8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/674262/Outbreak-Africa-Viral-Hemorrhagic-Fever-Uganda-Crimean-Congo-Deaths-Eye-Bleeding-Opendi
archive.is/Y12Mx
archive.is/0gKgS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping for meme potential

Why is that furry appropriating japanese culture?

Since it's quickly become a reddit tier meme, I would enjoy seeing it poisoned for them asap. If we're lucky we'll reap some leftist fags who just don't give a shit about being politically correct anymore as long as they get to have their stale memes.

I almost became a racist without even knowing. How can this happen in 2018?

Where can i contact him to claim reparations for slavery and oppression?
t. Ugandan

Just infuse hatred of gays into the meme. Ugandans passed that law recently that makes it punishable by death, no?

So leftists shoot themselves in the foot once again by insulting a bunch of normalfaggots because they used a popular meme.

This shits pretty funny, ignore the shills who are all like
OH GOD, NO!!! BEING FUNNY IS BAD FOR THE RIGHT!

Brudda, dey is tryna get da dev ta block da knuckles. Dey is racis.

Wew this is crazy.

spit on him

Really nigger? Becase when white people tell you that your niggerish crime, shitty attitudes and rap music upsets our culture, all you ever say is

They already blocked the non retarded version of knuckles for this exact reason though, everyone just switched to derp knuckles

Did you knuckles was inspired by a Jamaican?

DO YOU KNOW DE WAE?

If they ban it, it's not dead anymore. They'll have made it immortal.

Oh my dear! That is even funnier now. I am loving the sjw warped logic. They aren't careful with the guns so because of that they shoot their feet unintentionally often. Hahaha

DEY DO NOT KNOW DE WEI

Good. They will scare away even more normal people/fence sitters from the left. Nobody wants to be in the stick up the ass NO FUN ALLOWED crowd. I love it when these retards shoot themselves in the foot.

How is this any different to people doing Scottish/Irish accents?

*spits*
u canot run from the devals powa

Add Samuel J Hayed to the mix and we might promote this meme as one of alt rights which will get them even more butthurt

Vid related

Trolls will love this.

/r/ sauce and why did this become a thing? I'm absolutely clueless on this one.

Well then.

it was a deformed drawing of knuckles some guy put in his flash review of sonic lost world
then some guy made a 3d model of the fucked up knuckles
meanwhile, a twitch streamer named forsen has lots of ugandan jokes in his twitch chat and stuff
the two worlds collided

About time we got a new racist cartoon mascot

The meme's organic, and funny. Thing is, it's a bunch of teen and pre-teen kids who are propagating it, so naturally it won't be to your taste. It's the same sort of dumb shit we all laughed at on Holla Forums ages ago when the culture war wasn't the singular focus of our online activities. Remember that time? Kids enjoy having fun.

ACTION IS COMING

palmer luckey's girlfriend nikki was sharing ugandan knuckles memes on her twitter.

twitter.com/NikkiMoxxi/status/950540174324252672

This meme is useful as a mouthpiece to them. He represents the bringer of sagely wisdom who is detested, for his grotesque appearance, which is the appearance appropriate to all sages.

# usermod +aG sages ugandanknuckles

DO YOU KNOW THE WAY OF THE DEVIL?

IF YOU DID, YOU WILL NEVER FREEZE

Women are always trash.

also palmer has it as his profile pic
twitter.com/PalmerLuckey

Checkeddd. Also bump cuz I've liked this Ugandan knuckles meme, it got really big but it was still pretty funny.

IF DIGITS UGANDAN KNUCKLES BELONGS TO Holla Forums

Kanon does:

Speaking of Vrchat, Holla Forums, and racist memes, I was trying to take the Moon Man model an user made a while back and put him in the game but I don't know the first thing about 3D modeling. I'm still looking into how to make this work, but here are the models if anyone else wants to give it a shot.
anonfile.com/49Y2w0ddbd/Moon_Man_Models.rar

The fact it triggers people makes me like that meme even more.

UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN UGANDAN

da devals powa belong too da joos, u canot run away, u must fight da joos to find da way an see da light

Who gives a shit.

Are Ugandans kings?

ok, you're right

But this rendition of Knuckles is more like a cute plushie rather than grotesque.

Wakaliwood is the king of moviewoods.

No. Dey KANGS.

"cute" just means a fondness for the grotesque. All "cute" things are malformed.

A lot of people in this thread
Take a scroll up or down and you will see them, no worries my friend

Don't do this shit to me.

^ CIA

I don't find the meme funny but I don't really mind it and I'm glad to see it annoying the anal retentive.
Seems like a good opportunity for someone to make an ebola-chan vrchat avatar to play off the meme.

slideshare.net/spiritualists/what-is-african

u need to find de wey, I wil teach you de wey, kill de joos with da broters to find de devine

streamable.com/gr11t

Nice digits
Could have just posted the mp4 tho

Dear fucking god are you kidding me

Why dey be keep trayn' to keepin us down, bruddas?

Spit on dem brudda, they do not know da way!

Organic spontaneous maymays like that are diamonds in the rough nowadays.

If only they were full NatSoc but the devs would shut it down.

Stupid memes or how the jews lost control of future generations

Sorry, my mistake. I should have said: No one who is a Holla Forumsack gives a flying fuck about your imgur-level kikery.

Really? That's impressive.

>people make fun of Canadians for saying "eh" and "aboot", etc. also as a Canadian I've only ever heard like two people say the latter before and it was on TV and both were from out east

And yes, you are lesser than westerners. You're lesser than virtually all of Asia, too. You're from fucking Uganda. The inhabitants of my street probably have a higher collective IQ than the entire bottom 5% of your country's population. I'll reconsider my position when I hear of my country or some country like the Netherlands beg for the Ugandan government to supply them with airdrops of sacks of grain.

I'll shove a potato up yer ass for that.

Shitlibs know niggers are subhumans they just pretend otherwise to demonstrate how enlightened they are.

I was mostly just talking about white people (although I did add Indians there at the end).

Just kidding - I really did forget the Irish though.

This. Calling niggers monkeys is very insulting to monkeys.

eat da poopoo

This

Being funny is the BEST thing for the Right. The best humor has always been edgy and provocative, and many of the most charismatic people use their sense of humor to their advantage.

Meme magicians and shitposters are new-age jesters. Wrapping uncomfortable truths in laughs softens the blow but gets the noggin joggin'. Responsible memeing is the gateway to truth.

