Quake 3

Why is she so perfect, Holla Forums?

You expect Holla Forums to talk about games? Holla Forums hates games.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Poor Crash will never star in a proper game.

I want to be shot by Crash.

get with the times grandpa xD

quakeworld is best

Really? I only ever saw people lusting after the tribal slut with the bare ass & feather headress.

Maybe he doesn't like sluts.

meant for

damn, that is a curvatious logo.

Would you fuck the Quake III Arena logo?

why does captain halo have boobs in quake

Why does Carmack go "ungh" or similar noises every time he stops talking?

"Bitches love my colored lighting." -John Carmack, 1997

Please user, get some taste. Slash has the best screams.

NuDoom is okay

requesting the lewd texture pk3, you know which one

Crash was mai waifu before I knew what a waifu was as an early teen

I miss it when it was a standard for even online FPS games to have no levels, be completely based on skill, introduce a lot of new things with each game, have bots.

I still play quake 3, ut 2004, and quake wars from time to time, alone, with bots.

same here with quake 3.
lonely, only playing with bots.

The thing is that the bots are pretty good on the highest level, since I never had the best reflexes they make a good opponent for me.

Autism

>tfw only have one friend to play QL with

How is this even possible, fuck time. I remember 2006 like it was yesterday.

I'd fuck the quake 3 arena logo, she seems like a classy lady.

It's a tick he had since he was a kid. It was even explained in Masters of Doom. Mmm.

He's saying ayy because he's from outer space.

MAKE QUAKE GREAT (POPULAR) AGAIN.

Quake can never be popular because quake is pure skill rather then teammates carrying a stupid normalfag bitch ass.

I'm guessing she is much admired by navel fetishists

id became shit and killed it.

He's constantly ejaculating every time he stops talking, cause he's getting new ideas every fucking moment and he can't contain the pleasure highs from having ideas such as but not limited to, colored lighting, textured ceilings and walls, ray casting, and last but not least

MEGA TEXTURES

Is industrial music good to fap to?

Only on opiates.

She looks weird due to her unusually long legs, but it's kind of implied she got them cut and then replaced with cybernetic legs.

some people have been playing quake for more than a decade now, it's impossible to catch up.

They could've made the new "quake" game be 100% cute girls but instead it will be a CRAPCUNTS.

That sexy ass prefire is making me hard.

Quake 1 was the best Quake for multiplayer. You finally rediscovered Doom, it's time you rediscovered that Q1's deathmatch was way more fun than Q3A's streamlined dueling faggotry.

Sort of relevant, I found an article on a website dating back to Quake 2 days about how women are complaining that guys are mean to them or talk shit.

I found it pretty interesting, especially since he just says 'you're in a deathmatch of course people are going to talk shit to you, you have a rocket launcher just shoot them and not give a fuck'

kill yourself you waste.

I'd enjoy Quake's DM a bit more if the rocket's blast radius wasn't as large.

SQUATS
AND
OATS

no sp, weaker movement, like press w/e + mouse2/wheel + a/s or d/f + move mouse; that makes no sense unlike q1 you don't have to press w/e, so your middle is ready for weapon switch
but dang dude the guns are way better and blood run is top AA craftmanship.

I prefer openarena.

Unreal Tournament was better.

Shit, I think I got an idea how to revive arena FPS.

Yes

Schoolgirl QUAKE?

Guys, I think we're onto something here.

noticed that.
also that he couldn't look up or down.
I suppose he had played doom for so long like that that he was unable to change.

Still gaming today on joystick, every year complaining about full joystick support not being implemented in some games.