WebM Thread: Proper edition

Actually has something that is vidya in op to pervent locked threads edition and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6DPF5
youtube.com/watch?v=CrxUMycAD7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Again, preempting shitty SFM videos. I'll try not posting the same shit I just did in the other thread. Also, good on you for actually knowing what you're doing.

Yeah don't give mods a reason to lock threads

And then Boogie went into SJW-lite because that Magic the Gathering guy got in shit, and Boogie said "What I think he's wrong because I'm old and I don't like edgelords"

Except 99% of Boogies popular content is being a nerd edgelord screaming insults at a camera in a fake voice

do you cancer fucks not use the catalog?

non-vidya webm in the op, that thread will be locked

Oh fuck yes

checkmate, pc mustard race

archive.is/6DPF5

DO NOT WATCH WHILE EATING

I made that Haydee op vids, come at me bro

shit. dunno why the audio is de-synced

It's a little annoying that's it's still not in the rules, though.

Whoa wait

That sounds like Smegma King, is that him?

oh how the mighty have fallen

Yeah webm threads have always had a list of unwritten rules

I can't wait until this thing finally kills itself.

Lets not forget about the man himself who tried to save webm threads

Any day soon, body dysphoria people have an incredibly high suicide rate, even higher after the surgery

John FUCKING Numbers won the Nintendo World Championships, but at what cost to the rest of the world?

Why would you admit to that? That's like admitting to sucking dick.

Cause I like the game?

Why would you admit to that? It's like admitting to having shit taste.

Mods make no sense.

"I think its crap therefor you must also believe its crap"

Sorry I don't share your opinion on this ONE title

Using your logic I could go get some mexican mafia executing a dozen rival drug dealers, slicing off their heads and then at the end slapping on "At least you're not Anthony Burch" and it would be relevant

nice video games

It totally would. It's a joke at the expense of someone in vidya. Therefore related.

Could you play that again?

you have shit taste, user.

Go on, list games you like, I won't rip into them without warrant

As a ham radio operator, all I can say is; Swedish Rhapsody is probably the most ominous and chilling Numbers Station in the world. Coming at a close 2nd would probably be the old Stasi station called "The Bells".

I miss Halo Online nights

for anyone who can't understand what its saying.

14589 14589 14589 Pa pa bear is in the zone Pa pa bear is in the zone Pa pa bear is in the zone 14589 14589 14589 Baby Bear gone rouge Baby Bear gone rouge Baby Bear gone rouge 25670 25670 25670 Col bear tra vy e [something] don ren ard Col bear tra vy e [something] don ren ard Col bear tra vy e [something] don ren ard 84122 84122 84122 Glen drink nu coffee met souker ain tay neat mere Glen drink nu coffee met souker ain tay neat mere Glen drink nu coffee met souker ain tay neat mere 63110 63110 63110 Beware of JS Beware of JS Beware of JS

Nobody cares

Wow, not a very subtle numbers station.

That's because it taps into your fear of the unknown that an ominous force is working against your well being because you know spies of other countries want to hurt you

It's the same concept behind Tornado alarms, the tornado siren is the same pitch as a woman's scream but its like 2-3 octaves lower and it triggers in your brain panic, run and hide

neat

Get out of my town.

They aren't supposed to be subtle, or expected to be subtle

Go watch Nanbaka

Sorry, somebody screaming in pain, not women screaming in pain

No you ain't the only no license HAM.

SWLer reporting in.

Well no, you're right, but I don't think I've ever heard a numbers station to use mostly code words.

jesus christ.

S-sorry user

Nah it's shit, I could just watch the G Gundam BDs instead.

why don't these people just make movies.

Technician ticket holder here. You're not alone bro.

Just go out and get your god damn ticket already! You know you want to.

Is there something that compels you to post garbage?

US tax money at work.
You can't know unless you have the deciphering notebook. Brits pioneered that way of communication with their operatives around the globe. They used another song at the beginning. It takes a large array.

no

That's rich, coming from you.

Fellow techfag here.

What game is this? It looks like one of those Illusion hentai games.

Nice!

I feel compelled to post the actual song in response.

Akiba's trip

What is it about the touhou's I find so endearing.

other than that its a good webm user

last number station webm i have

Quality over quantity. Also, feel free to think up an actually response next time :^)

1. It's an MP4
2. It's pulled from youtube, I didn't do the work
3. What's the deal with kissanime? They're having issues with ads and shit, but uBlock Origin fixes absolutely all of it.

1. I'm retarded and didn't read the file
2.I have no problem with that. A majority of the posts on here are just like that. people are just lazy to do it including myself
3.It's a streaming site, and I personally don't like the site in general

I never got the appeal of idolshit, but that's surprisingly catchy.