Exactly this. All the "progressives" have is: "BOO WHYPEPOL" and "EW, MEN!" and it's everywhere; it's not the underdog, it's corporate mainstream. They can't make fun of anything else because if they do it'll be some kind of -ist or -ism.

Animoo death squards assaulting the basecamp of the short red gommie fucks?

Simpler days.

fuken hueg

Wow, so racial furfaggotry stereotypes actually DO have basis.

Says the faggot using a fur fag avatar with a nose ring. The only thing Ugandan about this faggot is his IQ

What the fuck about my posts even remotely glow? The fact that I'm not champing at the bit to jack myself off over every cuckchan tier meme that sputters up from the collective sewer of eternal newfaggotry? Fuck right off.

The full controller couldn't be made to fit on any known monitor at any level of zoom.

Its great except that 'wha happen' near the end, that ruins it.

Not my oldest HD, but what I've got on hand.

When are they supposed to listen to us when something upsets OUR culture. cocksucking faggots.

They're evolving?

why do I get the feeling this is just to push the VRchat? kike marketing

yeah because vr is such a lucrative market lol

Spit on him

shit, I can't believe no one has done an ebolachan model as dey quin

Hence marketing kike.

lol those were the days

Real marketing departments are too full of complete and total cunts to come up with something that actually works. They will probably opportunistically use this to market but I doubt they came up with it.
The last thing the world needed was another shitty GMOD.

I know your psyop
:^)

Born just in time to fight in literal meme wars.

I love 2018.

Yo try listening to white people when they tell you that all brown people destroy white culture.

kek

FILTHY DUMB BAJORAN SCUM

Holy shit that looks like fun.
Too bad I can't spare the shekels to buy a VR headset.

It started on reddit jsyk.

Those were the days fam… Up until 2011-2013 when we approached the black pill event horrizon.

You don't need a vr headset to use vrchat albeit it probably makes some parts of it easier.

(((VR)))

checked and keked
he knows de way

fucking checked

I wish it was 2007 again to be honest

I've got that model too and a little bit of experience with 3ds max. I already had a friend who wanted me to rig an ebola chan model for him so the tribe could have an ebola queen proper. I'll see what I can do.

2015-2016 were pretty good times too.

VR has the potential to redpill a whole generation. Since it's only visible to the user it's hyper-personal. This allows one to show the viewer any sort of thing at all, without repercussions typical of someone viewing a conventional display.

Make use of all things - credo of memetics

Golden.

The part that is hard is that I wish I could have had this current hope during my 20 and 30s. I read the book Outliers and in a way we got fucked like people born in 1890-1910 were by the great depression, except our depression is more colorful and we have anti-depressants.

Anti-depressants, preventing Americans from realizing they are both depressed and still living in a depression… lol

So, I genuinely didn't know what VRchat was, but after seeing it mentioned in this thread I decided to look it up and watch a couple of videos about it.
I find that the most apt way I can think of to describe it is "The logical extreme of internet culture, for better or worse."

pic unrelated.

To any anons out there considering it never fucking take SSRIs for any reason ever. If you're on them get off them as soon as possible (consult your doctor—it's a long process). They fuck with your neurochemistry in ways the people prescribing them don't even understand and getting off them after any length of time can be a nightmare.
If a kike doctor offers you anti-depressants spit in their face and walk out.

Fuck that shit.
MAGA TIMES AHEAD!!!!

All that means is the subliminal brainwashing will be hyper custom based off all the shit Zuckerberg already collected.

.t sister works for oculus rift and is turning into a pro-pedo Moloch worshipper unknowingly.

Making fun of the way Ugandans speak English is a far cry from redpilling. Haxors need to develop vicious malware to counter VR asap for the sake of humanity.

I did a tour in Djibouti(near Uganda) back in the day. Before leaving, I watched the movie Blood Diamond a bunch to learn how to talk like that(pidgin) thinking it would help. Hilariously it did. Also by the time I got there; after 6 years of Marines, shitlords of the ZOG, rotating through, all the locals were unironically using Hakuna Matata as a greeting.

TIA FAGGOTS

I'd say almost all of them are bad for you but cymbalta broke my brain to the point that very few things make me angry anymore. Thank fuck, but I have people explode on me constantly where I can stay pretty chill. It's dope. I masturbate and fuck my gf a lot though.

^ fake

Is there a model of Ebola chan for vr chat? From what I've seen of the original video it says you need ebola to know they way. I miss Ebola chan.

It's also a pretty decent meme, surprisingly enough, seeing as it was made by normalfags.

The big rumor is that Assange has been freed.

I saw a thread a few days ago.

But was this a halfchan or reddit meme?

I wish. She was a useless libshit until she pulled a job there out of her ass a year and a half ago. I hadn't seen her until last summer when she started sporting a jean jacket with sewn on patches of, bull heads, Saturn, Michael Jackson, a volcano, and a slice of pizza.

Stay off the VR, trust me on this.

pics?

Wait, what's wrong with Michael Jackson?

^ still fake, will always be bullshit and fake.

Christ, these stupid fuckers better get the FUCK OUT!

Only Alex can stop the Mafias and kill them forever.

I'm sorry, I couldn't make out any of that Dublin mumble. Have you considered moving your upper lip while talking?

Something about his lucky charms is all I understood.

I'd didn't occur to me at the time I was so shocked. She was on her way out the door to the airport with a pizza slice luggage tag also. I'll get some in the spring when I see her.

Are you sure that's really you talking and you don't already have the Sheeny Curse?

The current state of psychiatry is abysmal. It's basically just prescribing medications based off of vague subjective symptoms according to the DSM-5 with next to zero understanding of the underlying mechanisms or side effects of the medication. Zero consideration to other factors like diet, physical activity, environmental pollutants, hormonal imbalances, etc. Just a piece of the puzzle signaling how something is terribly wrong with society.

This is a meme? The only thing I know about it is when pewdipie played VR with actual ugandans and one of them was praising ebola and looking for "the way"

tbh memechat er I mean vrchat is better than this place. Its the evolution of shitposting.

Damn, those were the days.

Everything is a meme among moronic beta faggots. The'll repeat the dumbest of things, for no other reason than to signal that theyŕe part of the group. They'll say and believe anything in exchange for acceptance.

You do not know what a meme is. Everything, is indeed a meme, for everybody, and its life and propagation is more than a means of signalling.

Are you projecting? Is that picture supposed to tell us that you are one of us?

Well, you proved my point.

I mean just because they are coming up with memes without you doesnt mean you need to be salty

Nigger, please.

Why did you post the trump picture? Is it to signal that you are part of the group? Why are you projecting?

