make some good friends and help them build a barn (or whatever), and maybe you can marry a redheaded virgin.

Most Mormons, in the U.S. at least, are blonde-haired and blue-eyed. Redheads are fairly rare.

It's completely disgusting, seeing so many Nazis-waiting-to-happen reproducing like the Mormons do. Their weekly family night activities make it nearly impossible to drive in a wedge between husband and wife, or parents and children. I find solace in the fact that, at the very least, their leadership is irrevocably cucked and has responded extremely well to even the slightest, most irrelevant and harmless external social pressure, so it may be possible to kill off their white supremacist movement from the inside.

Some of us are on to you moshe.

If that’s what it takes for her to get off.
Frankly, this is what all women should crave.

Not if she's a whore for the other 23 hours a day.

This niggah gets it. It'll cause women to lean more right (even though most women have the same view as us here) that abortion is MOSTLY seen as a necessary evil.

This. And it's their only real redpill.

That would be correct. Bitches be crazy and want some weird mishmash between 50 shades of grey and mad men. Shit's crazy yo. I accidentally liked a latex nazi inspired female outfit on pinterest, linked to my normie facebook account. Had like 5 random female acquaintances like and share my pin. MFW

Excuse the booze typing.

this niggah has dated fetlife chicks.

bumparoo

What the fuck happens to you guys? Obviously the consensual reduction of minorities in western countries is good, however burning a mountain of babies is just feeding the Jew god Saturn or moloch or whatever it turns out to be. No baby sacrifice under any circumstances.

I've seen this before. Quite a lot actually. I suspect it is one of two logical outcomes of flinging yourself headfirst into the BDSM lifestyle the other possibility would be getting POZZED and dying alone, of course
You cannot reject the natural order. By doing so in such a violent way these people have ensured that these urges will resurface in a repressed, highly fetishistic way. Ironically, it is the "homophobe really likes cock" trope in reverse but actually true
It would honestly be kind of hot if it weren't so inherently misguided and tragic.

Enjoy taking care of a braindead tard baby then that shits, pisses, and vomits itself for 30 years laying in a bed moaning and making croaking sounds.

Hmmm that means I can cuck you and make your raise my spawn which you won't abort. heh

Mormons have kike tendencies.

IUDs and hormonal implants are over 99% effective, and last 3-10 (possibly 12) years. Granted, this is effectiveness per year. Make a long-acting reversible or permanent contraceptive a prerequisite for gibs (or eliminate gibs, ideally).

Kikes push degenerate BDSM filth because they know women want to be submissive and it's convenient to relegate it to sexual situations.

My ex girlfriend aborted what would have been my first born child. Because "lol stronk & independant LOL". It traumatized me to the point where I don't think I could properly put my heartbreak into words without coming across as kind of an enormous faggot.

Apparently the long term regret is real and she's wracked with guilt now. I make sure to reach out to her every year on what would have been our child's birthday and remind her.

She never responds but I have on good authority from a mutual friend that she's chronically depressed and on the verge of snapping. It's not much but it keeps me going. Maybe if I'm lucky she will kill herself soon.

Anyway, have a bump.

Did you give her any reason to keep the baby? Did you propose on the spot so she could keep it and not be a single mother? If not, you are equally responsible, you massive fucking faggot.

Hopefully soon, all this suffering will be a distant memory. Godspeed user.

SIEG HEIL

Although I agree he should (maybe he did) do the things you state, he isn't just as bad. A mother (supposedly) has that deep connection with the child (for the exact same reason they feel they can abort it) because it's part of their body (connected would be a better term).
Honestly, no woman could claim herself a mother if she aborts her child (of her own volition. Even for a genetically bad baby, e.g. downs, etc., she should still want to keep it. Only at the behest of her family, husband, and logic should she dare be willing to do it).
tl;dr vagina =/= mother, pregnant =/= mother

As a matter of fact I did, you blame-shifting kike.

Carry on then. She deserves whatever pain you bring her.

All of BDSM is really our natural desires super repressed and then pressurized and fermented into something weird and new and super dysfunctional. I bet that rubberdoggo shit is really our sense of not just freedom, but of hierarchy and also the master apprentice relationship and possibly our relation to nature all twisted and perverted into something the kikes can sell as a package.

I hope you crash your car today.

Sucks to be you man, I don't drive.

Reported.

Abortion is a neokike wedge issue designed to distract white voters from race, racial identitarianism, and economic issues other than "muh low taxes". Just like all the bullshit culture war nonsense that the Rekikelican party has pushed since the 1970's.