Enjoy your artifacts, and good luck watching any scene with snow or confetti

So you agree with me?

I'll give you that kissanime is one of the better ones because it actually has decent quality, though.

Who would disagree with those sick quads?

Name of game?

OH JESUS CHRIST.
I DIDN'T LISTEN
I AM EATING A BOWL OF CEREAL.

DID COSMOS FUCKING SERIOUSLY DANCE TO THIS SONG? JESUS CHRIST HOW HORRIFYING

I can only think of one or two shows that had 'em and they weren't in 1080p. Everything else looked good enough that I didn't notice it.

Also torrenting on a university network is just asking for trouble.

I stumbled across it on /a/, figured there was no way in hell I was gonna enjoy it but I'd give it a shot. Ended up being dead wrong.

It isn't a meme at my uni. They've even busted people for using popcorn time. kissanime seems to fly under the radar for them, though, and I'm in no hurry to test them again.

Some OC I made.

good shit user

wow they busted people for using a fucking garbage unencrypted streaming website. Get the fuck off our board if you can't understand how torrenting works.

ur gay

My point is, they are actively watching for any torrenting or downloading of material that seems suspicious. Streaming off of a torrent was punishable, I have no desire to test my luck against them a second time.

You're fucking retarded.

ooga booga bix nood nigga

Are all your webms original content you made user? are all your webms not posted at all?

that webm
want's the game to have the same story as the movie
didn't MIB2 Suck?
I mean don't remember much about the movie but I recall that the general consensus was that it wasn't very good.

so that's how they do it,

jeez vidya autist you are so easy to read

Rich Evans is the son of crack addicts. He has raised by his grandmother and spent all his youth and teens playing the best of 80s and 90s PC games. He is a real human bean with excellent taste on vidya.
Jack on the other hand is a massive faggot. You can see it from a mile away just looking at his mannerism and voice.

These are the most over-designed characters I have ever seen.

You don't have the high ground here, redditfag.

If I'm not mistaken the guy that racks up 100+ posts in every webm thread will continuously post the same webms every thread, adding whatever ones other anons post and deleting the ones that don't get replies.
I have no fucking clue why he thinks posting the same shit over and over again is worth doing but he's been doing it for over a year now. Maybe it's autism?

I actually do because the thread was locked for the reason of non-vidya in the op, I was not op.

I am not from reddit. Never have and never will. If you know whats posted there how about you stay there yourself.

Mowtendoo, anonymoose, and silva gunner are the figgin' best I swear.

You are right on that user.

Anyone know these songs? My google-fu is failing me.

I have the nicovideo source for the second one but I can't find the original song.

1/2

any more good vaporwave

Can't find the specific mix of Better Off Alone for that one. At no point in the original does it do that synth by itself like that.

1.5/2

Has the new bumper been released yet? uwu

No. It's "done", but it's only about half of what it could be. I'm waiting for 16MB limit and filename fix to continue. In the meantime, I'm still collecting webms I think will fit well into it.

Can't find this one either. 2/2

Look up "STRATFORD CT. - AMICUS CURIAE", it's an album with stuff that you might be interested in. Not explicitly vaporwave, but it has chillwave (the more original, less meme version of vaporwave) and futurefunk.

Keep up the good work!

I got this.

Time for music.

I don't understand any of the amateur radio stuff, but I still think it's cool, user.

Piano edition.

that's chill as fuck.

yes

My neighbor is amateur radio and posts here. He has a shitton of antennas on his car and I think 10 to 20 radios of varying sizes in his room.

Just beat me to posting that one. I'll post the others I have.

I want to say this one is higher quality, but I could be wrong.

Lazerhawk has a horribly underrated opening. Whatever Japanese animation house they hired to do it was pretty incredible.

Silverhawks you mean. Lazerhawk is the artist who made the song.

I actually bought this game off steam hoping it would be as fun as I remembered it was. Nostalgia goggles are fucking cruel.

yep, that.
I never actually watched the cartoon but some user was posting a bunch of 80's cartoon openings in a webm thread a while back.

It was cool seeing that western cartoons in the 80's had their own little /m/ phase.

shit/10

I didn't make this, but I could fix it up for you, I've got plenty of time on my hands

Maybe this one is vaporwave. I dont remember what this is.

Future funk.

Made with the same method as >>11140394

Same method as

Made a formatting error.

I need a source on that song

i didnt know she was from argentina

Reminded me of this.

also, I dig how the amber theme is now included in the defaults

Sounds like one of us

Good song in the third

Speaking of that game

Could you make a webm of Let's Contribute? I'm at phone right now.

holy shit that third one is beautiful

Remind me next thread and I will, going to sleep now. I have to remake that Ibara one as well since the sound quality isn't that great.

