Hongcouver: Race realist ride-sharing app

The illegal Richmond ride-hailing app that allegedly won’t take non-Chinese fares

archive.is/fkwyE

“The driver said the company running the app asked them not to take any Westerners, or, say, non-Chinese riders,” Qi explained.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uuuuuh, aren't they basically doing Whites a favor by filtering themselves out? Who wants to drive with a goddamn chink?

Isn't that exactly how jews work user?

This is typically a sign a population is on its way to completely replace another. It leads to lower mobility, lower opportunity, unfair competition to legal taxi companies, and soon enough, there is no reason for anyone who isn't one of them to even bother hanging around this place. Not to mention this is fucking illegal, as in, it's blatantly leeching off the country they're infesting. They can enjoy the infrastructure, public services, security etc, while not contributing to any of it.

Naturally it should be legal for whites as well. If I was a driver I wouldn't want to put up with curryniggers, regular niggers any other non-whites either. I understand it's Canada so this will never happen but still.

How is this any different than bakeries refusing to bake cakes for fags? A private enterprise should be allowed to deny service to anyone for any reason it sees fit. I don't see how it's "leeching" as long as they're paying taxes.

So they're pretty much doing what the merchants have been doing for centuries.

Exactly so we have to hold them to their own rules so they can't fuck us over with abandon. Exposing more of this can only be good.

Vancouver is dirty, expensive, and sterile. Richmond is built on sandbar and will sink once the big one hits.

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of faggots.

Two different things.

If any of you degenerates check out whore ads, most have a "no blacks" notice. Since the entire thing is illegal, they can't enforce (((non-discrimination))) laws. I guess that's how this service works too.

Seems like a good thing for future segregation.

Lol even better, this is what they voted for.

It's enforced asymmetrically. Chinese can discriminate against whites, but not vice versa.

Because these laws are not applied across the board to all people. If White people tried this in Canada, they'd probably end up in their equivalent of federal prison

I AM A HUGE FAGGOT, PLEASE RAPE MY FACE!

The best part
They are driving on the roads you built
The roads you pay taxes to maintain
They pay no taxes and scam for every last penny
Even after they completely drive you out, you will still be paying taxes to pay for their infrastructure.
You won't be fixing it
You will be paying for them to go to technical schools for free so they can do it and be paid with your tax money.
Paid under the table of course, chinese so smart, make roundeye pay all tax, chinese take all.

The Chinks have been doing this type of thing for ages, and I am sure it is a lot more prevalent than most people are even aware.

A Chink once told me of a land development that was exclusively sold off to Chinese. You wouldn't know about it otherwise because you would never even hear about it.

This is standard fucking practice now. The chinks only work with each other, to the detriment of everyone else, and the libtards eat it up as if it's a good sign.
I suggest pretending to be a chink and calling them to nigger areas.

Ever see a chink company? They shut out everyone but chinks from upper management by blanket policy.
Definitely no fucking pajeets or browns.
They might let in some token whites, but they never let whites get high enough to do anything.
They are fully aware that whites with any power will immediately feel "obligated" to bring in pajeets and other muds that will then go to war against the chinks.
They are not aware that this is a kike thing more than a white thing so they just do the smart thing and it's a blanket policy of "chinks only".

Any company with kikes at the helm, you see the war between the pajeets and the chinks to the point where everything goes to shit, anyone white that didn't already jump ship shoulders 100% of the blame.

They want the benefits of living in a western country without the westerners.

They also know that any outsiders will call them out on their dodgy practices. They know how to deal with their own, but anyone else is only brought in when absolutely necessary.

I thought
But I guess everything in China can explode at any time…

That's so fucking cool.

