French town bans pork-free school meals in move branded 'anti-Muslim'

Decision by far-right local authority in southern France, affecting about 150 mainly Muslim pupils, has been called ‘an attack on the rights of children’
A far-right local authority in southern France on Monday scrapped pork-free school meals, a move branded “anti-Muslim” or “anti-Jewish” by an equality minister.
Julien Sanchez, the National Front mayor of Beaucaire, a town south of Avignon, abolished the scheme, brought in by his predecessor, on the first day of the new school term.
The step affects about 150 – mainly Muslim – pupils who take the “substitution meals” out of 600 local students in total.
Marlene Schiappa, the minister for sexual equality told BFM TV the decision was “a typical example of someone brandishing secularism as an anti-Muslim political weapon, or anti-Jewish for that matter”.
In a newspaper article announcing the policy change in December, Sanchez said the pork-free meals were “anti-Republican”.
archive.is/n9b0M

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pork-free is anti-white.

If anything proves that France is no longer even a country, it's this.

Oy, don't forget about da jews!

What a time to be alive

It would be incredible if frogs just suddenly snap one day and next thing you know, they're sharpening the good ol' guillotine and start chopping kikes, shitskins and cucks' heads.

Wew lads I'm going to eat some bacon in the frog's honor.

user please don't post such lewd images.

BAWWWW. If the shitskin brats don't like it they can either bring a lunch from home or take their asses back to Sandland.

Wow, it's almost like they don't have to eat those specific meals if they don't want to. My ex-girlfriend was a vegetarian. Guess what she'd eat on a night where I'd make myself a burger? She'd eat something that didn't have meat in it. Crazy, I know.

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL
FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

This is just the Jews using Muslims to their own political ends. See, in France they can't cry about muh antisemitism, but they CAN fund Muslim protests. Pork is way more vile to Jews than it is to Muslims. If a Jew eats pork, he has to bathe for 3 days and sit by himself in a sealed off cabin until he is clean. If a Muslim eats pork, nothing. Nothing at all. He just has to brush his teeth before entering the mosque. (source: /Religion of Cuck™/)

No to mention the medical advancements/medicines that are possible thanks to pigs. Extracellular matrix is the shit.

Well, they'd better hop to (pun intended) before they're too outnumbered.

Notsureifserious.jpg
It's about the gradual erosion of the native culture, of which food is just one part.
Same with Christmas displays and 'offensive' music.

Are you talking about those gel-packed bandages that promote tissue regeneration?
If so, indeed.

~1/3
What are the other 2/3 ?

You dumb nigger.
"White" includes many mexicans and jews.
Stop posting spam over Tor and get a proxy IP or fucking learn to spoof your own info.

"Whites" are not being removed.
Celts, Germans, Nords, and Slavs are.
The Anglo is responsible.

Why wouldn't I be serious?

Of course it is. I'm not ignorant of this being the case, however, arguing it on the principle that I stated was all I was doing. You're not going to lead a normalfag to the larger meaning of this if you skip the first step (pointing out how it's silly to punish the majority because a minority has complaints over something that they don't have to partake in).

They're 1/4 not 1/3.

>>/cow/126761

BLT
Sprouted Whole Grain Bread
Maple-smoked Pasture-raised Pork Belly
Greens
Heirloom Tomato
Black Pepper

All produce grown locally and without the use of herbicides or pesticides.
"Organic" is talmudic trickery.

Anglos are jews from the Iberian peninsula.
That's why their DNA is a bit different than the rest of Europa. They're Iberians.

THERE IS NO JEW DNA
Look it up.

Sorry bud, but your the one making the claim. I give zero shits.

Okay, I wasn't sure if you were being facetious in arguing the subject on the terms in which it was presented instead of being another front in the culture war.
I think I might be spending a little too much time on here…

From what I understand, that's much more commonplace there than it is in the US, with some folks going so far as to raise their own livestock.
It would be nice if it were culturally acceptable in the US; it's a battle just to repeal ordinances against something as benign as keeping a chicken or two in ones own back yard.

I cut wheat out of my diet as much as possible because of the use glyphosate in desiccation to improve yields.
Corn, too.
When you understand how it works, it makes sense all the health problems we're seeing on the rise.
But, what's wrong with organic?

REMINDER
All food that is "bad" for you is European.
You never hear about tacos or tika masala being unhealthy.
Only meals such as Burgers & Fries (Hamburg Steak and Frites), Hotdogs (Würstchen), and Pizza (Pizza Napoletana) are being labeled as "bad".

Ironically, California has the best "laws" protecting the individual right to farm and keep livestock.

On September 26, Governor Jerry Brown signed the Neighborhood Food Act, AB 2561.

Wow, Gov. Moonbeam actually did something I agree with!
Wonders never cease.

(Bumping for accidental sage.)

Coincidentally I'm eating ribs from last night

"Organic" is a slippery term.
"Organic" means the presence of carbon.
All "food" is "Organic".
But not all "food" is labeled "Organic".
Only the "food" whos cultivator has paid a fee and passed a review.
Not all of the "Organic" "food" is "Organic". It can be as low as 70% for some "food".

No Pesticides or Herbicides. *
This is as good as it can get, presuming the farmer is already using a soil-first crop rotation process.

* Notice the label 'No' instead of '-free'.
'No Lead' is not the same as 'Lead-free'.
There is lead in 'Lead-free' labeled products.
'Gluten-free' is the same.

whose
Glassed.

I was aware of the tolerances permitted in certain organic-certified foods, but, this is the first I've heard of the 70%.
Care to name some (I have an interest in comparing modern changes in agriculture to upticks in certain diseases)?

You can use the keratin matrix from pigs to grow organs with a starting population of cells.

Ah, yes.
I remember seeing reports of researchers being able to dissolve away the cells of hearts, leaving only the extracellular matrix for reseeding.
What a time to be alive!

As much as I approve of the move Mr. Mayor, this type of thing is too little, too late. Physically remove kebab now, 'later' will be too late. There is no later, do it now.

France's society must integrate into the Religion of Cuck™ic migrants.

LET THEM EAT PORK

OFF WITH THEIR
HOODS

Wasn't that a character from "Harrison Bergeron?" Or was it "1984?"

Holla Forums pigs everywhere will demand the outlawing of pork because racism and Religion of Cuck™ophobic. Mark my words.

"What's that Wotan? Baptize their children in a bucket of hog's blood?"

Hahah. Brilliant!

Is this some kind of joke?

Deus Vult