You don'teven know what a meme is. You will never fit in.

They do not know the way.
Let's be honest here, lads. This is shitposting at its finest, who could make up something so outright obscure as a poorly modeled Knuckles on a fucking VR simulator game forming armies and playing around like a Ugandan tribe?

This is the internet, it's basically just people having fun, of course, SJWs are going to shit their pants over it. I think we should appropriate this meme for ourselves. Photoshop Ugandan Knuckles faces on Afrikangz doing stupid nigger shit. Of course, we could fire up Ebolachan for old times sake, no?

Ebolachan is the queen of the Ugandan Knuckles, she knows the way!

A google engineer I somewhat know once told me that google basically had a hell of a time trying to get it's AI to differential between blacks and gorillas perfectly, especially since a single mismatch is guaranteed to cause another shitstorm. Google's solution was/is just to disable calling anything a gorilla.

That's pretty rude. Gorillas don't deserve that comparison.

Glad to see the next generation is just like us

bruddas, we must sho dem de wey, dey must kno de wey and da queen ebolachan. all dos who disrespec de uganda mus pay wid dare live and weh mus spit on dem

kek this meme makes me fell young
it's genuinely funny in it's complete retardation
reminds me of the good ol habbo raid

Imagine when vr headsets are cheap as shit and everyone has one. Imagine the fringe vr websites made with the same love that goes into an imageboard by its users

Then, and ONLY then, will be the time I unironically get VR

Fuck, it's pulling me in.

Yea, there is a very fine line between memery, and this crap pulling us in and making us neglect life all over again. We all know how addictive it can be, we all suspected how a half life 3, and a new engine would have enslaved us for decades…many of us managed to quit completely because of the low quality…but if the quality ever comes into the "good" range…well. I hope many of you are mentally strong enough to resist.

You know, the future is gonna be alright.

Memes will never be the same

Fuck, I was watching PewDiePie playing that VR game and asking myself how come there are Ugandans rich and willing enough to play it.
I was had.

Fuck off /christian/.

Shitposting and memes is the entryway for young minds to awaken nigger

sure to the unitiated, to draw from the pool. But it is not a desired position to be in as its not very volkish to be a degenerate neet. And with these new technologies its way to temping, and really easy to become one…as life is so boring and bleak. I feel that the gap between life, and the internet will become even bigger with the advent of VR. It used to be just digital tits and these weird little squiggly symbols that we write all the time. But now its CLOSE UP SOUNDS, IMMERSIVENESS and even more retarded people…the original gmod already was extremely addictive.

If we are not careful then these youths and people could get sucked into the game for years on end without a way to get out. Man if we could only make reality more appeasing by doing meme crap (and being anti social against things) in real life as well.

memes are the new folk culture where you been the past 10 years dude

You're forgetting the part where people just lose interest. I remember a point in my life where I really wanted to WANT to enjoy Vida again, like I use to. Sure this could be attributed to the diminishing quality, but even when jumping back into tried and true favorites of mine the interest simply wasn't there. I don't think I'm unique in this experience.

sport schools and places where there are actual real life women is where people should be going, how else are you going to 1488 with internet dweeb shit? It is not an endpoint, neither is it a good middle point.

yea, same here. At some point all the mods, all the new games just became quite boring. When you played all of them, competed and also won your fair share…what else is left? For that reason I fear VR for it is something new that may give us increased quality. A leap in tech with god knows what kind of interactions possible (even more so on the degenerate spectrum) But beyond that, hand signals, gestures with your own body…and then it will transition into meta gestures using characters in the forms of animals, robots or anything really. You could fucking roleplay as the cast of belle and the beast lol. Can you just imagine how deep it can go? This may be the final tipping point which will render most people into fucking VR vegetables.

This. Gambit move, get some miles out of it raping leftists, leave it dead on the side of the street as is the fate for all retarded memes.

Holla Forums is a traditionally Christian board newfag, no other group of people would stand up for freedom of speech.

neets aren't the only people making and consuming memes. And it hasn't been that way for a while. That's beside the point though. Male only spaces are fine, remember there was a time when women weren't even allowed in bars without a male escort.

stop the presses

really? You want pic related to be our future?

Watching this clip I wonder, why isn't it racist to claim niggers aren't monkeys?

Uh, yeah?
It's only nonwhites that get so butthurt about this. I don't see Australians take to the internet to campaign against racism.
BLACK PEOPLE SO FRAGILE

the two looming kikes.

that prime minister isn't to far from the truth.

Virgin Joint Roller vs Chad Beer Chugger

It is time someone did to plebbit what they have been doing to everyone else forever. stealing OC.

ME FURSONA IS DE DOGMAN
'E HAS DE EBOLA
'E'S ANUS CAN DO DE STRETCHIN'
'E HAS 2 FOOT GOOD STIC
'E GETS DEY WAKA-WAKA ALL DAY

UE4 has been doing some awesome stuff with Augmented Reality stuff lately. Would be cool to see some sort of pokemon-Go tier sort of thing where it's creative and free for people to upload custom avatars and do anything they wanted to with it or something.

On a seperate note, this got me thinking about how CWC would respond to this. Happened to check on what he's been up to lately, he's had a moment of triumph lately..
sonichu.com/cwcki/MAGfest

I'm waiting for Ugandan Knuckles to be the next cartoon added to the ADL's list. 2020 might end up becoming 2016 all over again. Remember how we got Hillary to speak of Pepe? I have a vision of Oprah condemning Ugandan Knuckles.

I declare this thread a Ugandan Knuckles shooping thread. I'm going to war on this one. Requesting sticky or new sticky.

Anyone got an account so they can send these his wai? twitter.com/UgandaKnuckles

What kind of women go into bars alone anyway? Everyone knows you get raped on a pinball machine if you do dumb shit like that.

They are heading in the right way.

Found the turkroach.

Smells like "im an oldfag" meme I seen before.
Good way of persuading (read "shilling") newfags and uninitiated into changing their ideas.
But we are initiated, aren't we user?

Serrano warned that VR would be a tool to kill the mind and spirit. Even years and years back.

Natural next step in cultural evolution.
You can try and ignore visual or textual shitposting, but when someone is groping you in VR while talking about how holohoax never happened then you can't ignore that person.

Because it's supposed to find cure in the individual while pretending a diseased environment does not exist.

Kinda like being a coal miner or boat engine repairer, having bad lungs and doctor telling you to stop smoking, while pretending that the air on the mines is 100% clean.

Those are the psychiatry problems in a nutshell.