Where I'm at if the chinks don't want white business they just conduct all business in some dialect of Chinese.

sauce bls

Why would you use a chink ridesharing app? kek
As long as they keep fining them so we can watch it implode

son I am disappoint

Faggots, the lot of you.
This is an opportunity and already on certain normie sites. The government isn't doing anything about it (yet) but that can change. Chinese aren't so protected as niggers or Muslims in Canadian law and whites will be redpilled when they see this economic warfare.
Our first Prime Minister Macdonald even predicted exactly this would happen
“if [the Chinese] came in great numbers and settled on the Pacific coast they might control the vote of that whole Province, and they would send Chinese representative to sit here, who would represent Chinese eccentricities, Chinese immorality, Asiatic principles altogether opposite to our wishes; and, in the even balance of parties, they might enforce those Asiatic principles, those immoralities . . . , the eccentricities which are abhorrent to the Aryan race and Aryan principles, on this House.”
If there's one thing the Chinese do, it's talk alot. It may sometimes be in Chinese and it may be sneakier than the usual nig talk but they talk and can be found.
It is possible to find them and expose them publicly but you faggots would let the opportunity slip through your hands.

As ever, the problem is the invader may live by a separate and favourible set of rules. Everyone involved or that has utilised this service should cut from all municipal services. No water, no energy, no communication abilities. They should be made to sit in the dark until they decide to go home.

But the Canadian government has an open policy of population replacement. So this company will probably get some sort of expansion grant. The Chinese have no reason not to do things like this. There is every incentive and no repercussions. The governing body admits on the record that they are unable (unwilling) to prevent services like this existing.

So you want to mettle in the affairs of a business that’s operating in the best interest of its own race, by reporting it to leftists, basically doing the Cultural Marxist’s job for them? I couldn’t care less if Asians don’t want to give rides to niggers, and I don’t even live in Canada.

The blackpilled faggots are all shills.
They CONSTANTLY run their fucking mouths in private while smiling and talking lies to our face. That is their nature.

Get ahold of this fucking shill. The chinks invade, take advantage of our good will and hospitality, and this piece of shit doesn't want us to fight back? You're a fucking chink aren't you?

Good God Canada, what happened to you?

I mean, Christ… You were already totally irrelevant on the world stage, and now it seems like you're hell-bent on making sure that you're absolutely irrelevant as anything but destination for Chink sex-tourism and land acquisition.

>So you want to mettle in the affairs of a business that’s operating in the best interest of its own race, and contrary to the interests of your race, by reporting it to leftists, basically doing the Cultural Marxist’s job for them?
Yep.

You're not White either it seems.

You silly cunts… This is excellent. They're moving the overton window in our favor without us needing to lift a finger.
Smile & wave boys, smile & wave.

You're retarded. Next.
For us, not them. Either they get shut down or go the way of Uber (in the process of being shut down) or if both services are not shut down they will be exposed to regulations and the possibility of being sued
Still creates problems for them and redpills whites
Unlikely, also creates problems for them and redpills whites. They are still on our land.
Still makes trouble for them and redpills whites, only costs you some of your jackoff time, faggot.

Hows that boot taste, faggot?

This should be spread to redpill people on muh based Asians.

Bless the Chinks for this much realism at least. Racial segregation is the only realistic approach to saving the White Race, and should be supported everywhere, in every culture tbh.

CHING CHONG PING PONG

Oh it was the chinks saying to not take whites?
Fuck it's been a long day.

Lol nice tricks Pajeet.

This isnt about discriminating against whites. Its about llegal tax evading services running secretly in the shadows of a disconnected foreigner group that has a lower sense of western values and justice than westerners obviously, wont bother to sell out "their people" or fear of being branded the equivalent of an "Uncle Tom".

The only reason you hear about this is because the previously dominating Pajeet taxi services are butthurt about competition pulling their clients away and try to quell them with "muh racism" stories

Your post amounts to
No. No matter how it came to be exposed it must be capitalized upon. You fuckers constantly complain about the slant eye jew infestation around BC yet when the time comes to do something you make every jew mouthed excuse in the book to essentially condone it.

Chink detected.

We need a Holla Forums approved whites only taxi service. Make it like house renting where you have to send a picture. Then develop “flat tires” and such if (((undesirables))) try to use it.

The problem here is a kike-proof method of identification. Thoughts?

So I'm guessing crickets from the left?

It's the hanbots, not the railroad chinks people get pissed off about.

CHICOMs only care about China and nobody else, so get used to the fact that they have already bought up alot of Washington DC, AUS, and Canada.

Also (((Irael))) is collaborating with China to subjugate all of The West, and Africa (for minerals.)

Coincidence?

hahahahhaa

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"