Shit games you like

Let's be honest now. What Holla Forums-disapproved games, no matter whether they are actually bad or not, do you secretly enjoy?
Bonus points if you keep the thread autism-free.
Also, Memetale doesn't count

Even though I had tons of little complaints about it, I liked Skyrim.

I found my waifu in memetale so it counts screw you

Probably more.
I also dislike some games Holla Forums loves. I heard some people here like Bioshock and Dead Space. I found both boring, generic and too streamlined.

OP look. Liking 6/10 games is fine, 5/10 too but don't lower yourself for 18 quadrillion planets. You are better than this. You could have, at least, started off the thread with some slightly good games, but you coming up with No Mans Playing just dumpsters the thread immediately.

You're beyond saving now.

I thought these threads were dead, what a blast from the past.
Thanks for the dubs thread OP

OP is a fag

shit waifu from shit game

Why not recommend him games like House of the Dying Son user?

That were sample pics, I didn't even torrent NuMales Sky, liked skyrim though

My good sir, that shit is for hipsters. True gentlemen play the amazing Interactive Story ==REVOLUTION 60== , by the lovely (she/her) Brianna Wu!

Quit quake long time ago but I also played a long time.

I have about 800 days logged on RuneScape.

And I am starting to learn "babies first MOBA (tm)"

Total whorehammer and Darkest dungeon, that being said only DD is any fun at all without mods.

Its an unpopular opinions thread user, you're supposed to either post shit games or roll for dubs.
Check these

You can't force dubs newfags

mark is gay lel

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Everytime

Oh boy I sure love unpop- I mean confessio- I mean
REDDIT THREADS TO MAKE REDDITORS FEEL WELCOME

Fuck off and die OP. Go back to reddit where you belong.

Nice job fucking up redtext. Also what the fuck is TUMBRLTEL? If you're going to have autism, at least spell correctly and don't fuck up redtexting.

Reported.

you feel ofended?

FUCKOFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCKOFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCKOFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCKOFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCKOFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCKOFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCKOFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCKOFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCKOFF TUMBLRTALE

oh'vey.

Is that mark?

I bet you don't even wear underpants under your trousers.

fellowe shitposter and dub's-ter, this bread now belongs to you! Have fun

Yes, somehow he looks less disgusting with a neckbeard.

I seriously hope you're not a lizard fag

Games shilled to hell on Holla Forums like Bayonetta, Bloodborne and Star Citizen are usually crap to stay away from.
Games hated on Holla Forums are worth a look. That's no guarantee they're good, but worth a look.

wat

He should get in shape. I bet he would look kind of like rod serling.

keep going

ie: they're polarizing enough there's something to them. Maybe not good, but there's something to it.

Overly shilled generally is more shilled than it's worth.

I thought it was OK. Not the greatest fighter I've played, but a decent fighting game. Probably because I've never played Marvel 2 or Ultimate Marvel 3.

I know, I'm terrible, but I really didn't like SF4 and SFxT is dead so I have no other way to see my waifu without buying a 3DS.when a better game with her in it comes out, then I'll stop.

the game of dubs

Disappointing.

whats wrong with braid? its a clever game thats interesting to time attack on

This can be fixed with a dubs thread

Nothing.
Holla Forums just hates Jon Blow (creator).
I used to really like him until he went full SJW

blow is a pretty awful last name to have

I realized something funny a few weeks ago.

I actually don't like Undertale as a GAME. I just like it for the lore, for the characters, for the worldbuilding, for the fiddly little Easter eggs, for the subtle hints that show certain characters are a lot more complex and developed than most people think. After the first few times, it's not very enjoyable to actually play. But compared to AAA games, it's got Tolkien-level lore if you're willing to dig deep enough and think about things.

I can one-up that. I found myself.

In any case, the only shitty game I actually like playing (despite knowing it's shit) is vanilla Minecraft.

This game may well be the cause of the biggest case of blue balls in Holla Forums's history, I chalk it up to the Curse of Quints Conflict.

It's a mixed bag, exemplified by Tony's dog execution animation; It stunlocks you for several seconds and leaves you vulnerable during that time but, goddamn, grabbing that pooch by the neck and caving in his head brings me joy.

I like this game better than the first because the controls feel tighter, there's a lot more variety and scope to it, and I feel it pulls off its unconventional imbroglio narrative well.