Any of you idiots playing Legion?

Any of you idiots playing Legion?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/bertyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, and Overwatch and Diablo III! Blizzard always delivers the best gaming experiences! :)

Im not trying to shill… I hate every other blizzard game.

who the fuck is a legion?

wow?

As often as I get a chance

Nice meme

I bought it and played till surumar.
The class changes are fucking awful and balancing entire classes around artifact skills was an incredibly bad design decision, especially for a team that hasn't ever been able to balance worth a shit. Now its unfair and homogenized.

Moreover the fucking timegates absolutely kill any drive I have to play. 12 day fucking wait time for development? 48 hour mission tied to my fucking class hall 4 FUCKING TIMES IN A ROW? Yeah the future looks bright for this expansion already for sure. Dropped it immediately after realizing how awful the surumar rep grind was after all of that shit and finding out I'd have to put up with even more timegating if I wanted to touch Kara 2: electric Boogaloo.

I am convinced they are purposely trying to kill WoW, but I cannot understand why aside from tencent being a destructive chink monster.

Meme nothing, I always said fight fire with fire and shitposting with good vidya. Or lewds.

Practice your oral skills on a loaded shotgun.

Anonymous! Never forget it or I won't forgive you! ;^)

Im upset.

twitch.tv/bertyo

wow stream if you wanna see legion changes or something…
healing the newest raid.

Rude

im a young boy..
please what is this game I want to play it.

then again my older brother and his friend both do apparently but they have been hardcore raiding since vanilla. My brother friend said he really liked the zones and shit being comfy and my brother I completely forgot to ask him about it. I imagine he is raiding karazhahn hard more as we speak.

speaking of hard mode I decided to play WoW during the late stages of WoD and got carried through HFC hard mode for the moose, My brother told me that this shit was easy. I had already done LFR and normal mode versions of HFC with pugs and I wondered what the point of 4 difficulties was when 3 are apparently too easy anyway.

It's expectation play. What, you not into s&m? :^)

Nice dubs but I'm not into shota.

Is President Bush there?

Dubs save you.
Legion III: Gates of Troy

I hope Persian archers fuck your shit up.

Chariots of War actually. I even picked a shot that had the name in itbad spoonfeeder user, bad

I just go Moses on them and part their ass

How old are you user?

Tease.

Not buying on your tricks, Shlomo.

I knew the moment they added daily quests in TBC this was the end game but no one believed me.

That oil better be kosher

Hello, is President Bush there?

Would you make me a sandwich?