You can use vrchat in non-vr mode as well

On a positive account though: I have been witnessing a bit of that crap through Holla Forums and there is this supposed guy called "brochacho" who is doing "dabs". He seems like quite potent competition for this stuff. So yea whatever. Its not like you fat fucks are going to get your larping fat asses off your VR things, so we might as well just do our thing there as we usually do? Though I feel like we should limit it to a neet division…god…is that even a thing for this site and not something for halfchan?

For some reason this gave me flashbacks from Patriotic Nigras and early days Habbo raiding

Back then oldfags of lore including your truly protested public pools and closed them because kike mods were racist.

Which gave me a idea would be possible to create Nigras 2.0
Dindus wiith afros and suits, subtly making fun of shit like BLM and supposedly standing up for black rights.
Basically making a faux BLM and discrediting and redpilling normies in process.
I have to ask a question
WOULD THIS WORK?

Time for Knuckles to grab 'em by the pussy

If you play it smart, yes.

it always works my man, contrary to the old days there are now 1000X more people. Who are just as able and willing. I think if you wanted to do something like that you may encounter weirder things than before. Different organization, if any at all, with different effects.

Basically it would checkmate these oversensitive pussies.
Doing the exact same shit they do on Twitter. Check priviledges, demonize white cishetmales, we wuz kangz. Basically turning their ideology into a big joke.

I remember the old times when YMNTD, SA and *chans united in the 06 globally to crash servers without survivors.
Anything of that caliber will have catastrophic consequences. People hop in from all walks of life, which was good and bad.
Patriotic Nigras 2.0 was a club for self loathing furfags

here is a video of this brochacho (a secondary popular thing in VR chat)

hooktube.com/watch?v=aAzOpRotlbA

It would be fun to get a group together and hit random open MMOs or chatrooms demanding a black space and more representation of color.
The last decent raid I remember was back on cuckchan when Holla Forums and Holla Forums teamed up for a July 4th tumblr rape.

It's only niggers and wiggers who use this meme so yeah, best case scenario we turn it into a black nationalist meme instead and niggers self remove.

Don't they understand being a kang is worthless if everybody's a kang? Or is it just black people that are somehow superior in their minds?

Well, whatever the volkish thing here is, this VR thing is a hotbet of opportunity. Il be watching with glee anticipation from the sidelines this time around. I imagine that with the numbers, and the more adult (aggressive sociopath which is disconnected from the creativity draining jews) mindset, it would be truly something of new dimensions if any of you put some effort into it. Just be aware that while VR may not be jews, it is not exactly the most of volkish ventures. The ideal is still to undo neets and to turn them into men.

How do you work it otherwise?
Also, I'd like to make a Prussian/German version of the lil knux, is there any good tutorial or program for making edits to 3d models?

Wasn't this raid orchestrated by oldfags.
All it takes one compotent user to post that shit on some fake Tumblr account or social engineer Tumblr retards to spread that shit.

I used to organize Habbo raids way back when. Looking back at it then and now I see great potential.
Nigras turned then adolescent real life socjus niggers into a laughing stop by highlighting their niggerdly behaviour, degeneracy and fucktarded shit.
Of course when you pull that off skillfully you come off as genuine, thereby you're protected by freedom of expression.
That niggerfaggotry is far more cancerous and milkworthy when you compare it to 10 years ago.

also, not sure if I am larping at this point but shit, I have to do something while here at best chan.

This VR thing could seem like a nice place for people to know how to do cold/warm approaching with other people. Maybe a good thing for kids to become less anxious.
shout at them
to make people realize how easy it is to form groups and that not all other people are terrible
teaches the kids the way of right wing death squads, how to follow leadership and how to punish dissident.

Basically one could teach the kids right wing organizational/personal behavior since they dont see that on tv and in the media anymore.

A huge reason in that nig's low sentence was her age.
A lot of judges see anybody under the age of 20 as kids, it's fucked.

Yeah, I believe some guy mocked up the #ShutDown4chan picture, then posted it on Holla Forums saying "hey guys tumblr thinks they can raid us lol".
I think the most masterful stroke with that op was that even if some Holla Forumstards knew it was a false flag, they assumed others would take the bait so they knew they'd have numbers. Raids are never fun if it's just five to ten guys. You need hordes.

/r/ ban & delete

Only niggers. If the kid is 12 and white they are an adult.

Already reported. Responding directly to them gives encouragement.

THINK OF DA CHILLEN

DEY NEED TO KNOW DE WEI

Well that's nice they allow conjugal visits. I don't know why lefties get so upset about prisons, seems like they give them a nice place to roam around.

I think I'll save this one as "Family Reunion".

Is that really any different than us shitposting on japanese image boards all day?

Download and install Blender, look up "Blender tutorial" on YouTube.

So its pretty much their version of GamerGate.

ugunda

Oh plz

Kek whats not "racist"?

also everybody has destroyed these arguments and then the fem3s respond with insults or statements that don't make sense

Can someone please explain how VRchat is any different to the usual MMO Sims'/SecondLife clones other than putting a screen on your head instead of on your desk?

VRchat doesn't have steamy hot cougar mommy milfs

Lusting over women with chldren is degenerate, user.

Don't worry I'm just shitposting

skin colour
t.jockfag

I like your thinking - redpilling on VRChat

What's different is that Scottish and Irish don't get massively asshurt over stuff like this. Blacks, on the other hand, see something raycis everytime they walk into a room. Recently declarations of raycis things by blacks include trees, milk, and (not even kidding) the way Taylor Swift walks. A manner of walking can be racist to these people now.

Baka.

>>>/cuckchan/

I love this timeline.

Friekorps/sturmabteilung hell march when?

Who?

The Ugandans behind the meme itself think its great.

How did they come up with their meme to begin with?

That's bullshit. Saw some red knuckles sporting a gommie tank. Ironically, probably, but still. It should be time to storm in.

Bunch of players sported the knuckles meme and they said some stupid shit like "Hi I'm knuckles" over and over.
Then another group started using the retarded knuckles avatars and quoting and speaking improv with the movie Who Killed Captain Alex in mind, quoting VJ Emmie.

