They din do nuffin because the white man kept them down. They would've had a nig nog paradise if we had left them alone!

They din do nuffin because the white man kept them down. They would've had a nig nog paradise if we had left them alone!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_empires
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ethiopia showed no signs of reaching that level in their entire history of freedom.

Seems legit.

Africans are just pissed their empires weren't the winning empires.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_empires

You are now wondering why Black Panther's wiki article doesn't include the budget and box office take in the sidebar, like every other movie.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_(film)

Ask a leftist how come they can't become that in today's world with the billions in aid we give them. Watch them squirm.

Its like pottery.

Who gives a shit? Low hanging fruit. Only the dumbest of the dumb niggers believe this shit, and most don't give a damn about Apefrica. They just want to fuck white women and accrue poorly made electronics, like the repulsive monkeys they are.

5th Element was the last good movie made by western society.

At least she's funny

We "minded our own business" until around XV century.
Portugese actually discovered a civilization near around current-day Somalia.
in the same period we had thousands of beautiful and complex castles, churches and monasteries, and on top of That Gutenberg figured out how to make book copying faster, vastly improving literacy.
The Wewuzians were stuck in stone age, and their economy was built around selling their niglets to muslims
pic semi-related.

Is this the new Rachposting?

Shit, now, I'm really tempted to start Rubyposting in response to Rachposting.

It actually does, since if they were completely illiterate, they'd be probably kept in zoos or something like that, with no comprehension of the futuristic borderline other-worldly technology, imagine something akin to a dog being scared of a vacuum cleaner

Nah.
As you say, they'd be in zoo's, or exterminated to make ashtrays out of their hands.

To be fair Ethiopia was under pisslam.

Checked
I guess so.

Just what we need, a nigger’s face all over the board instead of a dyke’s. Fucking kill yourself.

At least the nigger was funny.

If only the part from Things Fall Apart, where the natives tied the missionary's bike to a tree, were true; normies' heads would explode.

DAS RITE

(checked)
so, about 90% of them then?

ayo gib me monies so dat i can see dis movie ya dig
we wuz kangs

C'mon man, with the inherent racism of Tucker, he's an honorary jester.

Until 2049, a twenty year gap.

Niggers, everyone