What did Trump do to Macron?

Macaroni started out like any liberal, progressive hero, yet one visit from Trump later and he's anti-immigrant, anti-semitic, anti-NWO, and now even anti-China.

archive.is/mXgdi
france24.com/en/20180109-france-china-macron-trade-markets-protectionism

So how the fuck did he do it? How did Trump flip Macron to the dark side?

And how many other countries does he intend to bring crashing down with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/emmanuel-macron-the-french-presidency-and-a-colonial-controversy-73396
hollaforums.com/thread/10523537/politics/eurofags-get-in-here-this-is-hugehe-literally-said.html
politicalbeauty.com/rescue.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_China_Trade#Origins
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
archive.is/yM7i2
archive.is/CDgOm
archive.is/Tc15u
archive.is/9ySKI
archive.is/IczfR
archive.is/ntafr
archive.is/8be76
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He likely didn't have anything to do with it.

you got tricked rach, you bitch.

Don't tell me you don't think the current Macron isn't a robot impostor. Real progressives are far too honest and principled to do the kind of values-ditching Macron has allegedly done.

I would buy in more if this cycle with Asian trade hadn't repeated itself over and over going back to even the Roman Empire and its silk imports. The trade becomes imbalanced because the Chinese won't buy any of our stuff in return. The last time they pulled this shit the kikes running the British Empire pimped their whole country out on opium at the barrel of a gun to get their silver back.

FUCK OFF

kill yourself learningchode

Impossible! Nobody can trick a chick, bamboozie a floozie, or cheat the teat to such a degree!

France is being ruled by President Robo-roni, controlled directly either by Washington or Moscow. Perhaps by Moscow via Washington.

Care to elaborate on British-Chinese trade relations pre-Opium Wars? Did the Chinese pull this with anyone else between the Roman and British empires?

The greatest irony is that LC is who made you believe that I am him, posted zero evidence and merely spammed his shit-tier claims, and some of you dumb cunts actually fell for it.

I despise his white supremacist views, but I respect him for his skills as a meddler, however limited and sophomoric they may be.

Semen; drown in it.

Macaron reads Holla Forums

News at 11.
How about Jean Monet bridge?

theconversation.com/emmanuel-macron-the-french-presidency-and-a-colonial-controversy-73396

hollaforums.com/thread/10523537/politics/eurofags-get-in-here-this-is-hugehe-literally-said.html

politicalbeauty.com/rescue.html

Slide thread/sage+report

I bet in real life you're a fat heifer like Heather Heyer.

Go crazy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_China_Trade#Origins

Or did you want further back than that?

No thanks. I want you and your based Macaron to gtfo to Cape Town or Sudan or Somalia

something something semen

Sadly, no. I'm a thin-privileged fecesbaroness and, owing to my utter lack of self control, am actively making the situation worse by adhering to an all-organic fag diet and exercising regularly.

But don't think for a moment that I'm not body positive. If anything, I value Fatfrican-Americans, weight-enhanced pyrsyns, and the voluminously gifted much higher than the comparatively skeletal like mysylf.

I guess you could say that their opinions and experiences just hold more weight.

Check your privilege, shitlord, I was engaged in a private conversation and wasn't talking to you.
And impede upon the rights of intelligent, capable Bantoid-Pyrsyns to live in a homeland free from the taint of white "people"? I think not.

It's much better to bring them here, to formerly white-majority countries, that we may become more diverse and culturally enriched.

WHAT IS IT SLIDING HANS

If you have information going further back, I'd definitely read it

Post proof

Nah. It's pathetically easy to find nearly anything thanks to the internet, but honestly, the kind of details you want for whatever assignment you're working on (don't tell me you're only getting started on your thesis just now, user) are best found in a physical book. Get reading, stupid boyim.

I bet you are.

Macron is a sheltered oddball banker who likely forms all his opinions based on newspapers and journal articles, and zero real life experience with ordinary people. He's never been subject to rebuke or had his opinions challenged, so he says some slightly politically incorrect things now and again.

Fuck off, manpig. That is never going to happen.

The Maddow-poster is a confirmed heifer.

Confirmed newhetero.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

SUFFOCATE YOURSELF WITH SIEMENS

This is a shitthread, but the lulz are real. What did anyone expect from a politician who has The Prince as a favorite book?

Ask his handler, the old hag he claims to be his wife.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN LEARNINGCHODE YOU DISGUSTING KIKE ROACH
ILL FIND WHERE YOU LIVE AND ILL FLAY YOUR SKIN FROM YOUR CARCASS

Good job, user.

I think that handshake fucked Macron up more than he'll ever admit. He surely thought Trump was a feeble old man and that he'd be able to intimidate him. Then he went from being angry at Trump to wanting to be Trump.

Please don't confuse me with that turkroach, user. That offends mw deeply.

Trump bestowed on Macron the ideal of Chad Nationalism.

drown

yourself

in

semen

I think Macron was merely pretending to be a cuckold so that the idiot leftists and non-French would flood in to vote for him, against the ebil nazi woman.
It seems like he has his own agenda, he wants to be a ruler of a great nation, not a collapsing dystopia.

Oh my god is rachposter being fucking chemo right now? What the fuck is going on? The absolute state of this magapede, bot, shill, newfriend infested board

fucking die nu-pol

Was he merely pretending to work for the Rothschilds too?