Forget disease, corruption, malnutrition and whatnot. There's people with silly Sonic The Hedgehog avatars speaking with an accent

That's why I keep seeing this stupid fucking shit posted everywhere. People kept saying "u do not know de wey" and I thought it was some underaged faggot forced meme.

this jewtube vid that contains "mac tonight" seems good enough for non racist song
hooktube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

This
START APPROPRIATING UGANDA KNUCKLES

It's back the way you came.
hooktube.com/watch?v=Yt0_CsnJqqA

kids in middle school and high school are by definition not neets. there's even younger ones than that who have already caught the meme bug. way back in the day i dont even remmeber how it was that i found out about Holla Forums because it was so relatively hidden. these kids today are younger and have an easier time finding image boards, except Holla Forums is the new Holla Forums and Holla Forums's memes are weaponized

Memes helped win Trump the election, don't pretend they can't have an effect. (((They're))) probably already thinking of a way to turn this into a lefty meme

How was it in the very beginning?

Dunno about you, but I found Holla Forums through flash sites like sieni.us, followed by /f/. Now, I didn't stay there as a kid because I was disturbed by the guro and the homosexual stuff.

Then we have nothing to worry about. "Dis is de way of da devil" is jewish enough for my tastes.

how do you say kill da joos in Uganda?
exactly like that :)

>(((They're))) probably already thinking of a way to turn this into a lefty meme
Which is why we should do everything in our power to seize it.

It wouldn't take much.

Resurrect Ebola-chan.

yes, de will follow da queen

Post more Kaiserreich Waifus

Use strelok audio instead
webm related

the colors even sort of go with the red of knuckles

Holla Forums's new mascot.

It's not a meme unless other people know it.

Fuck it, count me in.

But the left can't me me though…

It's the same mentality as when they holler to stroke their ego, being a kang has exactly the same meaning as "nigguh I no bitch nigguh I be a strong nigguh" to them. Just extended to all blacks, who they of course consider superior racially to everyone else. But that's a stretch, they can't think that far.

considering that no nigger had been as useful to mankind as space monkeys, i agree, this is not an appropriate comparison.

Exactly what I was thinking. The quicker we can expose younger internet users to the unbridled faggotry of the left and their journo puppets, the better. They need to understand as soon as possible that game journos are joyless miserable cunts, that the MSM is their enemy, and that the people who are trying to control culture and humor create nothing of value for them. They make shit games. They write shit books. The create shittier movies and tv shows. They can't meme. They can't even take a joke. Everything about them should be repulsive to normal people and younger generations.

make her double-alive
against double niggers

That I can get behind

The only memes that the progressives have going for them are the Marxist/full-communist memes, and even they feel entirely artificial and hollow.

You do it like this

If you had waited 2 years to post, like you should, you would have learned digits can not be forced… only given.

Everything is political in this day and age, because we live in (((democracies))) and politics is warfare without guns, the threat of violence still making sure the regime holds power.

Therefore everything is political.

I MMA KINGK

We must secure the existence of our speshimen and a future for white bajs.

Legion is that you?

This. When these faggots consistently show they have NO sense of humour - it pushes people further into our camp. Humour is our greatest weapon.

All because pewdiepie made fun of it in a vr video a few days ago, bringing the crazy fuckers to the mainstreams attention. I swear, if we could convert pewdiepie we would be able to weaponize the autism of his fans. What with the media shitting on him and jewtube fucking him over he's already half way to the dark side. if Holla Forums were to flood his reddit with white nationalist memes he'd be forced to make use of them in his videos and expose all his fans to our message.

hooktube.com/watch?v=tPTx06WOrx8

hooktube.com/watch?v=H34qrTkhFz0

Patapon clone with knuckles loking for the wey when.

He is/used to be an user,though i dont know if he visits Holla Forums

They out themselves claiming to be oldfags without knowing about Holla Forums and how it relates.

How so?

hey i already made this meme thread im the original poster here not you

Welp, amygdala is the most connected part of the brain, and sheep need their daily fix of fear

Him and Vinny from vinesauce were both Holla Forumsirgins. I remember anons shitposting about him doing a roman salute back during elections season

The only cultural appropriation that might be a problem is American leftists appropriating other people's offence.

The fundamental difference between VRchat and Second Life is that people took Second Life seriously. You could troll in the truest sense of the word, seriously angering middle aged chainsmoking autists with behavior that anyone should be able to tell is a joke. Whereas VRchat is pure unadulterated shitposting. Nobody takes it seriously, it's a playground to act ridiculously and show off your ridiculous creations. Nigras might get a few laughs but there are much fresher and more organic memes for them to latch onto than a meme from over a decade ago being forced by a small handful of autists.

Paul Joseph Watson confirmed for browsing Holla Forums
Also checkem

I know what you will do man, I don't like getting to close to fire
I like it kindling in distance

I have no doubt he is and has been in this thread. I have no doubt famous people browse Holla Forums, the more money the more free time on your hands in many cases. Tucker's probably in here too. Hi Tucker, Hi Paul.

Sell out for the kikes. Fuck pjw.

Truly a beautiful time, user. This is the natural progression from text/image-based shitposting into a chaotic realm only limited by imagination.
Expect the memes to come into creation, diverge and evolve at rates never before seen.
In the past our shitposts were limited to cave paintings and rock carvings… And then the walls of Pompeii… And the world of shitposting we were born into, image boards.
Now these gen Z bastards will get to experience shitposting like never before.

Dare I ask, does Trump shitpost among us?

all the newfags fell for the bait and raided them. amazing.

VR using goy here, playing Onward VR has dramatically improved my ability to shoot IRL.

So whats stops people from opening the warp on this realm? What stops an average person from creating an avatar of his choosing, that has penisses for hands…and the landscape of his choosing has women for trees, and he enters a forest of them. Or what stops the average person from re-living his life as objects from movies, like in belle and the beast. The utensils. You could now nearly literally become a fucking candle stick and sing about IQ tests…or what if you became a candle stick of fucked women, things, planets, beasts, ayylmao's…so anons…again…what stops the average person from engaging in these heinous acts? Will all the pedo's create virtual rape dungeons filled with loli's? Will the muslims finally be able to see the afterlife through a jihad simulator? Will the SJW's finally be able to become an otherkin? The murderers, the psychodelic retards, the horror lovers…the puzzle map artists…what if these fucking faggots all blended in together? I saw some of this madness happening before. Not sure if I want to see it again.

pewdiepie is the missing link between normie and us

That's what this shit reminded me of. You could very easily introduce Sam's quotes from this video and it would fit like a glove.

Jewdiekike isn’t redpilled, you stupid motherfucker. Holy christ, go back to reddit.

You can literally see Pewdiepie on Holla Forums in some of his videos, he probably knows more than he is letting on.

I want a pic of her and the ugandan Ebola Hunter from the same guy who made Captain Alex together.

Where do you find more of this?

I can only imagine what this would look like with a headset lol. Please tell me that on of the /a/nons was blastic that war mucis into their headset while they were raiding the knuckles base.

