This shit just got out of meme access

this shit just got out of meme access
is it worth a torrent?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/283160/announcements/detail/775010354053328607
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is it about?

space shooting apparently

It's a 50 minute game of Wing Commander, nothing more.

No

as in FPS/TPS set in space or one of those sidescrollers?

aw

fucking google it nigger
I ain't your search engine

you dont tell people to google it when you're the one shilling the game retard. and from what says its garbage anyway

sage for shill thread

How does it feel to make a word completely worthless?
You've done to shilling what feminism has done to rape

It's good. The people here just aren't worthy of fighting for the Empire.

when you've been on Holla Forums for long enough, you just "accommodate" to the madness of the place, you're new now but just give it a couple weeks.

An internet tough guy eh?
Your clever ruise of baiting me into telling you to google it by asking me incredibly dumb question worked user.
But I'll be back tomorrow, and the day after, advertising another game, you can't stop my marketing department.

it's like an hour long, basically a vr tech demo. fuck you.

steamcommunity.com/games/283160/announcements/detail/775010354053328607

raped it?

I'd have at least expected you to do some research yourself, fucking queermo.

You could have at least said something relevant to your previous stance instead of just MEMES OR BUST-ing it, you pastel-smeared buttclown.

I wouldn't be surprised if you really ARE a shill. You think they'd notice if you gave out company assets through a proxy?

I'm tired of seeing everything flooded with half-baked "PLZ BUY VR ;c" grabbing simulators. VR is going to flop, deal with it.

You seem funny and cool, though.
and maybe a little cute too

Why the fuck would I type out all the general info that could be found after a quick search?
I mean shit I didn't even tell people to go download it, I just asked if it was good, expecting people that played it to tell me if it was

I don't give a shit if you haven't played it

What company assets?

christ mate can't believe how fucking retarded this place got in the past year

The dev of this game is a severe fucking retard.

Yeah, the old concept of just jumping from battle to battle killing shit and getting more ships looked a lot more interesting than the scripted, isolated micro missions it turned into.

I was looking forward to enemy starfighter, not a VR demo. Guess the guy couldn't pull it off.

You're supposed to start the thread that way so that people feel more motivated to search and give opinions on it. It's sort of a "Here's what we know" hub that others can cite easily to help smooth the progress of the thread. If you weren't an unbelievable newfag you'd know that.

It's a joke. If you weren't an unbelievable newfag you'd know that, too.

It's not about VR for me though, I just love space games
no bully

He just changed it for what seemed no reason.

If there's one thing I like about the game besides the VR shilling it's the radio comms in the background and the muffled noise of the cockpit, I'm a huge sucker for this sort of stuff

But I don't want to do that
I want to fucking know IF THE GAME IS GOOD

how are you niggers not getting this

its literally the worst game ever made

but they're cuter when i bully

Tough fucking shit for you, then. Start the thread with some effort next time.

no bully

Why are we never allowed nice things?

do you think we deserve nice things?

Who the hell ever gets what they deserve?

uhh

good stuff