Possible Color Revolution: Black Edition

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

It started with the Golden Globes, and now Democrats are planning to wear black to the SOTU.
Taking their cue from the Golden Globes, a group of Democratic women in Congress plans to wear black to President Donald Trump's first State of the Union address later this month. Support for the symbolic protest is high within the Democratic Women's Working Group, which includes all of the Democratic women in the House, Rep. Jackie Speier, D-Calif., told NBC News on Tuesday.
"This is a culture change that is sweeping the country, and Congress is embracing it," Speier said. Speier said that she and the other members of the DWWG were inviting men and women attending — both Democratic and Republican — to join in. Trump is scheduled to speak to Congress in the annual address on Jan. 30.
archive.is/X4oo3

For those who missed what happened at the Golden Globes:
#TimesUp: #MeToo Coming to a Workplace Near You

All urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X4oo3

Henry Young
Henry Young

Aren't these the same hypocrites that applauded Polanski after he raped a 13 year old? That kike streep especially pisses me off.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

What the fuck happened to purple?

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

Checked
Usurped by non royalty

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

Exclusive!
Nigger is the new Black this year
Sodomite Parisians predict that gibs will be all the rage at the world's most fashionable venues.
So, same as usual then?

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

(Checked)
(Heil'd)
It was too connected to Clinton, so it never took off. Nobody likes her, except boomer women.

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

bunch of impotent dem cunts think wearing certain color clothes has some sort of magic

Nobody fucking cares what these stupid nigger, muslim, illegal beaner loving cunts wear, or say. Everybody already knows they use shitskins and their pussy pass as a means to winning elections and are just hypocritical opportunists.

I guess they'll be appropriately dressed for their own career funerals though.

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

wearing black
Yup. And what are we supposed to do? Suddenly mourn with them? Who the fuck died and why the fuck do we care?

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

nobody cared when Hollywood cunts did it
nobody will care when Beltway cunts do it
Literally nobody cares about cunts

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

It passed out at a 9/11 memorial and shat itself.

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

Well, technically a lot of men do. Cunts are meant for fucking. Nobody cares what a cunt has to say may be a bit more appropriate.

Cooper Ortiz
Cooper Ortiz

This is basically women making their move knowing they will get by unimpeded because those that would speak up against them will instead complain about niggers. They're wearing black to flaunt in your face that men will not do anything about it.

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

Why would we complain about niggers when we're discussing whores and jews?

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Black is the color of mourning, perhaps they're edging closer toward acceptance?

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

They did the same thing last year, only it was white instead of black. It ended up backfiring by making them much more noticeable to the viewing audience when they were being asshurt brats by refusing to clap at certain points or flat out making faces and giving thumbs downs.

I am always more than willing to encourage a healthy bit of paranoia, but I think this color revolution shit is one of the few things people read too much into (I don’t even think the Ukraine or Arab Spring protests used any kind of color signifiers if I recall correctly, though I could be wrong) when there’s a much simpler explanation right in front of them. Women are vapid, self absorbed thots who will never pass up an opportunity to attention whore. Their power is implicit and drawn from social dynamics. They signal their social status as well as communicate through fashion as it hits both these marks. Of importance to this case specifically, they also have a much greater interest in categorizing colors into different autistic subsets and put more importance on color compared to men. Thus, the ultimate favorite political power move of any woman will involve wearing a nice outfit that everyone will see them in, preferably with a herd of their fellow harpy girlfriends all at the same time for validation and to reinforce their social capital. Dedicated hashtags are optional but massive social media hugboxing is always mandatory.

tl;dr- Thots gonna thot, don’t waste your time.

Gabriel Hernandez
Gabriel Hernandez

It passed out at a 9/11 memorial and shat itself.

Ryder White
Ryder White

will anyone even notice? dressing in black is pretty normal.

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

None of this fucking means anything. How can they revolt when they're the ones with every single ounce of power? Holy fucking shit, you retards. Stop falling for this kikery and start actually killing them. MAKE THEM FUCKING AFRAID.

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

chanelhappymerchant.jpg

Xavier Wright
Xavier Wright

START MURDERING WOMEN GOYIM!
Look, the back of a hand is one thing.

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

utter strawman
Just fuck your literacy up, right?

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

Yes, I honestly don't know many celebrity names, but one of the main ones that was bitching at the golden globes, also made a statement of support of (((Polanski))) after he drugged and anally raped a young boy.