*blasting that war music*
Fuck me

Video related is the original

Now that's some shitposting I'd love to get in on. If I had VR.

You don't need VR for VRchat.

You may not NEED it, but what's the point without it?

For someone who made a lot of money acting like a complete fool, I think he's smart enough to have tact and know when to Nazi post for maximum comedic effect.

This is what I've been waiting for…

wtf I love ugandan knuckles now

6 gorrilion hours in MS paint

I'm still flabbergasted that this is dumb shit actually working. Have I become a jaded old cunt? Do I need to lighten the fuck up or something?

>>>/reddit/

Leftists can't meme, so we don't really need to fear their shitty attempts at them. Jews are satanists, worshiping all things evil and mammon.

I expect better from Holla Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_Amin#International_relations

You sound like you've lost your way, user

DA POOPOO EADAS DEY NO KNOW DE WEY

*click click click click*

u no da wae

And yet isn’t redpilled. Do you even know what the word means?

I've watched a few videos of the meme, and Ebola gets mentioned every now and again. Which is good because it's a natural connection.

The guy got his start on Holla Forums and namedropped moonman on more than one occasion, plus the whole "Death to Jews" thing that was the entire catalyst for the adpocalypse. I would be surprised if he WASN'T redpilled. I'm pretty sure he's still the biggest channel on Jewtube, so keeping up appearances would be one of his top priorities.

Then again, he is a Swede.

Why ask
Why not take
Are you really so feeble?

Why not tell them it came from White Supremacist leader Sam Hyde?

What happened to Polina?

kek, heiled

majority of tumblr shitskins do this
because it's a e s t h e t i c (just spaces because they're too retarded for full-width)

underated

Basically it's where the people can be total free to be themselves? That sound nice but lefty would want to destroy this just like in the real life.

And those progressives love to share their communist memes on their iphones while shopping at target with allowance money from their millionaire parents.

ayy bruddah, tink ah da chidlinz' dae show u da wae

You know what I think was my first redpill? I was pretty young and I was really pissed off when I was with my grandma and reading the paper. Supposedly some people banned "Speedy Gonzales" due to something I never heard of before: "political correctness". I didn't know what it was yet, but as a result I felt a flame ignite inside. Must have been around 98' or so.

there were large pastoralist states with dynastic rulers in the area from about 1100 nigger

Checked. Double dubs say Pewds is an undercover Holla Forumstard.

Tolkien knew.
(also hooktube link) hooktube.com/watch?v=RayCATB3DNs

only really old fags remember second life griefing

jesus christ

The only funny thing about that was that green troll hanging around roleplaying virgins, not wanting to leave.

It was alright, some good OCs came from it

You what has 100% change of redpill an entire generation? Reading books and going outside and dealing with consequences of your actions. Fuck off with the (((VR))) shit NEET waste of life.

:^) Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. I forgot that

>(((forgot)))

Except it doesn't, clearly, for the simple fact that in reality very few people will do what you describe and many people will continue to play video games and go into VR environments and watch movies and pal around with their friends on autistic forums like this one. Your ideal scenario doesn't exist, Ugandan Knuckles and VR consuming teens do. This isn't complicated.

We're no longer just creating memes, we're becoming the memes.

This isn't the product of marketing. The marketers trying to make VR a big thing have failed with every single game that's been made for, even the big titles that could be played in VR like RE7. No, all it took was a toy where you could avatar as whatever you want and say whatever you want. No marketer would ever think this would actually be something that sells.

The devs are supers pozzed, tho. You can't say even freely say nigger or dress up as a NatSoc without getting banned. Censorship will only get worse since they noticed that a shitty meme as a caught on and could get them more money.

I can't wait for VRchan, it's gonna be glorious.

If they do, another product will come along like it because they know this sells. The floodgates have been opened.

Impossible. This is organic meme 101, the growth was rampant, uncontrollable, without a center, it grew like a fucking virus and is shaping behavior on VR on a massive scale, having impact outside VR, ripples on the net if you will. If anything this show the potential for the tactical use of memes for ideology and how it will be impossible to censor it.

Look what a retarded, yet immensely funny if I am being honest, meme achieve, out of nowhere, with no prediction. I be VR chats will be the new tools for terrorism plots too. If anything we need to create simple yet powerful memes. Ugandan knuckles, maybe Israelite Luigi or something.

Well, hopefully some autistic redpilled programmer can get on with making one already. I can already imagine recreating WW2, only with the good guys winning. The potential to redpill about kikes and Hitler would also be good.

Yeah, but this sort of thing is a one-off in a way. The only way it works is if you have enough players in the ecosystem to support trolling. It's like social media in that way - it works best if everyone's on the same platform. I don't think it's likely that there will be many successful knockoffs, especially since VRChat already lives up to the requirements of most users.

I'm also not certain how profitable any of this is. As far as I'm aware most of the cost in getting into VR is in the hardware and it's still a fairly small market, so the sales of this game can't be astronomically high. Anyway I suspect it'll be about as successful as Second Life because it appeals to the same demographic of A: turbo-autists B: fat disgusting chain-smoking women C: furries and D: trolls.

Trips confirm it. If anything, this is pissing off the kikes due to how "raycist" it is.

What is stopping Holla Forums piloted 'BLM' being made?
Might as well poison the well and redpill fags

MAY YOU NEVA FWEEZE BRODDA

And the press conference with flying dicks.

That deserves a kek.

He's a homosexual. They are instinctive traitors and naturally immoral. And because jews have such a high rate of homosexuality, homosexuals are almost always pro jew/israel because so many of their sexual partners are jews,

vrchat is pretty wild and these little red fuckers are EVERYWHERE
i have no problem with them the cunts are funny and its mostly horny teens

Call it a hunch but I have a gut feeling there are cliques that take this shit very seriously. It's a matter of time.
Organization is needed without pointless leaderfagging however.

They both suck and will never matter.
pool's closed, remember? 1 meme johnny, that crap

Do dey no de way?

instagram.com/bbcnewspidgin/

GPS mod when?

I saw him on a ferry last year with (((Lauren))).

Pewds explains it in this video if you want the details, go to 6:20

Why is it so many faggots are pushed as conservative voices? (Milo, Douglas Murray, this kike, that fag that got punched)

It's as if they're controlled opposition or something.

Bravo Nolan.

holy shit

It's almost laughable how obvious it is, and how few of us fall for it.

You're not wrong, but you're not seeing the whole picture.