Or was that possibly related to this murky agenda you think he has?

I gotta hand it to you, you fucking faggot, this shit is the single most effective troll to date.

Ok, what the flying fuck is going on?

He's a powerhungry narcissist, he came out from the system's holier-than-thou universities and practice nepotism like it's his favorite past time. He quickly realised that catering to sjw's will not owe him any favors and will do all the 180 in the world to get another mandate. Unfortunately, his zombie legions blindly follows him wherever he goes so it's likely to happens.

t.French

Trump is a master persuader. It's what he does.

Macron is a puppet that goes on path of lowest resistance and highest reward.
NWO, EU and kikes behind US are in deep economic/cultural/tech stagnation that will make us surpassed by China and India in few years time.

It is logical for him to play both teams.
And it is even more logical for Artsman of the deal to persuade people based on what they are inclined to do.

France is a sinking ship, west as a whole is a sinking ship, they see this possible flip in politics as something they can profit from and make west great again at same time.

havent' seen madd poster in a while

Probably filled him in on Plus Ultra.

the cut of his jaw and overall aesthetics he has implies deep crypto one of us. but that gilf thing and his past.. If he was a crypto one of us all along wew thats fucking dedication.

Macron is definitely not from Frankish bloodlines and that is why I don't trust him. He could very much be from a Gaelic-Roman background and those people only care about Empire and ruling but do not inquire of the racial stock of their subjects.

Macron's stance is fake. He's owned by the Rothschilds, unless someone else can give him more than they can he'll be on their side. Trump is also a kikelover, he didn't do shit to Macron. Besides, "maybe betraying millions of people isn't such a great idea after all" isn't the kind of change of heart you get from a conversation.

Macron's wife has a son though, and he's older than Macron. I doubt he even fucks her, he has to be a faggot.

nah he obviously did fuck her, hes probably not so much as gay, as much more so a pedo faggot, Hence why he was put into to power, to promote Hebes in europe

ALL OF THEM.

If you mods need to shitpost this badly, I don't know why you can't just go to cuckchan. That's what its for.

Trump probably told him about Plus Ultra.

Macron knows where the power lies.

Holla Forumsacks best chance of taking public office would be to pretend to be "liberal saviors" up until taking office, then completely change face. you'll only get one term but there are many of us. campaigning on full-blown natsoc principles is political suicide.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Because it smells like some shifty kike bullshit?
Just like your entire post?
You're worse than the fuck rachfaggot if I'm honest.

Oh Christ I didn't even see this shit.

Still here, still trying, huh?
That's sad.

Rebranding White Genocide/Attacking White Nationalism
>archive.is/yM7i2
>archive.is/CDgOm
>archive.is/Tc15u

>archive.is/9ySKI
>archive.is/IczfR
>archive.is/ntafr
>archive.is/8be76

So Macaroni is ditching the campaign-Macron to become super-white-supremacist-Macron because his SJW base won't owe him any favors, yet that same SJW base that doesn't owe him anything blindly follows him no matter what, so he's doing a 180 to get another mandate via the fringe far-right who lost the last presidential election in a landslide.

Confirmed for not knowing what the fuck you're talking about. And talk your university-bashing anti-intellectual nonsense elsewhere, heteroscum.

So his hardline, far-right extremist anti-immigration, anti-China policies that he's actually implementing are fake?
And how exactly has that become relevant to his presidency? How has it manifested in any way? Can you name a single policy of his, or even an appointee, that would further the goals of the Rothschild family?

I'll also need to know what you consider the goals of said family to be, your evidence for thinking they think that, and why it's a bad thing.

This guy is paid to do this.

Do this and post results.

At this stage I hear people calling eachother Kampfy at this point and jump at shadow.
That being said
WOULD REAL KAMPFY PLEASE STAND UP?

I talked to my friends about this, and we basically decided on doing exactly that. Even changing parties won't be a big deal because you just use Trump as your "turning point" and that you couldn't take his two scoops of insanity anymore.
Then:

What could go wrong?

Macron was always right-wing.

Checked.
Nice

Wew I was never expecting that to happen.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN LEARNING KIKE

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN MADDOWPOSTER

Coach roach has made another appearance

You are a fucking retard who doesn't even understand what he posts.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN LEARNING KIKE

checked

I think we just took in too much FN propaganda during the French Election. Any time you'd see le Pen actually make a statement, she cucked, yet we still acted as her cheerleaders. Macron seems to be a bit of an opportunist, but he's been doing a much better job than I could have ever imagined from le Pen.

rachposting is still a thing?

greatness

Reported for bumping this.

also, the fact that voter turnout for women vs. men regarding him really proves gaslighting women works. kek.

see if I care HAIL CALIGULA

Reported. Kill yourself.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN TURKROACH

Macron has Mommy and Daddy issues. His marriage to an old hag and his adoption of Trump as a surrogate father shows this. Macron was probably neglected or abused as a child.

Just pretend to be Bernie tier. Campaign for free health care and better wages. And then when you get in office clarify that you only meant free health care for white people and that you will increase wages by removing brown people and women from the work force.

wtf is going on in this thread

Probably this.
He has that sort of air about him. Even before you look into his sex life.

rach, why are you such a nigger lover?

do you have any maddow nudes?