Did Super Mario Maker fail?

Did Super Mario Maker fail?

Do you suck dicks?

Wasn't that kind of a fad game?

It was really cool at first because you had the Japanese going full asian on maps and making all sorts of insanely difficult maps. But it's kind of like Line Rider. It's just a fad.

Yes, it did.

It did succeed in turning Cosmo into Wanda.

Of course it did, and for the same reason Little Big Planet and every other level maker type game failed: because most people have the creativity of a brick, and nobody wants to wade through oceans of shit just to find something decent. One good thing did come out of Mario Maker, though.

I thought it sold pretty well?

Oh shit. there's a new Batsu game?
Is it as bad as the prison one?

good idea wasted on a dead console

What does that mean?

While there is an ocean of crap levels, it did provide some very interesting ones. And some top-notch autism.

Never even watched prison. It was boring?

Do you even need to ask?

Didn't the generals die out pretty fast? That's not usually a good sign.

A speedrunner fell for the tranny meme.

no you dumb fuck underaged faggot of a (1) and done OP.

Dude got wrecked so hard at the Nintendo World Championship by JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS that he turned into a "girl."

JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS

Yes.

It was a success as far as sales go, but it died off fairly quickly. It also had the same problems games like Happy Wheels had, where there were tons of don't move/gimmick/shit levels, but only a handful of decent ones. It was also a pathetic attempt from Nintendo at monetizing ROM hacks.

You know a thread is a shit thread when OP doesn't feel like posting in it outside of making the thread.

I didn't want to look like a faggot and respond to every other post.

It's endearing to see an OP respond to every post. It makes him look desperate to please which I find adorable.

JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS

JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS

from now on youre private pyle

i want to nest with cute harpies