The first thing it does is cut off the intolerant label from libbots who could be converted. The second step, which we partially saw, was that it introduces the idea that fags are MADE, not born.

Recall how hard they shut down Milo when he started talking about inter-generational/underage gay relationships. This is the dirty little secret. Now, there are a lot of gays who were abused who don't go on to abuse others, but there are a hell of a lot who use their victimhood as licence to go pedo. THOSE ones are the ones who need to be in penal colonies or gassed. Milo or Roy Cohn types are just fine.

t. was hetrosexually molested at four by a female cousin, who was three… whose older brother 'taught her things'… then much later met a much younger woman who turned my life upside down (in a good way) even while we were strictly platonic

Becouse you want conservative role models that don't produce children and are easily led with the obvious leverages.
It isn't a coincidence that Trump called Rubio Little Marco.

they do not know the way bruda, spit on them

I am thinking of making a new knuckles model.
Black with BIG lips and a bone in the hair - think the old loony toons sterotypes combined with retarded knuckles

Webm of one of the videos that I downloaded some days ago. I think this was one of the first videos that helped spread it. I've got some others that I'll convert later and repost here.

kek

Commision someone on deviant art to make an MMD for VR Chat

the many lives of the red queen will become many more

top kek

I've never heard the You will freeze part

Haven't had a good laugh in so long I had forgotten the feeling. Being halfway blackpilled and bitter is horrible.
We know the way, we just need to know how to show it to the kids.

We need someone to play this ingame as a speech in that lecture hall map with the white boards.

Back with a webm of this one. Doing more.

THE ONLY WAY IS K K K

The winning formula.

Goofy does not know de way.

Where is de queen?

(checked)

Idi Amin was /ourguy/

absolute kek

There's something magical about this.

So Narco Lubio really likes his little foam parties with little guests? Oh my.

We need to meme Castreau

It goes back even further.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Macheath

Oh fuck off, you're sitting around on an imageboard right now too. You can spend a fair amount of time online and have a functional life too, don't be so self-righteous.

tfw I have been running around in a moonman avatar and spreading the word for over a month now.

I think users can create rooms and avatar spawns, think we should try and get some dedicated Holla Forums rooms going with some natsoc waifus, moonman, hitler etc avatars. You can literally put any models you want to in this game.

We could even make it look like the Nuremberg rally

Do it.

You can definitely import that in, especially if it's already rigged, (if it's not and you have no experience just throw it through mixamo) anyone with texturing skills should finish it as well. Just be prepared for banhammers if it gets too overt. I have seen anime girls hug someone who had a Hitler avatar and give Roman salutes in the game though lol

I love this meme

I am pretty sure this is a art.

The music train has started

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

Just uploaded a Jinroh "RWDS" soldier into VRchat, working on getting the mg42 functional

Fucking lel. Is the rest of the series any good, or is the parody only good for the first ep or so?

Exquisite. There's no brakes now.

Good work, and nice trips. We're definitely going to need Girls und Panzer eventually. Upotte!! too. We need to make sure that Elle's rifle only clicks with a shattering plastic sound when you pull the trigger.

That's fucking sweet, can you upload the fbx file somewhere so we can make an army once the mg42 is ready to fire?

Greetings from Holla Forums.
I just had a though.

He does not freeze, bruddah!

Shitposters man. The medium might change, but shitposters never die. Some of us are too jaded to really enjoy some good old shitposting, but I'm glad it'll never die.

That never happens as long as someone thinks there isn't "something more to everything" and continues to live in blissful ignorance. The only way to start breaking out of that is to one day suddenly hit a brick wall during an innocent day of shitposting like any other and then begin to wonder why the homosexual on the other end of the screen can't fucking take a joke.

Book research and going outside are, like, Tier 3 Red Pills. They don't just happen.

Sure, might take me a bit, need to learn how to do custom rigging for the hands, I'm a bit new to this.

I actually thought of a few angles as I was lying in bed caughing my lungs out:

WE WUZ KNUCKLES - a retrarded knuckles in a egypian pharaoh costume (that looks like a very cheap costume, complete with a staff that end with a turd). The angle is to meet Uganda Knuckles and tell da brudas that you were all kangz

GANGSTA KNUCKLES - knuckles in a hood getup with pants completely down, tons of bling, a joint and a gun. He would proceed to do shi and always yell he didn' du nuffin!

SPACE KNUCKLES - a green knuckles with 2 antennas in a tiny flying saucer. That or think Yukub knuckles. He would talk about how to harness the power of da sun trough melanin.

spit on the nonbeliever

So lets just handle this how we usually do.

We take something made by normies, convert it into something horrible and destroy it while getting a few laughs. We move on and do it to the next thing.

We can piss off an entire country of people while saying that we "are paying homage to that country, not shittalking it". Lets piss off some people.

Next will be Pajeet's turn, the street shitter accents is quite funny too.

A brown curry knuckle maybe?

Get out redditposter.

Top level meme production right there. It's almost scary.

meanwhile in japan

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

< we waz memes

You guys do not know de way
I will show you de way
Prank calling chinese restoraunts and asking if they have dogs for takeout

God damn

god jesus fuck. well done

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE WAY

thats not how organic memes flow user. If you try to play with the natural flow, you will lose. As the jews are losing. Anything that comes forth from the creative spark of the divine soul is sacred in a way. Like a child laughing, not concerned with whats wrong and whats right and who he has to appeal to. Even if its limited to this VR faggotry, this spark always has to be protected from those who wish to change its flow. Those who wish to do it through censorship or other means.

The SJW strategy is essentially the same as Stalin's overall war strategy against the Germans. Attack everything, all at once, all the time. The SJWs attack EVERYTHING as "racist" all at once and never stop to think.

Knuckles' cousin.

JEWISH KNUCKLES - oy vey my brodder, do you know de goy?

It's beautiful.

It's in their blood. Shitposters never die as long as there is a way. They know the way. Soon the way will bring them home to us.

if anons really want to hijack this meme and make it about redpilling, then it can be done very simply. in order to know de way, one must know and have ebola. ebola chan is da queen, and all ugandan knuckles follow her. if user were to make a high quality model of ebola chan and run around collecting all of the knuckles, all while spouting fascist rhetoric, then you just might be able to wrestle the redditors for control of this meme. chances are they will find it funny and just go along with it ironically (and some may be redpilled along the way). it will push the left further away from it, as they screech continually louder and louder, and it will allow whoever is posing as ebola chan to hijack the meme itself.

Never let them forget that they thought the world was literally going to end. They are dramatic and emotionally unstable. Never let them into positions of power again.

