Nintendo new hardcore imagine

Now that the Nintendo switch start marketing hard to hipsters. How soon until Nintendo start doing dark & gritty reboots of their I.Ps?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/673466.html.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want a darker version of pokemon that doesn't pander to kids. One where the pokemon actually die if they lose their HP.

Like Holla Forums What will happen first Holla Forums M rated Zelda or M rated metroid?

M-rated Metroid definitely. Wouldn't expect them to make Samus throw the word "shit" around like Conker or an Ogre Battle 64 character would but I would expect it to be said once at a very punctual moment.

That makes even less sense than them fainting. Especially considering that in the context of the Pokemon universe battles are considered a friendly sport and carries tradition de-facto rules in the case of street battles.

I'm just saying. Making something darker and edgier for the sake of just making it darker and edgier is a surefire way to kill a franchise and make sure it ages like shit in the future

I just want to fuck gardevoir

That worked so well for Bomberman

You are right as fuck, seriously I can't believe someone like you would have common sense

and LISA the Painful

SO m rated zelda than?

Nintendo already tried to do that and failed pathetically, they really cant do anything but rehashes

Edgy Competitive Nuzlocke autists would cream on their tighty whiteys over it.

I don't think it was a nintendo IP but I think there was a edgy megaman exclusive for the wii in development by retro studios.

but samus is a lady, not a commoner.

It appeals to goons.

It appeals to Nintenddrones

Asswipes who time isn't very valuable and likes to watch things slowly go down with little effort and very safely. Knows how to build a team for in game. Usually goes Venusaur, Clefable or Chansey, Cloyster or Starmie, Ninetales and Rhydon

Nostalgia tards who remember Charizard being much stronger than he was. Likely to complain when it gets one-shotted by a Rock slide. Goes with only Charizard and HM slaves. Often buys a fuck ton of Revives and spends a good 20 turns during the elite four healing Charizard in battle

Hipsters who think they're not Charmander-fags and act like starting off with Squirtle makes them special. Their team is usually Blastoise, Arcanine, Raichu, Dugtrio and Pidgeot with an Oddish or Bellsprout for Cut and Flash

I don't think that was ever supposed to be for the Wii. And it was only worked on by some ex members of Retro.

At least ten years ago.

Since when?
They haven't even done any advertising beyond that reveal trailer, and that didn't target hipsters at all.

you a silly willy

You're trying way too hard to start a thread here. Have you tried reddit?

Saying nutendo meme localizations appeal to children is an insult to children.

Ice Beam, nigger.

Pretty dark … if you're twelve

She's an amalgamation of several popular scifi women of the 80's and late 70's. Ripley from Alien and Dominique Royal of Space Cobra being the most prominent.

They took the arm canon idea from Space Cobra as well. It was a pretty popular series back in the mid 80's when the first Metroid was being made.

Anyway Samus would say 'shit' based on the characters she's derived from; a freighter warrant officer and a galactic police officer. They were distinguished professionals that had challenging and dangerous careers not quaint proper ladies who would find vulgarities obscene.

…When?
Hipsters always claim they played Zelda and always will.

Is it the localization? Cause you should be learning japanese by now, user.

So like all "trying to be grimdark" things?

Sense the switch

November 19, 2006

picture semi related

Now that I think about it there was also Frolbericheri Frol from 'They Were Eleven'. That was a great scifi movie with an interesting female character. Some later Metroid games definitely took inspiration from it.

Samus is nothing like Frol personality wise but the reveal of their gender is done in a similar way.

Ugh, did you assume hier gender???πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Frolbericheri Frol is from a planet of hermaphrodites that get to choose their own gender as an adult. This is fantastic scifi from the 70's not modern SJW bullshit.

Depends what you mean by "grimdark". I consider the end of PIG to be grimdark: hitomi.la/galleries/673466.html. Probably wouldn't sell to most people though.

So we have people turning hipster into a buzzword now?
How about you explain how this in anyway markets itself to hipsters. If anything it markets to normal fags.
Are you saying that solely because it's different?

you got the hipsters all wrong

How about you get out instead.

I don't know if that's worse than reselling ports of 10+ year old games for full price or not.

Contrarianism can easily be a form of conformity. Hell, this place is probably the worst for it. 8v does so much out of fear of becoming Reddit or Tumblr or halfchan, normalfags, casuals and hipsters and Jews that patterns, opinons and initial reactions have become very predictable. Fuck, remember people talking about buying Hatred to spite SJW's? Like a damn fiddle m8.

Contrarianism, general shitposting, election-season Holla Forums memelords, Holla Forums is a melting pot of crap. Always was, prolly always will be, unless Mark gets off his fat ass and wordfilters Reddit or something.

You need to be 18 or over to post here.

nah, just have more sexy girls