Now I wish there were a good LDS shit-posting board so I could do this more often.

Fuck off Jack Donovan.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA he still thinks that Mormons prioritize race oh lol I am laffin

Stop huffing glue and clean your room.

Man, faggots are sick in the head, but the thing you must know is that to cure them you must give them back what was taken from them. Give them back their foreskins, give them back their natural lives, and their natural indo-european roles in natural locales and the vast majority will satisfy their longing not with stuff, or sex, but with nature.
They yearn for something instinctual, but this faggotry is the only place they can taste it, and it's only after the Jew has ground it to bits and mixed it with filler and taken a dump on it and smeared it on expensive toast to be sold to the masses.
The aryan soul tries to break its containment but it will need to be purified after it comes out of the shell because it will stink to high hell of corruption, and degeneracy.

Drunk driving was a sport, not a crime for one.

ABORTION IS MURDER
LACK OF RESPONSIBILE BEHAVIOR ON BOTH PARTS GIVE BIRTH RAISE IT RIGHT BACK YEARS AGO YOU DID NOT KILL IT UNLESS IT CAME OUT FUCKED UP THEN THE ELDERS DECIDE TO PUNT THE ABOMANATION OFF A CLIFF OR PUT IT TO WORK IN THE MINES
YOU GOT A CHANCE TO PLAY THE GAME OF LIFE CHEATING A PLAYER OF THEIRS IS WRONG
NEVER ANGER THE GODS THEY WILL FUCK YOU UP

ALSO NIGGERS KILLING MORE NIGGER BABYS IS NOT A GOOD ARGUMENT ABOUT ABORTION NIGGERS KILL EACH OTHER OFF REGARDLESS OF ABORTION MORE NIGS NIGGING WOULD WAKE MORE VOLK UP ANYWAY

I drank.

t. three years sober April 5th.

abortion is the only thing keeping the black population in check

Abortion is not a "necessary evil" abortion is quintessential soft eugenics in practice. People who are not fit to parent (for what ever reason) should be discouraged from parenting, abortion is defiantly part of that.

I am glad that someone noticed my work.
Now I really want one.

On topic: I really dislike abortion, but until niggers are sterilized we need it to keep their numbers down. I also firmly believe that in order for lasting change to happen, the culture needs to change. Religion is a good (but not perfect) way to do this. But only when the religion has good values and is not cucked.

Thanks for the interesting viewpoints guys. I think this is a decent wedge issue the.

Except this isn't reality. The only women who tend to have regret tend to fall into two categories.
The rest by and large, treat abortion as a joke and concern for the slaughtered child as "irrational", "patriarchal thinking", "backwards", "outdated", "sentimentality", "oppression."
By all means try, but don't expect results other than mockery and amusement.

Abortion is mostly libshits, niggers and spics, it's a good thing for the USA. In Europe, not so much, I doubt Muslims are getting abortions.

I know a woman who had 2 abortions in her 20s. To this day she says she knows she did the right thing and doesn't regret it. The truth is they utterly destroyed her.

She's 39 now and childless. I know she wanted to be a mother, but now she says it wasn't for her. She calls me up drunk in the middle of the night sometimes. One time I ended up rushing to be with her because I feared she would commit suicide.

You cannot take the word of any post-abortive woman when they say they don't regret it. The majority are wracked with grief, guilt and shame, but they will never admit it. They have to cling to the false mythology they made in their head to justify it, they will repeat it over and over to convince themselves it was the right thing to do, because whenever an iota of doubt creeps in, they are confronted with the reality of being a mother who killed their child. They can't take it back.

Abortion is another kike mind-fuck, the worst one they've done to our women. It eats away the very essence of their soul.

After the first one, /i's think she'd choose more effective birth control.

Yep. She's highly intelligent, has 2 law degrees, but she's one of those who despite intelligence manages to make utterly stupid life choices. And she was completely taken in by the Kike feminist mind-fuck. In weak drunken moments she's admitted to me she would have been happier as a housewife and mother (which I'm sure is true), but when sober she retracts and adamantly proclaims her happiness with her childless, soulless career-woman lifestyle.

One factor in women having multiple abortions is that, however much the first one fucked up their head, if they find themselves in the same situation again, they have to either face up to the wrongness of the act they already committed, or repeat it to maintain the "did the right thing" narrative they made for themselves.

See if you can find out the anniversary of her abortions and then send her this on the date(s).