How will I enrich the normies with my phat beats?

Yes there is. I use one.

Yeah, when the arabs showed up

This is the single most amazing meme I've in such a long time.

FUCKING LOL

S C O T L A N D
F O R E V E R

Put a little Indian wheel crest on his chest and run around harassing the black knuckles, calling them kaffirs–their slur for niggers. Reminder that Mahatma Gandhi hated them.

Do you know the way?

Hitlerdubs confirm you know de way!

OY VEY! IT'S LIKE ANUTHA NAMAQUA GENOCIDE!

We need a lot of different merchants for this one. It would be epic.

There is a courtroom map that is popular

do you know da vey my mensch?

What you need is a happy merchant model with a mask. Then swap in a mask for whatever meme you're trying to infiltrate.

A giant nose would ruffle a few yarmulkes.

You really should. Yes, it's pure shitposting, but as long as you realize that and don't ruin things with it, it's fine.

dude, he gets flamed on twitter all the time for stealing shit from image boards and reddit. Even fucking Alex Jones talks about shit a day after it was mentioned on Holla Forums

This has some next-level shitposting potential.

Ca nyou create your own rooms (levels)?

Think about it - you can create a Zimbabwe room that looks like a futuristic utopia - except when you come close it's just a painting on a giant wooden board, and behind it are mud huts.

Fuck, I saw the first scene unfold… I even believe I was that mlg knuckle guy

I literally choked laughing.

What we really need for a map is Wakanda.

Ah, fox_seiishiin. I know this person.
She is your typical tranny tumblrina with shit tumblr-style art. Believes genderfluid non-buneary is real. Thing is, she's actually pretending to be from Uganda for public attention. She is getting alot of asspats right now. I remember her saying she was born in Canada and was Canadian.

Priorities man.

Canadians are usually of english or french stock. A black man is not canadian.

A new era of memery is born lads, rejoice.

My fucking sides lads.

This.

Spoit on da lefty trash.
De not know dey way.
Filthy unbeliebers.

Make jew models and attack every ugandan knuckle. Turn it into some vrchat civil war and drop redpills. Ugandan knuckles will be known for slaughtering jews.

This happened around the same time they started censoring Road Runner cartoons to remove Wile E. Coyote getting hit with Acme 1 ton weights and other violence.

(((Child Psychologists))) suggested that and also pic related purple faggot for kids, which led to the soyboys and femicunts you have today.

Everyone who tells them to change their (((annoying behaviour))) is a (((bully))) now.

It du not know de wae. Show it da wae.

There's already "knights" doing it. We definitely need jews.

So babies, puppies, and anime girls are malformed?

More of these please.

I have a dream, brudder.
That Uganda will rise up, live out the true meaning of its creed: "Do you know de wei?"
I have a dream that one day we will have no ebola, and we will spit at anyone who disrepects de queen.

click click click click click

That's right. Moonman is from YTMND, not imgur.

That is not de wey brudda. Ebola is love, ebola is life. All should have ebola for that is de wey.

Somebody tweet that at the Polygon cunt that wrote the article calling it problematic.

Scrungusbungus is actually extremely prolific, I'm pretty sure he's made most if not all the special knuckles avatars. This video is a pretty good showcase

Wow what a surprsie, a bunch of weebs with loli avatars using really shitty Japanese and voice modulators to sound like they are Japanese women. The fucking cringe is unbearable. Fuck niggers, weebs are the first ones to get the rope.

Checked and kek'd.

HE REFUSES TO SEE DE WEY!
SPIT ON HIM, ME BRUDDAS!
SPIT!

were is de queen?
she will show him de wey!
SPIT!
click click click

I miss /s4s/, god that shit was hilarious.

So Hannity just announced some girl escaped a house of horrors and got to police. She told them her brudders do not know de wei.

/gallowshumor

NOFUNALLOWED.jpg

The best way to transmit ideas is humor or rage. Holla Forums combines both. Memes combine both.

You're an idiot if you think this doesn't work.

I didn't even think to bring this up weeks ago on Holla Forums since everyone is fucked off about VR there and entirely overlooked this thread here. What an interesting year already.

WHAT IN TARNATION

I was disappointed

shit tier but if someone wants to make it less shite be my guest

He gets his YLYL videos from halfchan /gif/, and judging by his recent controversies it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume he has at least sympathizes with parts of our cause.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking

archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking

archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking

archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking

archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking

archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking

archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking

archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

Remove the Holla Forums mod

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

FISH BOL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"jhgf

Ha you look like a faggot now

nice.

This is the only wordfilter I've seen that made me chuckle. Word filters are still gay, though.

FISH BOL

ah, it`s a word filter, for a sec I tought the spammer just went insane. tnx for the smile during this gloom graveyard shift.

We have to segretavistock the spam somehow.

A+

That got me.

Also, could someone make a Rich Piana one? "Do u know da whey?" I think has potential.

Is there a longer version?

My sides left the orbit

Me dem sides left da orbit*

You do not demand the numbers, the numbers demand you

Teachers punishing kids for offcolor jokes has done wonders to cement or legitimize them, but that's all I can say.

He who does not embrace the shitposter will be shitposted upon.

Ugandan Knuckles is a great way to bring young generations over to our cause. It is inherently funny and great. People enjoy it. If they are told that what they enjoy is racist, they won't say, "Oh, I guess I better stop enjoying it." They will say, "Well, I guess I'm racist then. Fuck it." Then they will proceed to shitpost about niggers and so on.

Memes bring the kids to our side.

Meme magic has caused an outbreak of viral hemorrhagic fever, specifically CCHR, in Uganda (and South Sudan) :

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/674262/Outbreak-Africa-Viral-Hemorrhagic-Fever-Uganda-Crimean-Congo-Deaths-Eye-Bleeding-Opendi
archive.is/Y12Mx

Also archive.is/0gKgS :
Could be interesting …

People are already working in quotes from the upcoming Black Panther movie into the lexicon of the meme.

"I nevah freeeeeeze!"

he will be if you meme it hard enough, just like zyklon-ben

is anyone playing?

\
The key is reasonability. This isn't Moonman lynching nogs, this is literally red and blue Stimpy clones talking like Based Tyrone.

Kinda like how Aziz 'The Claw' Anzari regret rape is straining credulity.

I recall seeing a video of his referencing coincidences recently.

Oh fuck, is it a coincidence Ebola-chan comes out to play right after this VR memery?

Seems this is having an effect:

Best video I have seen this year. I love Uganda

I didn't know about this. Pretty cool.