NOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
games.slashdot.org/story/16/11/02/0435219/facebook-officially-announces-gameroom-its-pc-steam-competitor?utm_source=rss1.0moreanon&utm_medium=feed

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161102143754/https://games.slashdot.org/story/16/11/02/0435219/facebook-officially-announces-gameroom-its-pc-steam-competitor?utm_source=rss1.0moreanon&utm_medium=feed
thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
archive.is/F8K9P
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yet another Steam clone.

What's not to like?

So it's fucking nothing.

Also, this really should go without saying, but

why not just pirate games all the time?

I'm so fucking glad I have no stock in facebook or affiliates. What a bunch of brainless retards.

Wasnt this what you wanted?
Now you finally have someone competing with us.

I don't see it competing with the big names out there that are already well established in the market, like uplay and origin.

seriously, slashdot is pozzed, I'm not clicking that.
at least the screencap tells us everything we need to know, which is that this is mobileshit on desktop (wow)

How the fuck does that make you this upset ?

Please archive.is there are faggots here who don't block trackers.

please fuck off to pol

shut your neghole fag

It's not pozzed. cuckgate has made so many people stupid.

I was wondering how long…

checked

Seriously, return to cuckchan

Noooooo? It's a fb only web/phone game platform this is hardly vydia

Return

I think you should check these dubs

Excellent

Marie is best squid

very nice

Hopefully both, fingers crossed

any person can free check my post number for repeating digits and reshare them

There was rechnically Desura (somehow back from the dead again) and itch.io (literally Bandcamp)

>archive.org

web.archive.org/web/20161102143754/https://games.slashdot.org/story/16/11/02/0435219/facebook-officially-announces-gameroom-its-pc-steam-competitor?utm_source=rss1.0moreanon&utm_medium=feed

Fuck off, Ralph Shill.

now you've done it

when everyone's gamer, no one is!

What the fuck is that flag for Finland? It's a guy on the back of a bear while raising a club or something to hit the bear. Why?

Dry Anal Face

i'm a culture not a costume

You're barely human

go back to your containment board or i'll bomb you

in other news, water is wet.

This makes me physically ill.

it shouldn't, diversity is strength.

wew

wew

sure but that is when theres teamwork involved

So basically its not competition at all.

Slashdot was terminally poz 10 years ago. It's how digg got its start, being the new slashdot for everyone that wanted to get the fuck away from that steaming pile (digg used to be tech-only and didn't originally have the supercancer you might remember digg for today).

Can you post more of these "in between frame" animation shots? Please, they make me horny.

this is all you get

???

Are you retarded?

Very impressive.

Aw yeah, I'm squirting!

leave

Yay.
I'll be able to play Everybody Edits with a program since linking my profile to facebook made it impossible to play without logging into my facebook.
Sure hope it isn't spyware that scans my entire computer for absolutely no good god damn reason.

Please tell me that's been fucking photoshopped.

Boys can squirt too, you fag

these are good

ayy limone

Of course it's fucking photoshopped, and a bad shop at that. Hebrew is fucked up and instead of 'allahu akbar' it says 'akbar hu allah', and the Arabic sentence says "England of/from the infidels". Also, I'm pretty sure Sanskrit is fucked but I can't read street-shitter runes.

OY VEY I'VE BEEN EXPOSED

Fun fact for fellow Canucks.
Remember how Tim Hortons is moving into the UK?

The first UK Partners being trained in Oakville are Indian. From a single family at that.

will be fun watching them burn money

Wow, so it'll be just like a real Canadian Tim Hortons then.

Reminder that Trudeau isn't even hiding the fact they're trying to kill out the white race.
thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
archive.is/F8K9P

What am I looking at? I can't see shit mate.

it's tape covering the microphone and camera.

And this is a competitor to Steam how? It has no AAA games.

It's the same kind of "competition" EA, Ubisoft and MS have shat out, the kind nobody cares about.

He really might be THE most evil looking Jew on the planet. He just looks really inhuman. Like some kind of demon rat or something. Just look at those beady, soulless black eyes. You can tell from those eyes and his expression that in this picture, he is imagining himself feasting on the corpses of a thousand goyim children sacrificed to Moloch last saturday at the Facebook headquarters.

Oh boy another not-Steam, just what we need.

If anyone thought Steam was evil just wait and see what kikebook comes up with.

Brace for cancer and facebook literally paying devs for exclusivity to their shitty half assed (read ouya tier) games.

xaxaxa

why do you otherwise smart goys worship this fat jew? I'd honestly rather buy a console then trying to seriously game on Ubuntu.

He's a meme.

>supporting anything by (((Mark "they trust me, the dumbfucks" Zuckerberg)))

Oh and don't trust our (((Mark))) either. You know the one.

I can smell the new on you faggo. time to go back >>>Holla Forums

I feel conflicted.
/blogpost

It's funny, I always thought that was super paranoid, but if the Zuckercuck himself does that, then maybe there's a good reason after all. I'm sure HE knows very well what surveillance might be around.

That imagine fucking kills me inside, I'm laughing so hard.

That's pretty standard for most jews, there's a few that hide very well though.

Remember when (((Zuckerberg))) spent tons of money on a satellite, but when they were launching it the fucking rocket exploded? The tides are swiftly turning against a certain influential group right now. We already know how VR is flopping & of the rising stigma against censored localizations.

Don't forget to praise kek when Facebook's latest endeavor fails.

Isn't censored localization counter-intuitive to such an (((agenda))) though? I mean, if you want the sheeple being a docile bunch that only care about their jollies and cummies, you wouldn't want to take said things away from them. If anything, the more degenerate and alienating from real life it is, the better.

So those of us who build our own computers and don't have a webcam or mic in are safe, right? This paranoia is only for laptop retards.

You misunderstand. We are not just living in Aldous Huxley's Brave New World of distractions, but also George Orwell's 1984 of control freaks.

There are so many instances of putting propaganda over profit, Ghostbusters being the most recent.

top kek, user
hardware has been tampered with for years
nobody is safe, especially not in burgerland

Well their coat of arms has a lion stabbing itself in the head

Not even well edited. For all their love of disinfo and shilling, Holla Forums are remarkably technologically illiterate.

Well I don't so this whole spying and telemetry bullshit does't really affect me.
Nevertheless of course I'm against it on principle, but really how much convenience should one sacrifice to actually be 100% sure he isn't monitored 24/7?