Holla Forums Yacht Club

IDEA: Invest in a sailboat and sail together with fellow anons. or if you dont/cant own a boat, see if other anons would take you on as crew.

Pros:
- Great networking opportunity
- Make life long friends
- Redpilled hobby
- Quality holidays for little cost
- Independence from Government
- Peaceful and Relaxing
- Escape degeneracy
- Ultimate freedom on the high seas
- If you fall on hard times, you can live on your boat for very cheap

Ever wanted to escape away from modern living? The world is a mess, and shitposting only does so much to alleviate the depression. Too much living in the corrupt modern world will destroy the European spirit. So it is imperative that we have some place to go, where we can refresh and clear our minds and souls, it is from this sentiment that Holla Forums Yacht Club is based.
Sailing is one of the best hobbies one can have. It teaches responsibility, discipline, strength through hardship, and a great many more skills. Sailing is one of the last few things which still appeals to the sense of adventure that is lost in this increasingly civilized world. Theres nothing like landing on remote shores after weeks at sea, or on islands you know are uninhabited, knowing you can do anything and go anywhere. The feeling is like what I imagine our forebears felt discovering the new world. Surviving on the open ocean is a hugely fulfilling experience.
Plus, when the happening looms and shit starts to hit the fan, a working sailboat is your ticket to survival.

For those serious about getting a boat, there are a few things to consider:
But dont let that scare you away, its all worth it in the end, you just need to know what you are dealing with.

This thread is for interested anons to discuss and network with each other, share tips or advice, and give ideas and suggestions as to the direction of Holla Forums Yacht Club.

This is gay and does not produce white babies.

Note to mods:
this is not a honeypot, if it were a honeypot i would ask for users details, or ask them to sign up to some website or service. this thread is the only 'official' communication platform for this project.
a honeypot would also typically require participants to be breaking the law simply by participating, sailing is completely legal. no official meetups are being organized either, theres no way this is a honeypot or data collection.
so there is no need to ban, delete, anchor etc. this thread.

Substitute it with 'friends and family' if you so desire

And to clarify, It means sail together in a fleet not with a bunch of anons in 1 ship, incase there was any misunderstanding there

fuck a sailboat, invest in an offshore facility.

I will settle for nothing less than Outer Heaven, fuck your gay ass yacht club.

Pros of an offshore facility:
-Great networking opportunity
-Make life long friends, you are not allowed to leave unless it benefits the cause
-Become a redpilled nation
-Every day is a holiday honoring Hitler
-You are the government
-Usually peaceful
-Escape degeneracy since degenerates get sent away in a dinghy
-If you fall on hard times, you can create your own cryptocurrency and shill it on 4cuck

This is the next step of the master plan.

I've got access / crew on a rather large yacht in the south pacific.

This is the same guy who is spamming /n/ and /newsplus/ with FIX POL. The same guy who posted that honeypot thread 30 times. If you're so lonely, go to /meadhall/. reported enjoy your ban

We already have a yacht club
It's /süd/pol kriegsmarine

Create a government and develop artificial wombs. Build it and continue to expand. Utilize Herzl's "The Jewish State" they have a lot of good tactics on how they built their ethno-state, we can make our cooler. I suggest possibly buying an island though, or taking power of say, the Falkland Islands. Could also start it under the premise of say, a G4S type company or private prison. Also it's where you sterilize non-whites. Here's something I came across on an image search randomly that got me thinking. Imagine the one here in the picture but much larger and stronger. We can also start up genetic research, build artificial wombs to help increase the population, have automated farms… all sorts of things.

Etherium subliminal.

Sneaky kike op

If you think that most people on this board have the physical requirements to run a ship, let alone the enough hygiene to be around other people, you are out of your fucking mind.

That's Adm. user to you user , some of us run a tight ship around here. Others need to do the same

Also…

Sailing is the easy part of owning a sail boat.
t. raced yachts sailboats on every size from 22' to 52' and many sizes in between for 10 years.

That thing can be taken out with just a few well placed explosives, we need something more resistant.

Build one like SVseeker and become privateers.

You swimming to shore?

Yeah let me just drop 150k (I dont have) on a boat. Great idea.

SAGE

Arr, ye forgot your sage matey.
Seriously, if any richanon wants to hire a crew I'm sure there would be sign-ups the problem is no one has the shekels to spare.

Good to hear

See the OP webm

I can't find anything about it, sorry.

Thats a huge project, there are plans for making a wooden sailboat of about the same size which would take about half the time.

I know a group of people bought one for $100, fixed it up one spring, and were sailing around the caribbean by summer. You dont need to buy a new one, just expect to do a little bit of work yourself.

Sad to see the thread got bumplocked. I will be making another thread somewhere else to continue discussion, although this thread can still be used until it 404s.

/polk/ thread
Migrate Here
>>>/polk/29649

Theres also this one I used to check formatting but dont split discussion, use the /polk/ thread instead
>>>/new/8884