What's the source of this amazing song?

I dont know but I saved it with the filename it was posted with. When I looked I couldn't find anything.

when was the last time a webm thread was locked?

Why's there one faggot resposting the same shitty webms every thread?

Who is doing such an awful thing user?

Drinking to this, brb

do you track to user?
I would love to colab sometime…

hey here's some dumb shit I'm working on
editing a mde video into a fake movie trailer
i'm going for a "weird indie movie that has 9.4 on IMDB but only 64 reviews" kind of feel
idk if i'll finish it

neat

that's pretty cool

i need every webm you have of coach dancing, my hd died on me and i never backed them up.

last one i have

I need more

I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE

MORE

consider a vpn and proxy if you ever have to torrent

I DON'T ANY MORE

Look don't be such a prude, stop holding out on me. Give me your coach webms.

for the last time user I DON'T HAVE ANYMORE
COACH WEBMS

that doesn't look like a webm or a mp4 user

Im going to get these coach webms one way or another user.

WELL I'M SURE AS HELL THEY AREN'T COMMING FROM ME BECAUSE I'M OUT

We'll see about that

NO MEANS NO, user

Its too late for you now, I'm-

I'll let it slide this time.

good

Battlefield 1, Overwatch, H1Z1, Super Robot Wars Alpha 3

this has just inspired me to learn to use SFM.

do it user, and don't give up

A: Shits not hard, just massively time consuming
B: Most (Not all) if the good SFM makers do pony shit, so if you're not recognized on youtube it's probably not because your stuff is shit, mostly it will be because its pushed to the literal bottom of the youtube metrics system

And if you want a huge tip as somebody who used to animate 15+ years ago, animate in blocks and not in sequence steps

IE - Go to where you want the animation to start, set a pose, go to the end, set a pose, then adjust motion sliders for fluid movement as the animation progresses along with touch up poses to simulate weight etc

I figure it won't be that rough, I've done traditional animation for a couple of years, but sadly after putting in the work and studies to git gud I realized it just wasn't for me.

so basically key posses and inbetweens?

Yeah, we were just taught to animate it in blocks

Key poses -> Smoothing -> touchups -> smoothing

You mind reposting those? Those were like a shot in my dick for me.

Gotcha, I appreciate the advice. It's funny how similar the two processes sound. I guess that's why Richard Williams said his techniques are applicable through all forms of media… of course, not having to sketch, cleanup the line work, make the actual clean line work, then color all the individuals frames will be nice. Guess I'll spend my day looking up a few tutorials and following along unless you know any particularity good ones?

I just grabbed a shitload from the very few SFM guys who made them in the TF2 & Pony communities

Sadly the TF2 guys are way way way way way less likely to give up their secrets so good luck asking any of them they treat their techniques like holy bibles

weird, usually people in the animation communities are pretty open about that sort of thing.. but then, I guess this isn't your average animation community.

Thanks, but I thought there were 10?

I dunno I kept trying to get help from the TF2 communities and I got fucking dick, just guys going "READ FAQS" "GO LEARN FOR YOURSELF" etc

Don't blame me if somebody spergs out

Don't worry if the autist spergs user, he does that all the time in these threads

You know how it is though, even if he's pretending to be retarded he's still retarded and it still grates on your nerves eventually

Hey, thanks.

Not really you just gotta act smug as fuck and he will be the one getting pissed not seeing a reaction

Tumblr: The Anime?

you disgust me

wrf was this about

I'M TAKING THE BAIT!

The song is called TROPIC∆L by SUPERSEX420.

You can find it in pic related.

I don't get it. Who is cosmo?

A speedrunner who got fucked in the ass so hard at the Nintendo Championship by another guy, he accepted the dick and became a crazy tranny.

YOU SEE IVAN
TO BE OF DESTROYING TANK
YOU NEED *THINK* LIKE SABOT

youtube.com/watch?v=CrxUMycAD7s

why save as file name is still broke?

ABSOLUTE DON!

im going to take the bait and ask who is venom snake?

Thanks, nigga, hope you get quads or greater someday.

Also, I did remember, and I'm working on it now, it'll be posted next thread.

Namefags need to be banned

I wish /mu/ on 8 moved at all. I feel like webm threads would be AMAZING on it.

Someone has never seen tits in real life.

i dont think realism is the point

Maybe I just want massive giant honking tits on women in games

Is that a crime?

racemixers get out, stop trying to perpuate that these fat unhealthy bodies are acceptable in the slightest.