Do you imbibe "gamer fuel dranks" to keep your energy up when playing long stints of vidya or staying up late?

Do you imbibe "gamer fuel dranks" to keep your energy up when playing long stints of vidya or staying up late?

If so how old are you?

I'm 28 and granted i'm a mutant with a disorder where i overproduce adrenaline but i've never felt i needed energy to stay up.
But a lot of people i know 21 or over, mostly Americans when i think about it, tend to say they 'need' them to stay up late playing games and all end up with something like minor blood clots in a lung or something.

Even game critics like giant bomb always talk about pounding energy drinks mixed with booze to play games all night and look at what happened to Ryan Davis in the end.

Do you actually guzzle this Thai poison?

I drink vodka

Slav?

wew lad, but tea is fine too.

I tried the new "gamer fuel" mountain dew because it was on sale for dirt cheap and I'm a poorfag.
Don't drink it, ever since I started drinking it my nipples have become incredibly sensitive, and now I can't stop drinking it because I'm addicted to the sensation.

In bongland we just have the green citrus one, which is a shit 7 up free taste wise and a red rasbperry one which is delicious but after i drank one i saw black spots for ten minutes.

I'm talking about the cherry citrus kind that's being used to advertise titanfall 2

When you get a regular caffeine intake (these things are basically caffeine and sugar in a can, meaning shitloads) your body starts producing less energy for you to stay awake and so on. Remember that stuff about people who can't wake up until they've had a cup of coffee? Easy example.

The people you're talking about are basically the same thing, except the body basically stops producing energy for them or whatever the chemical is called I can't remember right now and they only get energy from the energy drinks. While sane people might have one in a blue moon so they just get an energy boost, those junkies have had their bodies get so used to the energy drinks being caffeine bombs that their bodies have naturally adjusted to them so they have no natural energy.

tl;dr their bodies are broken and that's why they now need energy drinks

Rum fag here.

Occasionally I smoke wemp which I find makes me better at frontal lobe games

I dont think titanfall has ads in the uk. We basically get jrpgs and fifa for wiggers.

What is wemp and does your mother worry you are smoking synthetic weed?

Spicy warm tomato juice is the best winter time drink. Prove me wrong faggots.

Not very dosh brexitdollar of you chum.

There is a ton on this stuff, but I think I got the right one. Here we go:

Again, tl;dr: If you regularly intake caffeine your body stops producing adenosine which transfers energy around your body.

?

To put liquid down youns maffole to calm the bellybox noises in yon guttyworks.

I get violent shits and vomiting about 48 hours after drinking monster and it lasts a whole day. Fuck that stuff, drink coffee as your caffinated Jew.

As far as I can tell OP doesn't really give a shit about his original question and just wanted another shitposting "gamer fuel" thread.

I can down energy drinks and coffee like a mad man and it'd do nothing.
So I drink tea because it tastes better than cofee.

What a bunch of weaklings.

I stopped drinking soda back in 2011 and switched to coffee. I stopped the coffee 6 months ago and switched to caffeine pills.
I like red bull. Monster rehab is nice, too. But I fdo caffeine pills instead. A bottle of 90 runs me about $3.
Sure, I love a good cup of coffee, but I'm a big jew bag.

i do, but theres many kinds of energy "substances" people use like those stupid thai powder packets they lick off their palms. I just used the most common example.

Just good old rage?

I don't know if this was intended to be funny but I found this fucking hilarious

top keks friend hope all is well

Hey /ck/ /fit/ Holla Forums, what's your opinion on ice tea

Who do you think got me in to it?

I take ritalin to shitposting on Holla Forums

I drink water, tea, and milk. Occasionally cola with no HFCS, but most of the time it's tea or milk.

Best kind for just drinking, IMO. I prefer hot tea with breakfast.

It depends. Is it summertime?

Lord Save Me

I drink a couple of four packs of budweiser most evenings, play vidya until around 2am and then sleep until about 8:30am when I go to work.

Budweiser tastes like shit but it's cheap, gives me a good buzz and is a zero hang over beer.

I drink pale ale/craft beer socially but any more than 3 of those gives me an absolute horror show of a hangover,

Yes, something that corporations have been doing with food and drink products for decades before vidya.

best drank, heats you up and instantly makes you comfy

murican one is piss, czech is god tier

You mean Budvar? I love that stuff, but have a similar issue to craft beers in that the hangovers are too punishing to drink during work week.

lemon ice tea all day

Tea is great, but I worry that importing the "good stuff" from Chyyna and brewing it unwashed is giving me a daily supply of industrial pollution.

The fuck are you doing son.

yeah, Budvar
never had hangover after beer, even in ignificant amounts, those slav genes must be working after all

Of course not. The one time I tried them was at college, I had a term paper due and thought I'd pull an all nighter. Being 18 and a dipshit I thought it was some kind of mana potion that would let me concentrate and not need to sleep. I felt nauseous within 5 minutes and couldn't work for shit. I only made it to 1am before going to bed because I felt ill, not because I needed sleep. Worst grade I turned in, thank fuck that class was best 2 grades out of 3 papers submitted.

Once you've tried the scottish chocie digsestives that are a little salty and way cheaper then iceland stops stocking them you cant go back to the engilsh ones.

You must be

I have a coworker who empties 7 cans of Monster into an old milk carton every single fucking day and its always empty by lunch. I warned him that shit will literally kill him and he told me to mind my own shit.

throwback mountain dew is nice on occasion but ive never even seen "gaymer fuel" edition. i guess i should be thankful, or maybe im not looking in the right aisle.
i tried some "energy drank" for shits and giggles once or twice, it tasted like medicine. i think it was some monster drink. i thought about keeping a few around for the caffeine to help with headaches because sometimes waiting for water to boil for coffee is a hassle i dont feel like going through with when im hurting but i never feel like buying it.

He's the best part of Law and Order nowadays

No, the acid that comes up when I puke a little in my mouth is just too awful to tolerate soda so I never keep it in my fridge. Instead I drink pic related, Gatorade, and Ice Mountain.

Ah, that's nice. I, myself, like to smoke Krayolo.