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

Stop falling for this kikery and start actually killing them
Your words kike, not mine. English not your first? The subject is the bitches flying their colors. Kill who? Kill women. Really?

James Brooks
James Brooks

mgtow is not and has never been welcome here

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

I feel bad for the men in that picture. I can't imagine being surrounded by that many power tripping middle aged women.

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

Not same user, but I believe he meant vapid Hollywood dykes, and female politicians. I could be wrong, I am as confused as you are about what he was saying.

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

No shit which is why I'm not advocating what that kike is, nigger. Need me to read it back for you?

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

Which is why he needs to clarify and not get defensive over sperging like a kike getting clipped.

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

They want to use celebrities acting in unison with a symbol to signal to the broader public that a shift in public opinion is happening (it isn't). I.E. they want to try and manufacture a shift in public opinion using a handful of people who live in a bubble.

So we need to attack this by causing a distraction which taints the message they are trying to send by transforming it into our own message (hijack their signal and cause them to reject their operation or sully it). Think of the safety pin fiasco in which we were able to associate safety pins with gay sex culture, for example.

Another way would be to create a countersignal of our own which gets bigger media coverage and overshadows their "protest." Operation Helios is a start but is bad propaganda. Good propaganda is simple, and doesn't aid our enemies against us. IOTBW encapsulated this perfectly because it forces our enemies to make our arguments for us, while boosting morale for us, and it is simple as a message. Pasting race realism posters around only feeds the left because they just need to call us racist and the opportunity is lost. Normies won't gain any sense of awareness from it. We need a simple message which is on its surface impossible to disagree with without sounding batshit insane, but at the same time makes the left feel under attack and hence irrational in their counterattack.

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

I don’t even think the Ukraine or Arab Spring protests used any kind of color signifiers if I recall correctly, though I could be wrong
There was the Jasmine Revolution in Tunisia, The Orange Revolution in Ukraine, and the Lotus Revolution in Egypt.

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

continues with strawmen
Mhmm. Reported.

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

I hope black Israelite takes off. Kikes vs nigkikes sounds hilarious

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

Lol hi FBI

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

Times up.

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

I guess it was only a matter of time.

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

I quite honestly do not get what the fuck anything is anymore. I have no idea what's happening at all.

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

It's yet another superficial way for the left to jerk itself off. These people are narcissistic and self-absorbed. I get the impression that most of the left hasn't ever suffered or had to work a day in their lives if they think these public displays of faux piety actually have any effect.

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

We are just flooded with shills and feds today jesus. It's like I'm back on cuckchan

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

What a bunch of hypocrites and liars. The same people who raped your cunts in exchange for fame and fortune is the ones hosting these events.

Who are they trying to fool? Nobody cares about Hollywood anymore.

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

That’s the point. It will delay the reaction of the Secret Service when they pull out their firearms. Really the SS should force them to attend naked.

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

wearing black to your own funeral
Libshits.

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

Technically they still have a week. Still, it does sound more like inner-party civil war rather than outsiders versus insiders, nationalists versus globalists.

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

… maybe they've become jaded and completely nihilistic.
Took their fucking time.

James Powell
James Powell

Nobody likes her, except boomer women
And those that are dirty and in the mix of all those dirty celebs.

John Hughes
John Hughes

Underrated.

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

Our entire culture and laws goes against giving women what they need by calling them out on their bullshit and putting them in their place. But the feminine drive to start more and more shit with their men sees this as more and more of a failure, and cries out ever louder to be silenced. But it will never come, because we're too busy assuming women have moral agency and taking their words at face value. Only a return to patriarchy, both culturally and legally, will end this mess. Unfortunately, the biggest patriarchy is mohomo'd the pedo goatfuckeranism.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

Pussy hats didn't work, purple didn't work, but black will end Donald Drumpf

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

It all started in Alabama with muh nigger female saved USA.

Their strategy for the next elections is to get the single female vote.

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

wearing black as a protest

Yep, can't see how that will backfire.

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

What is the meaning of the image of (((Kushner))) with a schwarze sonne behind his head?

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

Steve Bannon hated him because he's anti zionist and there's a lot of things that people don't know about him Including his power level.

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

all i see is a slide thread

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

Its been this way for two months now. The kikes think if they flood the board enough, we won't be able to have any meaningful shitposting.

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

Why black? What could it symbolize?

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

The purple didn't take?

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

Men are going to be wearing suits by default so everyone is going to look like they're in on this bit of virtue signaling.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit