Nexus hidden forum section screencaps

Sometime ago user posted screencaps of the hidden forum section from Nexus modding forums.

It was screencaps of disgruntled modders complaining how the paid mods scheme failed and some other shady stuff.

Anyone saved those? If so, can you dump them here?

They are mostly ponifags sperging about gaining money from e-celebs.

Nothing new here. Goon's do a goon things.

This really.

Well no shit, but OP just wants to laugh at the salt harvest

bump

me too want see it.

The (1) OP? Well, why doesn't the OP take a look thru their regular forums? There's a veritable salt castle, located on a salt hill surrounded by a dead sea left over their regular drama bullshit. And the paid mods episode didn't make it any less saline.

what are you looking for exactly?, I have access to the hidden section

From what I recall, there was a pretty big mess with the whole paid modding thing. Some of the prominent mod-creators were pushing pretty strongly for paid mods. Others said that those ones could just fuck off. The spergs who made SkyRe and Gameplay Overhaul were two of the ones that were against it, while the one who made SkuUI was for it. Others, like the one who made Frostfall, bounced on it. That said, whether or not one was for or against the paid modding didn't speak much as to how much of a sperg they are. The Gameplay Overhaul sperg took down all of his mods to put up a Clinton endorsement or something like that, and that little group has still failed to put out the super-mod they claimed they would have done two years ago. The faggot who made Falskaar had a better work capability.

Interesting NPCs remains the greatest mod.

It was a modders only forum where some were complaining about YouTube mod reviewers making money via ads by showcasing the mods while they weren't getting any.

In their defense, it's pretty shitty that Nintendo can shutdown monetization on a video containing their content, while a private individual is unable to do so, simply by virtue of the fact that the common man lacks a fleet of lawyers. While man may not be created equal, the state is meant to ensure equality under the law. Hillary for prison and all that.

Salt of any kind user.

Corporations also have the same rights individuals do. By your logic, everything is fine :)

the nerve of some people!

Don't need a "fleet of lawyers", just copyright your creations and then flag anything that uses your copyrights.

but mods are owned by the host company you made the mod for.
no joke it's in the terms of services and releases and all that, that you agree to when you use their assets and tools to mod the game.
the only time where it isn't the case is where you inject your totally original creations into a game where there are no released tools from the developer and the game is completely unoptimized for modding. But then you're breaking the game's ToS for editing the game files in ways that the creators didn't intend. To quote a facebook normalfag in an image I saw floating around earlier defending the banning of modders in GTA 5: "modding the game is hacking it because you're changing the files"
while this may sound ridiculous, this is legally correct and if the law gave enough of a shit to prosecute for distribution of "hacked" material than they could build a case on that.

No it isn't. Any mod made for Skyrim is Bethesda's legal property as per the EULA for the Skyrim Creation Kit. If you don't like it either keep your mods private or make them with a community created modding tool for a FLOSS engine reimplementation where you're not bound by licensing issues.

When people click 'I accept' as a lengthy legal document is shown to them being ignorant of what that entails is not an acceptable excuse.

These are the screencaps I'm looking for.